Author Topic: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner: That was terrible  (Read 33454 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 - Brock Lesner: That was terrible
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2012, 08:29:14 AM »
What it comes down to is this..... In the last 2 big UFC heavyweight bouts: Velasquez vs Dos Santos and Lesnar vs Overeem. The wrestler tried to box against the boxer/kickboxer and it simply didnt work.

You're right lol. We see that alot in other weight classes too, wrestlers that think they are strikers..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Lesnar fanboys look really stupid now
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2012, 09:59:15 AM »
No one said Kimbo was a great fighter - he wasnt. But he had the fighter attitude.
Brock does not have it. It doesnt show up when theyre winning. It shows when theyre hurt, in trouble, behind. Thats when you see someone who is a fighter, a real fighter.
You make a good analogy with the bully comment. Brock is a bully, not a fighter, and he got exposed as such. As soon as he had some competition, as soon as he took a hit, he ran, gave up, didnt want to do it anymore. You try pointing to his bullrushing through his early fights, duh, against cans and people who can barely walk, let alone fight. (Yes I realize im exaggerating)

As much as I like your a lot of your posts dude, the fact is Lesnar is the biggest fraud in UFC history IMHO, he's the Kovacs of MMA, all hype, no substance.
Yeah, he won the title, against a bunch of people either half brocks size, twice his age, or both. As soon as he got tested, he folded. Fight after fight he embarassed himself, he embarassed the people he beat to win the title, and everyone who showed faith in him with pathetic performances proving he doesnt want to fight, he just wants to dominate, and if he cant dominate he doesnt want to play. Thats a fucking bully, not a fighter. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Exactly...LOLOLOLOLOLOL. .."ran the gauntlet"  ::)  Puh-Leeze.....He fought fucking has-beens and people half his size, As soon as he fought guys who were GOOD, he got annhilated and embarrassed .

Biggest fucking joke to come along in a while, and i love all of the fucking excuse-making. Hey, shit happens...Like he's the first person in the history of the world to get sick  ::)

And it's the true sign of a pussy BITCH that he starting making excuses as soon as the microphone was turned on...He's a big fucking asshole,a spoiled prick who thinks he's something special...and will never just admit that he sucks as a fighter ... acted like a complete douche when he was winning, and acts like a little bitch when he loses.

Sorry, but if You're a Lesnar fan...You're a moron. the type of person who thinks Jay Cutler was a great BBer too

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2012, 10:07:56 AM »
Exactly...LOLOLOLOLOLOL..."ran the gauntlet"  ::)  Puh-Leeze.....He fought fucking has-beens and people half his size, As soon as he fought guys who were GOOD, he got annhilated and embarrassed .

Biggest fucking joke to come along in a while, and i love all of the fucking excuse-making. Hey, shit happens...Like he's the first person in the history of the world to get sick  ::)

And it's the true sign of a pussy BITCH that he starting making excuses as soon as the microphone was turned on...He's a big fucking asshole,a spoiled prick who thinks he's something special...and will never just admit that he sucks as a fighter ... acted like a complete douche when he was winning, and acts like a little bitch when he loses.

Sorry, but if You're a Lesnar fan...You're a moron. the type of person who thinks Jay Cutler was a great BBer too

At least he entered the octagon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
At least he entered the octagon.
??
There is a million other people fighting everyday for their chance to enter that octagon.

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2012, 10:13:52 AM »
YOU KNOW WHY LESNAR HAD THE OPERATION TO REMOVE HIS COLON?

BECAUSE HE'S FULL OF SHIT.

CLEARLY THEY DIDN'T REMOVE ENOUGH OF IT, NO DOCTOR COULD

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »
??
There is a million other people fighting everyday for their chance to enter that octagon.

Cock built fame in other ways and was therefore granted easy access which he made use of.
He provided viewers/money unlike a more skilled nobody.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: January 01, 2012, 11:15:44 AM »
Cock built fame in other ways and was therefore granted easy access which he made use of.
He provided viewers/money unlike a more skilled nobody.

This I understand, from a money/view standpoint Dana made a smart move, but as far as the sport goes, it undermined the title big time IMHO, but Dana is a moneymaker, not someone who gives a damn about the fighters or the title. Dana might be a piece of shit, but hes not stupid.
He used Brock to bring in his fans and used him as a hype machine to generate sales, he used Brocks status to steal his blind followers from the WWE. I think its a good thing Brock retired, if he didnt Im pretty sure Dana would have thrown to the side like he does everyone else when they have expended their usefulness.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: January 01, 2012, 11:44:48 AM »
I think its a good thing Brock retired, if he didnt Im pretty sure Dana would have thrown to the side like he does everyone else when they have expended their usefulness.

I honestly think that Brock learned in the WWE that fans like the cockiness and boldness... With some trash talking thrown in.

Brock also learned about guys like Dana White while in the WWE (Vince McMahon). So Brock wasnt going to get tossed aside. He planned on leaving on his own terms; after making millions first.

I dont think that if you met Brock in person that you would dislike him.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:11 AM »
I honestly think that Brock learned in the WWE that fans like the cockiness and boldness... With some trash talking thrown in.

Brock also learned about guys like Dana White while in the WWE (Vince McMahon). So Brock wasnt going to get tossed aside. He planned on leaving on his own terms; after making millions first.

Hi Brock.

I agree that he probably knew what was coming from Dana. Again, he made a smart move retiring, especially if he suspected what was coming from Dana. Better to bow out than to get throw away.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:25 AM »
all you guys aint asking the right questions....

Where will Sable go now that the gravy train has stopped ?  ;D

LOL you really think he is out of gravy?

I'm sure he has plenty of gravy and chicken salad left

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2012, 11:49:52 AM »
This I understand, from a money/view standpoint Dana made a smart move, but as far as the sport goes, it undermined the title big time IMHO, but Dana is a moneymaker, not someone who gives a damn about the fighters or the title. Dana might be a piece of shit, but hes not stupid.
He used Brock to bring in his fans and used him as a hype machine to generate sales, he used Brocks status to steal his blind followers from the WWE. I think its a good thing Brock retired, if he didnt Im pretty sure Dana would have thrown to the side like he does everyone else when they have expended their usefulness.

Big business is never good for pure quality, but MMA passed the gates of Trumpism and is a viable dollar cow. Making money is always dirty, why should a fighter be kept when no wins are produced? The competition is so cut throat that a person behind the business wheel of things must be grinning from ear to ear - expandable talent without end for low prices.
At least Dana/Fertilitita is not like Don Kingdom, so it's all good.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2012, 01:47:38 PM »

Brock is not the type of guy to get friendly with the fans. There's a reason he's living on a ranch in Alexandria.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
Sad performance.
a

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2012, 01:56:26 PM »
Brock is not the type of guy to get friendly with the fans. There's a reason he's living on a ranch in Alexandria.

Buddy of mine saw Lesnar and Liddell shopping at a mall in Montreal and said Chuck was really cool, talked about scars and fights while Brock on the other hand almost acted as though he didn't exist, like he wanted no part of communicating with anyone he didn't have to. a strange fella..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2012, 03:33:18 PM »
Buddy of mine saw Lesnar and Liddell shopping at a mall in Montreal and said Chuck was really cool, talked about scars and fights while Brock on the other hand almost acted as though he didn't exist, like he wanted no part of communicating with anyone he didn't have to. a strange fella..
He comes off like an arrogant prick on and off the screen, I think Royalty assessment is wrong, I dont believe his WWE and UFC attitude is an act. Usually you can tell when people are acting, Brock is way too good at being an asshole to be acting. Im not very social myself, but there is a difference between being an asshole and just not being a social butterfly.

Brock comes across like an asshole, in the ring and out. No respect for people, no respect for his opponents, even when they kick his ass.
Im glad Overeem kicked his ass out of the UFC, him ever holding the HW title was an embarassment IMHO.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2012, 03:55:40 PM »
He comes off like an arrogant prick on and off the screen, I think Royalty assessment is wrong, I dont believe his WWE and UFC attitude is an act. Usually you can tell when people are acting, Brock is way too good at being an asshole to be acting. Im not very social myself, but there is a difference between being an asshole and just not being a social butterfly.

Brock comes across like an asshole, in the ring and out. No respect for people, no respect for his opponents, even when they kick his ass.
Im glad Overeem kicked his ass out of the UFC, him ever holding the HW title was an embarassment IMHO.

Yup, spot on with that. Like hes got diva syndrome or something, self centered bully with nothing good to say about anybody.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
all you guys aint asking the right questions....

Where will Sable go now that the gravy train has stopped ?  ;D

He'll probably actually make more money in wrestling.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2012, 07:43:26 AM »
Exactly...LOLOLOLOLOLOL..."ran the gauntlet"  ::)  Puh-Leeze.....He fought fucking has-beens and people half his size, As soon as he fought guys who were GOOD, he got annhilated and embarrassed .

This!!

And Cutler was god awful too!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls