Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45312 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
What would you do in this situation?
« on: December 26, 2011, 08:18:47 PM »
i want everyone of you christian or jewish or atheist gbs to imagine himself in this situation and say what would he really do.. not only american gbs but also europeans, austoralians.. whatever.. i know all of you are funny  ::) but let's make it a little bit serious here.. just say the reaction you really expect yourself to take in this situation aside of gb typical sarcastic way:

- would you support the muslim woman??.. to what extent??..
- would you support the seller??.. to what extent??..
- would you just ignore the situation and buy your things and leave??..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 08:33:01 PM »
I would speak up for her or at the very least walk out and not support that business.

Sadly most people in america are prejudice against muslims and arabs. But the location they chose, Texas is more backwards than most places. If they would have done that experiment in some more liberal part of the country like Seattle Portland or San Fran I think most people would stick up for her.

But again look at the other customers, old from the heartland tend to be more prejudice. Just my 2 cents.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »
I would stone her for having her face visible and bask in the praise of the Muslim community.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »
That's truly fucked.  1/3 supported the store owner.   :-[ :-[ :-[  At least, I would react like the big fella, and tell him to go fuck himself.  

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 08:49:42 PM »
not only would i protect her ,, i would beat that damn actor up ,, and probably pay for her groceries too

fucking disgusting filts not serving someone because how they look ,, i dont care if you hav e 3 eye and didnt take shower 5 months and bears as long as moses you deserve to be treat equal,, end of argument

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 08:54:26 PM »
Disgusting that people actually sticked up for the "store owner" We are a backwards civilization.
X

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
I would buy whatever it is she is asking for.  Then hand it too her right in front of the store owner, and they say “may Allah smile upon you always”.  Afterwards go invite all the Muslims I know and ask them to bring their friends along too.   ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
not nice, but after 9/11, so what  ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
i wouldnt do anything

i dont mind a little racism. if you are goign to be a part of a group of people, and receive the benefits of being in that group of people, then you will also pay a price for those benefits. don't pretend like you don't represent muslims if you are a muslim, don't pretend to take only the good and not the bad with it

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 09:28:15 PM »
The ending really got me teary eyed.  You'll notice that all the supporters of the bigot actor were old people.  It's hard to change old people.  The younger people tended to be supportive of the Muslim actress.  It all has to do with ignorance and not enough exposure to different types of people.

Where I live I don't see that much racism.  If there is it's all behind doors.  The whole terrorist fiasco was just a bump in the road of tolerance of different races and beliefs.  Things are changing for the better and it will continue to.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 09:33:58 PM »
Now my getbig answer:  i would scare the shop keeper to death by hitting a crab most muscular followed up with a back double bi. Then finish him off with a rear glute spread. Then I would offer the muslim chick my cock as a consolation foe not getting an apple fritter.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 09:36:37 PM »
That's truly fucked.  1/3 supported the store owner.   :-[ :-[ :-[  At least, I would react like the big fella, and tell him to go fuck himself.  

13 supported her and 6 supported the guy so 70% of those 19 who took an action supported the muslim lady.. i think around 70% also of the 22 who didnt take any action deep inside themselves were against the guy but they are passive individuals who just saw the whole thing not their business.. from your answers too my friends i see most of you are with justice and liberty :D..

i like anyone who takes an action (any action) in situations like this much more than those who are passive enough to say their opinions..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
Now my getbig answer:  i would scare the shop keeper to death by hitting a crab most muscular followed up with a back double bi. Then finish him off with a rear glute spread. Then I would offer the muslim chick my cock as a consolation foe not getting an apple fritter.

;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 09:42:20 PM »

I loled!  ;D
X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 09:42:31 PM »
The ending really got me teary eyed.  You'll notice that all the supporters of the bigot actor were old people.  It's hard to change old people.  The younger people tended to be supportive of the Muslim actress.  It all has to do with ignorance and not enough exposure to different types of people.

Where I live I don't see that much racism.  If there is it's all behind doors.  The whole terrorist fiasco was just a bump in the road of tolerance of different races and beliefs.  Things are changing for the better and it will continue to.

X2..

"if i can change.. and you can change.. everybody can change.." ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 09:45:21 PM »
As if whites would be treated any different if they committed a major terrorist attack in one of your countries.

Appreciate the fact that western society is more evolved and Muslims weren't lynched right and left following 9/11, instead of bitching about the relatively small injustices that we do face. I faced MUCH more discrimination while living in the middle east on an instiutional and individual level than I have EVER faced in the United States.

/religion of peace  ::)
/meltdown
follow the arrows

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 09:56:10 PM »
i want everyone of you christian or jewish or atheist gbs to imagine himself in this situation and say what would he really do.. not only american gbs but also europeans, austoralians.. whatever.. i know all of you are funny  ::) but let's make it a little bit serious here.. just say the reaction you really expect yourself to take in this situation aside of gb typical sarcastic way:

- would you support the muslim woman??.. to what extent??..
- would you support the seller??.. to what extent??..
- would you just ignore the situation and buy your things and leave??..

Women?  I would help a woman and have done so although it was just a matter of answering some questions about getting a taxi and other related things in a very public place.  The odd thing about that instance is that the two women appeared very worried while talking to me.  I later found out that these two women could have gotten in a lot of "trouble" just for talking to another man, let alone an "infidel". 

Were it known that I am an atheist, it would have been worse.  muslimes really don't care for atheists.  muslime males can marry muslime babes or babes of the People of the Book, i.e., Christian or Jewish women.  muslime women on the other hand can only marry muslime men.  Fuck that noise.

As for the store owner, any store owner really, they can refuse service to whomever the want to refuse service to.  And in a similar fashion, customers can refuse to shop there.     islime is a misogynistic "faith".  Men are forbidden to have sex with a woman until they are married but they will fag off with other men and worse still fuck boys in the ass.  This is a big reason that the pederast known as "Lawrence of Arabia" supercalifragelisticabso fuckinglutely loved to live in the litter box. 

He was a homo pedophile and in the world of islime...No problem.

If you want to know what I really think then listen carefully, champ.   islime needs to clean its own house instead of slithering around trying to blow up someone else's. But nooooooooooooooo...islim e means "submit".  Treat your women as women and equals instead of property.  I've seen how these silicon schwartz's (i.e., "negroes of the sand") treat their women and I think that castration is the way to go.  Can't rape or reproduce when you've only got the bat but someone took the balls and went home.  FTN.  Cut it all off.  Fuckers deserve to go through life without their weenies.

You want to be liked?  Be likeable.  Lose the queeron and behave (not act/pretend) like a human.   

Fuck that noise.

Oh, and if this were a man it happened to.  Fuck him.  Fuck islime. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »
As if whites would be treated any different if they committed a major terrorist attack in one of your countries.

Appreciate the fact that western society is more evolved and Muslims weren't lynched right and left following 9/11, instead of bitching about the relatively small injustices that we do face. I faced MUCH more discrimination while living in the middle east on an instiutional and individual level than I have EVER faced in the United States.

/meltdown

This may be true but its flawed reasoning to mistreat people because we would be mistreated in their land. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard and set a good example. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 09:59:50 PM »
Women?  I would help a woman and have done so although it was just a matter of answering some questions about getting a taxi and other related things in a very public place.  The odd thing about that instance is that the two women appeared very worried while talking to me.  I later found out that these two women could have gotten in a lot of "trouble" just for talking to another man, let alone an "infidel".  

Were it known that I am an atheist, it would have been worse.  muslimes really don't care for atheists.  muslime males can marry muslime babes or babes of the People of the Book, i.e., Christian or Jewish women.  muslime women on the other hand can only marry muslime men.  Fuck that noise.

As for the store owner, any store owner really, they can refuse service to whomever the want to refuse service to.  And in a similar fashion, customers can refuse to shop there.     islime is a misogynistic "faith".  Men are forbidden to have sex with a woman until they are married but they will fag off with other men and worse still fuck boys in the ass.  This is a big reason that the pederast known as "Lawrence of Arabia" supercalifragelisticabso fuckinglutely loved to live in the litter box.  

He was a homo pedophile and in the world of islime...No problem.

If you want to know what I really think then listen carefully, champ.   islime needs to clean its own house instead of slithering around trying to blowi up someone else's.  But nooooooooooooooo...islim e means "submit".  Treat your women as women and equals instead of property.  I've seen how these silicon schwartz's (i.e., "negroes of the sand") treat their women and I think that castration is the way to go.  Can't rape or reproduce when you've only got the bat but someone took the balls and went home.  FTN.  Cut it all off.  Fuckers deserve to go through life without their weenies.

You want to be liked?  Be likeable.  Lose the queeron and behave (not act/pretend) like a human.  

Fuck that noise.

Oh, and if this were a man it happened to.  Fuck him.  Fuck islime. 

Outside of you bitching about Islam, this literally had NOTHING to do with the video in the OP. How fucking stupid are you?

Swlabr

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 10:01:28 PM »
reeves...is...mad...beca use...he's...5...foot...nothing.. .I...would...hate...ever ything...too...if...I... wasn't...blessed...with...my. ..superior...height...of ...6...foot...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »
This may be true but its flawed reasoning to mistreat people because we would be mistreated in their land. We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard and set a good example. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

yeah, tell that to the christians in nigeria, where loads got blown to smithereens this past christmas.

and the christians in pakistan who are persecuted relentlessly.

and the jews and christians in iraq. who, since the fall of saddam, have found themselves  marked minorities.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »

/meltdown

what is your actual nationality and what is your religion??.. where did you live in the middle east and what injustice exactly happened against you??..

actually in nearly all the gulf countries americans and european are treated much better than arabs and asians when it comes to salaries.. an american at least takes double the salary of the arab or indian who do the exact same job with the exact same abilities and qualifications..

a true story told to me by one of my friends who lives in dubai,.. an arab guy who had the american nationality beside his actual one joined their company and after his salary was set they discovered he was only half amercian and decreased the salary to the half!!!..

so i seriously think you are just bullshitting.. here in egypt where i live most of us like and respect ppl from everywhere.. actually egyptians always show extra love that annoys tourists lol..

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 10:07:42 PM »
you are correct, and I was not justifying the actions of the store-owner. Just putting some perspective into it- we don't live in a perfect world, and the west is less imperfect when it comes to matters of equal treatment.

In an absolute sense it doesn't matter how some other country treats its citizens ofcourse.
follow the arrows

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 10:09:48 PM »
Outside of you bitching about Islam, this literally had NOTHING to do with the video in the OP. How fucking stupid are you?

Look kid, it has everything to do with this "video" you worthless mental eunuch.  Look ace, if I'm as you question, "fucking stupid", then you are most definitely a card carrying member of the extra chromosome set.  Fuck off and live you knee walking turkey.  Run along home now Timmy and give your mommy a break from sucking your daddy's dick.

In the real world simian boy, I would say the exact same thing to your manana eating face.  Oh I'd have to bring a ladder to get that high up... FTN.  I'd just shove the ladder up your worthless baboon ass. 

I suppose your deft rebuttal will be the usual dross of those of your ilk.  Here allow me, asspuppet -  Wow reeves. epic meltdown."

Swlabr

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 10:11:25 PM »
Look kid, it has everything to do with this "video" you worthless mental eunuch.  Look ace, if I'm as you question, "fucking stupid", then you are most definitely a card carrying member of the extra chromosome set.  Fuck off and live you knee walking turkey.  Run along now home now Timmy and give your mommy a break from sucking your daddy's dick.

In the real world simian boy, I would say the exact same thing to your manana eating face.  Oh I'd have to bring a ladder to get that high up... FTN.  I'd just shove the ladder up your worthless baboon ass. 

I suppose your deft rebuttal will be the usual dross of those of your ilk.  Here allow me, asspuppet -  Wow reeves. epic meltdown."

calm...down...little...m an...it's...okay...we're...not...here...to...h urt...you...cutie...