Author Topic: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?  (Read 19228 times)

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?
« Reply #175 on: January 03, 2012, 12:50:02 AM »
Why, did you want to call him to see if he'd do you?

Don't know, never asked.

Nope.

You sure seem interested in all the little details. Hmm....I was kidding before, but I now I suspect you are actually whacking off while thinking about it.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't really like you well enough to continue helping you with your, um, little problem.  ;D

how long have you had aids ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 03, 2012, 12:54:41 AM »
how long have you had aids ?

Interesting tactic, changing the subject are we? What, was I getting to you? My suggestions hitting a little too close to home, were they?

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2012, 12:59:57 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2012, 02:53:50 PM »
Why....because I can recall one sexual encounter that happened when I was a kid more than fifty years ago and be honest in telling about it? Truthfully, that brief experience has absolutely nothing to do with my marriage or my family.

Because you married a woman and fathered a child, thats why. It's no coincidence that you've suffered from ED your entire life. You married a woman and are attracted to men. You really are not very self aware are you.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2012, 04:34:31 PM »
Because you married a woman and fathered a child, thats why. It's no coincidence that you've suffered from ED your entire life. You married a woman and are attracted to men. You really are not very self aware are you.

I am very self aware as well as committed to being the best husband and father I can be. The fact that my wife's and my marriage and love for each other has flourished for almost half a century speaks for itself.

My wife and I married each other and I fathered two wonderful children with her to be more precise. My family is happy, successful and well-adjusted....not that I am taking all the credit for that particularly. However, my wife and my children did have the benefit of a relatively stable environment growing up. Perhaps this has something to do with why they too have long, happy and successful marriages.

As it turns out, my issue with ED, which I actually thought for many years were the result of my being bisexual, is organic in that I have suffered hypogonadism all of my adult life as a result of an illness when I was a kid. All the more reason that I feel very lucky to have been able to father children at all.

There are some folks here on Getbig that could really benefit from getting their heads out of their asses.