Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 18926 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:21:35 AM »
Right now I'm only at 205, 10%, ~average gym rat, so I only get average club sluts. I know I will have to mutate more, and least get to 200-210 at 7-8% before I can holler at the hotter fitness girls. For those who have experience with the subject, what does it take to start consistently landing those womens? Do I need to mutate even more than that? Are there certain things to talk about that those girls like to hear? Any input is appreciated.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:23:15 AM »
keep a steady supply of anti psychotic meds on hand

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 11:24:57 AM »
epic life ambitions, fuck off.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:37 AM »

who are these fucking retards anyway?
b

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 11:28:40 AM »

Urine idiot. Who said thats my life ambition? Oh, I forgot I can't be serious about life or bodybuilding if I ever aspire to slay hotter poon. Must only fantasize about other bodybuilders' bodies.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:51 AM »
Right now I'm only at 205, 10%, ~average gym rat, so I only get average club sluts. I know I will have to mutate more, and least get to 200-210 at 7-8% before I can holler at the hotter fitness girls. For those who have experience with the subject, what does it take to start consistently landing those womens? Do I need to mutate even more than that? Are there certain things to talk about that those girls like to hear? Any input is appreciated.

Dear god...is this another retard from BB.com here to talk in "GH15-speak" in order to fit in.  Fucking hell....

Isnt it wed....back day....time to take your NOvapor and get swole like Jay?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 11:33:28 AM »
who are these fucking retards anyway?

there's been an influx lately, Ron's left the door open again...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 11:33:31 AM »
Urine idiot. Who said thats my life ambition? Oh, I forgot I can't be serious about life or bodybuilding if I ever aspire to slay hotter poon. Must only fantasize about other bodybuilders' bodies.

go back to bb.com sparky.

real men are talking here.
b

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 11:34:04 AM »

the level of girls you want are no relashionship material they consume by look exactly like you consume by your,, they good to be cum sponge usualy and in all cases break up very fast ,, they have psycological problems my friend,,

but! if you want them which is bad bad bad thing to want but if you do i wont take this away from you you can try them for few fucks get it out of system ,, what you need ot do is to be low bodyfat in the 6-7% and 200lb  those 2-3 % if you can remain in the 200lb mark 190-210 5'10and realy be 3 dimentional fella in those numbers...thats when the zumba instructor and the local fitness whore come close to you and make intitial talk and moves,, then again i do not recomend it ,,they are HEARTLESS and im very serious about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »

this made me chuckle. You need to have confidence and more importantly, good looks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:12 AM »
this made me chuckle. You need to have confidence and more importantly, good looks.

the whores he talk abotu only look in you if you re specific bodyfat leves ,, he talk abotu specific type girl l,, they need to see the muscle very visible and lines clean with 3 dimentional aspect,, he talk about specific type whores usualy the stripers 19-23 year old that work in higher clubs ,, they are all nuts i fucked so many of those whores every single one of them is nut

gh15 approved
fallen angel

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 11:37:40 AM »

'mutate' to impress fitness chicks, what to say to mentally stimulate them? hahahaha oh brother, fucking pathetic.

save yourself the injections and amazon purchases of René Descartes, slap one on the ass and tell her you have a gram of coke in your pocket.

Hope this helps gloria.

Swlabr

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 11:38:23 AM »
what's...wrong...with...club. ..sluts...???

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
Dear god...is this another retard from BB.com here to talk in "GH15-speak" in order to fit in.  Fucking hell....

Isnt it wed....back day....time to take your NOvapor and get swole like Jay?

Close! Yesterday was back/real delt day. Today I rest and pin sust before bed.

Why is everyone here so anti-vag? Or is it cause I'm not born 225, 6% like everyone here?

Btw, chap, I've been lurking here longer than you've been a member. Just sayin'...

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 11:41:00 AM »
the level of girls you want are no relashionship material they consume by look exactly like you consume by your,, they good to be cum sponge usualy and in all cases break up very fast ,, they have psycological problems my friend,,

but! if you want them which is bad bad bad thing to want but if you do i wont take this away from you you can try them for few fucks get it out of system ,, what you need ot do is to be low bodyfat in the 6-7% and 200lb  those 2-3 % if you can remain in the 200lb mark 190-210 5'10and realy be 3 dimentional fella in those numbers...thats when the zumba instructor and the local fitness whore come close to you and make intitial talk and moves,, then again i do not recomend it ,,they are HEARTLESS and im very serious about it

gh15 approved
That is sooo true.  Those type of bitches are heartless and mean as hell.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 11:44:34 AM »
Thanks for serious replies gh and alpha. I don't want to become pro, but I love bodybuilding and my goal is to look pretty much like alpha dog 225 at 6% because I love lifting and being big. But I don't see anything wrong with reaping the benefits and doing hotter girls. It just comes with the territory.

Oh and I definitely don't want to date for a while. I'm definitely good with a few fucks cause I hear a lot about how psycho these bitches can be. Haha

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
That is sooo true.  Those type of bitches are heartless and mean as hell.

aren't you married to an american fitness or figure competitor

CatInHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
shut up virgin

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:47 AM »
Close! Yesterday was back/real delt day. Today I rest and pin sust before bed.

Why is everyone here so anti-vag? Or is it cause I'm not born 225, 6% like everyone here?

Btw, chap, I've been lurking here longer than you've been a member. Just sayin'...

not anti vag, just anti retard, which getbig seems to be spawning a shit ton of lately.

time to get this place back to its roots.

pansies like you used to tremble in fear at the thought of posting at the Thunderdome, now your running amuck making posts about justin bieber and what wanting opinions on 'what women think'. oh brother.
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:58 AM »
Some people Always Update their Pics

Others, Always strive to Upgrade their poon

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:58 AM »

because I love lifting and being big.

ahahahahahaha listen to this fucking retard.
b

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 11:48:10 AM »
the whores he talk abotu only look in you if you re specific bodyfat leves ,, he talk abotu specific type girl l,, they need to see the muscle very visible and lines clean with 3 dimentional aspect,, he talk about specific type whores usualy the stripers 19-23 year old that work in higher clubs ,, they are all nuts i fucked so many of those whores every single one of them is nut

gh15 approved

lollll :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 11:49:11 AM »
Lots of really shitty new posters here to close out the 2011 year.

Swlabr

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 11:49:31 AM »
what's...wrong...with...club. ..sluts...???

again...why...would...yo u...want...some...whore. ..at...10%...bodyfat...with...fake...tits...when...you...can...get...a...club...slut...for...the...night...? ???

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 11:51:09 AM »
ahahahahahaha listen to this fucking retard.

Hmmm you have other reasons for working out?