Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 14361 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: to be distributed along the cult/ important messege from gh15
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2012, 02:16:33 AM »
the thing with bodydbuild and fitnes industry in general,, they make money out of goolibles,, they need you ,, not you now but the you you used to be! they have to hsave it,, al the so call natural balonie ....they learned this ,, the leyme nortom he learned that the way to make some money of bodybuild will have to be through lieing his teeth ,,otherwize no money for him ,, thats what his phd is truly about....

there are many fellas siting home right now ...in australia ,, in england,, in norway and in germany,, those felas do not understand the war that is going here becaue they are not aware of it ,, it isa big war to save them,,save them from years! of spending their money on balonie ending up doing maybe half a show place 5th in some local show and never to be sen again on their way out of bodybuild and fitnes,,so many of them its not even countable ,, they are pray ..you know lik ewhen easle has his eyes on a mouce or some little helpless creature? this is what they ar elittle helpless creatures ,, they believe in that scam ,, they are bought into it with shiney supplements shiney labels shiney everything to sell product

this is how many fellas make their money ,, but selling balonie to others,,they dont make 1000 dolaros and do it once and leave the victim alone,, they make MONEY out of it they bring home salarys ,, big salaries,, and bring home a good income from selling lies ,, telling lies,, misleading inocent souls into failing FAILING in bodybuild

notice this felas wil not come here on industry name to protect thsemlves they wil only come on gimick for they know! that they wil be bootchered here,, and this is in the thunderdome not even website,, MY WEBSITE IS LOCATED GLOBALY it will be 100 times harsher than thunderdome ever been it will actualy supply you with straight path to see through the scam ,,

i have a mail writed to me yesterday by a fella that asked to not share it ,, i wont but i will tell you what it was about....

that fella bought 800 dolar worth of kigtropina scam new version ,, that fella pay mike arnels 600 dolaros to work with him ,, since he bought into this balonie before he got introduced to gh15 he actualy was muscular develp member...still is!
this fella write to me prety much crying you could tell this from the way the mail was,, he say to me
now im out of money becaue i have fake kigtropina ,,and im out of money because mike arnled took it for shit advice that bsaically said what you gh15 say ...this is his mail to me,,
but in the end of the mail he aded something...

he said he went to a store with his girlfriend smal pet store and they saw a puppy wanted her very much,,when they ask hwo much she was the store said $800 and he just couldnt brought it out because he didnt have it anymore,, they REALY wanted the puppy but he had no money thank to the filts of bodybuild,,

so not only he didnt get anything out of this money he payed....he also couldnt get him and his girlfriend the puppy ,,

THIS IS WHAT I WILL NTO LET HAPEN FROM 2012 MARCH

gh15 approved
fallen angel

jubaredondo

• Getbig II
  • Om Namah Shivaya
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 02:30:08 AM »
gh15, the jesus of bodybuilding

It's more like Lucifer.
Lived between angels and others gods with almighty and knowledge.
He loved so much the truth, the justice and the ripeness reached with bodybuilding that just did not think that this holiness status should be carry only with the other angels (professional bb's), but with the humans beings too. He reached the light and he wanted everyone this state of mind given by the miracle of full body consciousness.
At that point, he saw that in fact all the reign of god (mainstream bodybuilding) was succumbing, cause theres no reason to humans lose too many time and energy in meaningless cults (praying for dantas son, layne nortom) and making sacrifices of themselves tithing (for supplement industry)
He saw that the reign of god was built for comfort a few and keeping mans deluded. He saw that he had only two outputs. Remain in the mainstream cult of the angels hierarchy or fall from the sky above into the ground of Gaia, where the mans lived with no idea of spiritual potential and development they could reach with proper knowledge. Luckly, the last option was chosen. That's the reason for FALLEN ANGEL.
Now, he's teaching our suffered humans souls to treat properly the reing/angels hierarquia that expelled him. He's teaching how we, humans, can attain enlightenment in bodybuilding in a hufe rebellion.

Thank you so much GH15! From the bottom of my heart, thank you
Team South Americana

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 02:32:07 AM »
can't wait to see this gh15 website. we should spam it all over bb.com/youtube etc.

Same here. Even though I think gh15 goes too far at times, I still like the way he tells it how it is about supplement companies and the dreams they sell. It's because of gh15 I've stopped using all supps apart from selected amino acids I pick up for a buck fifty ... and I've gotten on the Tren.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 02:35:56 AM »
It's more like Lucifer.
Lived between angels and others gods with almighty and knowledge.
He loved so much the truth, the justice and the ripeness reached with bodybuilding that just did not think that this holiness status should be carry only with the other angels (professional bb's), but with the humans beings too. He reached the light and he wanted everyone this state of mind given by the miracle of full body consciousness.
At that point, he saw that in fact all the reign of god (mainstream bodybuilding) was succumbing, cause theres no reason to humans lose too many time and energy in meaningless cults (praying for dantas son, layne nortom) and making sacrifices of themselves tithing (for supplement industry)
He saw that the reign of god was built for comfort a few and keeping mans deluded. He saw that he had only two outputs. Remain in the mainstream cult of the angels hierarchy or fall from the sky above into the ground of Gaia, where the mans lived with no idea of spiritual potential and development they could reach with proper knowledge. Luckly, the last option was chosen. That's the reason for FALLEN ANGEL.
Now, he's teaching our suffered humans souls to treat properly the reing/angels hierarquia that expelled him. He's teaching how we, humans, can attain enlightenment in bodybuilding in a hufe rebellion.

Thank you so much GH15! From the bottom of my heart, thank you

He's more like Prometheus. He went to heaven and stole the fire from the gods to bring it to the people. I hope he doesn't end like him. It it does he shall be remember as a martyr.

Boundary Breaker

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2012, 02:52:00 AM »
Couldnt read that post, officially 100 words to long for an initial thread post.  ;D
V

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2012, 04:46:32 AM »
Season of the filth is upon us

These scum have spent years ripping others off and scamming them, now they will get taken down
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2012, 05:37:25 AM »
Filt,Scambag,Liar = Payback is coming

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2012, 05:43:58 AM »
Fuck Mike Arnold the liar kunt, once more people realize the truth thanks to gh15 then the danta and sons filth cant earn a living scamming others
Thunderdome approved

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2012, 05:47:44 AM »
www. scambag. com  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2012, 05:49:32 AM »
Can't wait to see the rage this sends liar Heris into, he'll probably go to the gym and try some of his famous 2 inch reps with 315 on the shoulder press and drop the bar and his glasses.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2012, 05:50:48 AM »
Can't wait to see the rage this sends liar Heris into, he'll probably go to the gym and try some of his famous 2 inch reps with 315 on the shoulder press and drop the bar and his glasses.
;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2012, 05:58:58 AM »
I love how Heris and Danta act like they don't pay attention to GH yet as soon as their filthy names are mentioned Danta is logged on here arguing with people and Heris is using his place as Blechfags bottom boy writing articles about him in MD, GH rules their minds.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2012, 06:07:28 AM »
I want a gh15 shirt i can wear to the gym.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2012, 06:07:34 AM »
what happened to mike arnolds announcement of revealing who gh15 is with all his "evidence"  ???

he said he would reveal it soon a couple of months ago now.

there's always one like that per year  ;D

idiots. 7 years and counting lol.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
what happened to mike arnolds announcement of revealing who gh15 is with all his "evidence"  ???

he said he would reveal it soon a couple of months ago now.

there's always one like that per year  ;D

idiots. 7 years and counting lol.

Just like Danta Trudel said he knew exactly who it was but he never proved shit, just accused Magnum,Buselmo and Van B of sharing the account ::)
Bunch of fags that think the are relevant and try to impress a bunch of even bigger spastics ::)
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2012, 06:26:53 AM »

i want it too but i cant wear it lol lol i wish i could lol

fallen angel

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2012, 06:30:56 AM »
i want it too but i cant wear it lol lol i wish i could lol

imagine the "secret nods" from one side of the gym to the other. no words ever exchanged, just a nod, lol.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2012, 06:35:21 AM »

;D ;D ;D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2012, 06:38:24 AM »
You would know whos cool and it would save all that back and forth before the gear subject was polite enough to be asked

NFL style with GH15 on back
Herpes

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 06:46:50 AM »
imagine the "secret nods" from one side of the gym to the other. no words ever exchanged, just a nod, lol.

A cult within cult
Thunderdome approved

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 07:02:12 AM »
Iluminatti of bodybuilding
Herpes

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2012, 07:04:28 AM »
gh15, the jesus of bodybuilding

so true
TEAM Nasser

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2012, 07:11:12 AM »
a message from liar norton on sueing you gh15

I actually had a discussion with my lawyer about this the other day. He advised me against it simply because it's so hard to prove an exact person is posting what's online because 1) you have to subpoena and IP addy from the service provider and 2) even if you get it you have to PROVE that the person you are suing made those posts, so if anyone else lives in the residence they can claim it wasn't them. But I won't lie, it might be worth it just to prove he's some 40 year old fat guy and not this pro who's 'keeping it real' now that would be funny

I actually went as far as to request contact information for one individual online at bodybuilding.com who was stating as a fact he lived in my hometown where I grew up that he 'knew' my steroid dealer. So I said 'fine, then prove it' of course he bitched out saying 'i'm not throwing anyone under the bus' so I said if you are going to slander me then I'll call you on it. So I asked for his contact info so my lawyer could contact him. He got all chesty about how he was going to ruin me and show the world I was a liar blah blah blah. So he gave me his address to contact him. So I google earthed it and it was in the middle of a cornfield. I traced his IP and the dude was posting from Portugal. I promise you that is probably the exact same situation here. But anyway, suing is a tricky proposition because you can spend a ton of money and because this stuff is so anonymous it's very difficult to prove.

I very much doubt he will put a site up because then he may risk himself not being completely anonymous and trust me, there is a reason this individual(s) has stayed anonymous, because he's a nobody and because he doesn't want to get sued and he loves the protection offered to him by remaining an anonymous coward.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2012, 07:13:46 AM »
a message from liar norton on sueing you gh15

What a vagina, if its not true why is he getting so itchy arsed, these liars have no shame, if it really wasnt true he wouldnt even pay any notice.

Season of the filth begins
Thunderdome approved

Ch3micalGnetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2012, 08:08:33 AM »