Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 02, 2014, 12:04:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 141 Predictions....  (Read 1972 times)
coltrane
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 07:13:53 AM »

Titus is never coming back...lol.

Basically.

He displays a prime example of trolling.

Side note:  who woulda got that card's predictions correct?  The only pic on there that was really not a hard pic was the main event. 

Who woulda thought Fitch's KO!?
Report to moderator   Logged
coltrane
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 07:16:43 AM »

That's cool. I'll post UFC 142 predictions and perhaps you can do the same? At least you can't suck more than you did last time. And if my predictions go wrong, you can count on me not whining and getting my feelings hurt.

You know you're in someone's head when they search the net for just the right picture to "blow you up" with.

haha..

imbecile.
titusisback
Getbig IV

Team Honey Badger

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 07:27:33 AM »

You know you're in someone's head when they search the net for just the right picture to "blow you up" with.

haha..

imbecile.

Ok cocktrain, let's see how your predictions go. I'll be back with mine. As I said before, you can't definitely suck more this time around. In the meanwhile, please keep entertaining me with your excuses and whining.
coltrane
Getbig IV

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 07:55:26 AM »

Ok cocktrain, let's see how your predictions go. I'll be back with mine. As I said before, you can't definitely suck more this time around. In the meanwhile, please keep entertaining me with your excuses and whining.

Apparently the rent has just increased in the space i'm filling inside your head.

titusisback
Getbig IV

Team Honey Badger

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »

Apparently the rent has just increased in the space i'm filling inside your head.

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Let's post our predictions and loser leaves MMA forum for a month. Deal?
coltrane
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Let's post our predictions and loser leaves MMA forum for a month. Deal?

Honestly, not coming to this forum for a month isn't a big deal. 

I really don't care out this event coming up.  Let's bet on the rashad event..   I have more interest in that card tbh.
titusisback
Getbig IV

Team Honey Badger

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 06:09:13 PM »

I really don't care out this event coming up.  Let's bet on the rashad event..   I have more interest in that card tbh.

deal
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!