Author Topic: UFC 141 - Lesner and Overeem at Weigh Ins  (Read 40595 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Overeem is Crazy Big
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2011, 06:48:19 PM »
obviously lesnar got surgery done on his nipples cause he had steroid induced gyno.

I noticed the same thing. The rock has the same look. As do a few guys in my gym.lol

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2011, 07:03:07 PM »
Yes H.I.T = Heavy Injections of Testosterone.

lol
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:10 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2011, 07:09:17 PM »
MONSTER-Taper!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »

nice change

fake weight ..real tits

Anyone have pics of her boyfriend/husband? I'm guessing he wears an Afflicti0n shirt. :-\

suckmymuscle

Re: All this talk about Lesner & Overeem reminds me of how gullible I was
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2011, 07:12:55 PM »
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/12/30/2669693/brock-lesnar-alistair-overeem-steroids-ufc-141-mma-news

Everyone in the comments section are fucking retarded. It seems that everyone can't believe that these two genetic freaks don't juice year round.

These people need a 3 month sabbatical in GetBig.

there are genetic freaks out there. A pro bodybuilder claiming to not sauce it ridiculous because pro bodybuilders are men of average height with relatively small frames - the smaller the frame, the more aesthetics the muscles look tapering into small joints -, and they are huge with very low bodyfat.

But Overeem and Brock are true monsters: both over 6'3 with thick mesomorphic frames. It is not impossible for a man who is almost 6'6 like Overeem and with clavicles as wide as a door to be 255 lbs without being fat not being on steroids.

What gives him away is his bodyfat. Even a 6'6 guy with a huge frame cannot be ripped at 255 lbs without steroids. But he doesen't need a lot of steroids to look the way he does. When you are 6'6 with a huge frame, a few hundred miligrams of Deca or Winstrol a week is all you need to be ripped at 255 lbs.

The guys who think Overeem is clean are delusional, but the guys who think Overeem is taking huge amounts of test, GH and insulin are delusional as well.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:30 PM »

But Overeem and Brock are true monsters: both over 6'3 with thick mesomorphic frames. It is not impossible for a man who is almost 6'6 like Overeem and with clavicles as wide as a door to be 255 lbs without being fat not being on steroids.

What gives him away is his bodyfat. Even a 6'6 guy with a huge frame cannot be ripped at 255 lbs without steroids. But he doesen't need a lot of steroids to look the way he does. When you are 6'6 with a huge frame, a few hundred miligrams of Deca or Winstrol a week is all you need to be ripped at 255 lbs.

The guys who think Overeem is clean are delusional, but the guys who think Overeem is taking huge amounts of test, GH and insulin are delusional as well.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I wouldn't bother guesstimating their dosages as that is way too far outside my knowledge to even bother with.

I would say that it is a genetic outlier that you can be 6'6, 255lbs without being fat. Highly improbable. I would always look twice at a person's natural status if they had those stats.

Also please remember that Overeem seemed very ectomorphic early in his career after years of training naturally. He has juiced and juiced hard.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2011, 07:22:40 PM »
I wouldn't bother guesstimating their dosages as that is way too far outside my knowledge to even bother with.

I would say that it is a genetic outlier that you can be 6'6, 255lbs without being fat. Highly improbable. I would always look twice at a person's natural status if they had those stats.

Also please remember that Overeem seemed very ectomorphic early in his career after years of training naturally. He has juiced and juiced hard.

Brock was a skinny kid too, just started juicing at an early age.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »

Overeem had to starve himself to make weight at 205 lbs. He was naturally bigger than that. And his frame is far from ectomorphic. Jut look at the width of his clavicles and the diameter of his wrists and ankles.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »
Brock was pulled over and caught with a trunk full of steroids. He claimed they weren't his.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2011, 07:39:44 PM »
  there are genetic freaks out there. A pro bodybuilder claiming to not sauce it ridiculous because pro bodybuilders are men of average height with relatively small frames - the smaller the frame, the more aesthetics the muscles look tapering into small joints -, and they are huge with very low bodyfat.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Esp. when you see Overeems closer to true size in Pride when he was 205-210 and most likely still used steroids to get to that. Because he was stick thin in his teenage years.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »
Wow, you're the first one to ever mention this. You might be onto something!

lol
b

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 08:16:13 PM »
Didn't that hoe get caught up with that other hoe who's name I forgot where the would travel with rich oil sand people and get pissed and shit on to make a little $$$. That's her right?
Yes http://thedirty.com/2011/09/now-post-the-real-truth/

Tiki Ghosen used to fuck her. Coach hates that guy for some reason. The hottest UFC ring girl used to fuck Cowboy Cerrone. Their eyes light up when the heavyweights weigh in, but they fuck the lighter guys.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 08:36:35 PM »
lol, hes built the exact opposite of a black man, small arms, big waist, big wide farmers chest.
Small dick, no legs, thin easy cut skin.
He has the calves tho.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2011, 08:37:24 PM »
   all drugs...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2011, 08:38:31 PM »
  jesus

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2011, 09:12:21 PM »
Overeem is looking kinda flat and smaller than usuall. probably cuz he had to go cold turkey for the test.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2011, 12:25:30 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The truth, and a good post at that !

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2011, 06:32:23 AM »
ofc he does.

that's why he "had to go to see his mother" when he was called out for steroid test recently. just so he could let the test prop and tren ace leave the system. gh is in his system year round.
I thought it would have been easier to get his Mum to piss in a bottle for him - long way to go for some clean piss though
V