Author Topic: Questions Ladies and Gents  (Read 5522 times)

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Questions Ladies and Gents
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 07:13:38 AM »
wiggs did you watch that video i posted?

it is only the tip of the iceberg. i remember when obama was elected they were filming in moscow pulsing what people thought about it and some people would say "i dont know why they would elect a black man but it is their country they do what they want"

and some blacks would say that "they call us monkey monkey every day they will attack you anytime"

it was on euronews i cant find the video on youtube

and i know black people all around the world and they avoid russia

just saying friend

stay safe

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 07:16:00 AM »
wiggs did you watch that video i posted?

it is only the tip of the iceberg. i remember when obama was elected they were filming in moscow pulsing what people thought about it and some people would say "i dont know why they would elect a black man but it is their country they do what they want"

and some blacks would say that "they call us monkey monkey every day they will attack you anytime"

it was on euronews i cant find the video on youtube

and i know black people all around the world and they avoid russia

just saying friend

stay safe

Thanks. Yes, I watched..not surprised.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 07:19:03 AM »
Thanks. Yes, I watched..not surprised.

a normal day somewhere in russia

stay safe

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:52 AM »
http://www.all-about-teaching-english-in-japan.com/

For some reason Japanese women love black men...Also you could do some modeling on the side, and make a lot of cash...While i was based over there, i knew some good looking gentlemen service members that made a lot of cabbage doing that....This was in the nineties, i do not know how things have changed since then...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 07:25:48 AM »
a normal day somewhere in russia

stay safe

The devasting effects of Chernobel.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 07:36:56 AM »
Haha, hate is strong though none of you probably have never been there LOL  ;D

That just means more Bentleys, whores and big money for me (if I would get job there)  8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 07:49:11 AM »
would you be willing to work as a hired goon / body guard / personal trainer / male prostitute?

if so send me a pm

lol

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
goto korea.
Don't sell yourself short, you're a huge black man.
He fails to understand the power of being a big black guy in a place that is all white. Club owners tend to hires black guys in packs.If you got a group of blacks guys only one of them needs to be tough, because white folk can`t tell the difference from the tough bouncer from the pussy bouncer. As they do all look alike after all.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2011, 08:09:07 AM »
goto korea.He fails to understand the power of being a big black guy in a place that is all white. Club owners tend to hires black guys in packs.If you got a group of blacks guys only one of them needs to be tough, because white folk can`t tell the difference from the tough bouncer from the pussy bouncer. As they do all look alike after all.
pretty much

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2011, 08:26:25 AM »
Yeah go teach English in Japan. All you need is a degree. If you go to Afghanistan you'd have to sleep in 100 plus degree weather and in a tent. Those bases in afghanistan get attacked a lot. I did 1 year in Iraq with KBR and 2 years in Kuwait with CsaKuwait. I would look at KBR, Ittsystems, Dyncorp, PAE group, militaryhire, usajobs.gov....just a few

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2011, 08:31:06 AM »
Yeah go teach English in Japan. All you need is a degree. If you go to Afghanistan you'd have to sleep in 100 plus degree weather and in a tent. Those bases in afghanistan get attacked a lot. I did 1 year in Iraq with KBR and 2 years in Kuwait with CsaKuwait. I would look at KBR, Ittsystems, Dyncorp, PAE group, militaryhire, usajobs.gov....just a few
Yes this is a guy with PTS remember the last thing he needs is more trauma, otherwise he`d use it as an excuse to run with the governments money even further.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2011, 08:47:24 AM »

Thanks bro...Will do.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2011, 09:08:26 AM »
Wiggs, I suggest that you look into becoming a teacher.  Specifically for the children of our overseas military at schools on base.   I recall that they are fairly well paid, have pretty good benefits and I think it would suit you well.

Regardless, all the best.