Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45114 times)

Swlabr

Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2011, 12:09:50 PM »

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: December 29, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »

...For example, Reeves might see me, a 6ft 5in white guy walk into his store and tell me to fuck off, just because he's a mixed race midget.

I'd need a ladder first.  If you even tried to harm me, I'd tell Santa on you and bazinga!  No more presents for you or anyone in your family. ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #227 on: December 29, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
No, I'm not Arab...so I don't understand the second or third paragraphs :(

LOL

Didn't you earlier claim that there are interpretation errors when translating the Quran from Arabic, and YOU yourself can't even read it?!  LOL  

No wonder you can't refute a single thing I said hahaha

This goes up there with your "cars weren't around when Islam was invented so women can't drive" logic  

hahahaha

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #228 on: December 29, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »
While you wait, why don't you continue to dodge numerous specific passages I presented to you from your  "holy" books about the treatment of women in Islam.  It's odd you you don't have the time to contest a single passage I brought up, yet you make inane posts like these claiming you are waiting for me to post something.   Like I said, it's evident to everyone you can't refute any point I have made.  You can keep deflecting saying I am not openminded, it needs to be read in Arabic, etc.  The fact remains you have yet to provide a single explanation for the wickedness Islam prescribes towards women.

The statistic I provided I heard on Real Time.  Is it accurate?  I don't know.  I don;t have the time or desire to look up every backwards Muslim country and see if women can drive there.  Why don't YOU provide evidence about your claim regarding the one Muslim country we know for certain that womn can't drive and that cops do not enforce the rule.  I'd love to see some proof of that.

Let me guess, you still aren't going to address my original post.  I present specific passages from YOUR book and you can't logically refute anthing presented.  You are doing an extremely poor job defending your position.  

blah blah i'm done reading your shit, how about for starters you verify your BS before posting it (19 out of 22 countries lol what a phukking joke, the only country where they are outlawed to drive in Saudi Arabia).  You blatantly lie then you expect me to believe you are unbiased and then I should spend more time to refute your other stupid copy-and-pasted arguemtns.  You have proven yourself too stupid for me to waste any more of my time on you.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: December 29, 2011, 12:14:06 PM »
LOL

Didn't you earlier claim that there are interpretation errors when translating the Quran from Arabic, and YOU yourself can't even read it?!  LOL  

No wonder you can't refute a single thing I said hahaha

This goes up there with your "cars weren't around when Islam was invented so women can't drive" logic  

hahahaha

You've got to be the dumbest poster on here.  I don't know if you are trolling or not, hopefully you are, as that would gie me some hope that there aren't such stupid people on getbig.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: December 29, 2011, 12:23:26 PM »
You've got to be the dumbest poster on here.  I don't know if you are trolling or not, hopefully you are, as that would gie me some hope that there aren't such stupid people on getbig.

I knew you'd have nothing to say.  It was rather easy shutting you down.  Don't feel too bad though Bobby, you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last.  I argue theistic dummies into submission pretty much on a daily basis.

We all see how you were clearly presented with passages from your very own book and when constantly proded and poked to provide an answer, you couldn't.

Dismissed.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #231 on: December 29, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »
Nope.  That's all I care to reveal because it's my living.  But thanks for asking and thanks for being good natured about everything.  I wish I was taller, but nope.  Ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. ;)

Reeves, what does it matter, mate? You've said it yourself, you're nearing the end of the line :)
Tell us what you do for a living, are you a novelist or a journalist, or what?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »
I knew you'd have nothing to say.  It was rather easy shutting you down.  Don't feel too bad though Bobby, you aren't the first and certainly won't be the last.  I argue theistic dummies into submission pretty much on a daily basis.

We all see how you were clearly presented with passages from your very own book and when constantly proded and poked to provide an answer, you couldn't.

Dismissed.

I'm at work right now, but tell you what, maybe on the weekend when I have more time I'll actually read your lengthy post and addres it, I still don't think YOU in particular are worth me spending time on to explain, but since there are others here who may have read your biased post they may be curious to read a response to them.  Shouldn't be too difficult for me to address, as based on what I've read so far your sources of info are ridiculous anyway (19 out of 22 countries lol - still can't get over that...yet you still claim you are "unbiased")

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2011, 12:54:53 PM »
So where are you from?

"1"

bigbobs is a pakistani, methinks.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 29, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »
So where are you from?

"1"

Pakistani background

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: December 29, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »
I'm at work right now, but tell you what, maybe on the weekend when I have more time I'll actually read your lengthy post and addres it, I still don't think YOU in particular are worth me spending time on to explain, but since there are others here who may have read your biased post they may be curious to read a response to them.  Shouldn't be too difficult for me to address, as based on what I've read so far your sources of info are ridiculous anyway (19 out of 22 countries lol - still can't get over that...yet you still claim you are "unbiased")

Sure thing Bobby!

Just get back to me when you have some time, as you are evidently an extremely busy guy lol.  And I completely agree with you regarding my sources being ridiculous.  I'm glad you are starting to have an awakening and realize that hate filled book called the Quran (and Hadith) are ridiculous.   

Why are you lying claiming I said I was unbiased?  I never said such a thing.  I am extremely biased towards people like you who believe in fairytales, especially dangerous ones.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2011, 01:01:07 PM »
Pakistani background

Have you been to Pakistan recently?  Things are pretty dangerous.

"1"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »
Have you been to Pakistan recently?  Things are pretty dangerous.

"1"

No, last time was in 2003 for a family member's wedding.  The hotel they stayed at after their wedding (the Mariott in Islamabad) was blown up a few years later :S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2011, 01:19:34 PM »
No, last time was in 2003 for a family member's wedding.  The hotel they stayed at after their wedding (the Mariott in Islamabad) was blown up a few years later :S
So, you have terrorist connections. That's not gonna go over well, here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2011, 01:19:50 PM »
Sure thing Bobby!

Just get back to me when you have some time, as you are evidently an extremely busy guy lol.  And I completely agree with you regarding my sources being ridiculous.  I'm glad you are starting to have an awakening and realize that hate filled book called the Quran (and Hadith) are ridiculous.   

Your source being ridiculous is the source that taught you that "19 out of 22" Muslim countries don't allow women to drive.  Not sure what's more ridiculous between the original source you claimed you heard that from or you for believing it and posting it without double-checking.

Why are you lying claiming I said I was unbiased?  I never said such a thing.  I am extremely biased towards people like you who believe in fairytales, especially dangerous ones.

You said you were "open-minded" that's what I was referring to.  However open-minded people don't conveniently only resort to biased, untrue sources of info like the one you quoted and made yourself look stupid in the process ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #240 on: December 29, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »
Everyone should be treated fair, unless someone acts up then its time to unleash. Everyone of every reiligon and race should be respected and treated fairly.

I just hate extemists, whether there christian or muslim, both need to kill themselves without killing others
Why should any religion get automatic respect? 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: December 29, 2011, 01:47:58 PM »
Your source being ridiculous is the source that taught you that "19 out of 22" Muslim countries don't allow women to drive.  Not sure what's more ridiculous between the original source you claimed you heard that from or you for believing it and posting it without double-checking.

You said you were "open-minded" that's what I was referring to.  However open-minded people don't conveniently only resort to biased, untrue sources of info like the one you quoted and made yourself look stupid in the process ;)

Bobby, the only one who looks stupid here is you.

Your insight on how cars weren't around when Islam was invented therefore women shouldn't drive was brilliant.  And then your argument how my arguments were false because the interpretations were not from the original Arabic when you yourself don't read or write Arabic LOL

How about you substantiate your claim regarding Saudi police officers not enforcing the no women driving rule.  Can you?

And what's most laughable is how despite numerous posts, you still can't refute any of my original post.  Seems like you've had plenty of time to do so and it appears you are all out of asinine arguments.  Maybe you can stop deflecting and actual address the issue at hand?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: December 29, 2011, 01:59:51 PM »
Reeves, what does it matter, mate? You've said it yourself, you're nearing the end of the line :)
Tell us what you do for a living, are you a novelist or a journalist, or what?

And should I live?   I appreciate the interest, but no can do.   Back on topic!

FTN islime.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2011, 02:26:53 PM »
Bobby, the only one who looks stupid here is you.

Your insight on how cars weren't around when Islam was invented therefore women shouldn't drive was brilliant.  And then your argument how my arguments were false because the interpretations were not from the original Arabic when you yourself don't read or write Arabic LOL

Either you're lying again or you're just too dumb to comprehend what I said.  Either way I challenge you to find where I said women should not be allowed to drive, or that the reason is because cars weren't around when Islam was revealed.  On the contrary i said I think women should be allowed to drive as transportation is a basic need nowdays, and that the only country which has a law otherwise is SA and its only based on their clerics' strict interpretation of various verses/hadiths.

How about you substantiate your claim regarding Saudi police officers not enforcing the no women driving rule.  Can you?

Here you go:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13809684

And what's most laughable is how despite numerous posts, you still can't refute any of my original post.  Seems like you've had plenty of time to do so and it appears you are all out of asinine arguments.  Maybe you can stop deflecting and actual address the issue at hand?

Like i said I haven't even read your previous lengthy post you're referring to.  Might do it on the weekend and might reply to it, might not.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #244 on: December 29, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »
And should I live?   I appreciate the interest, but no can do.   Back on topic!

FTN islime.
Are you ill or something bro?

If so,I hope it`s nothing serious.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2011, 03:18:09 PM »
I would speak up for her or at the very least walk out and not support that business.

Sadly most people in america are prejudice against muslims and arabs. But the location they chose, Texas is more backwards than most places. If they would have done that experiment in some more liberal part of the country like Seattle Portland or San Fran I think most people would stick up for her.

But again look at the other customers, old from the heartland tend to be more prejudice. Just my 2 cents.
clearly you never been to alabama or Louisiana.    :-\

anyway, The dude was saying he was the owner. I would have at least walk out.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2011, 03:53:36 PM »
clearly you never been to alabama or Louisiana.    :-\

anyway, The dude was saying he was the owner. I would have at least walk out.
But what if those were the best Cinnamon Rolls you have ever had and that is the only place that sold them.

Sorry, but I choose Cinnamon Rolls over Islam 100 times out of 100. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: December 29, 2011, 04:13:21 PM »
Either you're lying again or you're just too dumb to comprehend what I said.  Either way I challenge you to find where I said women should not be allowed to drive, or that the reason is because cars weren't around when Islam was revealed.  On the contrary i said I think women should be allowed to drive as transportation is a basic need nowdays, and that the only country which has a law otherwise is SA and its only based on their clerics' strict interpretation of various verses/hadiths.

It is you who is having an extremely difficult time comprehending.  I never once said you think women shouldn't be allowed to drive.  I stated your moronic reasoning behind the stupid law.

Here you go:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13809684

You're joking right?  Do you have severe down syndrome.  PLEASE tell me how you gather from that article that Saudi authorities are turning a blind eye towards women drivers.  It doesn't even remotely imply such a thing.  In fact, it says, "Last month, a woman was arrested after uploading a video of herself driving."   I'm eager to hear how you will try in explain this. 

Like i said I haven't even read your previous lengthy post you're referring to.  Might do it on the weekend and might reply to it, might not.

You won't.  You know why?  Like I said before, your position is untenable.  You know it deep down that is why you have had every opportunity to address it but you haven't.  Like I said Bobby, don't feel too bad about it.  I've been doing this for a while so this took very little effort.  If you want to at least try (you yourself said how easy it would be), I will be sure to respond and point out how wrong you are (like I've done in every single post so far).

Have a great night.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 29, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »
Growth Noob,

How are you?

"1"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: December 29, 2011, 04:20:11 PM »

You're joking right?  Do you have severe down syndrome.  PLEASE tell me how you gather from that article that Saudi authorities are turning a blind eye towards women drivers.  It doesn't even remotely imply such a thing.  In fact, it says, "Last month, a woman was arrested after uploading a video of herself driving."   I'm eager to hear how you will try in explain this.  

Uhh...it describes several females who are driving and by only mentioning one instance in which one was apprehended in a prior incident (and later released) the implication is that none of the others currently protesting were arrested.  Unless you think they were all arrested and for some reason BBC chose to not disclose that lol.