Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital! (news update)  (Read 67855 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie Coleman is in the hospital!
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »
not to speculate about his health. But those don't look like normal HGH hands. It looks like his is retaining fluids or has arthritis.

Yes they are giving him fluids in a IV in the Left arm, and could cause some swelling in the hand. He does have some big gh paws. Remember he just recoved from back surgery and this looks like a anterior cervical fusion surgery.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2011, 08:32:03 PM »
Get well soon Ronnie.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Ronnie Coleman in hospital !
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
Money is irrelevant here. He's a legend, he accomplished something huge in his life. All those morons here who criticise him are useless internet nonames who spent 90% of their times on internet boards becouse they have no job, no passion, no money, nothing.

Lets be honest bro. The only reason you think being Mr. Olympia is "something huge in life" is because Arnold parleyed that into a movie career. If Arnold didn't exist, the Mr. Olympia title would still be seen only from the homosexuals who went to the contests. Its a queer sport! Its always been a queer sport. Arnold made it some what Unqueer. But most everyone knows why Arnold was given his Hollywood acting gigs.  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:32 PM »
If Arnold didn't exist, the Mr. Olympia title would still be seen only from the homosexuals who went to the contests.

Arnold does exist and it's still that way.

As my Egyptian co-worker once said... "I do not understand The Gay".

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2011, 08:36:59 PM »
O

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2011, 08:43:45 PM »
Arnold does exist and it's still that way.

As my Egyptian co-worker once said... "I do not understand The Gay".

lol good point :)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2011, 08:53:36 PM »
reason millionaires go broke is there's sharks like swimming in the waters  ;)

epic_alien

« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2011, 09:27:19 PM »
his surgery was scheduled a long time ago.  there is a video of him on md saying that at the masters show he guest posed at.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #158 on: December 28, 2011, 09:54:37 PM »
  :D at the black gorilla

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: December 28, 2011, 10:30:30 PM »
this is why..

MikMaq

« Reply #160 on: December 28, 2011, 10:59:47 PM »
Lets be honest bro. The only reason you think being Mr. Olympia is "something huge in life" is because Arnold parleyed that into a movie career. If Arnold didn't exist, the Mr. Olympia title would still be seen only from the homosexuals who went to the contests. Its a queer sport! Its always been a queer sport. Arnold made it some what Unqueer. But most everyone knows why Arnold was given his Hollywood acting gigs.  ;)
The obvious, bodybuilding is for fags, or dude that can`t handle team sports but still wanna oggle a superstar.

No one here is gonna know  his finances he made some money and spent alot of money, my guess is he ain`t broke, but I doubt he`s planning any big purchases in the near future.

P.S. business people are the lowest form of students, they do what they do because they don`t have any real interest but go with the simple fact I need something that will make me money, hardly the recipe for genius. I know lots of business students who debt ridden just like anyone else, poor self control, or ego centrism, will lead anyone to  ruin.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #161 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:25 PM »
LOL

You wanna calculate what he spent on drugs and food to get there? I guarantee you, at least 70 % of his prize money.
Ron would not have payed for drugs for a very very long time at least since he stepped his toes into the pro ranks , maybe extra gh but notAAS type drugs , he would of been sponsored.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #162 on: December 28, 2011, 11:55:40 PM »
Lets say Ronnie is the only legit Black millionaire of the IFBB today. And you say he made 15 million. I myself say its probably closer to 5 million but Semitics. Its not like Ronnie is some sort of Republican uncle Tom. This Negro spent a shit load of money over the years. Basketball players have just about everything paid for and they still go broke. Its not hard to theorise why a close to 50 year old ex Mr. Olympian is still doing boat loads of gear and sweezing into women's thongs that are 3 sizes to small while he poses to music that that 90% of all cops hate with a passion :-\

Yeah sure.... he could be,or not.... i stated my opinion.  What i find stupid that everyone just KNOWS he is....nobody knows a fucking thing....including me and you

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #163 on: December 29, 2011, 12:03:10 AM »
Lets say Ronnie is the only legit Black millionaire of the IFBB today. And you say he made 15 million. I myself say its probably closer to 5 million but Semitics. Its not like Ronnie is some sort of Republican uncle Tom. This Negro spent a shit load of money over the years. Basketball players have just about everything paid for and they still go broke. Its not hard to theorise why a close to 50 year old ex Mr. Olympian is still doing boat loads of gear and sweezing into women's thongs that are 3 sizes to small while he poses to music that that 90% of all cops hate with a passion :-\

how about Phil Heath?

io856

« Reply #164 on: December 29, 2011, 12:21:14 AM »
true that.. see so many fuckin JACKED randoms at gay events

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #165 on: December 29, 2011, 12:41:40 AM »
He has a lot of money, many cars..etc.. but I can't see the point if his health is failing.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2011, 04:24:48 AM »
I'm assuming that whenever Ronnie goes to the hospital he's being fairly honest about his cycles to the doctor.. I'd love to see the face of said doctor when he/she hears it.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2011, 04:32:33 AM »
I'm assuming that whenever Ronnie goes to the hospital he's being fairly honest about his cycles to the doctor.. I'd love to see the face of said doctor when he/she hears it.
I bet he just mentions what he's used, and not the dosages. Who'd believe those!?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2011, 04:36:49 AM »

Homosexuals? I'm straight and watch every bodybuilding contest. I perceive bodybuilding as a form of art. Of course, there are hardly any artistic values in today's bodybuilding shows, but well... That's completely different topic.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2011, 04:58:28 AM »
Homosexuals? I'm straight and watch every bodybuilding contest. I perceive bodybuilding as a form of art. Of course, there are hardly any artistic values in today's bodybuilding shows, but well... That's completely different topic.

Not to bust your balls but why would you still watch every Bbing contest if it lacks what you're looking for.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2011, 05:48:05 AM »
Not to bust your balls but why would you still watch every Bbing contest if it lacks what you're looking for.

zing!
from incomplete data

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #171 on: December 29, 2011, 05:54:45 AM »

No problem man, that's great question actually. Once in a blue moon there is a competitor that looks somewhat different and artistically OK. He's not placed high most of the time, but well... That's the only bodybuilding we have, it's far from what I wanted it to become, but whatever. People who took over have no taste, they think that shredded glutes and big muscles make someone impressed, they don't. Arnold was step forward compared to everyone else not only becouse he was bigger, but becouse he was so unique. Level of presentation is also laughable now, most people suck at posing which makes them look even more grotesque... But still we have guys like Melvin, you know.

Honestly in my opinion Ronnie was far better when he was young. I've seen his early pictures, he was outstanding. Incredible muscle density and quality, he lost all of it later in his career. Ridiculous as modern bodybuilding standards are, his 2003 physique was in those standards better by far than everyone else in the history and I do acknowledge that. So even though his 2003 physique ruined bodybuilding and made everyone try to resemble him I still admire what he accomplished. You know, sometimes you just have to separate personal opinions from facts.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:47 AM »
I'm going to go on a hunch here and say that he wasn't in the hospital just for "back problems".  

Instead, I am going to wager and say that he instead went in to have some sort of orthopedic surgery and judging by the neck brace he is wearing, I am guessing he had a procedure done to his cervical spine (Probably a decompression).  The brace was probably used to provide immobilization pre/post cervical spine surgery and that gauze pad you see immediately to the right of that brace is probably the entry point as many cervical spine surgeries are approach with an anterior incision.

Also, he has two things on that bed directly next to his hands, one is the call bell/remote control (Which has a button to call in the nurse and a few other buttons to control the TV above him) the other button which is conveniently gripped with his huge left hand is a Grey button that is used to control a PCA (Patient controlled Analgesia) pump.

Typically after minor same day surgeries, there is very little need to have a patient on a PCA pump, as a few narcotics would do the trick.  

My guess is that big Ron has a few spine issues that have recently sent him in for surgical work.

Good luck big sexy!

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #173 on: December 29, 2011, 06:05:04 AM »
Good god those mitts :-X :-X :-X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #174 on: December 29, 2011, 06:14:33 AM »
how long is he going to be laid up,,training wise.