Author Topic: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?  (Read 19236 times)

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?
« on: January 01, 2012, 01:24:17 PM »
I've always wondered

looking forward to honest replies

Swlabr

Re: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 01:25:29 PM »
I'm not a monster, but I'm bigger than most people. And no, most people don't say anything but every time I go out there is atleast one drunk idiot who needs to "prove himself" to me by commenting on my size.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »
I'm not a monster, but I'm bigger than most people. And no, most people don't say anything but every time I go out there is atleast one drunk idiot who needs to "prove himself" to me by commenting on my size.

hmm so it's a double edged sword perhaps?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 01:27:33 PM »
I'm not a monster at all by any means. But I look like im in shape/bigger than average person. People get out of my way at the bar. Most guys show a lot of respect. I never have problems when I go out now. I'm very respectful always all smiles.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »
Im not a beast by any means....yet! Im all arms and back.
Boundary Breaker

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 01:38:20 PM »
mess with me as in fight? no hardly ever...but people do make comments here and there as jokes

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 01:46:34 PM »
mess with me as in fight? no hardly ever

so your size is apparent even in street clothes and jacket then

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »
People are.mostly cowards. If you look intimidating or act intimidating or even have that hard face.look to you. People wont mess with you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »
People are.mostly cowards. If you look intimidating or act intimidating or even have that hard face.look to you. People wont mess with you.

I find that most folks smile back at me when I smile at them. People have told me when I'm looking serious, I look scary. This is funny to me because I don't have a mean bone in my body.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 02:07:29 PM »
Only one time on the Vegas strip a group of like 6
"Gangsters" did. However it started because my drunk gf started yelling "pants on the ground" when they walked by. Lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 02:09:35 PM »
I find that most folks smile back at me when I smile at them. People have told me when I'm looking serious, I look scary. This is funny to me because I don't have a mean bone in my body.

Same here. people just assume im this killer because i have a hard face and i'm very muscular..truth is i'm am a peace loving man, for real. In real life i'm a very amiable guy, always smiling..I'm never in a bad mood

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 02:14:28 PM »
Civilians clear the aisles in walmart when they see my boulder shoulders and 747 lats.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 02:16:34 PM »
It happened once when I was POUNDING the fuck out of this married woman, headboard bouncing against the wall and all that, oh believe me, she was in ECSTASY.

Anyways her husband walked in with a loaded .44 but I just looked out the side of my vision and gave him THE MEANEST, most AGGRESSIVE look ever and he just lowered his head and walked out like the gutless, cowardly worm that he is.

Your average person respects a muscleman more than you think...Armed or not.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 02:23:59 PM »
so your size is apparent even in street clothes and jacket then

it depends what I am wearing...and no one's size is apparent in a jacket

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
It happened once when I was POUNDING the fuck out of this married woman, headboard bouncing against the wall and all that, oh believe me, she was in ECSTASY.

Anyways her husband walked in with a loaded .44 but I just looked out the side of my vision and gave him THE MEANEST, most AGGRESSIVE look ever and he just lowered his head and walked out like the gutless, cowardly worm that he is.

and then you woke up
Team Pat Banana

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 02:42:38 PM »
Where I live size don't mean shit, because the big guys are usually preppy college kids, and all the ruff ones are strung out crack fiends, sure a big guy might get a little bit of leeway, but the ones with the face tats get miles.

IB_Liften

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 02:45:30 PM »

you tell lies

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 02:52:10 PM »
Nobody dares to fuck with me................NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 02:54:01 PM »
Nobody dares to fuck with me................NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D

but is it because of your size

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 02:59:48 PM »
but is it because of your size
It`s because I`m a bad mothe rfucker.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2012, 03:15:40 PM »

lmao, who are these people.

You look more scary when you "smile"

:D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
lmao, who are these people.

You look more scary when you "smile"

I gotta admit, if I seen this guy in the line at the grocery store I would never guess that he's sucked a a cock before.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2012, 03:21:23 PM »
I gotta admit, if I seen this guy in the line at the grocery store I would never guess that he's sucked a a cock before.

yes, he positively admitted how he's a bisexual in the random pics thread, even though noone even asked.. i was sourprised, completely  :-X , didn't even want to make fun of it...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 03:24:30 PM »
I've always wondered

looking forward to honest replies
Alistair Overeem Beats Up Five Nightclub Bouncers, Nearly Loses Hand
When it was announced that Alistair Overeem turned down a Strikeforce heavyweight title fight against Brett Rogers due to an injured hand, we thought it was one of those phantom injuries that mysteriously arises when someone asks you to fight a comparatively unknown up-and-comer on a month’s notice. But it turns out Overeem’s injury is very real. And there’s a pretty interesting story behind it. Fighter’s Only has the tale…

In a recent blog posting, Boon told how Overeem (29-11-0-1) had suffered a hand infection following a nightclub brawl earlier this month. According to Boon, Alistair and his brother Valentine (26-22-0) – both heavyweights – had been involved in an altercation that left five security staff needing hospital treatment.
"Alistair attended some famous dance club with his brother Valentine. Went to the toilet and did not have coins to pay the toilet woman. Alistair told her he would pay a euro when he came back, because he did not have change. Then the security guard who was near by started to get involved," he wrote.

"Brother Valentine saw the incident and also started asking what the problem was. They offered to pay, but by then 6 security guards came over surrounding them. The Overeem brothers were asked to leave, Alistair was already outside when he saw his brother Valentine fighting.

"Valentine still was discussing the situation on his way outside with one of the security guards hit Valentine in the face with a flash light. Three security guards dived onto Valentine and brother Alistair wanted to go back inside to help his brother. This resulted in five security guards in the hospital." ** must be noted that the security over there are all steroid fueled gorillas
Boon went on the reveal that one of the security guards involved in the incident was fired afterwards, while a second tried to lay the blame on the Overeem brothers.
In the meantime, Alistair Overeem was complaining of a painful cut on his hand and went to hospital at the urging of Golden Glory team mates.

"It was only because of the management pushing him to go to the hospital that he saved his hand. When he finally got his injury checked, he was advised to stay a few days in the hospital. They told him if he would have come any later he would have lost his hand," said Boon.

Neither Strikeforce nor Golden Glory have said when Overeem can now be expected to defend his title and a match is unlikely to take place before the end of the summer.

Well, at least it didn’t happen in one of those gay clubs. Now let this be a lesson to every American traveling abroad: When you’re partying in Holland, always keep an extra Euro in your shoe. You do not want to raise the ire of the Toilet Lady.

*** Must be noted that Overeem had his way with a multitude of fine women that night
V

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 03:28:19 PM »

actually i that doesnt shock me one bit
getbig or getgot