Author Topic: How important is a high dose of test when running high HGH?  (Read 13040 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
How important is a high dose of test when running high HGH?
« on: December 25, 2011, 09:58:00 PM »
My first run with hgh I went all out and started at 10ius every day. The majority of the time I was only running a very low dose of test at 250-500mg per week.

I have been doing further research and it seems that it is almost wasteful to not run a high dose of test(a gram per week) when running 10iu plus. I got excellent results the way I did it but I am wondering if I could have gotten even better results running the test much higher. I guess it's a silly question asking if more test will yield better results, but I am more curious if there is some major synergy between high dose hgh and high dose test. Any input is appreciated.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: How important is a high dose of test when running high HGH?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:20:30 AM »
I'm on 10-15iu a day of gh and no gear til the new year so il let you know in a month what differences high dose test make with this amount gh

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 11:58:03 AM »
I know it goes against the advice on this board in particular, but I have been using 10iu GH daily for a little while now, and adding a shitload of test just makes me hairy and more prone to sides.
I prefer something more like 50mg of NPP and Tren daily with Tbol or something of the sorts.
I don't like high dose test, make me look and feel like shit whether on loads of GH or not.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
And what is defined as "high"?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 12:50:58 PM »
And what is defined as "high"?
I've seen recommended on this board 1g of test per 5iu of GH.
High for me personally is anything over 750mg weekly.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 11:12:02 PM »
I know it goes against the advice on this board in particular, but I have been using 10iu GH daily for a little while now, and adding a shitload of test just makes me hairy and more prone to sides.
I prefer something more like 50mg of NPP and Tren daily with Tbol or something of the sorts.
I don't like high dose test, make me look and feel like shit whether on loads of GH or not.

decrease carb intake
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 04:34:21 AM »
high testosterona dose is NOT needed to fellas who are not on gh all the time and for long periods of time,, simply no need,, you will look like complee and uter balonie on 1+ gram of testosterona if not on good good dose of gh for long time! ,, blp is on gh al the time and he doesnt play with balonie gh he i shigh level comeptitor and on gh all the time,,

for you fellas who play with 4-5 iu ...even on 300 mg of testosterona even less even on 200mg of testosterona a week and higher anabolic you wil make amazing gain and get up to good 200lb mid singles which is very very good ,, in some era it was considered mr o...

now...inorder to get biger as in 225lb? 6% 5'9 5'10 and conditioned you will need in your blood more than 250mg testosterona  aweek but you will also need higher doses gh ...as ismple as that ,, if you can hav ein your blood 8-15 iu of gh ...on regular basis ,, legit legit gh ...and for prime time not afetr 5 days but good 4-6 weeks thennnn you can add in higher testosterona into the 500mg 750 and go on from there to 1 gram and 1200mg

if you can put in you 30 iu gh then you wil need 2 grams testosterona afgter a while to grow to that level of mutaititon as simple as that

it all depend on how long you been on hgh and what dose of hgh you use,, fellas who use up to 8 iu legit gh can realy get by with 300-600 mg of legit testosteerona propioneta or phnyl

the secret most of us bodyubuild do ....is we change testosterona dose swith anadrola doses,, as in we use les testosterona in the 500 mg in time and put in the anadrola ....then again we are 240 not 200....if you are 200 you can do 300mg testosterona and if want to grow put in the anadrola  and increae trenbolona with gh in good doses,, if you increase gh to very high dose 15 plus and do it for some time...THEN you will be benficial to add in the 1 gram + of testosterona

reason 60s 70s profesioanals didnt use high sdose testosteorna is....ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...they did not have fucking gh to go into blood in consistant level and high doses...as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 10:09:30 AM »
high testosterona dose is NOT needed to fellas who are not on gh all the time and for long periods of time,, simply no need,, you will look like complee and uter balonie on 1+ gram of testosterona if not on good good dose of gh for long time! ,, blp is on gh al the time and he doesnt play with balonie gh he i shigh level comeptitor and on gh all the time,,

for you fellas who play with 4-5 iu ...even on 300 mg of testosterona even less even on 200mg of testosterona a week and higher anabolic you wil make amazing gain and get up to good 200lb mid singles which is very very good ,, in some era it was considered mr o...

now...inorder to get biger as in 225lb? 6% 5'9 5'10 and conditioned you will need in your blood more than 250mg testosterona  aweek but you will also need higher doses gh ...as ismple as that ,, if you can hav ein your blood 8-15 iu of gh ...on regular basis ,, legit legit gh ...and for prime time not afetr 5 days but good 4-6 weeks thennnn you can add in higher testosterona into the 500mg 750 and go on from there to 1 gram and 1200mg

if you can put in you 30 iu gh then you wil need 2 grams testosterona afgter a while to grow to that level of mutaititon as simple as that

it all depend on how long you been on hgh and what dose of hgh you use,, fellas who use up to 8 iu legit gh can realy get by with 300-600 mg of legit testosteerona propioneta or phnyl

the secret most of us bodyubuild do ....is we change testosterona dose swith anadrola doses,, as in we use les testosterona in the 500 mg in time and put in the anadrola ....then again we are 240 not 200....if you are 200 you can do 300mg testosterona and if want to grow put in the anadrola  and increae trenbolona with gh in good doses,, if you increase gh to very high dose 15 plus and do it for some time...THEN you will be benficial to add in the 1 gram + of testosterona

reason 60s 70s profesioanals didnt use high sdose testosteorna is....ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS...they did not have fucking gh to go into blood in consistant level and high doses...as simple as that

gh15 approved

Thank you!

How important is a high dose of tren?  I plan on running 15ius along with 750mg sust and 600mg tren (test and tren are per week).  I have been off the 10ius of growth for 2 months.   I am currently 6'1 240 probably 12%bf.  Any input or critique on my plan is appreciated.  I know people will benefit greatly reading these posts in the bible.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 10:13:30 AM »
if you are samir banout lion of lebanon ....it will be real importent ,, if you are big hairy bear lucnh box trey broower then its less importent...

then again see where these 2 ended...diff places on bodybuild map

gh15 approved
fallen angel

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 05:37:56 AM »
def no.2

im on high test 2.5g only now and feel very uncomfortable. cramp, shorten breath, looks like bloat wrestler. actually i thought my leg blood clog.

my arm under 16inc....

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 07:53:38 AM »
cool stories brahs

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 09:14:48 AM »
def no.2

im on high test 2.5g only now and feel very uncomfortable. cramp, shorten breath, looks like bloat wrestler. actually i thought my leg blood clog.

my arm under 16inc....

you have 15 inch arms on 2.5 grams of test? wtf?
l

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 09:52:45 AM »
is anadrol best used as tabs or injected in solution?  i have both not sure which to use.  also are the effects permanent at all or is it just to blow up and shrink back down?  i am doing bodybuilding for poor by gh15, going to be dropping tren and adding in the drol soon

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 12:53:40 PM »
def no.2

my arm under 16inc....

gimmik...........

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2012, 10:08:17 PM »
Bump
g2g

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 08:00:55 AM »
Bump

gh15 has said MANY times before: test dose is purely dependent on the amount of gh in your blood

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 08:07:40 AM »
def no.2

my arm under 16inc....

Lol! My cock might be 16 inches if I was on that much test

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 08:37:33 AM »
^^ HAHA!!!