Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 14428 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: in the last 72 hours,, yes 3 single days
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 02:54:56 PM »
Why the fuck would they not use GH if they have the money?  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »
Wouldn't say "everyone".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »
90% of bodybuidl nwo day use human growth hormone,, thats why you see in gymnasium kid 20 year old look so develop ,, hgh in blod,, this is also their way behind aas...the ones who say natural stil use hgh,, they do ,, i cant believe how many pm in 72 hours about how to get kigtropin like im fucking suplier or something,, its redicoulous,,and those are fellas from other boardings!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
you knwo how obvious it is tht everyone use gh now day? just to give you litle example form home...

in the last 3 day i have got over 100 pms askingf abotu how to get hgh kigtropin into americana and europe ,, over 100 fucking pms in less than 72 hours lol now many of them have zero postings on getbig which mean one thing....they are from other boardings such as muscular develop ,, such as bodybuild.com,, such as steroid.com,, such as many others,,

THIS is why i call this cult FILT! on th eoutside none will admit to use of anything,, on the inside....ROTTEN APPLES,,

im not a hgh suplier i can not recomend you how to bring hgh or how to get it,,

first man up and admit to usage on your perspectives boardings before you come to talk to my elfs,, to me dont even come talk

this is rediculous! but as you can se everyoen use gh! bunch of scambag liar on all those boardings

gh15 approved
Dude getbig's explicit content I'm pretty sure you get a reader to poster level much higher than pretty much anywhere on the net, which is why I always roflmao when the gimmick card gets played.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »
Lots of undercover drug addicts out there!  ;D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 03:09:18 PM »
drug addicts dont give balonie bout nothing but drugs. 
Boundary Breaker

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
question about gh
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 05:49:47 AM »
not gh15 but growth hormon
a friend of mine burned his hand and i've heard before that gh can recover people so fast from skin burn , is that true ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: question about gh
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 05:50:38 AM »
Beat it you fucking terrible gimmick......not funny or witty or even halfway smart !!  :(

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 05:50:54 AM »
do we look like doctors

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 05:51:25 AM »
why dont you just let the doctors do there job and stop pushing gh on everyone because u know a little bit about bodybuilding

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2012, 05:51:57 AM »
bro in science i'm serious here , yes i'm gimmick but this is serious business

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2012, 05:52:47 AM »
why dont you just let the doctors do there job and stop pushing gh on everyone because u know a little bit about bodybuilding
He knows how to post other people pics and claim that they are him...........right "greenears"  ? 

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2012, 05:53:59 AM »
you old madafaka can't get hard without pills

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2012, 05:58:47 AM »
Your mom says otherwise you little fag.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2012, 06:01:16 AM »

lol OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo burn

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »
you're so idiot and look like shit.
Stop projecting your frustration on getbiggers. WTF YOU DID ALL YOUR LIFE? AT 55 OR SO YOU'RE STILL A LOOSER

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 06:03:55 AM »
you're so idiot and look like shit.
Stop projecting your frustration on getbiggers. WTF YOU DID ALL YOUR LIFE? AT 55 OR SO YOU'RE STILL A LOOSER
Says a terribly unfunny gimmick who uses other peoples pics as his own.

You disappoint me once again fucktard!

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 06:08:27 AM »
Says a terribly unfunny gimmick who uses other peoples pics as his own.

You disappoint me once again fucktard!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 06:25:40 AM »
Guys just brought Circus in town
Bring it on,fellas.  :D
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
to be distributed along the cult/ important messege from gh15
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 01:24:07 AM »
in the next few months...you will all around the world witness the power of filts,, the power of fellas who have gathered together for trying to protect themselfs due to the gh15 website who is realsing later on this years in march

those fellas are knwon to you ,, some are unknown to you ,, but there is common thing to all of them ,, danta ansd sons,, ron heris, layme nortom ,, suportedn by so cal profesional who need them for one give somethnig to another inorder to survive in this cult remember...

you will hear lot of filts,, lots of lies ,, lot of narcotics addicts ,, you wil have noel filer,, and you wil have fat mike arneld,, you wil have many others who will try to protect themselfes for them know something huge is coming,,

they will make a lot fo talk about sue and about bada bee bada boo,,

reality of mater they are scared as one can be ,, they use human philosofy of suplment companys ,, they have to keep this way for their livlihood here is in risk,, rememebr that each and everyone of them IS LIVING ON YOUR MONEY,, that inlide the pretend gurus who are narcotics addicts,,

now,, i dont ned to do much for 100k fellas to reasd me on daily basis on internet,, i just basicaly need to fart and its read within minutes by everyone even the rebels and even the HATERS

rememebr to have good filter,, remember to not listen to them ,, remember they are the institution you are the ones who want and fought for ANOTHER BREAK IN THE WALL

they make  a living out of your gollible self the way you were 7 years ago...they do not want it to stop ,,

it si impoetent the all world and prety much the all world read gh15 ,, all bodybuild and fitness world,, but! it is importent that you understand what wil be going on in the next 2+ months ,,it is basicaly war ,, war of words,, they cant sue anyone for drug addict cant sure another,, they all drug addict ,, remember that,, there is no one to sue when truth been told,, the storys the treats to my elfs all that will make me having them pay HUGE PRICE,, remember i am a very smart fella i do not show what in my sack until its too late ,, i promise you bodybuild world will never look the same ,, thsoe filts are a risk and a danger to good bodybuilder around the worldl who know how bodybuild is ,, who know that hgh is a nesasery part to look good when you are big....who knows that quality look is mater of trenbolona and hgh in right combos,, who know gh15 bibles has many subjects in it and know gh15  is doing history

history has its enemies,, great things take time,, 7 damn years is a long time ,, but geat thingstake even longer,, when great things happen most of the institution will try to break it ,, but this is UNBREABLE ,, gh15 is unbreakable and it will be demonstrated for the all world to see that include fellas who are not in the c ult ,, the media world everyone ,, i will make bodybuild easy to understand  for everyone to a point you will not be redicule  but! first you hve to filter the scambags the coacroches and the lizards of the cult,,

take them for what they are ,, drug addicts who lie

gh15 approved jan13 2012/bibel index
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Re: to be distributed along the cult/ important messege from gh15
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2012, 01:47:24 AM »
gh15, the jesus of bodybuilding

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2012, 01:53:49 AM »
MARCH 2012  8)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2012, 01:54:32 AM »
gh15 you know those people that were recently busted in Austria for selling steroids and allegedly made about 40 mil. $$$ in 10 years?

''Huge steroid bust in Austria.
Police in Austria have arrested a married couple from Slovenia who are allegedly the main suppliers of illegal performance enhancing drugs worldwide.

The couple sold steroids via the Internet and laundered drug money through real estate transactions.

Experts estimate their income at €40 mln.

The Austrian authorities are currently trying to establish the identities of the buyers and whether they included members of international sports events. ''

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2012, 01:57:02 AM »
gh15 you know those people that were recently busted in Austria for selling steroids and allegedly made about 40 mil. $$$ in 10 years?

wow 40 million and that wasn't enough? I would have bailed out after 5 million.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2012, 02:11:47 AM »
cant wait for the shit to hit the fan..... gh15 u tha man!!!! 8) 8)