Author Topic: Tips on dating americano fitness women?  (Read 18889 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Tips on dating americano fitness women?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »
Make sure not to get "emotionally involved" with any of those females, just fuck and fly away is my advice

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 11:52:34 AM »
Thanks for serious replies gh and alpha. I don't want to become pro, but I love bodybuilding and my goal is to look pretty much like alpha dog 225 at 6% because I love lifting and being big. But I don't see anything wrong with reaping the benefits and doing hotter girls. It just comes with the territory.

Oh and I definitely don't want to date for a while. I'm definitely good with a few fucks cause I hear a lot about how psycho these bitches can be. Haha

i tell you what the bodybuil problem is,, most bodybuld are good fellas that wee not big and BECAME BIG ,, i mean bgi and lean not only big as poundage..now their heart is still same ,, they may be big on the out but they are stil same dork they been before,, they fall inlove,, and they like shit everyone else like,, and they are good fellas in general when it come to wanting to hav ea girlfriend ,,

the thing is that when they change their looks and sudenly get the attention from the whores....those whore hav eno heart...while they the bodybuild still! have heart,, this is collision you dont need or want

remmebrr if you truly with hot girl who look good ad pretty ,, you WILL fall for her ,, and if she is a dumb heartless atention loving whore... she will hurt you and hurt you bad! you wil be temporary for her no mater what she say or how good the fuck isw first few weeks ,, trust me on that you want girl with heart! ther are girls with heart who look good you just need to look harder

seing amy walking on the beach with her thong bikini giving you few hours and then ending up fuckin a fella from face book that was only a bud....this is what you should expect if you go for the whores you are talking about here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »
again...why...would...you...want...some...whore...at...10%...bodyfat...with...fake...tits...when...you...can...get...a...club...slut...for...the...night...? ???

I find fitter girls more attractive.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2011, 11:53:40 AM »
Hmmm you have other reasons for working out?

The only reason for you to train and workout is to upgrade the poon?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2011, 11:54:36 AM »
lollll :D

what,, you ae ruckin one right now? tell him how fucked up they are ,, tell him so he know,, they are emotional mess and also attention whores they cant go a second with out me me me,, and you as bodybuild dont need another me me me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 11:55:45 AM »
we've...got...one...at...my ...gym...

walks...around...in...ti ght..clothes...basically ...half-naked...nice...to...look...at...but...mentally...fucked...up..beyond...repair...

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2011, 11:56:33 AM »
i tell you what the bodybuil problem is,, most bodybuld are good fellas that wee not big and BECAME BIG ,, i mean bgi and lean not only big as poundage..now their heart is still same ,, they may be big on the out but they are stil same dork they been before,, they fall inlove,, and they like shit everyone else like,, and they are good fellas in general when it come to wanting to hav ea girlfriend ,,

the thing is that when they change their looks and sudenly get the attention from the whores....those whore hav eno heart...while they the bodybuild still! have heart,, this is collision you dont need or want

remmebrr if you truly with hot girl who look good ad pretty ,, you WILL fall for her ,, and if she is a dumb heartless atention loving whore... she will hurt you and hurt you bad! you wil be temporary for her no mater what she say or how good the fuck isw first few weeks ,, trust me on that you want girl with heart! ther are girls with heart who look good you just need to look harder

seing amy walking on the beach with her thong bikini giving you few hours and then ending up fuckin a fella from face book that was only a bud....this is what you should expect if you go for the whores you are talking about here

gh15 approved

I know what you're saying man. I'm glad I went through my "fall in love" phase when I was younger. Now that I'm 28 I can't imagine myself ever making the same mistakes. Even when I was smaller I always had pretty girls, so I learned eventually how to stay level headed.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2011, 11:57:18 AM »
I find fitter girls more attractive but im such a spaz i need to go on a message board to learn how to 'look' a certain way to get laid.

fixed.
b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2011, 11:57:35 AM »
Close! Yesterday was back/real delt day. Today I rest and pin sust before bed.

Why is everyone here so anti-vag? Or is it cause I'm not born 225, 6% like everyone here?

Btw, chap, I've been lurking here longer than you've been a member. Just sayin'...

Of course you have Sparky....do what you do in real life....shut your hole, and go beat off in the corner while the real men work the pussy

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »

Have you read anything I typed in this thread. I workout cause I actually like it and I always want to be bigger. Now, if that can get me better vag, cause I actually like getting laid, then I'll take that as well. Can't see anything wrong with wanting to get pussy, man. You can still be serious about bodybuilding while wanting to get better women. There's no conflict of interest.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »

gh15 approved

Exactly, ho's are for shooting you muck up and thats it but all blokes will fall for one at least once, especially if you not been used to it, beef up and start getting the attention. Banging ho's is overrated anyway, I can promise you this the more you bang the further away you will get from beinh happy, it may takes several years to hit you but one day your life will end up empty.

If you want a decent girl stay away from silicone sisters, barbie dolls, girls who show too much flesh, girls who drink too much, girls who are high maintenece, fitness models, bikini models, infact any sort of model, lap dancer, bar girl etc. There will be some exceptions to the ruls but I can guarantee 98% of these I mentioned are no good.

You want a nice girl, family values, even religious. Doesn't party too much, likes simple things, has some brains, lives a healthy lifestyle and who is slightly active. As for looks you want naturally pretty (looks good with her hair up or down, little make up or none) and dresses with respect.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2011, 12:04:40 PM »
Lol someone needs to tell no one and kranke that it's ok to be attracted to women and be a bodybuilder at the same time. I'll bet anything I've had at least twice the women u guys had, but I'm not interested in Internet arguments no one can prove. I'm just a guy trying to upgrade his quality of poon. Can't see where that's wrong.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »

no, he trains cause he 'likes being big'.

ahahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking clown. does your mom know your using her computer '5manfantasy'?
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2011, 12:06:03 PM »
Right now I'm only at 205, 10%, ~average gym rat, so I only get average club sluts. I know I will have to mutate more, and least get to 200-210 at 7-8% before I can holler at the hotter fitness girls. For those who have experience with the subject, what does it take to start consistently landing those womens? Do I need to mutate even more than that? Are there certain things to talk about that those girls like to hear? Any input is appreciated.

You are sick!

Go for a 6-8 and you will get whatever you want without the moods, drama, bullshit, etc.   

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2011, 12:06:54 PM »
Thanks for serious replies gh and alpha. I don't want to become pro, but I love bodybuilding and my goal is to look pretty much like alpha dog 225 at 6% because I love lifting and being big. But I don't see anything wrong with reaping the benefits and doing hotter girls. It just comes with the territory.

Oh and I definitely don't want to date for a while. I'm definitely good with a few fucks cause I hear a lot about how psycho these bitches can be. Haha

I'm not gonna hate. A big part of why I work out is for pussy, among other things. Who is anyone to judge your motivation? We can nitpick anyone's purpose for wanting to look good really. This post here is pretty much spot on. Nothing wrong with reaping the benefits of looking good. Having a sick body just exudes confidence and in turn, will help in all aspects of life. No one can really tell you how to mentally stimulate them, but you just need to have swagger and confidence and be humorous. I don't care what anyone says, bitches love funny guys. Of course most of this won't work if you aren't a good looking guy though. I will assume you look fine though if you say you fuck average club sluts.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
I'm not gonna hate. A big part of why I work out is for pussy, among other things. Who is anyone to judge your motivation? We can nitpick anyone's purpose for wanting to look good really. This post here is pretty much spot on. Nothing wrong with reaping the benefits of looking good. Having a sick body just exudes confidence and in turn, will help in all aspects of life. No one can really tell you how to mentally stimulate them, but you just need to have swagger and confidence and be humorous. I don't care what anyone says, bitches love funny guys. Of course most of this won't work if you aren't a good looking guy though. I will assume you look fine though if you say you fuck average club sluts.

Exactly. I work out for many many reasons, and one of them happens to be looking good and getting laid. Sorry that I act like a man with a sex drive.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2011, 12:10:53 PM »

I'm only at 205, 10%,~average gym rat, so I only get average club sluts. I know I will have to mutate more, and least get to 200-210 at 7-8% before I can holler at the hotter fitness girls.

so, let me see if i have this straight.

you figure losing 4 pounds of body fat is going to make it easier for you to 'holla at the hotter fitness girls'. losing 4 pounds of body fat- yeah thats quite the mutation.  ::)

are you retarded? (like for real- im being serious this time)

its sounds to me your problem has less to do with your 'physique', or lack thereof, than it does how much of a fucking retard you must appear to be when you open your retarded mouth to try to talk to them.

b

bugsy187

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2011, 12:11:18 PM »

gh15 approved

I am a good looking guy with probably one of the best bodies in town if not the best. I am more of a shy guy that falls for girls really quick. Most my friends are not bodybuilders, but they take more girls home from the clubs then me. Girls would come up to me and talk, but it seems like i am not holding their interest. Most of these girls are heartless...and it seems like nice guys do finish last. My friends tell me that..when i talk to a girl they see that my confidence is almost at zero. I have no problem with older women as with them there isn't much talking required. I see some of these girls i really want to get to know, but it seems i am not able to hold conversations with them. How do i build up this charm factor?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »
I am a good looking guy with probably one of the best bodies in town if not the best. I am more of a shy guy that falls for girls really quick. Most my friends are not bodybuilders, but they take more girls home from the clubs then me. Girls would come up to me and talk, but it seems like i am not holding their interest. Most of these girls are heartless...and it seems like nice guys do finish last. My friends tell me that..when i talk to a girl they see that my confidence is almost at zero. I have no problem with older women as with them there isn't much talking required. I see some of these girls i really want to get to know, but it seems i am not able to hold conversations with them. How do i build up this charm factor?

thanks for your input 'bugsy'

well the problem is that your a dork.

no matter how great you think you look- mr. im the best looking guy in my city- your still a dork.

get it?

next.
b

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2011, 12:14:08 PM »
we've...got...one...at...my ...gym...

walks...around...in...ti ght..clothes...basically ...half-naked...nice...to...look...at...but...mentally...fucked...up..beyond...repair...

time to buy a new keyboard my man, the christmas sales are on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »

Stay away from club ho bags.  get a cougar and have fun without the bs       

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2011, 12:16:36 PM »
I am a good looking guy with probably one of the best bodies in town if not the best.

How about a pic stud

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2011, 12:19:08 PM »

you go to plnty of fish ,, you find a nice girl ,, you look for a while,, ou make sure she like pets,,, you make sure you are atracted to her!! dont take some balonie that is only nice to you ,, you need to be attracted ot her since she will she WILL get fat on you at one point ansd you need to make sure she is hot enough for you to be attracted to her when she gain 20lb because they all do ,, they do!

so....you get on plenty fish ,, find a nice girl ,, talk on internet for a while,, then phone,, you make sure you bring the best in you ,,being yourself is best in you dont fake something you are not,, then when you meet her you dont go with your budies and her and yuo dotn go with her friends and her...what you do is ONE ON ONE ,, your type of fellas hav eto have one on one so all atention is on you and on her....you get to meet and trust me if you are good fella and somwhat atractive and if have muscles thats plus ....she will find her way into your bed and most liley heart, one on one is  a must though and also! dont believe anyone ...most of fellas of this  generation meet on internet ,, plenty fish is most sucesful site in history of internet when it come to relashioships ,, tons TONS of weddings and some last

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2011, 12:20:57 PM »
This thread is full of this

go on op, do your thing pimp

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2011, 12:21:10 PM »
the problem of bodybuild si moment we go to those sites,, we imdediatly thikn with the cock,, this is the problem we see all the whores there and every whore there put so many sexual pictrues and even if not we just want this and that and this and that an dits so easy so you need to be careful and if you want fuck just do it and get it out of system so when you find the girl you want you dont cheat on her

gh15 approved
fallen angel