Author Topic: Latest Sylvester Stallone Pic  (Read 35224 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Latest Sylvester Stallone Pic
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2011, 12:34:34 AM »
Dont know the story. But I would bet it is all lies. Actors ask and demand for a shitload of money all the time. Hell if that was the case, Vin Diesel and Keanu Reeves wouldn't make any more movies.

then van damme lied, he said it on his reality, he was coked up demanding more money, he was most likely being a tool and his movies dont generate that much box office anyhow..Blackballed like Wesley!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2011, 12:49:14 AM »
You know, he truly did it for me in the original Rocky.

Rocky IV certainly had many delightful musical montages, of the which, this one truly made me dive into thought:

This precious piece in Rocky III made me cry like no other musical piece has in decades:

"1"

Puts a knot in your thoat and wells the eyes..

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2011, 03:36:15 AM »
Definitely NOT a getbigger...its obvious he works out

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2011, 04:36:37 AM »
God, what did she do to her face? ??? :o ::)

lol....she has a michael jackson nose and cheek bones........well, at least Sly has some custom made  tennis shoes that make him look as tall as his wife

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2011, 05:10:59 AM »
I hate this fucking tattoo fad that goes on these days..........bunch of "sheeple".

Most of the fucks that have tons of tats at 25 or 30 are gonna` regret it at 40.

And women regret it even before turning 40.

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

MikMaq

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2011, 08:00:56 AM »
Stallone 15 years jcvds senior, theres no comparison on how they play'd the game stallone had many years to learn the ropes while van dam's game fell apart as soon as he got famous.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2011, 08:09:15 AM »
the older he gets, the tighter his facial skin is, less and less wrinkles.... hahaha. Nice plucked eyebrows too. Looks like his wife also know one thing or two about plastic surgery looking at her nose... and let's not even start with his mother...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2011, 08:41:13 AM »
the older he gets, the tighter his facial skin is, less and less wrinkles.... hahaha. Nice plucked eyebrows too. Looks like his wife also know one thing or two about plastic surgery looking at her nose... and let's not even start with his mother...

she's gotta be 80 or so,,a whacked out lady to say the least...i believe his father was a barber ,,i wonder how he has had to answer questions about her all his life,,she has never appeared in any movies of his i think.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »

I lost my respect for Arnold when he became a Politcian! >:(
I lost my respect for Stallone when he got Tattoo! :-[

I know he'll be sad to hear this..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2011, 09:45:23 AM »
Bunch of fucking haters...LOL

The guy is beyond rich and famous, he gets up every morning and does whatever the fuck he wants, and does it with millions in the bank.

I'm sure he gives a fuck about what a bunch of out of shape dicks, and antisocial misfits.. that hang around a BBing board thinks  ::)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2011, 10:15:33 AM »

The guy is beyond rich and famous, he gets up every morning and does whatever the fuck he wants, and does it with millions in the bank.

I'm sure he gives a fuck about what a bunch of out of shape dicks, and antisocial misfits.. that hang around a BBing board thinks  ::)

he cares what he sees in the mirror, so vein.

TEAM Nasser

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2011, 10:34:07 AM »
so vein? lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »
he cares what he sees in the mirror, so vein.

So do you, idiot.

So does just about every person on the planet, what's your point...besides being a fat ,ugly, miserable  queer  ?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2011, 10:44:14 AM »
Jackie has seen better days for sure :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
Sylvester Stallone and wife Jennifer Flavin walking hand in hand as they were out shopping in Beverly Hills, CA. (December 22, 2011 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)

Sylvester is one of those actors who seems bigger than life until you see how small he is in person. He's a couple of years younger than I am. He looks OK to me. It's not like he was ever really handsome anyway. Of course, I suspect if I spent the $$$$$ he probably spends on appearances, I might look better than he does....on film anyway. People look so different when you are face to face with them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »

Agreed! But it is kind of fun ragging on his appearance because he has always seemed rather obsessed with his own appearance, or possibly just plain obsessed with himself.

By the way, has anyone considered the possibility that those tattoos are make-up for the role and not real?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2011, 12:31:27 PM »
he been wearing that make up for months then lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2011, 12:45:46 PM »
Stallone's smartest move was declining offers on his script Rocky unless he was able to play the lead role. That one moment in time sealed his fate for stardom.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2011, 12:53:39 PM »
TBH looks dont matter to someone like Stallone since he pretty much lives on his Charisma, someone like Zak Effron at 67 or whatever is going to suffer far worse.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »

Is that thing still alive? Sly is about 65, so she must be mid to late 80s at least I guess.... :-X

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2011, 01:01:58 PM »
exactly what I was going to say. Iggy Pop
I think this pic is from Bullet to the head where he has dropped alot of size. He's gone back up again for Expendables 2 so this isn't his current physique
Iggy Pop bod...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2011, 01:11:05 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2011, 01:35:52 PM »
 he still wearing those sneakers with lifts  :D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »

Fuck this brings back memories. Btw are you Dutch, Megalodon ?

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »

I'm sure he gives a fuck about what a bunch of out of shape dicks, and antisocial misfits.. that hang around a BBing board thinks  ::)

Well from what the Hollywood trade rags say he cares deeply about what you, RaisinBoyİ thinks.  

So much so that Vegas is giving odds that Sly jizzed his pants just reading your stout hearted reply  as quoted above. ;)

Actually Captain Obvious (Oblivious?), we kinda sorta already knew this but thanks anyway for schooling us.  FTN.

For the record, I enjoy his movies and he does indeed look pretty darn good for almost any age.  Later, kiddo. ;D