Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 44964 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #325 on: January 02, 2012, 10:49:40 AM »
Let this thread show how cowardly the Muslims of the board are.  BigBob, when presented with specific passages from the Quran, regarding the mistreatment of women, repeatedly dodged the question and then eventually vanished knowing his position was untenable.  Typical Muslim move.

Also, Sherif was also repeatedly asked how he justifies worshiping a monster who tortures people for eternity for not believing in him and also dodged the question and could not answer.  He would rather avoid these uncomfortable questions than be a man and explain himself.  Also a typical Muslim move.

And the difference between that and the typical Christian is...?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #326 on: January 02, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
And the difference between that and the typical Christian is...?

Absolutely nothing.  This is a theist tactic, not just exclusive to Muslims.  However, I was addressing the two Muslims.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #327 on: January 03, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
These Muzzies want NO part of me.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #328 on: January 04, 2012, 10:37:51 AM »
This will the the final time I bump this thread.

Let it be clearly shown how I literally ran the two Muslims (BigBob and Sharif) out of this thread.  I ask them clear and direct questions about their faith and their only response is to filibuster until they ultimately dodge the questions entirely.

Maybe the fact they couldn't intelligently defend their beliefs will cause them to examine just how stupid their beliefs are.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #329 on: January 04, 2012, 10:50:10 AM »
This will the the final time I bump this thread.

Let it be clearly shown how I literally ran the two Muslims (BigBob and Sharif) out of this thread.  I ask them clear and direct questions about their faith and their only response is to filibuster until they ultimately dodge the questions entirely.

Maybe the fact they couldn't intelligently defend their beliefs will cause them to examine just how stupid their beliefs are.

fuck off asshole you asked your question and i answered you.. it's not my problem you didnt like my answer.. i am happy with what i believe in so what is your problem??.. you are happy with what you think and i dont care.. as i said we are different and no one of us will like the other way of thinking or can change it so it's pointless to keep arguing..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #330 on: January 04, 2012, 10:53:11 AM »
by the way fucker why you keep your effort to "question" bobs and me??.. you dont believe in christianinty so why dont you question some christianity followers here too or some jews as well??.. :-X... yes most of christains here dont care about religion but what about jews??.. send some of your stupid questions to ron :-\

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: January 04, 2012, 11:00:54 AM »
I know muslim people BUT the reason people dont question or fear chr.....(was gonna say christian but lets replace that word with NORMAL)
Is that everyone else doesnt get around looking like a mail slot

Hope this helps
Herpes

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: January 04, 2012, 07:49:58 PM »
fuck off asshole you asked your question and i answered you.. it's not my problem you didnt like my answer.. i am happy with what i believe in so what is your problem??.. you are happy with what you think and i dont care.. as i said we are different and no one of us will like the other way of thinking or can change it so it's pointless to keep arguing..

All of your cursing and insults you hurled during your babyish tantrum is very Islamic of you. 

And you are a liar as well.  I asked you point blank how you justify believing in a hideous monster who tortures people for eternity simply for not believing in him.  You never once answered that question so quit with your lies.

Want to try it again silly Muslim?  You already dodged the question three times so we all see you squirming.  It's a very simple and direct question.  However, like most Muslims, you would rather dodge these questions and then when you can squirm no longer, insult me and throw a tantrum. We all see what transpired here and you are coming across as a total buffoon.

So, Sherfief, are you going to answer the question or not?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 04, 2012, 08:11:28 PM »
All of your cursing and insults you hurled during your babyish tantrum is very Islamic of you. 

And you are a liar as well.  I asked you point blank how you justify believing in a hideous monster who tortures people for eternity simply for not believing in him.  You never once answered that question so quit with your lies.

Want to try it again silly Muslim?  You already dodged the question three times so we all see you squirming.  It's a very simple and direct question.  However, like most Muslims, you would rather dodge these questions and then when you can squirm no longer, insult me and throw a tantrum. We all see what transpired here and you are coming across as a total buffoon.

Are you trying to convert him to your religious beliefs? Otherwise, why do folks engage in these ridiculous arguments? Seems to me, there is room in this world for all folks to believe what they want as long as they don't try and impose their beliefs on others.

It is sad and interesting that so many wars have been fought and lives have been lost because of differences in religious beliefs. If I believe in God at all, the God I believe in only wants good, peace and harmony among men. If there is a God who wants war, hatred and death to anyone who doesn't believe a certain way, he's not my God. If this tyrannical God is the only God, then I will be an atheist.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: January 04, 2012, 08:20:05 PM »
Are you trying to convert him to your religious beliefs? Otherwise, why do folks engage in these ridiculous arguments? Seems to me, there is room in this world for all folks to believe what they want as long as they don't try and impose their beliefs on others.

It is sad and interesting that so many wars have been fought and lives have been lost because of differences in religious beliefs. If I believe in God at all, the God I believe in only wants good, peace and harmony among men. If there is a God who wants war, hatred and death to anyone who doesn't believe a certain way, he's not my God. If this tyrannical God is the only God, then I will be an atheist.

I'm obviously trying to get him to see how illogical and wicked his beliefs are.  Theists have a difficult time using any critical thinking when it comes to their "faith".

"If I believe in God at all, the God I believe in only wants good, peace and harmony among men."

What is this arbitrary picking nonsense?  Rather than believe in something because you want to, logical people believe in something because there is evidence to support it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 04, 2012, 08:31:57 PM »

What is this arbitrary picking nonsense?  Rather than believe in something because you want to, logical people believe in something because there is evidence to support it.

Evidence? Show me hard evidence that there is a God. And don't bother quoting the Bible because in my opinion the Bible, which was written by man, is nothing more than folklore. Man has a rich and long history of making up rules for others to live by. Not that I mind these rules when they make sense and make life better for everyone and not just those who think they've "found the way."

Of course the Bible (rule book) was written in an ancient time when life was very different than it is today. Many of the those rules don't make sense today. Don't agree? Read Leviticus then.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: January 04, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
it takes a certain social stupidity to argue with religious people about god, they know he's not real, they're trolling you, it's just a part of their culture. it's like being a fan of lynard skynard if ur from the south, u cant say u dont like them even if you don't, and eventually u have kids and ur kids misbehave and u remember the reverence u had for lynrd skynard as a child and so u say to ur kid, if u dont behave freebird's gonna get you

what am i talking about

ok the only people who believe in god are the crazies, because if u beliebe in god then there is nothing to do but worship him all day and night, nothing else, that's what they do and that's why theyre called crazies

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2012, 02:24:30 AM »

And you are a liar as well.  I asked you point blank how you justify believing in a hideous monster who tortures people for eternity simply for not believing in him.  You never once answered that question so quit with your lies.

Want to try it again silly Muslim?  You already dodged the question three times so we all see you squirming.  It's a very simple and direct question.  However, like most Muslims, you would rather dodge these questions and then when you can squirm no longer, insult me and throw a tantrum. We all see what transpired here and you are coming across as a total buffoon.

God created you and gave you a mind to think and asked you to worship HIM.. you see believers stupid because they think they were created by a "super creature" and believers see you stupid to think the whole life came randomly out of biology.. evolved was the word i think  ::)

so again the different is the way of thinking and every one is happy with his mind and this is perfect for me.. i dont care what you think and it's not my role to try to convince you to believe in God.. all what i am asking is to be good with each other.. not you and me i mean all ppl with different thoughts/beliefs,.. why to hate each other??.. why not to live together and accept each other then in the after life everyone will see if his belief is right or not!!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2012, 02:41:07 AM »
so.... is this about the book?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2012, 06:02:17 AM »
God created you and gave you a mind to think and asked you to worship HIM.. you see believers stupid because they think they were created by a "super creature" and believers see you stupid to think the whole life came randomly out of biology.. evolved was the word i think  ::)

so again the different is the way of thinking and every one is happy with his mind and this is perfect for me.. i dont care what you think and it's not my role to try to convince you to believe in God.. all what i am asking is to be good with each other.. not you and me i mean all ppl with different thoughts/beliefs,.. why to hate each other??.. why not to live together and accept each other then in the after life everyone will see if his belief is right or not!!..

I knew you wouldn't answer the question.

Your master reluctance in answering questions like these should give you extreme pause regarding your silly beliefs.

I could care less about your assertions regarding who created us and your laughably stupid commentary on evolution.  It had absolutely nothing to do with what I asked.   For the fifth time, how do you justify worshiping a hideous monster who tortures people for not believing in him?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #340 on: January 05, 2012, 06:06:12 AM »
Evidence? Show me hard evidence that there is a God. And don't bother quoting the Bible because in my opinion the Bible, which was written by man, is nothing more than folklore. Man has a rich and long history of making up rules for others to live by. Not that I mind these rules when they make sense and make life better for everyone and not just those who think they've "found the way."

Of course the Bible (rule book) was written in an ancient time when life was very different than it is today. Many of the those rules don't make sense today. Don't agree? Read Leviticus then.

It's fascinating to me you would make such a stupid reply after reading this thread and think I am a theist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 05, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »
It's fascinating to me you would make such a stupid reply after reading this thread and think I am a theist.

You are entitled to have an opinion. My opinion is that my reply was honest and not in the least stupid.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: January 05, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
You are entitled to have an opinion. My opinion is that my reply was honest and not in the least stupid.

Why on Earth would you ask me to argue for god's existence when I am obviously an atheist?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #343 on: January 05, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
Would fuck the muslim bitch for sure then convert her to atheisma.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 05, 2012, 10:18:42 PM »
Why on Earth would you ask me to argue for god's existence when I am obviously an atheist?

Perhaps because this is what you posted:

....logical people believe in something because there is evidence to support it.

So I guess you and I are logical and being atheists, we essentially agree there is no hard evidence to support the existence of God.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: January 06, 2012, 05:51:24 PM »
Again, let it be shown that these two silly little Muslims could not and would not defend their irrational beliefs.

Muslims: 0
Atheists: 1

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #346 on: January 06, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
I'd go in dry.