Author Topic: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head  (Read 15222 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2012, 02:34:32 PM »
yeah real cute that oath... but irl that situation will never happen....
and you say someone that does not want to be there... so according to you all soldiers that fight want to be there....even if they do not agree with why they are at war with others? so they just want to fight basicly, they want to be killing other humans... nice.... ::) ::) maybe that is why a lot misbehave as soldiers (not just us soldiers, all soldiers)....
i'd rather have someone by my side who does NOT want to be there and values human life even if that human life is from the "enemy"
US armed forces gets his orders from??????? yes the government...
no questions asked.... orders are orders.....
war = stupid, no matter how you look at it....

You totally missed the point, usually I try not to entertain these kind of arguments because people with your viewpoint cant seem to comprehend anything else... BUT
People enlist for many reasons, most commonly, they enlist because they want to do their part in serving/defending their country (People dont only enlist when a war is on).
Once theyre enlisted, and the get orders, they go. Weather they agree or not, they go. Once their, it becomes about saving the people to your right and left. Most of Soldier/Marines/etc are not war mongers, but we do what we have to.
If everyone had your attitude, there would be no reason to have an armed force. But they dont. There are people out there who are brutal, savage, and they would kill you for absolutley no reason. People volunteer for the armed forces to protect their fellow citizens from those kinds of people. You think we want to be over there fighting and dieing for no real reason? Of course not. But youre there, so you fight to keep yourself and your fellow countryman alive.

And as far as mocking that oath, youd be surprise how many people take that very seriously, if the government ever tries to hijack the American people, many military personel would be the 1st to fight against it. Theysign up to protect our constitution, our way of life. Just because corrupt politicans abuse their power does not make the people who enlisted to serve their country bad people.

The just wanting to kill thing is stupid (of course there is the bottom 10% of which there is going to be a few crazies.). They dont want to be fighting a useless war anymore than you do, but they took an Oath, and they signed a contract, and because theyre men, they fulfill the contract they signed. If you had a friend in harms way, would you abandon him because you though the reason he was in harms way was stupid?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
I think the very idea that the marines work upon/embody is really inspiring.
The way the government abuses them is not.
As for the islamofascist - pull out of their countries and their numbers will dwindle. Creating conflicts in which your own soldiers' lives get wasted seems to be a forte of greedy neocon assholes.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2012, 02:45:05 PM »
John Erik Hexum did the very same thing in 1984...He was the lead in a TV series called "Cover Up"...While waiting to do a retake he took a 44 Magnum loaded with blanks and for a visual joke held it to his head...Although the firearm was loaded with blanks the charge blew a piece of his skull the size of a quarter through his brain...witnesses who knew him think that he thought that a gun with blanks would be harmless.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2012, 02:50:02 PM »

a smart man does not fight for his fucking country... what has america done for his veterans????

I heard they buried dead ones at landfill..... Hahahahah  :-X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2012, 02:50:33 PM »
As for the islamofascist - pull out of their countries and their numbers will dwindle. Creating conflicts in which your own soldiers' lives get wasted seems to be a forte of greedy neocon assholes.

x1000

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2012, 02:50:53 PM »
Agreed.
Like a new Ron Paul ad insinuates - imagine China having military bases within our borders, conducting patrols throughout the streets... it would be total mayhem.
Doesnt surprise me that their numbers never go down - theyre fighting to kick us out of their country. We would do the same thing.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
While I agree that we shouldn't be invading other countries, I don't buy that these people will simply dissapear if the west pulls out of their countries. Islam was created in the desert, and soon afterwards it expanded to the point that it conquered the entire maghreb region, Spain, Southeast Europe--and even made a push in to France. It is by its nature imperialistic and intolerant. Britain and France are rapidly degenerating into third world countries. Van Goughs descendent was killed in the streets of Europe for being critical of Islam. The west is supposed to be a bastion of freedom!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2012, 03:42:18 PM »
You totally missed the point, usually I try not to entertain these kind of arguments because people with your viewpoint cant seem to comprehend anything else... BUT
People enlist for many reasons, most commonly, they enlist because they want to do their part in serving/defending their country (People dont only enlist when a war is on).
Once theyre enlisted, and the get orders, they go. Weather they agree or not, they go. Once their, it becomes about saving the people to your right and left. Most of Soldier/Marines/etc are not war mongers, but we do what we have to.
If everyone had your attitude, there would be no reason to have an armed force. But they dont. There are people out there who are brutal, savage, and they would kill you for absolutley no reason. People volunteer for the armed forces to protect their fellow citizens from those kinds of people. You think we want to be over there fighting and dieing for no real reason? Of course not. But youre there, so you fight to keep yourself and your fellow countryman alive.

And as far as mocking that oath, youd be surprise how many people take that very seriously, if the government ever tries to hijack the American people, many military personel would be the 1st to fight against it. Theysign up to protect our constitution, our way of life. Just because corrupt politicans abuse their power does not make the people who enlisted to serve their country bad people.

The just wanting to kill thing is stupid (of course there is the bottom 10% of which there is going to be a few crazies.). They dont want to be fighting a useless war anymore than you do, but they took an Oath, and they signed a contract, and because theyre men, they fulfill the contract they signed. If you had a friend in harms way, would you abandon him because you though the reason he was in harms way was stupid?
a lot just sign up because they fail to find a job.... lol.... just a fact...
and all wars ARE stupid.... i know unavoidable...i am not dumb.. lol...
but if you think about it, it's stupid...
every soldier believes he is fighting for a good cause... all sides ....
why do they believe that? propaganda by the government....
we will not agree on this one bro... but we do not have to.... different opinions is what makes the world interresting....
won't go to war with you on this one... lol!!!! ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2012, 03:50:26 PM »
Optimus Prime, has a nerdy name and post on a bodybuilding forum. He's an example of a certain type of nerd that feels emasculated by manly men so he has to convince himself he's smarter than Navy Seals (rolls eyes) as some sort of compensation for being a fucking coward. Listen genius, not only are special forces guys more intelligent than you, they surpass you in EVERY attribute. So keep on fantasizing about big muscles and transformers fag. You'll be the first person to run to them for help when you can't explain to some savage killer why war is bad and illogical.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2012, 04:37:23 PM »
Optimus Prime, has a nerdy name and post on a bodybuilding forum. He's an example of a certain type of nerd that feels emasculated by manly men so he has to convince himself he's smarter than Navy Seals (rolls eyes) as some sort of compensation for being a fucking coward. Listen genius, not only are special forces guys more intelligent than you, they surpass you in EVERY attribute. So keep on fantasizing about big muscles and transformers fag. You'll be the first person to run to them for help when you can't explain to some savage killer why war is bad and illogical.
wow a 15 year old gi joe fan !
where did i say navy seals are dumb....?
i said war is stupid.... not soldiers per se...
and i post on a bb forum yes... what are YOU doing... same thing.. no?
OptimusPrime is because i liked the tranformers a lot growing up..... if that makes me a nerd in your eyes... fine! lol...
and yes "your special forces guys"... lol (does this unit really exist?) are more intelligent , and surpass me in all attributes... fine....
oh i do not need to fantasize about big muscles.... i have them... a little less these days but still.... ;D
and really fantasize about cartoon figures??? lol...
and i do not run to anyone for help...
and lol.. really savage killer????
epic videogame junky.... generation nothingness at highest level....
you disagree with me fine... but keep it cool , no need for war you know... ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »
While I agree that we shouldn't be invading other countries, I don't buy that these people will simply dissapear if the west pulls out of their countries. Islam was created in the desert, and soon afterwards it expanded to the point that it conquered the entire maghreb region, Spain, Southeast Europe--and even made a push in to France. It is by its nature imperialistic and intolerant. Britain and France are rapidly degenerating into third world countries. Van Goughs descendent was killed in the streets of Europe for being critical of Islam. The west is supposed to be a bastion of freedom!
it's Theo van Gogh.....not van Gough...
and he was not killed in europe , he was killed in the Netherlands, Amsterdam ....
europe is not a country you know...  ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2012, 04:56:37 PM »
Dumb fuck, I said he was killed in Europe. The Nederlands is in Europe you stupid fuckker. He IS Van Goughs descendent. Learn to read english you filthy cowardly piece of shit!

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2012, 05:09:10 PM »
And yes I am a bodybuilder, and support military people as individuals, all over the world--and especially elite forces. The difference between me and you is I don't slander manly things like war, yet betray my own insecurities by posting on a forum about bodybuilding (manly pursuit). There is no contradiction in my post. You feel inadequate and indulge in fantasies about wars between robots and big muscles.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »
And yes I am a bodybuilder, and support military people as individuals, all over the world--and especially elite forces. The difference between me and you is I don't slander manly things like war, yet betray my own insecurities by posting on a forum about bodybuilding (manly pursuit). There is no contradiction in my post. You feel inadequate and indulge in fantasies about wars between robots and big muscles.
well thanks for sharing that you are a bodybuilder , where did i ask that..?
i said you post on a bb board as well... because you threw that at me... yet you do the same...
so war is manly??? lol... yeah sure man....

ok, now the van Gough thing.. lol..
1: it is van Gogh... not van Gough... and yes he is a descendent of van Gogh the painter, so?? did i say he wasn't??
2: you say he was killed in the streets of europe... lol.... do you know how big Europe is?? the streets of Europe could mean somewhere in Italy or Romania, Belgium , Austria... etc etc.. why not say he got killed on earth? that way you're always right... lol...
3: it's spelled the Netherlands, and not the Nederlands.... even in Dutch it's Nederland without the word "the" and without the "s"... you spelled it wrong in 2 languages... :D
and you call me stupid..???? all these things you could have known by simply googling the subject. that way you would not look like a complete fool....
i think you're just trolling , nobody is this... well... you fill in the blanks...
and really how can robots be at war with big muscles???? think before you say stuff.... you make no sense...
i will go and eat my rice and eggs now.... whole eggs btw....  ;D ;D
have a nice toss... wanker...  :)
Be Happy,
Optimus

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2012, 08:36:34 PM »
We are now seeing the sever effects of class warfare in America. The rich and super rich(Gew excluding) have no problem fucking/marrying you know matter what your color. But you best not be poor ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2012, 05:27:59 AM »
Theo was definitely killed in our solar system..

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2012, 05:47:28 AM »
Theo was definitely killed in our solar system..
lol! ja zo zit je altijd goed..!!
wat een idioot die gast... lol... van Gough.... lol..... ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2012, 06:04:06 AM »
Have we forgotten this guy already.   ;D

I hope he got fired after that.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2012, 07:39:15 AM »
lol! ja zo zit je altijd goed..!!
wat een idioot die gast... lol... van Gough.... lol..... ;D

Vendersloet...

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2012, 07:43:14 AM »
Be Happy,
Optimus

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2012, 01:38:30 PM »
well thanks for sharing that you are a bodybuilder , where did i ask that..?
i said you post on a bb board as well... because you threw that at me... yet you do the same...
so war is manly??? lol... yeah sure man....

ok, now the van Gough thing.. lol..
1: it is van Gogh... not van Gough... and yes he is a descendent of van Gogh the painter, so?? did i say he wasn't??
2: you say he was killed in the streets of europe... lol.... do you know how big Europe is?? the streets of Europe could mean somewhere in Italy or Romania, Belgium , Austria... etc etc.. why not say he got killed on earth? that way you're always right... lol...
3: it's spelled the Netherlands, and not the Nederlands.... even in Dutch it's Nederland without the word "the" and without the "s"... you spelled it wrong in 2 languages... :D
and you call me stupid..???? all these things you could have known by simply googling the subject. that way you would not look like a complete fool....
i think you're just trolling , nobody is this... well... you fill in the blanks...
and really how can robots be at war with big muscles???? think before you say stuff.... you make no sense...
i will go and eat my rice and eggs now.... whole eggs btw....  ;D ;D
have a nice toss... wanker...  :)

You really are a dumb fucker with zero reading comprehension transformers boy. Why the fuck would I google everything before making a post, when the underlying point is made? I work from my head and cant be bothered to google every detail for you, with Aspergers like precision. Because you are an adult that is a fan of big muscles and wars between robots, but not real world wars, I suspect you are some kind of Aspergers freak--as your thought process indicates. And yes coward, war has long been the dominion of men, and thus it is inherently manly. Do you get that dumb sonofabitch!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
You really are a dumb fucker with zero reading comprehension transformers boy. Why the fuck would I google everything before making a post, when the underlying point is made? I work from my head and cant be bothered to google every detail for you, with Aspergers like precision. Because you are an adult that is a fan of big muscles and wars between robots, but not real world wars, I suspect you are some kind of Aspergers freak--as your thought process indicates. And yes coward, war has long been the dominion of men, and thus it is inherently manly. Do you get that dumb sonofabitch!
sooo mr van Gough is allowed on the macbook again by mommy..... ::)
yes i am dumb.... lol...
you should use google , to get the right info.... you are clueless.."somewhere in the streets of europe" lol!!
still makes me laugh, that's a positive thing...  ;D ;D
mr i don't know how to spel.... or get my info straight...
and again robotwars??? big muscles??? your thoughts not mine.. lol...
and really asperger?? do you even know what you are saying, lol!!?????
nothing to do with it... i have an autistic relative.... which is worse then Aspergers.. lol...
but usually these individuals are highly intelligent, so thanks for calling me someone with Aspergers... ;D

and what exactly are you a professional in besides looking like a complete fool???
i am going to ignore you now... as giving trolls like you attention is wasted energy... ;D
i rather have discussions with real bodybuilders, and about bodybuilding, then waste my time with some keyboard hero...
btw Optimusprime is cool! and war is stupid, ok.... ?
bye bye...
wanker....

ps: follow your hero... shoot yourself in the head please... will be much appreciated... :D

Be Happy,
Optimus

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2012, 03:30:28 PM »
the professional - most likely 225 at 40% bodyfat + wearing army boots, backpack and a butt plug.  ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2012, 03:35:55 PM »
the professional - most likely 225 at 40% bodyfat + wearing army boots, backpack and a butt plug.  ::)
you forgot the FANNY-PACK!!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2012, 09:58:11 PM »