Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45103 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #300 on: December 31, 2011, 07:27:55 PM »
This is a serious question so please don't dodge it.

Do you have any family members, close friends, or any other people that you love, or even like, that aren't Muslim?

currently no close christian friends but sure there are a lot whom i like!!.. and i used to have some before.. believe it or not when i deal with anyone i dont care what his religion is,.. i show the same respect as long as he acts respectfully..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
currently no close christian friends but sure there are a lot whom i like!!.. and i used to have some before.. believe it or not when i deal with anyone i dont care what his religion is,.. i show the same respect as long as he acts respectfully..

a story to show you i respect my christians brothers in egypt (as most of egyptian do),.. once i was driving my car with my wife and kid and 2 nuns/sisters on their feet asked us about a place and i insisted to drive them to it although it was not my exact way.. i think if i had any bad feelings towards christians i would not have done this!!..

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #302 on: December 31, 2011, 08:45:41 PM »
Just to clarify...I have no interest in being friendly with you.

You can take your passive aggressive schtick and shove it up your ass, you're not nearly as witty or charming as you think you are

HAHA Groink owning Reeves old ass eachtime.
Reeves you fag, if you are going to go hard on someone here go all out, motherfuck the smiley faces at the end you twat.
It just shows how weak you are, and what kind of faggy line is "Groink can i borrow your arms  :)" with a smiley face attached to it. Very Queer

I have no idea who groink is or anything bout the guy but he just about destroyed you on every reply, and yep you are not funny/charming at all.

BigBobs, keep defending your religion, you do a good job at it, I like Bigbobs cause the dude is always consistent, never backs down and im sure is a very nice guy, reeves comes off as a old pedophile.

No worries, big man.  Can I borrow your arms later?  Mine are like pipe cleaners and I'm too weak to move an annoying plush pony thingy someone sent me with some flowers. ;D

With arms like yours, I'd just move the room to another room.  Later, ace.
Extremely Gay and weird.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #303 on: December 31, 2011, 08:55:00 PM »

Surah 4.56

"Lo! Those who disbelieve our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire.  As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.  Lo!  Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. (4.56)"

All of these people whom you "like" will literally have their flesh burned off then replaced for eternity.

Knowing this information, and eventually witnessing it (you know, since you will be in paradise for being a Muslim), will you still continue to worship Allah, and do you think Allah deserves the title "The Most Merciful"?

I eagerly await your response.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #304 on: December 31, 2011, 09:16:53 PM »
Surah 4.56

"Lo! Those who disbelieve our revelations, We shall expose them to the Fire.  As often as their skins are consumed We shall exchange them for fresh skins that they may taste the torment.  Lo!  Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. (4.56)"

All of these people whom you "like" will literally have their flesh burned off then replaced for eternity.

Knowing this information, and eventually witnessing it (you know, since you will be in paradise for being a Muslim), will you still continue to worship Allah, and do you think Allah deserves the title "The Most Merciful"?

I eagerly await your response.

i dont care what will happen to them.. but why not to be good with each other now??..

another story i just remembered.. it's banned to train in our gym with slippers or jeans but many guys ignore this and wear whatever they want (including me sometimes).. every now and then they give instructions to the gym coaches to be strict with members to wear sports clothes only but they do this with weaker/younger members only!!.. so one time about 5-6 years ago while entering the gym i found one of my christian gym friend sitting at the gate and was not training because he was wearing jeans.. he was about 5 years younger than me..i took him to the coach and told him your are kidding and it's shameful to achieve this instructions with some members only and leave many others wear whatever they want.. and the kid entered the gym and trained with his jeans..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 31, 2011, 09:29:09 PM »
i dont care what will happen to them.. but why not to be good with each other now??..

another story i just remembered.. it's banned to train in our gym with slippers or jeans but many guys ignore this and wear whatever they want (including me sometimes).. every now and then they give instructions to the gym coaches to be strict with members to wear sports clothes only but they do this with weaker/younger members only!!.. so one time about 5-6 years ago while entering the gym i found one of my christian gym friend sitting at the gate and was not training because he was wearing jeans.. he was about 5 years younger than me..i took him to the coach and told him your are kidding and it's shameful to achieve this instructions with some members only and leave many others wear whatever they want.. and the kid entered the gym and trained with his jeans..

That's crazy! Sounds like high school or something. I prefer to dress for the occasion when I work out. However, I could care less what other folks choose to wear or not wear, so long as they wipe their sweat off the bench when they are done. A lot of folks at my gym wear thongs (the kind you wear on your feet) which seems a little crazy to me. What if you drop a weight on your almost bare foot? Still, I'd probably not go to a gym that had such strict rules as yours does. They are treating folks like children and playing favorites (from what you say) too.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #306 on: December 31, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »

So you do these mundane actions for them, but when it comes to them being tortured for eternity, you don't care what happens to them.  Does that make sense to you on any level?  

Also, you completely dodged the question as if your silly anecdote would suffice.  Knowing they suffer such a gruesome fate for all of eternity, how do you justify worshiping such a hideous monster?

Please don;t dodge the question again.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #307 on: December 31, 2011, 10:38:13 PM »

So you do these mundane actions for them, but when it comes to them being tortured for eternity, you don't care what happens to them.  Does that make sense to you on any level?  

Also, you completely dodged the question as if your silly anecdote would suffice.  Knowing they suffer such a gruesome fate for all of eternity, how do you justify worshiping such a hideous monster?

Please don;t dodge the question again.

sure it makes sense.. if i dont believe like them and they dont believe in what i believe in,.. we have 2 options either to deal in a good way without caring what the other belief is or to hate each other because we are different!!.. so why do you find no sense in what i do (deal with them like my brothers and sisters)??.. do you want me to hate them??.. will this make sense?! :-\

i dont dodge your question i just dont understand what do you want lol.. it's not my role to talk with them about their fate.. many muslims dont pray or fast so for me they too will go to hell but again i never talk with anyone unless i am sure he is ok to hear my advices (like a close friend or so) but i dont go to ppl i dont know and ask them to pray!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
That's crazy! Sounds like high school or something. I prefer to dress for the occasion when I work out. However, I could care less what other folks choose to wear or not wear, so long as they wipe their sweat off the bench when they are done. A lot of folks at my gym wear thongs (the kind you wear on your feet) which seems a little crazy to me. What if you drop a weight on your almost bare foot? Still, I'd probably not go to a gym that had such strict rules as yours does. They are treating folks like children and playing favorites (from what you say) too.

lol ya but i never wear jeans when doing squats :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
lol ya but i never wear jeans when doing squats :D

Baggy jeans are still popular here despite the men's fashion industry trying to push skinny jeans on guys. Guys just like being comfortable, I guess. I think you could squat in baggy jeans safely although they may not be as comfortable as a pair of gym shorts would be.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2011, 11:55:07 PM »
sure it makes sense.. if i dont believe like them and they dont believe in what i believe in,.. we have 2 options either to deal in a good way without caring what the other belief is or to hate each other because we are different!!.. so why do you find no sense in what i do (deal with them like my brothers and sisters)??.. do you want me to hate them??.. will this make sense?! :-\

i dont dodge your question i just dont understand what do you want lol.. it's not my role to talk with them about their fate.. many muslims dont pray or fast so for me they too will go to hell but again i never talk with anyone unless i am sure he is ok to hear my advices (like a close friend or so) but i dont go to ppl i dont know and ask them to pray!!..

So all of these people are destined to an eternity of literally having their fleshed burned off for merely not believing what you believe.  You imply these are good, ordinary people, right? 

Again I ask, how do you justify believing in and worshiping such a wicked monster that tortures people for eternity? 

Can you answer that question?  It is very straight forward.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2011, 11:55:51 PM »
Baggy jeans are still popular here despite the men's fashion industry trying to push skinny jeans on guys. Guys just like being comfortable, I guess. I think you could squat in baggy jeans safely although they may not be as comfortable as a pair of gym shorts would be.

shorts or cotton pants are the best.. with jeans or any hard material you may cut you pant in the cock place lol especially when doing deep squats :))..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #312 on: January 01, 2012, 12:03:39 AM »
So all of these people are destined to an eternity of literally having their fleshed burned off for merely not believing what you believe.  You imply these are good, ordinary people, right? 

Again I ask, how do you justify believing in and worshiping such a wicked monster that tortures people for eternity? 

Can you answer that question?  It is very straight forward.

for me yes they will be burned and for them i will be burned.. but NOW we live together so why to hate each other??.. got my point??..

HE doesnt torture without giving you the chance to choose.. and not every one will be tortured forever.. but for example a serial killer who killed many innocent ppl for fun or for whatever and never regretted his deeds,.. dont you think he deserves to be rotten in hell??..

and man i dont really like to argue with ppl in these matters especially here on the net because i cant make you understand or like what i believe in and you wont make me think your way.. so it's pointless to keep arguing.. yes i can argue for the one million time that nasser should have won mr. olympia 97 although it's also pointless but it's for fun :)))..

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2012, 02:07:10 AM »
Have I missed something here?, since when was it considered racist to refuse service to a particular religious sect?. there is no country called Islam or Muslim, being a Muslim like all religions is a personal choice, just like what football team you follow. That shop keeper did not refuse her because she was Asian it was because she was Muslim, which was her RELIGION not her race, so how can it be considered racism?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2012, 02:35:54 AM »
Have I missed something here?, since when was it considered racist to refuse service to a particular religious sect?. there is no country called Islam or Muslim, being a Muslim like all religions is a personal choice, just like what football team you follow. That shop keeper did not refuse her because she was Asian it was because she was Muslim, which was her RELIGION not her race, so how can it be considered racism?

religionism??..

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #315 on: January 01, 2012, 03:09:25 AM »
religionism? are you on a wind up?.
so if you don't serve me because of the football shirt i'm wearing is that footballism?.
i'm not being petty mate, football is a religion to millions and they fight over it, just like religion.

so can you explain how it is considered racism ?, because clearly it isn't.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #316 on: January 01, 2012, 03:30:20 AM »
religionism? are you on a wind up?.
so if you don't serve me because of the football shirt i'm wearing is that footballism?.
i'm not being petty mate, football is a religion to millions and they fight over it, just like religion.

so can you explain how it is considered racism ?, because clearly it isn't.

i think racism was being used long ago to refer to the bad treatment against the black race but then it has been used to describe any bad treatment against certain race or religion or culture..

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #317 on: January 01, 2012, 04:33:28 AM »
Sorry mate, that's nonsense.
we are talking about some ones person choice, that's all religion is. Your not born a Muslim or a catholic like you are black, white or asian, it's a personal choice. if I choose to live my life as a naturist and walk into a shop naked that is my choice, if the shop owner is offended and refuses to serve me then that his is right.
I've had this discussion before with a religious fella and he was so closed minded he was unable to see this.
Which is the problem with some religious types they refuse to except other peoples opinions and want everyone to conform to their opinions and if they don't they make up delicious words like religionism.
That's just my opinion of course.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: January 01, 2012, 09:28:42 AM »
HAHA Groink owning Reeves old ass eachtime.
Reeves you fag, if you are going to go hard on someone here go all out, motherfuck the smiley faces at the end you twat.
It just shows how weak you are, and what kind of faggy line is "Groink can i borrow your arms  :)" with a smiley face attached to it. Very Queer

I have no idea who groink is or anything bout the guy but he just about destroyed you on every reply, and yep you are not funny/charming at all.

BigBobs, keep defending your religion, you do a good job at it, I like Bigbobs cause the dude is always consistent, never backs down and im sure is a very nice guy, reeves comes off as a old pedophile.
Extremely Gay and weird.

Your mother's calling you... For seconds. 

I'm nice when I want to be and I think someone deserves it.  You?  Fuck off little man. 

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: January 01, 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
Sorry mate, that's nonsense.
we are talking about some ones person choice, that's all religion is. Your not born a Muslim or a catholic like you are black, white or asian, it's a personal choice. if I choose to live my life as a naturist and walk into a shop naked that is my choice, if the shop owner is offended and refuses to serve me then that his is right.
I've had this discussion before with a religious fella and he was so closed minded he was unable to see this.
Which is the problem with some religious types they refuse to except other peoples opinions and want everyone to conform to their opinions and if they don't they make up delicious words like religionism.
That's just my opinion of course.

Sounds right to me. Well stated.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #320 on: January 01, 2012, 10:49:57 AM »
for me yes they will be burned and for them i will be burned.. but NOW we live together so why to hate each other??.. got my point??..

HE doesnt torture without giving you the chance to choose.. and not every one will be tortured forever.. but for example a serial killer who killed many innocent ppl for fun or for whatever and never regretted his deeds,.. dont you think he deserves to be rotten in hell??..

and man i dont really like to argue with ppl in these matters especially here on the net because i cant make you understand or like what i believe in and you wont make me think your way.. so it's pointless to keep arguing.. yes i can argue for the one million time that nasser should have won mr. olympia 97 although it's also pointless but it's for fun :)))..

This is the third time you dodged the question.

How do you personally justify worshiping Allah when he tortures people for eternity, simply for not believing in him?

Maybe you need a little brushing up on your Quran.  Not just serial killers are being sent to hell.  Anyone who isn't a Muslim is sent to hell.  All these people you do these silly little gestures for are being sent to hell.  Again, how do you justify worshiping such a hideous monster that tortures people for eternity?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: January 01, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »

This is the third time you dodged the question.

How do you personally justify worshiping Allah when he tortures people for eternity, simply for not believing in him?

Maybe you need a little brushing up on your Quran.  Not just serial killers are being sent to hell.  Anyone who isn't a Muslim is sent to hell.  All these people you do these silly little gestures for are being sent to hell.  Again, how do you justify worshiping such a hideous monster that tortures people for eternity?

I think Sherief and other followers of that "faith" are well aware of the penalty for speaking against it in any way, shape or form.  Unlike a  modern Christian that can voice a valid (or otherwise) opinion on church practices, muslimes face torture and death.  Thus they toe the party line rather than cross it in the name of humanity.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #322 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:54 AM »
Muslim= Teh Stupid

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: January 01, 2012, 01:27:12 PM »

The ABC show, What Would You Do? is a scripted show designed to get people thinking about how they would react in any given situation. I have watched the show when it was about personal business which was being played out in a restaurant by actors. In the show where the (actor) clerk refuses service to a woman (also and actor) simply because she's Muslim, I don't believe they are suggesting this action is racist at all, just that some folks might think it is wrong and would hopefully speak up for the woman. It is a show about human nature as much as anything. Although it was just one short clip, it didn't surprise me that the man wasn't interested in taking the Muslim woman's side. Perhaps in other clips of this segment, folks did speak up for her, although I wouldn't be surprised if that didn't happen since it was filmed in "redneck" Texas. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #324 on: January 02, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »
Let this thread show how cowardly the Muslims of the board are.  BigBob, when presented with specific passages from the Quran, regarding the mistreatment of women, repeatedly dodged the question and then eventually vanished knowing his position was untenable.  Typical Muslim move.

Also, Sherif was also repeatedly asked how he justifies worshiping a monster who tortures people for eternity for not believing in him and also dodged the question and could not answer.  He would rather avoid these uncomfortable questions than be a man and explain himself.  Also a typical Muslim move.