Author Topic: Shelby Starnes  (Read 32302 times)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Re: Shelby Starnes
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2012, 08:25:34 AM »
I read his stuff on TNation

Seems like a down to earth guy who knows his stuff and works his ass off
Very very true

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 08:44:07 AM »
shelby stend woudl nto even hit 140lb ons tage naturaly ,, not if he is 5'5 ,, you have to understand that diet....really have nothing to di with it now day , it jsut doesnt ,, with hgh and steroids diet play a much less of a roll ,, you may be sold balonie abotu diet for guru to make money but! reality of the mater is shelny strens would be another 135lb 5'5 fella on stage that tried some halodrol once few years back lol if was truly natural ,,

thats just how it is friends,, you can actualy look into pictures and vdieo and see! when he enter gh to his blood,, you can see also when he was only on steroids aka 155lb first competition

there is no pretty truth my frirend,, there also isnt nice truth ,, the truth is every bodybuild is drug addict ,, period!

TRULY NATURAL?

165 lb 5'10 on stage at 6% never in the 4-5 zone,,that again put mr shelvy strens at about 135 6% on stage naturally

sad right? but you are sold illusion ,, ilusiion of niceness as i call it

the oldest trick in the book ,, the ones fellas fear to tell me face to face whenever they see me is the never skip a meal balonie,,we bodybuild skip many MANY meals ,, we sometime eat whatevr we can ,, it is the drugs that let us do it and fix us up! the drugs

WITH DIET ONLY WE WOULD STILL BE IN THE 160S 5'10 NOT 5'5

and as i always say even even! the 160s fellas ...you know who they are the ones who walk 180s in gymasium and all naturalo 8-10% lol even they go on fat burners and on pro hormones lol which are designer drugs aka steroids lol

filt is filt no matter how you wrap it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2012, 08:51:48 AM »
let me clarify ,, i dont hate the fella ,, i just do not like when somoen put or get credit for somethnig that has absolitly no conection with diet,, yes diet mater few weeks pre show ,, but to say that competing in light heavy as little 5'5 fella is result of diet? lol those height fellas compete in fly weights lol light heavy is serious weight caused by usage of legit growth and steroids on a 5'5 fella,, the abodminal seperation of shelby is enormous when in shape,, he is very femiliar and conected to legit gh ay it be kigtropin or serostim ,,

i do not like dantas gang for they are crooked ,, they are white color criminals ,, there is a lot coming and i warn im tellin you i warn dont tell me i didnt do it ,, i will destroy fellas on the website,, i just want truth and until it is out 100% i will not rest,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
but to say that competing in light heavy as little 5'5 fella is result of diet?
gh15 approved

No one has said this and we Understand that drugs is a big role. Big big Role.

Obiovusly some people needs help with their diets because they cant fogure it out by themself. He helps them.

It's that simple.

go to www.letskillsometime.com get some laughs and eat some dried moose and relax my negga

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2012, 09:03:16 AM »
I think Shelby just doesn`t talk about drugs......his prerogative and actually a very smart thing to do when you post using your real name.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2012, 09:04:03 AM »
let me clarify ,, i dont hate the fella ,, i just do not like when somoen put or get credit for somethnig that has absolitly no conection with diet,, yes diet mater few weeks pre show ,, but to say that competing in light heavy as little 5'5 fella is result of diet? lol those height fellas compete in fly weights lol light heavy is serious weight caused by usage of legit growth and steroids on a 5'5 fella,, the abodminal seperation of shelby is enormous when in shape,, he is very femiliar and conected to legit gh ay it be kigtropin or serostim ,,

i do not like dantas gang for they are crooked ,, they are white color criminals ,, there is a lot coming and i warn im tellin you i warn dont tell me i didnt do it ,, i will destroy fellas on the website,, i just want truth and until it is out 100% i will not rest,,

gh15 approved
i am not challenging your theories or disagree with your numbers ,percentages,,but clean i competed as middlweight low 170's 5'7 ish.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2012, 09:06:18 AM »
No one has said this and we Understand that drugs is a big role. Big big Role.

Obiovusly some people needs help with their diets because they cant fogure it out by themself. He helps them.

It's that simple.

go to www.letskillsometime.com get some laughs and eat some dried moose and relax my negga

what help do you need with diet ? dont yuoi get what im saying? this is nto muscular develop,, im trying to cross a point here to yuo fellas,,

look at kareem the new black muslim that came to your gymnasium 2 day ago...tsake a notice at kareem do you think kareem sit and eat 7 meal a day of chiken and brokly or replace his baked potato with seet potato?
kareem wil be lucky to have few milk cartons in the fridge and few cream cheee rolls and pancakes  if hsi poor wife fatima had th emoney to buy it that week ,, WHAT FUCKIN DIET ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

DONT YOU SEE ALL THOSE FELLAS IN GYMNASIUM THAT DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT BODYBULD WALKING 8% 175LB 5'9? all toned up with no diet pbut pizza and some diet pepsi and some wings from hooter lol

i dont get it are you fellas blind? are you that brain washed by muscular develop?

diet doesnt matter,, to get big and lean or even shredded and average TAKES HORMONES,, kareem is average fella with 8% he look good no diet what so ever he is lucky to get piecd of gyro to his mouth ...but mr tom sinsinati  that sits 198lb 6% 5'9....he has so much hormones in his blood he wont even get out of his house to gymasium with out the right injection timed right,, then he will grab a piece of bar and go to gymnasium

diets lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2012, 09:06:20 AM »
i am not challenging your theories or disagree with your numbers ,percentages,,but clean i competed as middlweight low 170's 5'7 ish.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2012, 09:07:38 AM »

C L E A N is not natural ,, for the miliionth time,,i dont hve theories what i write is writen in stone,, it is bible for a reason ,, i seen and trained with all from top olympia to no ones,, 100s upon 100s,, the number i say ae writen in stone give or take few lbs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2012, 09:09:12 AM »

corect,, you will never see 170s fella 5'7 on stage truly natural ,, neevr ever,, unless he go on stage 10% ,,,this is possible at 10% but then its not 6% big diff between 6 and 10

you wil NEVER EVER see 5'7 on stage 170lb 6%  truly natural  no mater how many lies they spit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2012, 09:10:29 AM »
what help do you need with diet ? dont yuoi get what im saying? this is nto muscular develop,, im trying to cross a point here to yuo fellas,,

People want EVERYTHING lined out for them. They get a diet, they follow it to a t and it helps them. Could they do it themself? yes. Does it make it easier for some people to just get something to follow? yes... It removed excuses and helps some people. This you should be able to realise. How pointless you still might think it is. Extra motivation for them also

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2012, 09:12:19 AM »

Or as musclecenter would say

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2012, 09:12:38 AM »
corect,, you will never see 170s fella 5'7 on stage truly natural ,, neevr ever,, unless he go on stage 10% ,,,this is possible at 10% but then its not 6% big diff between 6 and 10

you wil NEVER EVER see 5'7 on stage 170lb 6%  truly natural  no mater how many lies they spit

gh15 approved
like i said not debating or debunking u ,,is what it is.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2012, 09:13:00 AM »
People want EVERYTHING lined out for them. They get a diet, they follow it to a t and it helps them. Could they do it themself? yes. Does it make it easier for some people to just get something to follow? yes...

read again what  i wrote ,, yo missing the point,,

diet are good if you want to be 5'10 165lb on stage ,, this with litle halodrol in the offseason and some fat burner....this will get you down to 6% 165lb hoo la la ,, you put a shirt on no one will even know you lift weights,, with otu shirt on some fellas will say wow then go to their day like ntohign happen ,,

thre numbers are 1 6 5 lb 5 ' 10 for the best of the best 6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2012, 09:13:50 AM »
When I`m training for a show,I actually train hard and never miss a meal and I do a lot of cardio too.

I use gear,but I like to be really strict.......of course I never tried GH,as a result,I`m a small guy with shit for genetics to begin with.

I like being dedicated to my comittment to compete in the best condition I can attain.....if I ate shit for food and missed training days or meals,with my genetics I would look terrible.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2012, 09:14:21 AM »
read again what  i wrote ,, yo missing the point,,

diet are good if you want to be 5'10 165lb on stage ,, this with litle halodrol in the offseason and some fat burner....this will get you down to 6% 165lb hoo la la ,, you put a shirt on no one will even know you lift weights,, with otu shirt on some fellas will say wow then go to their day like ntohign happen ,,

thre numbers are 1 6 5 lb 5 ' 10 for the best of the best 6%

gh15 approved

read what I wrote gh15

Dried moose !

its up there with sushi my negga

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2012, 09:15:01 AM »
Or as musclecenter would say

LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2012, 09:17:02 AM »
read what I wrote gh15

Dried moose !

Looks fucking delicious!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2012, 09:17:41 AM »
read what I wrote gh15

Dried moose !

yes look good,, some sushi with it will be good too ,, mix of it all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:24 AM »
I truly cannot describe what that looks like!!  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:42 AM »
im guessing it tastes like beef jerky, Swede?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »
im guessing it tastes like beef jerky, Swede?

A million times better. Bought some beef jerkey a while  back and was dissapointed since amercanos said it tasts good. Its nothing and I repeat NOTHING compared to this. I guess beef jerkey is the same thing but another animals.. dried meat and slightly smoked.
Aren't canadians big hunters? they should have hear about it I think

really expensive though. Awesome Snack. I assume pretty healthy and rich in protein also.

42£ (54$) per 2.2 pounds. Could probably get it cheeper if you know a hunter. you dont need a lot though since its just a snack

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2012, 09:33:33 AM »
Like buselmo, diet alone did not for me, even the most perfect diet with no cheat meals. The time I introduced hormona to the equation I started getting leaner even eating dirty food.

Sad but real.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »
Hormones FTW!