Author Topic: special request!  (Read 11405 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
special request!
« on: December 25, 2011, 03:44:36 AM »
this is a special request,,

i want all of getbiggers with  pets who pass on ,, i reapeat pets who PASS ON,, to send pictures to me ,, 1 or 2 pictures with the pet name and little detail if you want...you dont hav eto write anything but name of pet ...doesnt have to add any detail,,

so again,, i want getbigers to send me pictures of pets they had who passed on,,

thank you
gh15 
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: special request!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 03:45:29 AM »
you dont have to be in picture with the pet..you can block face,, you can send only picture of the pet or pets,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 04:02:26 AM »
E.T.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 04:05:12 AM »
7 pms with pet picture xmas day within 15 min of posting,, i woudl say getbiger love their pets,, continnue sending you will not be regret i promise

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 04:19:11 AM »
you mean when they were still alive right ???
Herpes

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 04:30:04 AM »
you mean when they were still alive right ???

yes yes,, pictue of pets who passed away but ofcourse picture from when they were with you alive,, good times ,, you dont hav eto be in picture,,you can write few words or not up to you ,, just picture of him or her

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 04:41:26 AM »
he died after i kicked him while i was nervous :'(

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 08:08:02 AM »
this is a special request,,

i want all of getbiggers with  pets who pass on ,, i reapeat pets who PASS ON,, to send pictures to me ,, 1 or 2 pictures with the pet name and little detail if you want...you dont hav eto write anything but name of pet ...doesnt have to add any detail,,

so again,, i want getbigers to send me pictures of pets they had who passed on,,

thank you
gh15 

uh...wtf???? lmao

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 08:08:45 AM »
I got two fatass english mastiffs.  and a cat.

spoiled rotten

steveTren

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »
seriously guys... dont troll, if you have pics of your pets which passed away, send them to gh15 with some comment of your choice, dont act like 10 year old douches and ruin the thread with posting stupid pictures of animals etc...

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 08:49:34 AM »
we all know gh15 love animals :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 08:54:24 AM »
There is an entire thread for this on the pet board, not hard to find, it's a sticky.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2011, 11:40:01 AM »
seriously guys... dont troll, if you have pics of your pets which passed away, send them to gh15 with some comment of your choice, dont act like 10 year old douches and ruin the thread with posting stupid pictures of animals etc...

but mr. GH15 could have much either collect pics of dead animals from any dogs or cats forum!!..

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »

gh15  a good cause here below, maybe can spread the word to all and stop some of this that unfortunatley is going on

http://www.causes.com/causes/567010-stop-youtube-accepting-and-showing-cruelty-to-animals

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 02:46:07 PM »
There is an entire thread for this on the pet board, not hard to find, it's a sticky.

very good!,, i didnt know,, i dont go there thats the problem ,, i wil get it from there,, still pictures wer esent and continue send if you dont hav eyour picture in the pet boarding

chaos just helped ,, lovely

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »
Didn't you guys know?  One December 25th, gh15 is able to resurrect dead animals.

Is there anything this guy can't do?! 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 11:40:06 PM »
This is Tonka, direct descendant of Chief Apache of Husky-Pak, aka Geronimo. And I have the papers to prove it, bitches. Best goddamn friend I ever had. Got me through my teenage years during the early 1970s. I'm sure it wasn't easy for him, an Alaskan Malamute, living in Hawaii but he was always in good spirits. How many Alaskan Malamutes, not Samoyeds, have you seen that were pure white? How about none. One of kind this one. In so many ways, one of a kind.

And that's right, that's my gym set on the left. Underneath the bench was my 110 lb Sears weight set. All of us started with home gyms back in those days. Usually the Sears weight set with the concrete poured in a plastic casing. You spoiled kunts have no idea what spoiled kunts you are.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »
Everyday when walking home from school he could hear me from down the street. And I could hear his roaring bark. Just letting me know that he knows I'm near and is waiting for me. Nothing -- and I mean NOTHING! picked up my spirits more than walking up the driveway and see this waiting for me.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »
Tonka keeping the young ones in line.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 11:54:57 PM »
When I was told he died I just nodded and went to my room. There, in privacy, I wept like a baby. Buried my face in my pillow and bawled like a goddamn baby. It was like something got ripped out of me. Took me a while to get over it. Just hated everything about this stinking world. Still hate this stinking world. Still, not quite over it. Still have to fight back the tears.

Best friend I ever had. Best goddamn friend I ever had.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 12:12:22 AM »
This is Tonka's great, great...., grandpa, Chief Apache of Husky-Pak, aka Geronimo. Tonka was totally Alpha, all the way Alpha. He occasionally would escape and at one point or another whipped every dog in the neighborhood including the massive German Shepard owned by 50th state wrestling champion Sammy "Steamboat" Mokuahi who lived right down at the end of the street from me. Everyone in the neighborhood always wondered who would win in a fight: Tonka or Steamboat's German Shepard. One day my older brother had Tonka in the back seat of his Toyota Corrolla and as he stopped in front of Steamboat's house to turn out of the subdivision Steamboat's German Shepard was loose and ran up to the car door where Tonka was. I was at the end of the street and saw everything. Somehow Tonka opened the door and flew out. He pounced on Steamboat's German Shepard and just drove him back into Steamboat's garage and had him by the neck and twisted him on his back. Sammy came running out along with my brother and pulled them apart. It wasn't even close. There were a lot of witnesses and word spread fast. I was so damn proud of Tonka. Every time I walked him I felt like a king. I would walk him to the nearby high school at night and do sprints with him on the track field. None of this jogging cardio shit. Full 100 yard sprints followed by fifty yard jogging and then back to the full sprints. Then I'd collapse on the ground and look up at the stars with Tonka by my side.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
This is Tonka's great, great...., grandpa, Chief Apache of Husky-Pak, aka Geronimo. Tonka was totally Alpha, all the way Alpha. He occasionally would escape and at one point or another whipped every dog in the neighborhood including the massive German Shepard owned by 50th state wrestling champion Sammy "Steamboat" Mokuahi who lived right down at the end of the street from me. Everyone in the neighborhood always wondered who would win in a fight: Tonka or Steamboat's German Shepard. One day my older brother had Tonka in the back seat of his Toyota Corrolla and as he stopped in front of Steamboat's house to turn out of the subdivision Steamboat's German Shepard was loose and ran up to the car door where Tonka was. I was at the end of the street and saw everything. Somehow Tonka opened the door and flew out. He pounced on Steamboat's German Shepard and just drove him back into Steamboat's garage and had him by the neck and twisted him on his back. Sammy came running out along with my brother and pulled them apart. It wasn't even close. There were a lot of witnesses and word spread fast. I was so damn proud of Tonka. Every time I walked him I felt like a king. I would walk him to the nearby high school at night and do sprints with him on the track field. None of this jogging cardio shit. Full 100 yard sprints followed by fifty yard jogging and then back to the full sprints. Then I'd collapse on the ground and look up at the stars with Tonka by my side.

cool dog pellius, i have a husky still 5 years old. black and white like one in pic. huskies are a dog's dog.
F

Grnfns

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »
Batman Circa 1980.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
you dont have to be in picture with the pet..you can block face,, you can send only picture of the pet or pets,,

gh15 approved

I would like to help dogs with post war syndroms, free of charge, with my product, information at www.dogtorrx.com