Author Topic: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?  (Read 25342 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: when using only steroids is abusing orals the way to get biggest?
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »
are you sure? your liver might melt... :o :o :o

seriously, what else are you using bro?
just dbol....???
if so, stop!
orals are to complement a cycle of injectables... they suck as a stand alone....

maybe be better off grinding them down and injecting with cell tech together...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2011, 07:51:45 PM »
100 mg dbol/day? powerlifets on olm saying they couldnt take the pumps on 40 mg of nordic's dbol, had to cut down to 25

Increase taurine and potassium intake which will help with back pumps.
all drugs - TPPIIP

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
are you sure? your liver might melt... :o :o :o

before I started deca was using dbol alone for few weeks about two. Fucking loved it. Lean yet ful muscle gains were goimg good was surprized.

gh 15 has also said oral only isn't bad. He's said he's used dbol only and its still the only one drug that can put as much weight as it does on you with one drug alone.

but of course this is his older post. So hell change his mind now haha...

trust me read every single post multiple times and I remember shit. His words exacty. He says oral only cycles arnt bad at all

seriously, what else are you using bro?
just dbol....???
if so, stop!
orals are to complement a cycle of injectables... they suck as a stand alone....

chess315

« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2011, 08:38:32 PM »
OP- I think this is a very good question, most of the best,really big bodybuilders before the GH era abused the fuck out of orals. Gh15 takes about igf levels hgh makes in the liver, well orals do this as well through you guessed it (the liver)....,, actually orals increase igf levels more so than injectable steroids for the first 3-4 weeks of use, than at that point it stops going backward and igf levels decline, another reason you dont get shit out of orals past a couple week mark. 3-4 weeks for me....

Of course orals do  not do this to the degree HGH does, nowhere close :D ..., I dont think any bodybuilder who doesnt use hgh and relies on plain old steroids, will ever reach their full potential without orals. I dont think Menzer,vic richards,arnold, all those guys would have been as large as they were, without using lots of orals. disgusted said orals were used alot more back then than today's guys.

I recall reading a study on adult rats that in rats, who had their pituaitary removed Dianabol had little anabolic effect. It's very possible that one reason why dbol works so well in the real world, and doesnt look like a great drug on paper is because of how dramatically it increases growth hormone levels.  No mystery when you take a  23 year old guy and put 15iu of HGH in him,  his body goes fucking nuts with the shit.    
my thoughts are this another drinking comparison: 2 people 1st one drinks 10 beers in 6 hours  ? Okay give the 2nd person 10 shots in one hour? who gets the drunkest? I think orals and esterless steroids work the same way just bombard the androgen recpetor in a short amount of time and illicts a good growth response.  I dont feel injectalbe steroids with no gh will get you very far just my opinion maybe if you shoot enough tren to make you nuts or esterless injects which imo should probaly be much more popular.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2011, 06:04:42 AM »
my thoughts are this another drinking comparison: 2 people 1st one drinks 10 beers in 6 hours  ? Okay give the 2nd person 10 shots in one hour? who gets the drunkest? I think orals and esterless steroids work the same way just bombard the androgen recpetor in a short amount of time and illicts a good growth response.  I dont feel injectalbe steroids with no gh will get you very far just my opinion maybe if you shoot enough tren to make you nuts or esterless injects which imo should probaly be much more popular.

well back then they did not know any better..... lol!
bodybuild is all about STABLE blood values..... stable!
with orals it's jumping up and down.... because it never gets utilized in the same way.. it depends on how much you ate, on which part of the day you take them , how much liquid you take with it etc etc...
in an ideal world one will take them before a meal on a empty stomach... but we all know how hectic life can be... right?
inject steroids and they are where you want them to be, in your mucles! in the bloodstream very , very fast!
esterless like directly, and with ester at a nice steady pace..... STABLE!!
i do not know any big dude that uses a lot of orals honestly.... most i know hate them!
gives them stomach issues at high doses.... and really why use dbol, anadrol(well has it's place before a show) winstrol(worthless alltogether) when you can use test/tren/npp/eq/etc etc etc...
and the mass you gain with dbol and anadrol is for the most part water..... lol.... stop taking it and you will see what i mean...
Be Happy,
Optimus

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2011, 06:41:34 AM »
well back then they did not know any better..... lol!
bodybuild is all about STABLE blood values..... stable!
with orals it's jumping up and down.... because it never gets utilized in the same way.. it depends on how much you ate, on which part of the day you take them , how much liquid you take with it etc etc...
in an ideal world one will take them before a meal on a empty stomach... but we all know how hectic life can be... right?
inject steroids and they are where you want them to be, in your mucles! in the bloodstream very , very fast!
esterless like directly, and with ester at a nice steady pace..... STABLE!!
i do not know any big dude that uses a lot of orals honestly.... most i know hate them!
gives them stomach issues at high doses.... and really why use dbol, anadrol(well has it's place before a show) winstrol(worthless alltogether) when you can use test/tren/npp/eq/etc etc etc...
and the mass you gain with dbol and anadrol is for the most part water..... lol.... stop taking it and you will see what i mean...

So what's the best oral for dry lean gains and ZERO bloat? Var? Superdrol? Halo?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2011, 07:16:50 AM »
So what's the best oral for dry lean gains and ZERO bloat? Var? Superdrol? Halo?
my guess would be oral turinabol....
stay away from all these designer steroids man!
there is a reason why pharm companies did not go on and produce these compounds for medical use!!!!!!
a lot of these compounds have serious sides......
stick to the known compounds.

Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2011, 07:38:15 AM »
Beastdrol (mr supps) was the clone I used and I am sure it wasn't bunk. Squat went from 315 for 3-4 reps to 365lbs for 3-4 reps. Gained about 30lbs, 10 lbs waterweight, 5lbs fat, 15 muscle.

yea beastdrol was the one I used. That shit sure as hell isn't bunk, Ill give you that. I reacted terribly to it, other than crazy fast muscle gains. No appetite (bc of liver), lethargic, and horrific back bumps that I would have just from sitting on the couch. Deadlifts were out of the question for me

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2011, 08:46:43 AM »
 the only thing i know  - it is possible to bench 500lbs for 5 reps on anapolon only - but the guy is looking like bloated shit (he never touched a needle in his life because he s scared  ::) )

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2011, 09:06:50 AM »
Had my blood work done on superdrol at 30mg a day after 6 weeks, was using letro as well. Liver was 3x Normal. Doc said 4 months of heavy drinking would cause that. Also my cholesterol went up to 312  :o lipids were all over the place, this was over 220lbs 9% bf at 5'10. Liver was back to normal in 6 weeks and cholesterol was back under 200 in 3 months or so with no meds just good eating and cardio. The doc was amazed lol I refused to take his statin meds   ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2011, 09:08:54 AM »
2k pounds at 5'10, that's a pretty big fella  :D

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2011, 09:17:05 AM »
2k pounds at 5'10, that's a pretty big fella  :D

lol - was a hell of a cycle

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2011, 09:32:12 AM »
lol - was a hell of a cycle
let me guess?
nano technology?  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2011, 11:31:41 PM »
yea beastdrol was the one I used. That shit sure as hell isn't bunk, Ill give you that. I reacted terribly to it, other than crazy fast muscle gains. No appetite (bc of liver), lethargic, and horrific back bumps that I would have just from sitting on the couch. Deadlifts were out of the question for me

Besides genetic differences ( which are prob overstated ) I bet there are also significant supplementation differences. When i was running beastdrol I ate taurine 6-10 grams a day, magnesium citrate 1-2 grams a day, Vitamin C (1-2g) and Vitamin D - 30-40000 iu a day. This in addition to my multi.

all drugs - TPPIIP

chess315

« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2011, 12:08:01 AM »
its common knowledge superdol aka beastdrol alphadogmale is talking about is the strongest oral if not strongest steroid period and promotes lean gains.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2011, 12:22:53 AM »
I feel like i may be the only one not using orals

Am i missing out? Lol

When i went on accutane my liver values went crazy. So now im scared orals may fuck me up more without me knowing

chess315

« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2011, 01:23:33 AM »
the biggest people I have ever seen gh free abuse orals or know about. Its easy to say because they didnt know better I think its more a case of the tried everything and figured out what worked best. The biggest most powerful humans in the 70S where oral abusers. I Mention the name Superstar Billy Graham a lot he was very massive and what makes him improtent is he was a training partner of arnold and a wwf wrestler and has came clean about his usage in a some what honest manner. Its clear most of his advice came from arnold and friends he abused the shit out of orals. Arnold said about billy grahm he had never seen a stronger  individual in his life and this is talked about a lot in by old 70s gold gym people.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2011, 02:22:02 AM »
the biggest people I have ever seen gh free abuse orals or know about. Its easy to say because they didnt know better I think its more a case of the tried everything and figured out what worked best. The biggest most powerful humans in the 70S where oral abusers. I Mention the name Superstar Billy Graham a lot he was very massive and what makes him improtent is he was a training partner of arnold and a wwf wrestler and has came clean about his usage in a some what honest manner. Its clear most of his advice came from arnold and friends he abused the shit out of orals. Arnold said about billy grahm he had never seen a stronger  individual in his life and this is talked about a lot in by old 70s gold gym people.

Thats right, i have Superstars book and i think he wrote that he would take 30 Dbol tabs per day for years
Thunderdome approved

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2011, 02:41:43 AM »
I just cant handle superdrol, after 3days I feel nausious and cant eat a thing

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2011, 07:19:56 AM »
Had my blood work done on superdrol at 30mg a day after 6 weeks, was using letro as well. Liver was 3x Normal. Doc said 4 months of heavy drinking would cause that. Also my cholesterol went up to 312  :o lipids were all over the place, this was over 220lbs 9% bf at 5'10. Liver was back to normal in 6 weeks and cholesterol was back under 200 in 3 months or so with no meds just good eating and cardio. The doc was amazed lol I refused to take his statin meds   ;D

Essentially the same exact thing happened with me besides my doctor wanting me on meds

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:49 AM »
I just cant handle superdrol, after 3days I feel nausious and cant eat a thing

MOST POTENT ORAL. FEEL LIKE SHIT, BUT LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2011, 07:22:21 AM »

is this a serious question? SD will give you better gains than tren in the short term

MOST POTENT ORAL. FEEL LIKE SHIT, BUT LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.

x1000

never again

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:24 AM »
he said she said.... bla bla bla... ::) ::) ::)
beside they're bodybuild... all lie!
what did they use beside the orals?????
megadosing primo, test and deca.... yes that is right....
orals only will get you nowhere....
everything they could get their hands on was used, and used a lot!

Be Happy,
Optimus

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2011, 08:15:49 AM »
is this a serious question? SD will give you better gains than tren in the short term

x1000

never again

Agreed, would always gain 8 - 10lbs of hard muscle off this shit. But after seeing what it did to my lipids and HDL I'll never use it again.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2011, 08:35:47 AM »
Agreed, would always gain 8 - 10lbs of hard muscle off this shit. But after seeing what it did to my lipids and HDL I'll never use it again.
do you know how much muscle that is???
so the pro should use sd instead of 40 iu's of hgh...lol!  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus