Author Topic: GH Serostim ?  (Read 23710 times)

nobel252

• Getbig II
Re: GH Serostim ?
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2012, 01:26:41 AM »
you 2 clowns are funny. yeah cuttler and heath go chasing chinese HGH-what a fucking joke. USA HGH all the way! you guys have a obvious agenda. good luck. this made my night . you guys are funny.

Spot on Widow. Great promoters here. And yes Cutlers all time favorite brand is humatrope. A known fact. You want proof. Just ask Big M. You know everybody in the BB era right? So then you kow Big M. Peace out

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2012, 01:32:45 AM »
Spot on Widow. Great promoters here. And yes Cutlers all time favorite brand is humatrope. A known fact. You want proof. Just ask Big M. You know everybody in the BB era right? So then you kow Big M. Peace out

ask big m lol ,, gimick by asking your friends brother we got to the situation we are in now ,, this s how the steroid boardings got to be th filt they are not days ,,by asking your friends friend that know the trainers sister who slept with the bodybuild

im in the circle gimick ,, not only in the cirlce but THE CLOSED CIRCLE

insted of thnking me on this fucked uop steroid board im questioned,, go dont use kigtropin go buy that nipertripin from ip or some other junk gh ,, go buy some fake serostim ,, go spend 700 dolaros for somethign you can get for 200 ...

the agenda is not with gh15 ...the agenda is with the filt gimick that come from other boardings trying AGAIN to fuck up with the truth!

it will end march 2012 ,,mark my word this is going to end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2012, 01:49:20 AM »
ask big m lol ,, gimick by asking your friends brother we got to the situation we are in now ,, this s how the steroid boardings got to be th filt they are not days ,,by asking your friends friend that know the trainers sister who slept with the bodybuild

im in the circle gimick ,, not only in the cirlce but THE CLOSED CIRCLE

insted of thnking me on this fucked uop steroid board im questioned,, go dont use kigtropin go buy that nipertripin from ip or some other junk gh ,, go buy some fake serostim ,, go spend 700 dolaros for somethign you can get for 200 ...

the agenda is not with gh15 ...the agenda is with the filt gimick that come from other boardings trying AGAIN to fuck up with the truth!

it will end march 2012 ,,mark my word this is going to end

gh15 approved

Yes definitely a closed circle that im fortunate to be involved in.

And no i never bashed your kigs as i said their one of the best china gh ive ever used. Were talking about something totally different.

Oh fake Serostims. LOL . Get  your shit updated bro.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2012, 01:57:06 AM »
showing me kit of serostim doesn tchange the fact that it is exactly same level of kigtropin ,, dont bring me some nice wraping named serostim ,, tons of fake serostim around,, i have approach to them all i been doign them all ,, i HELP those bodybuilders while you ruined them! this is the diff,, you come on gimick while i always come as gh15!,, this is the diff,, you know why you dont come on real name? or dont reveal yourself,, because you know you are history if you do so ,,

be a man and reavel yourself,, but do not! lie i dont like liars ,, i do not like fellas who are up to no good filt ,, i like honest  bodybuilders,, you will see what happen to filt pretty soon on webpage,,

again the ifbb and the npc both! use both americano pharma ,, europian pharma and chineas pharma to hit 30-40 ius a day of gh ,, dont even come here and lie that this and that use only americano gh ,, and the kit you get prescribed or from a poor aids victim ..is exactly same kit that the bodybuild get to his home in the form of kigtropin

as i said to me you are a gimick ,, gimick for you are scared to come on your real name,, gimick for you dont have a large supply of serostim ,, gimick for you try to being up 1995 back when in reality kigtropin is just as good as setostim ,,

ask around the cult MANY try to rebel me and i destroyed every single one of them THIS WAS with out website,, but now the time has come when im taking it to a level unseen before,,

i do not lik efilt scam and liars,, this 3 things i fight for

serostim = kigtropin = humatrope

thats as simpe as that,, many used both americano pharma gh on other boardings quite expericned bodybuildrs that themelves say the same thing,, they saw same results ! for pharma grade = pharma grade

gh15 approved
fallen angel

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »
What are the chances though that kigtropin remains pharma grade for any length of time?  Plus as time goes on more and more fakes are going to show up.  Not that it will matter if you know your source but still, a lot of people could get taken.

GH15 could you take a look at the PM I sent you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2012, 02:17:22 AM »
What are the chances though that kigtropin remains pharma grade for any length of time?  Plus as time goes on more and more fakes are going to show up.  Not that it will matter if you know your source but still, a lot of people could get taken.

GH15 could you take a look at the PM I sent you?

i dont knwo the chances,, this is the only cult in the world that fellas will spit into the pool they swim in ....unheard of ,, i dont know how long kigtropin will hold with out anyone geting murdered or in prison or god knowes what china will do ,, i have no idea but i do know that someone somewhere was thinking about you bodybuildrs someone somewhere had the fucking COURAGE to put out legit pharma grade product where 10 iu is 10 iu where high purity is high purity ,, someone somwhere gave a damn about bodybuildrs,, and see what happen now ,,,all the lizard get out of their holes and try to bring the brand down ,, it will be much worse this is only the beggingin ,, why? for! NO FUCKING BOYDBUILDER WANT A COMPETITION ,, REMEMBER THE MORE BODYBUILDERS THAT ADVANCE THE LESS CHANCES THERE IS FOR THE FILT TO CLIMB UP,, bodybuild is nasty nasty cult of convicts and of fellas that work under the radar,, they will do whatever they can to keep only the CHOSEN ONES dvance ,,

i want EVERYONE TO ADVANCE i want equal bodybuild thats what i fight on thats probably why i will lose my life  for

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2012, 02:20:42 AM »
No bullshit gh15. I'm as real as it gets. No point of arguing with you anymore. I'm to old for this shit. But I will admit kigtropin is as close as your going to get to American pharmgrade gh and yes it is very close. I've done  almost all china gh and kigs are the most consistent vial to vial and purest ug gh I've tried. Props to you on the kigs. I'm tired and goodnight

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2012, 04:10:28 AM »
no ip doesnt use legit steroids,, he use bunk ,, NOW LISTEN CLOSELY ,, if this balonie continue i will stop posting on the steroid boarding here,, i gave it a litle chance but this is beyond filt and scam ,, i promote great products that bring great results ,, i promote many products that been tried hands on ,, this steroid boarding went down hill big time...dont burry it ,, i try to save it for few fellas here but i will leave if you start balonie too much ,, keep begging to me in pms and write to me pms all night long,, i give last warning! i will leave steroid boarding if this continue but i sure will talk about it on my webpage,,

gh15 has no agenda but one! getting the best products to bodybuilders,, is has been proven over and over time and time again ,, the proof is in the pudding everyone hear the praises

you will get to a point that yaron avidan get so many pms into his box from members here that you will not be able to be a mod,, dont yu get that i do you a favour for taking you as a joke?  get it in yoru head you are SICK in the head ,,

i will have a lot to say quite soon and you dont want me to take you serious you realy dont

gh15 approved

His quality vet contains real steroids and his tabs have steroid in them. maybe not al,l his products have steroid in them but alot of them do. I actually tried his anavar back in 06 and they were 15mg tabs and if you took 4-5 of them they worked pretty good. not bad var. serious.its all counterfeit but some of the items contain steroids.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2012, 05:04:25 AM »
humatrope turned capries into a freak! he bodybuilded for years and then quite. he got back into the swing of thing and got his pro card rather quick just 2 shows. one he lost and the 2nd one he won with nobody could even touch his Leg sweeps and crispness he uses alot of nolotil but he did one pro show and placed 5th scored high enough to compete in the olympia but he was tires from doing the 3 shows 2NPC shows and the Ny pro. plus all the MD layouts,dr. said he was on a bad path so he quit.but this is mutation this is legit humatrope and other hormones. also you think you can pay me this much to cutt your lawn?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2012, 01:06:33 PM »
showing me caprise on bunch of anadrola and bunch of aas,, on bunch of insulina ....doesnt shwo anything to do with brand of gh ,, the gh is legit and this is exactly what kigtropin or serostim will do ,, this exact shrink wrap skin and exacf ratios of delts to waist,, onlyt hing is he is on lots of insulina...and on other aas such as anadrola in this picture...seo nd ofcourse photoshop are probably there too i hav eno time for this nonesense,,

alexi is only on kigtropin not even americano or europian more femiliar pharma grade....you seen alexi ? he make this fella look like amatuer,,

stil nothing to do with the type of gh ,, legit gh is legit gh ,, pharma gh is pharma gh ,, kigtropin is pharma grade gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
This is the second time I've seen you post this.  Please enlighten us all on how you bought stock in these companies when they aren't publicly traded.

got them in the 90's I have connections. mallickrodt use to be tyco. I got in with purdue pharma in 97.  I got in with wholesalers of their products.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2012, 06:24:53 PM »
showing me caprise on bunch of anadrola and bunch of aas,, on bunch of insulina ....doesnt shwo anything to do with brand of gh ,, the gh is legit and this is exactly what kigtropin or serostim will do ,, this exact shrink wrap skin and exacf ratios of delts to waist,, onlyt hing is he is on lots of insulina...and on other aas such as anadrola in this picture...seo nd ofcourse photoshop are probably there too i hav eno time for this nonesense,,

alexi is only on kigtropin not even americano or europian more femiliar pharma grade....you seen alexi ? he make this fella look like amatuer,,

stil nothing to do with the type of gh ,, legit gh is legit gh ,, pharma gh is pharma gh ,, kigtropin is pharma grade gh

gh15 approved

that was the day of the NY pro show in 05-maybe 06 he placed 5th. he came in that contest huge!

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2012, 06:26:27 PM »
that was the day of the NY pro show in 05-maybe 06 he placed 5th. he came in that contest huge! he should have won! hhumatrope is amazing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2012, 06:45:11 PM »
Yes Culter has good access to Humatope, I have seen it. I don't know if he also uses China gh.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2012, 08:01:44 PM »
^^LOL

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2012, 11:26:42 PM »
i did see fake serono,,  th canadian version 105ui
Your messed up BLP!

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2012, 11:42:46 PM »
i did see fake serono,,  th canadian version 105ui

Alot of fake serono's out there. Trust your source

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2012, 10:14:20 AM »
PMed bro.

Definite misunderstanding.  I thought you meant you actually held company issued private stock.

It's all good.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
Alot of fake serono's out there. Trust your source

new serono as encoding system on vial , th hologram is gone since july , serono never warn anyone when change do occur ,
against fake piracy protocol, lots of real one in seal tray without boxes tho , easier cross custom that way

th real deal in boxes come from prescription , and pharmacy got quota monthly to follow , canada cant get that much
Your messed up BLP!