Author Topic: GH Serostim ?  (Read 23702 times)

jbreezey

• Getbig II
Re: GH Serostim ?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 12:00:28 AM »
The thing is it is right in front of me no going to western union. no wait. why the hell would I go through all that when I have serostim or humatrope right in front of me even if its 275$. I also cant get kigs in my zipcode. but even if I could I would get humatrope overkigs. they are fda approved. kigs are not. each kit can be diffrent. not saying they are but they could make one kit a little weaker and they would still sell it. there is no price diffrence so what would be stupid about buying humatrope over kigs. #1 I am avoiding wiring money #2 I am not taking any customs risks and not having to wait forever! You cant convince me I got ripped off when I get a steal of a buy.

I'm with you, I pay about the same as you and if you think about the cost per iu it's about the same. seros are 126 and kigs are 100.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2012, 12:58:32 AM »
humatrope and serostim is what the pros chase. look at palumbo he wasnt a pro but top amateur came close. he chased serostim and got busted and it was also counterfeit. but this is what the top pros and amateurs chase humatrope and serostim. if they cant get any USA HGH then they dip into chinese HGH.But most get pissed having to use chinese HGH. I hate to say it but its the truth. phil heath,jay cuttler,ronnie coleman didnt win Mr.O comps buy using chinese blue tops. they got it from compound pharmacys or from highly connected nutrionist. Look hoiw much american HGH victor Conte was able to get and he isnt even a bodybuilder. when your at that high pro level you get access to USA HGH. Not many pros even order their gear. most of it is injected by their nutrionist. some of the lower ranking pros order gear annd chinese HGH but these are the gay 4 pay pros. who are broke and just cannot afford the USA HGH and dont have the hookups for it.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2012, 05:45:53 AM »
Offcourse Pharm grade is favourable over general chinese generics. But its definitely not true that pro's get big and stay on pharm grade. No way no how.

They all use good generics as well as pharm grade if they can get their hands on it. 35IU of pharm grade, haha. Pro told me first hand he used pharm grade when he can and the rest (majority) is chinese. Not really surprising.

Is he top 5 olympia?I am talking top bodybuilders and other top athletes. look at all the gold medals victor contes athlees won! none of them bodybuilders but they all used USA HGH,insulin and a designer testosterone. they all gained like crazy and took home gold medals once you get to that level where you are the best in your sport you can get whatever you want.so many people want to be a part of their success and do anything for these guys. sure their are pros using chinese and ugl gear but not top 5 at the O. mainly all human grade HGH and human grade AAS. Hate to keep saying it but alpha-pharma is used by the highest level of bodybuilders but they don't order it from overseas they have domestic guys who practically give it to them. you can only get so much watson test depot and nandrolone. they use testovirons , alpha-pharma, omnas, ICN's strangers meds, all the best.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »
humatrope and serostim is what the pros chase. look at palumbo he wasnt a pro but top amateur came close. he chased serostim and got busted and it was also counterfeit. but this is what the top pros and amateurs chase humatrope and serostim. if they cant get any USA HGH then they dip into chinese HGH.But most get pissed having to use chinese HGH. I hate to say it but its the truth. phil heath,jay cuttler,ronnie coleman didnt win Mr.O comps buy using chinese blue tops. they got it from compound pharmacys or from highly connected nutrionist. Look hoiw much american HGH victor Conte was able to get and he isnt even a bodybuilder. when your at that high pro level you get access to USA HGH. Not many pros even order their gear. most of it is injected by their nutrionist. some of the lower ranking pros order gear annd chinese HGH but these are the gay 4 pay pros. who are broke and just cannot afford the USA HGH and dont have the hookups for it.

you dont hve a clue bud,, seriously ,, i wish i could say you do but you dont,, palumbo is criminal he used serostim for a simple reason! he didnt have any china gh to count on back in his time,, the only thing he could play with was brown top and he didnt have the contact for them ,, there is only one fella in the cult a big big hall of famer that his word mater in this regard,, it is not william : )  ,, this all of famer name is retabolil ...he already said his word in this regard,, kigtropin is the gh that pros chase after ,, yes if you get both and you dont ned to wait for kig and you can get in pharma americana serostim then ofcourse you get serostim since its EASIER TO GET FOR YOU SPECIFICALY ,, but in general you get what is easier as long as its legit,,

the money you put there is nothing,, i have few castles in europe ...your money wil be enough for a to cut my back yards,,lwt me know if intrested

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2012, 04:41:31 PM »
you dont hve a clue bud,, seriously ,, i wish i could say you do but you dont,, palumbo is criminal he used serostim for a simple reason! he didnt have any china gh to count on back in his time,, the only thing he could play with was brown top and he didnt have the contact for them ,, there is only one fella in the cult a big big hall of famer that his word mater in this regard,, it is not william : )  ,, this all of famer name is retabolil ...he already said his word in this regard,, kigtropin is the gh that pros chase after ,, yes if you get both and you dont ned to wait for kig and you can get in pharma americana serostim then ofcourse you get serostim since its EASIER TO GET FOR YOU SPECIFICALY ,, but in general you get what is easier as long as its legit,,

the money you put there is nothing,, i have few castles in europe ...your money wil be enough for a to cut my back yards,,lwt me know if intrested

gh15 approved

LOL thats pocket change! you dont have any castles. what you dont think I have accounts. I couldnt even fit more loot than that in a pic I had to size it down. you dont even know how much is there.I gaurantee I have more money than you. You think you are bigger than everybody but your dead wrong. you never know what people have. if you are who i think you are you are in debt buddy! and if you are the only other person you made nothing bodybuilding. its not the most profitable sport. I have my own business not just one wither Im talking numerous business interest. I bought stock in drug companys like purdue-pharma,mallinckrodt/covidien , roxane pharmaceuticals. I make very good money sitting on my ass. I can spedn all day at the gym and just come home and not have to worry about shit.Im taking it down because you will probably tell ron some bullshit you are that bitter towards me. also I am jst making a point I go for what is in front of me and if money isn't an issue why not buy them and that is a great price 275$ for serostim and I drive the guy to the pharmacy he needs the money to buy the kit becuse his co-pay is 138$ and this guy is broke all the time. I pay him double his co-pay when he has guys offering hjim mmore but he has been giving them to me since the start and does not want to screw me over. he could get 500$ from some other guy. 275$ iis a favor price. and you arre craazy if you think top pros chase kigs over humatrope or serostim they can get very easily if they are top notch pro. 2nd tier pro, 3rd tied pro they get chinese HGH.

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Ive used serostim and I've used kigs. Yes kigs are potent and probably one of the best china gh I've used but no china gh has made me feel the way serostim did. Seros are the best of the best no doubt and for $275 a kit you are blessed to have them. Btw Top ten mr Olympia contenders dont use china gh. I know for fact they use serostim and humatrope. I know people who know people and like I said the big boys dont run china gh just pharmgrade. They got their sponsors, they got they got their  docs,  and they got their connects and a whole lot more.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 06:27:42 PM »

gh15 approved

that bbullshit their was easily available chinese HGH when Palumbo was busted. why are you putting down humatrope and serostim? I bet they are more cocsistently dose than kigs they have to be. they have the FDA to answer to. kigtropin answers to knowbody. they could decide to cutt a batch since its popular now and people would still buy it they have no quality control they have to follow. if it wasn't UGl HGH they wouldnt be able to ship thousands of kits around the world with no script. thats why nobody really gets the honor to use humatrope or serostim. don't argue that humatrope and serostim are top grade HGH. Highly desired! people woulkd pay way more for serostim or humatrope at least the people I know. just depends if you have the connection and the money. money really isnt an issue to me so I could use serostim or humatrope at high doses if i could get enough but I can't because its hard to get. kigs are easy to get

Exploding

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2012, 07:28:58 PM »
that bbullshit their was easily available chinese HGH when Palumbo was busted. why are you putting down humatrope and serostim? I bet they are more cocsistently dose than kigs they have to be. they have the FDA to answer to. kigtropin answers to knowbody. they could decide to cutt a batch since its popular now and people would still buy it they have no quality control they have to follow. if it wasn't UGl HGH they wouldnt be able to ship thousands of kits around the world with no script. thats why nobody really gets the honor to use humatrope or serostim. don't argue that humatrope and serostim are top grade HGH. Highly desired! people woulkd pay way more for serostim or humatrope at least the people I know. just depends if you have the connection and the money. money really isnt an issue to me so I could use serostim or humatrope at high doses if i could get enough but I can't because its hard to get. kigs are easy to get

I've been working out for 34 years and have used the old cadaver hgh which worked well in the early 1980's. I used serostim that a friend got from the chain of events that I don't want to describe here but it was definitely the best. I watched my friend go from 210 to competing in the Olympia for 2 years before he retiring. He took serostim and I'm sure the amount that I paid helped him to finance his gear. I have been using Riptropin and the results are good at a modest 2IU 5 days per week. I'm not sure about Kigs but I do know the supplier has the most to do with it, whether they are reputable or not. Also, personal experience is a great judge of whether something works or not. I appreciate reading the boards and hearing from people that are serious and not handing out BS.
*34 years experience

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 07:36:06 PM »
a serono kit is more then 900$ in canada n that if you know top notch source , i seen serono at 1500$,

kig are 300$ in canada now ,, average ,, it had to cross usa custom n that doesnt come cheap

most ppls are scare to buy from internet since rough custom , and with reason ,,

300$ for kig here is normal ,, i mean street level,, since of lost n seized that occur

raw steroid cross easier then hgh
Your messed up BLP!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 07:45:55 PM »
LOL thats pocket change! you dont have any castles. what you dont think I have accounts. I couldnt even fit more loot than that in a pic I had to size it down. you dont even know how much is there.I gaurantee I have more money than you. You think you are bigger than everybody but your dead wrong. you never know what people have. if you are who i think you are you are in debt buddy! and if you are the only other person you made nothing bodybuilding. its not the most profitable sport. I have my own business not just one wither Im talking numerous business interest. I bought stock in drug companys like purdue-pharma,mallinckrodt/covidien , roxane pharmaceuticals. I make very good money sitting on my ass. I can spedn all day at the gym and just come home and not have to worry about shit.Im taking it down because you will probably tell ron some bullshit you are that bitter towards me. also I am jst making a point I go for what is in front of me and if money isn't an issue why not buy them and that is a great price 275$ for serostim and I drive the guy to the pharmacy he needs the money to buy the kit becuse his co-pay is 138$ and this guy is broke all the time. I pay him double his co-pay when he has guys offering hjim mmore but he has been giving them to me since the start and does not want to screw me over. he could get 500$ from some other guy. 275$ iis a favor price. and you arre craazy if you think top pros chase kigs over humatrope or serostim they can get very easily if they are top notch pro. 2nd tier pro, 3rd tied pro they get chinese HGH.

i hardly talk to yaron ,, you can do whatever yo uwant ,, i wrote you pm few minutes ago ,, comply with it ,, this is all i have to say

gh15 approve

OK I ANSWERED YOUR PM. SORRY YOUR MAD I USE USA HGH. I NEVER HAVE SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT KIGS! I JUST PREFER USA GRADE HGH WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:08 PM »
Ive used serostim and I've used kigs. Yes kigs are potent and probably one of the best china gh I've used but no china gh has made me feel the way serostim did. Seros are the best of the best no doubt and for $275 a kit you are blessed to have them. Btw Top ten mr Olympia contenders dont use china gh. I know for fact they use serostim and humatrope. I know people who know people and like I said the big boys dont run china gh just pharmgrade. They got their sponsors, they got they got their  docs,  and they got their connects and a whole lot more.

this posting make me laugh ,, each and every one of top 10 o this year used and still use china gh ,, you fellas have no clue ,, it is below me to even answer this,,

kigtropn is BETTER than serostim ,, B E T T E R ,, same quality of raw but! higher dosed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »

any gh that is not performed to the max has now new fda ,, ME,, gh15 is the new fda,, march 2012 you have someone alot worse than americano fda MUCH WORSE,, any gh not performing pay the price

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2012, 07:52:37 PM »
I've been working out for 34 years and have used the old cadaver hgh which worked well in the early 1980's. I used serostim that a friend got from the chain of events that I don't want to describe here but it was definitely the best. I watched my friend go from 210 to competing in the Olympia for 2 years before he retiring. He took serostim and I'm sure the amount that I paid helped him to finance his gear. I have been using Riptropin and the results are good at a modest 2IU 5 days per week. I'm not sure about Kigs but I do know the supplier has the most to do with it, whether they are reputable or not. Also, personal experience is a great judge of whether something works or not. I appreciate reading the boards and hearing from people that are serious and not handing out BS.

riptropin is not gh15 approved,, never was,, what i say is writen in stone,, if someone doesnt perform they have to come before me and they will pay HEAVY price,, they will lose all their clients trust me on this one ,, im very very serious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »
so what th story of taitropin ?
Your messed up BLP!

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2012, 10:03:47 PM »
any gh that is not performed to the max has now new fda ,, ME,, gh15 is the new fda,, march 2012 you have someone alot worse than americano fda MUCH WORSE,, any gh not performing pay the price

gh15 approved

YOUR  NOT THE FDA. FDA TEST EVERYTHING. I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU PUT ONE LAB TEST UP EVER ON KIGS OR ANY OTHER HGH.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 10:18:19 PM »
this posting make me laugh ,, each and every one of top 10 o this year used and still use china gh ,, you fellas have no clue ,, it is below me to even answer this,,

kigtropn is BETTER than serostim ,, B E T T E R ,, same quality of raw but! higher dosed

gh15 approved

HERE IS WHAT SLINPIMP THINKS OF KIGS

6 days on 10-15 ius of kigs and nada compare to my first week on Novos.....no numb hands, no thick fingers ,.shoulders arent tigher like with novos...abs washing away even thoguh im eating  cleaner on kigs...

YOU CAN READ THIS ON THE KIGTROPIN THREAD. SOUNDS LIKE THE CUTTING HAS BEGAN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2012, 10:34:47 PM »
i just talk to him personaly ,, he has legit gh ,, his nail grow fast,, he like the veiny cock style novo does from the water retention ,, yes if you are lean the water retention from generic wil make your vein look pumped crazy ,, this is what i mentioned before you wil HEAR THE WORD BEEEEEEFFFFFFIIIIIIIIEEE ER ,, YOU WILL HEAR IT ALL OVER...YOU LOOK BEEFIER WILL BE THE SENTENCE OF THE WEEK FOR YOU

his batch is legit ,, his gh is legit 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 11:52:40 PM »

gh15 approved

Gh15 your going to tell me Cutler and Heath are using china gh?? That's bullshit. I know for a fact Cutler is on humatrope. 110% Certain of this.

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 12:07:48 AM »
Phil Heath on china gh. Are you fucking kidding. Your bullshit is starting to get a annoying. A very close friend mind trained with Demayo may his soul RIP and according to his mouth it's all pharmgrade gh. Keep bullshitting bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2012, 12:13:49 AM »
Gh15 your going to tell me Cutler and Heath are using china gh?? That's bullshit. I know for a fact Cutler is on humatrope. 110% Certain of this.

Yes read nobel252's post this is what the TOP contenders use and chase! they fiend for that humatrope! I think you have a agenda GH15. why are you so stuck on kigs and promoting the sale of kigtropin? first its another guy who runs the show now its the kigs. I think you have invovment in the kigs. and I dont think you would cutt IP's fingers off. you are just high on Tren and talking tough.You coulkdnt even find IP. I actually think the REAL IP is in prison and a family member took over or someone close took over. IP got busted but this was awhile ago he might be out and up tp the old tricks of counterfeiting all the good products.he usually uses real steroids in the products though.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
I haven't tried any QV stuff, but the BD tren I had last year was the strongest I've had so far.  And his yellow top GH is pretty good too.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 12:20:21 AM »

come on rean name you filty mother fucker not some gimick,, come before me ,, you tell me what jason use you fucking retard i tell you here jason use china gh! same for philsulina,, you use anything to get you up to 30-40 ius anything!

im done answering to gimick ,, bring this befor eme on real leigt name and dont tell me you know this and that with 10 postings,, skank and filt this is what i deal with in this cult but they shall pay price too,, its all coming ,, when i have total control on everything you will see what happen and its coming march 2012

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2012, 12:23:11 AM »

lol @ gimmicks claiming what the top pros use as if they would tell you even if you were their best friend  :-\

hey i know for a fact ronnie used only test e and some dbol for the 2003 olympia i'm 500% sure

::) ::) ::) ::)

bunch of clowns people like you,  you're just one of those retards who wants the kigtropin all for yourself.. you are a LIAR !

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »
you 2 clowns are funny. yeah cuttler and heath go chasing chinese HGH-what a fucking joke. USA HGH all the way! you guys have a obvious agenda. good luck. this made my night . you guys are funny.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2012, 12:29:07 AM »
Yes read nobel252's post this is what the TOP contenders use and chase! they fiend for that humatrope! I think you have a agenda GH15. why are you so stuck on kigs and promoting the sale of kigtropin? first its another guy who runs the show now its the kigs. I think you have invovment in the kigs. and I dont think you would cutt IP's fingers off. you are just high on Tren and talking tough.You coulkdnt even find IP. I actually think the REAL IP is in prison and a family member took over or someone close took over. IP got busted but this was awhile ago he might be out and up tp the old tricks of counterfeiting all the good products.he usually uses real steroids in the products though.

no ip doesnt use legit steroids,, he use bunk ,, NOW LISTEN CLOSELY ,, if this balonie continue i will stop posting on the steroid boarding here,, i gave it a litle chance but this is beyond filt and scam ,, i promote great products that bring great results ,, i promote many products that been tried hands on ,, this steroid boarding went down hill big time...dont burry it ,, i try to save it for few fellas here but i will leave if you start balonie too much ,, keep begging to me in pms and write to me pms all night long,, i give last warning! i will leave steroid boarding if this continue but i sure will talk about it on my webpage,,

gh15 has no agenda but one! getting the best products to bodybuilders,, is has been proven over and over time and time again ,, the proof is in the pudding everyone hear the praises

you will get to a point that yaron avidan get so many pms into his box from members here that you will not be able to be a mod,, dont yu get that i do you a favour for taking you as a joke?  get it in yoru head you are SICK in the head ,,

i will have a lot to say quite soon and you dont want me to take you serious you realy dont

gh15 approved
fallen angel