Author Topic: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?  (Read 19237 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: if you're a steroid beast do people still try to mess with you?
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »
one would think past 25/30 this shouldn't occur.
^THIS^

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2012, 02:22:53 PM »
So you really think this

would win vs this

That fatso is about to pop. An UFC fighter can and would avoid all his attempts successfully and after 1min he'll be out of breath and BAM!
i know the man in the first picture and he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, his name is Jeff Lewis and is fucking IMMENSE in person both TALL and huge, very very nice respectful guy.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:19 PM »
Have you ever notice with dogs how it is that alpha dog attitude that often wins the day? I have two dogs, one large and one very small. The small dog is the alpha dog. The big dog treats her like a princess, kowtowing too her every whim.

I suspect it is the same with people; attitude can take you a long ways in a confrontation.

Yes. She's totally alpha. Like myself  ;D

Boundary Breaker

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2012, 02:26:39 PM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
i know the man in the first picture and he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, his name is Jeff Lewis and is fucking IMMENSE in person both TALL and huge, very very nice respectful guy.

But if he was to fight. Would he stand a chance against much lighter crocrop?
Boundary Breaker

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2012, 02:28:36 PM »
im still laughing at the supposed Crocop/Jeff Lewis matchup, the funniest thing is that if they met in person they would both just end up talking and laughing with each other, thats how nice a guy Jeff is.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2012, 02:30:26 PM »
But if he was to fight. Would he stand a chance against much lighter crocrop?
believe me dude i have seen Jeff in person and he is literally one of the 2 or 3 largest human beings ive ever seen and i've seen a lot of the top strongmen, IFBB pros, top powerlifters, etc, the man is at least 6'4" and weighs about 500 pounds, the mans neck is literally as big as most mens thighs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2012, 02:31:12 PM »
This is an internet forum. Why should people post their email adress? PM's are lousy enough...

I guess then they are complete wusses, who are afraid of talking shit to people unless they remain completely anonymous. With respect to that then, I think it is pretty humorous that A23 has sometimes managed to find personal information about folks and expose them for who they really are.

What I said stands. Most folks here are complete fakes and cowards. They act all tough as long as they can remain anonymous. Clearly if some were man enough to say to my face what they so easily write here, I'd have them pissing their panties before they even knew what happened.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
just like nobody cares about your daddy issues, yet you bring it up every other post

E
everyone is concerned by dady issues, not everyone is concerned by homosexuality as not everyone made the conscious choice to take it in the pooper or to suck other men cocks in order to balance a lack of healthy balanced tenderness/love coming from their father in their childhood. Big diff. Choosing to be homosexual can be induced by deeper,bigger than usual dady issues tho.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »
I'm so big I can't wipe my ass.

That's too bad! -Must make for a real stinky ass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2012, 02:36:50 PM »
everyone is concerned by dady issues, not everyone is concerned by homosexuality as not everyone made the conscious choice to take it in the pooper or to suck other men cocks. Big diff. Choosing to be homosexual can be induced by deeper,bigger than usual dady issues tho.

Yeah, I guess you'd know all about this from personal experience, huh?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2012, 03:02:18 PM »
everyone is concerned by dady issues, not everyone is concerned by homosexuality as not everyone made the conscious choice to take it in the pooper or to suck other men cocks in order to balance a lack of healthy balanced tenderness/love coming from their father in their childhood. Big diff. Choosing to be homosexual can be induced by deeper,bigger than usual dady issues tho.

nobody chooses to be gay

do you choose what women (or men ???) give you an erection, or is it just something that naturally happens on it own?

E
E

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
I'm not big, but I carry decent amount of muscles and width and im 6'2.

Today when I was walking out from Starbucks a guy suddenly pushed his wife from my way ! I was like what the he'll I could've easy passed and i wasn't paying attintion to his wife until he pushed her away !

Not sure if it was jealousy or he thought I was going to walk over her lol.

I hate attintion and I usually wear lose t-shirts, so messing wih me is non as far as I remember.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
nobody chooses to be gay

do you choose what women (or men ???) give you an erection, or is it just something that naturally happens on it own?

E

You are exactly right of course; no one chooses to be gay. However, your wasting your time telling that to uberman. He's a total idiot.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2012, 03:39:15 PM »
homosexuality is a choice, and as a result a sin. Just as pedophilia and cheating are. But you obviously dont have the intellectual and spiritual development to understand what i'm talking about as you re both perverted mental midgets.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2012, 03:41:53 PM »
You are absolutely right, maybe I should calm down. However, it is difficult for me to not take this personally when I find pedophilia particularly abhorrent and disgusting.  So yeah, I guess I did have a strong reaction to that uncalled for and completely off topic post. However,  I think people should get upset about this subject. Truthfully, it is no joking matter....ask anyone who was sexually abused as a child. It scars them for the rest of their lives.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »
You are absolutely right, maybe I should calm down. However, it is difficult for me to not take this personally when I find pedophilia particularly abhorrent and disgusting.  So yeah, I guess I did have a strong reaction to that uncalled for and completely off topic post. However,  I think people should get upset about this subject. Truthfully, it is no joking matter....ask anyone who was sexually abused as a child. It scars them for the rest of their lives.

let me guess, they might end..homobisexual as a result?

nice find will btw, didnt read that jewel.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2012, 03:44:38 PM »
I'm not big, but I carry decent amount of muscles and width and im 6'2.

Today when I was walking out from Starbucks a guy suddenly pushed his wife from my way ! I was like what the he'll I could've easy passed and i wasn't paying attintion to his wife until he pushed her away !

Not sure if it was jealousy or he thought I was going to walk over her lol.

I hate attintion and I usually wear lose t-shirts, so messing wih me is non as far as I remember.

maybe he was worried you were going to snatch her spiced pumpkin latte..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2012, 03:44:55 PM »
  holland is wild...

L.L

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2012, 03:46:32 PM »
let me guess, they might end..homobisexual as a result?

nice find will btw, didnt read that jewel.

I pray for the day when you and i see face to face so i could stab your natty ,weak  body  with 50 needles full  of test and deca.. ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
I pray for the day when you and i see face to face so i could stab your natty ,weak  body  with 50 needles full  of test and deca.. ;D
he'll never recover...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2012, 04:05:47 PM »
LOL  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »
homosexuality is a choice, and as a result a sin. Just as pedophilia and cheating are. But you obviously dont have the intellectual and spiritual development to understand what i'm talking about as you re both perverted mental midgets.

so basically you're saying you want to fuck a man but you don't act on it

that's what i thought, fecesinurface

E
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
I'd have them pissing their panties before they even knew what happened.
LOL  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2012, 04:30:05 PM »

This is completely wrong, fuck off to church and stop trying to pretend you think for yourself dumbass