Author Topic: UFC 141 Predictions....  (Read 8173 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 Predictions....
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 06:13:53 AM »
Titus is never coming back...lol.

Basically.

He displays a prime example of trolling.

Side note:  who woulda got that card's predictions correct?  The only pic on there that was really not a hard pic was the main event. 

Who woulda thought Fitch's KO!?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 06:16:43 AM »
That's cool. I'll post UFC 142 predictions and perhaps you can do the same? At least you can't suck more than you did last time. And if my predictions go wrong, you can count on me not whining and getting my feelings hurt.

You know you're in someone's head when they search the net for just the right picture to "blow you up" with.

haha..

imbecile.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 06:27:33 AM »
You know you're in someone's head when they search the net for just the right picture to "blow you up" with.

haha..

imbecile.

Ok cocktrain, let's see how your predictions go. I'll be back with mine. As I said before, you can't definitely suck more this time around. In the meanwhile, please keep entertaining me with your excuses and whining.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 06:55:26 AM »
Ok cocktrain, let's see how your predictions go. I'll be back with mine. As I said before, you can't definitely suck more this time around. In the meanwhile, please keep entertaining me with your excuses and whining.

Apparently the rent has just increased in the space i'm filling inside your head.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 12:31:57 PM »
Apparently the rent has just increased in the space i'm filling inside your head.

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Let's post our predictions and loser leaves MMA forum for a month. Deal?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 06:12:48 AM »
Time to put your money where your mouth is. Let's post our predictions and loser leaves MMA forum for a month. Deal?

Honestly, not coming to this forum for a month isn't a big deal. 

I really don't care out this event coming up.  Let's bet on the rashad event..   I have more interest in that card tbh.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 05:09:13 PM »
I really don't care out this event coming up.  Let's bet on the rashad event..   I have more interest in that card tbh.

deal