Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 44763 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2012, 08:09:56 PM »
my shape is pretty good, i look skinny fat because i have a big frame and a shit load of fat on my midsection. 
Consider your dream over. You've written about serious competition, forget it. You do not have pro potential. If thats not clear as day to you by now you are clearly blind. Stick to recreational lifting, stay in school, and get a job.
T

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »
A nice enough physique with a bit too much fat around the waste, errrrr...waist.

But why do so many bodybuilders, professionals included, take their own picture with a camera phone in a bathroom (or worse)?   

FFS, have a friend snap a photo of you in the gym after training so you don't look like some PlentyofFags.com loser holding the phone in one hand with the other pulling your manties down below the belt line in an effort to get a ManDate.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2012, 08:12:52 PM »
Why don't you shave? Is it for religious reasons?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2012, 08:13:00 PM »
actually, his structure is pretty good imo.

and the size.

but he needs to lose the fat.he will look awesome when hes done with that.
This..... oh and the hair  ;D

Taylor, Diet bro dont rely on tren , yes it heats the body up increasing thermogenisis but your BF is to high to rely on tren alone...

Tren really becomes a fatburning tool once you are already on your way to being lean.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2012, 08:17:05 PM »
while it hurts me to post this it's straight from the heart and gut so I'm gonna have at it.

..I was one of the few guys who believed in Tbombz. Here was this young,motivated,  intelligent guy, who had learned so much and had come so far...I really believed in the guy and despite all the haters I kept the faith in him and his theories. I even payed the guy for dieting advice back in 2010 sent him cash in the mail..hell I  looked up to him...  I bought into his theories... three meals a day, taking one steroid at a time because stacking multiple compounds  is pointless , and never training to failure. boy was I wrong...

This right here is proof to me that if you try to reinvent the wheel in this game  you get fucked. You stick with the bread and butter and what works and you ask guys who are where you WANT to be for advice on how to get there.   all you guys would hate on him and I  kept defending the poor guy.."his head is too big  ..."he's really probably bigger in real life",, "his skin tone sucks but trust me he's a big guy"...' "he hasn't been using drugs long enough',... yadayada"  

Well  Taylor I have just as much muscle as you, hell I look better than you...   and wake up every day depressed because I hate my body cause my muscles are not big enough... that should tell you something. Hell if I added ten pounds of muscle to your physique I would still think long and hard about posting it in the thunderdome...let alone be proud of it?  I think a few of us getbiggers would like to ask you where you get  some of that confidence bro...

what an idiot I was listening to your advice and sending you countless pm's all these years, most of your answers were one word sentences anyways until I paid you for it that one time. Then when I turned down those omnas you offered me when you were in a bind (which were countefeit).but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so ignored it... you gave me the cold shoulder, and ignored half my pm's which I took a very long time to write.

I don't know why I didn't listen to the guys I ignored them and stuck to your side. But you know what? , your a dellisional piece of shit and a  crook... a scumbag who steals cash from his parents for narcotics and a leech ...a homosexual looking for attention...a very dellusional one at that. t's a shame cuase you just lost your  only true friend you had on this sight.

Reppingfor20 is looking for love now that FatAlice has been commited to a mental hospital  :D

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2012, 08:19:40 PM »
i had some tren but i sold all of it and used higher doses of test prop instead. been all out of gear for almost two weeks now. going to get tren in a couple weeks and see if that helps lean me out. i know i need to diet, im fat as fucking shit. my gf keeps me happy which takes away motivation to starve myself.
to me man you have balls to post pics up knowing youd get shit.more balls than i currently have.
now then.maybe you ought to eat better and do the shave and tan thing and then show.you look strong.but id up the intensity on all muscle groups.big time.
also never let go of tren.use it.test is cheaper usually and its easier to find.
good luck man.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2012, 08:20:22 PM »
This..... oh and the hair  ;D

Taylor, Diet bro dont rely on tren , yes it heats the body up increasing thermogenisis  
Thermogenisis, without calorie reduction is fucking pointless. Tay-tay,eats shit, & by the looks of things a lot of it.
HUNGER - become freinds with HUNGER  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

io856

« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »
no harm done, i guess im not just not ripped or big enough for him to keep his feelings inside anymore. im truly saddened he feels i did him wrong though. hes a good kid.
haha nice

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2012, 08:21:13 PM »
I also took a picture today. I am hereby hijacking your thread

Are you natural?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2012, 08:22:13 PM »
Thermogenisis, without calorie reduction is fucking pointless. Tay-tay,eats shit, & by the looks of things a lot of it.
HUNGER - become freinds with HUNGER  ::)

PT
Yup so diet comes before relying on tren to do the work for you , it only leans you up faster once already lean.. you cannot escape hard work and dedication to diet.

chess315

« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »
I recommend seeing a Doctor and getting some HGH.
really sure tbombz could eat better and blah blah but that hit it the nail right on the head no gh thats his main problem. He cant honestly cant gain much more muscle on gear alone with out mega dosing.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »

io856

« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:12 PM »
Tbombz, you represent, IMO, two factors that I am not ok with.
1. laziness
2. . ignorance

May you be this way in real life? I think so..probably. Do you come off like this on getbig? Absolutely. I've been fucked so many times out of this cult, if only you guys knew the real flinstones story. Only gh15 knows the life story of flinstones, ONLY.. GH15 ...KNOWS... THE .LIFE STORY ..OF ....FLINSTONES I was taken for thousands, not little 600 for three kits of gh but thousands and my life is SHIT every day because of one person in this cult, who tbombz sort of remind me of because it represents the type of person who did this to me and manipulated me. I would tell but I can't for my safety only gh15 can know and only gh15 will know pain I live with for this every fucken day in this shit sorry life... bbing only thing that keep me alive right now

that said, I do feel bad about what I posted. Am I dissapointed in Tbombz? Yes but I really have no need for curse word or anything like that, when you loose good friend you do not feel like arguing or fighting and throwing curse word... it's just a real dissapointing feeling, no anger at all... just dissapointment believe me I am very hurt for this.
Dude your far too young to really be have BEEN FUCKED by this cult...
I'm talking losing people you love, SERIOUS health scares, house raids, court cases, jail time, losing friends, injuries, narcotic addictions, going trensane

Don't even begin to start talking about losing money... thats only one part of the seriously fucked up fall of the bodybuilder

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:16 PM »

The only thing missing from that picture is a couple of brown paper bags

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2012, 08:53:08 PM »
okay guys. heres some better pics than ive posted before. let me know what you think of my potential..... im still a fat ass...

Pics look pretty good tbombz. But thats a lot of toothbrushes in your picture. How many Mexican's you got living with you?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #240 on: January 07, 2012, 09:13:01 PM »
Dude your far too young to really be have BEEN FUCKED by this cult...
I'm talking losing people you love, SERIOUS health scares, house raids, court cases, jail time, losing friends, injuries, going trensane

Don't even begin to start talking about losing money... thats only one part of the seriously fucked up fall of the bodybuilder

thankyour for pointing that out to me, I do appreciate it. Those are very good points I was not considering. Either way you shouldn't have to deal with them at all, and while loosing money is no fun it does not compare to jail time and loosing friends. good post
l

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: January 07, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »
tbomb ever try keto ?
Your messed up BLP!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
Taylor posting pics & saying "what do you think" is like this guy doing it  ::)
What did you expect, that people are going to say "yeah, you look great"  :-X

PT
Growth/noob loves me

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #243 on: January 07, 2012, 10:31:45 PM »
okay guys. heres some better pics than ive posted before. let me know what you think of my potential..... im still a fat ass...

Dude you already have palumboism...Your Waste looks like Kovacs in this picture..

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: January 07, 2012, 10:34:34 PM »
Taylor posting pics & saying "what do you think" is like this guy doing it  ::)
What did you expect, that people are going to say "yeah, you look great"  :-X

PT
Or this guy.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
thankyour for pointing that out to me, I do appreciate it. Those are very good points I was not considering. Either way you shouldn't have to deal with them at all, and while loosing money is no fun it does not compare to jail time and loosing friends. good post

Damn Bro...You really expected to get a cycle of exotic cutting drugs for less than 50 dollars? Not to mention Tbombz industry leading advice on nutrition, dieting, cycling?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: January 07, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
Dude you already have palumboism...Your Waste looks like Kovacs in this picture..

Did you mean to write waste? I thought it was a waist.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »

lol but im not 6% bodyfat like kovacs .. my waist is about 28 inches when i get lean.. what do you expect to look like when it has 40 lbs of fat covering it

L.L

« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »
T , you got a great structure , lean out a bit and you'll be money.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2012, 11:00:44 PM »
lol but im not 6% bodyfat like kovacs .. my waist is about 28 inches when i get lean.. what do you expect to look like when it has 40 lbs of fat covering it

Hopefully, I made it clear before that I give you a lot credit for posting your photos here and asking for criticism and advice, because doing this takes great courage or stupidity depending on how you look at it. Now you admit that you have fat (I doubt it is any 40 lbs) obscuring you abs. Were you looking to get ripped to shreds by the goons here? Are you a masochist? Or....did you just need something to get you dieting and doing cardio?