Author Topic: My wife doesn't think IFBB fitness competitors are on drugs  (Read 4480 times)

202-Freak

• Getbig II
My wife doesn't think IFBB fitness competitors are on drugs
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:39 AM »
My wife works out hard as hell and she is super disciplined with her diet. She gets magazines like "Hers" and "Oxygen" and she sees all these fitness competitors and wonders why she doesn't look like them when she's seemingly doing everything she's supposed to. I keep telling her that these girls are on drugs but no matter what I say, she doesn't believe me.

Now admittedly, I don't see a lot of discussion going on between women who are on drugs at that level, and neither does she, so she gives me that "I told you so" look. But I know that's complete bullshit and we are probably just looking in the wrong places.

Can anybody point me to some steroid, HGH, or contest prep conversations between fitness competitors on this board, or any other board, that I can show my wife to get her head on straight and get her out of fantasy land?

Thanks!

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: My wife doesn't think IFBB fitness competitors are on drugs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 11:48:09 PM »
I used to be friends with a lot of local woman in bikini and figure.
Some used drugs and some didnt.

Every one is different.......
A friend of mine in figure used heavy drug cycles including DNP BUT you could see it and hear it in her voice.
Others just used low level Anavar and some Clen and I think this was the most popular combination about 5 years ago.
Even at Bikini level Anavar was popular.

A large amount of woman though just used legal supplements, hard work and diet and stayed away from drugs.
It depends on genetics and your ultimate desire to win I suppose

sassy69

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
No offense to the women themselves in the magazines, but if its in a magazine, assume first that there's some touch up & photoshop being done.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 08:02:25 AM »
Like powerpack said, some use and some don't.  Your wife can get very lean w/o drugs if she really is disciplined w/her diet.
R