Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 44000 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #350 on: January 08, 2012, 07:53:15 PM »
I doubt it will work, Tbombz is already a strong fucking guy bro... I can't move half the weights he moves, he benches 405 for reps I believe at a height of just under 6 feet you don't think that's strong enough to get some meaty pecs? .lol my chest is bigger than his and I cant bench 405 for reps to save my life. His only option is to get on mega doses of growth hormone and see what happens, his response to sex hormones is just not there but as we know 15iu HGH is a different ball game and as gh15 says it is the only drug that can make people who were never meant to be a bodybuilder (like tbombz) into damn good bodybuilders.

I know  progress in this game is slow for some guys..hey progress is slow for me too  I'm no phil heath .....but they shouldn't be this slow when using pharmaceuticals..drugs work and they work fast. He's not some teenager he's  been at it heavy for a while now.
Quite obvious you know nothing about training. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: January 08, 2012, 07:58:36 PM »
I'll judge whoever I want to fucking judge you pathetic gimmick. And if/when I do something with my life it won't be creating multiple accounts to hide from getbiggers, pussy :-*

hahahhahhahahahahaahh

No gimmick Skippy.

But If that makes ya feel better about knowing NOTHING yet JUDGING EVERYTHING, then have it.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #352 on: January 08, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
lol someome tell him to rum less amd eat less.

um ok. Lets be homest hell look the same foreber if he does that.

he meeds to up the dose. Amd he meeds gh to get leamer plaim amd simple.

shit domt take time gh fifteem said it. Takes more drugs. I spemt sic or so yrs same size cuz always did same dosage.

up the fuckim drugs alrdy amd quit the test ull be bald soom. Test with gh. Mo gh fuck test.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #353 on: January 08, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »
thanks

my last cycle, which ended two weeks ago, was 5 weeks of 200mg test prop per day.

before that, i was off for two weeks, and was on 200mg NPP for about two months.

before that, i was off for 2 weeks, and before that i had been on 750mg-1g test per week for about 3 years.

in a few weeks imma go on 200mg tren ace per day.
You ran 1400mg per week of prop & you didn't gain 10gm of LBM.
I think you don't have the money to eat enough protein, seeing as you are piss poor & living in a bruk down part of town.
Have you considered prostitution to fund your life-style??
PT
Growth/noob loves me

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: January 08, 2012, 08:28:02 PM »
You ran 1400mg per week of prop & you didn't gain 10gm of LBM.
I think you don't have the money to eat enough protein, seeing as you are piss poor & living in a bruk down part of town.
Have you considered prostitution to fund your life-style??
PT

its mot protiem its drugs.. I used low low ass doses for yrs eatimg so mamy protiem shakes amd tjam all whole  food. Sic humdred grams easily. What happemed arms stay same size amd my gut got biger.

I'm usimg more drugs amd eat ice cream all day guess what I get leamer by the day amd bigger.

trust me I ate alot did ebery traimimg dc to hst doriam yates. Armolds all of it for sic yrs mot gettimg amy bigger. Like fuck ho mamy times does gh fifteem amd others gotta say it. Alllllll drugs.

chess315

« Reply #355 on: January 08, 2012, 08:43:07 PM »
1 grams is going to get you about where he is point blank. He could eat less or more and gain or lose weight thats it. 1400mg of tren thats a different story. Tbombz will look real good if he stays the course but thats a damn rough course to stay 700mg can be rough very rough.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: January 08, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
its mot protiem its drugs.. I used low low ass doses for yrs eatimg so mamy protiem shakes amd tjam all whole  food. Sic humdred grams easily. What happemed arms stay same size amd my gut got biger.

I'm usimg more drugs amd eat ice cream all day guess what I get leamer by the day amd bigger.

trust me I ate alot did ebery traimimg dc to hst doriam yates. Armolds all of it for sic yrs mot gettimg amy bigger. Like fuck ho mamy times does gh fifteem amd others gotta say it. Alllllll drugs.
High doses & shit food have clearly helped your ability to spell/write in English, also.
Props for that mate.

Would you like some N's?? Here= nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...... ........................ .........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #357 on: January 08, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »
1 grams is going to get you about where he is point blank. He could eat less or more and gain or lose weight thats it. 1400mg of tren thats a different story. Tbombz will look real good if he stays the course but thats a damn rough course to stay 700mg can be rough very rough.
lol, 1400mg. Of tren a week? Besides the price most peopple would be walking maniacs on that much tren attacking people for even glancing at them the wrong way nit to mention sweating by the damn gallon and not sleeping, I don't know whwere some of you guys come up with these doses honestly I think you just pull them out of your asses.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: January 08, 2012, 10:48:41 PM »
lol, 1400mg. Of tren a week? Besides the price most peopple would be walking maniacs on that much tren attacking people for even glancing at them the wrong way nit to mention sweating by the damn gallon and not sleeping, I don't know whwere some of you guys come up with these doses honestly I think you just pull them out of your asses.
To be fair, the UG shit that Tay-tay, uses is no doubt so under dosed that 1400mg is in reality 600mg at best, fucking 10ml multi-dose shite.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: January 08, 2012, 11:12:58 PM »
Here you go Tay-tay, Derek Anthony is 30, here is what you will look like in a decade from now..................... ............
Good luck with that  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

chess315

« Reply #360 on: January 08, 2012, 11:22:23 PM »
OH I know I took 700mg of the cattle tren I dont really want know part of tren again. I cant help to wonder how he would feel on 1400mgs from the people I talked to they say its damn near phsycosis lol 700mg was pretty much to. When you wake up in the morning your just happy to be alive lol from the nightmares my god. That was my first cycle to lol yrs ago 700mg tren a week lol

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #361 on: January 08, 2012, 11:33:37 PM »
I cant help to wonder how he would feel on 1400mgs from the people I talked to they say its damn near phsycosis lol 700mg was pretty much to. When you wake up in the morning your just happy to be alive lol from the nightmares my god.
Sounds like a lot of fun  ::)
I have seen non-Tren users, who look damn lean & pumped.
Sound like an endurance test to me, only did Tren-ace once, no need for me, I don;t need to get stage ready. Just 97/99kg sub 10% is all I ever need.
I never had any-one look at me in that condition & say "dude, you need some Tren" - & for hym rats who are not competeing that month  ::)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #362 on: January 09, 2012, 12:23:35 AM »
To be fair, the UG shit that Tay-tay, uses is no doubt so under dosed that 1400mg is in reality 600mg at best, fucking 10ml multi-dose shite.

PT
Even 600mg per week of tren fucks me up - keep trying to ease myself into a higher dose of it but 400 TA 450TrE is my max.

Stack your drugs Tbombs fuck running a gram of test - you want size 750 Test, 500 - 550 deca plus orals and you will grow.. your diet obviously is shit , cut the 3 square meals rubbish , eat like a bodybuilder if you want to look like one, add cardio - shit PM Wes, everything he has said in this thread is spot on..

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: January 09, 2012, 12:26:14 AM »
Horrible stomach genetics. He has that fat, water logged film that droops over his shorts. Honestly, an ugly physique.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #364 on: January 09, 2012, 12:37:37 AM »
needs moren kangaroo meat and goat cheese.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: January 09, 2012, 12:38:05 AM »
Even 600mg per week of tren fucks me up - keep trying to ease myself into a higher dose of it but 400 TA 450TrE is my max.

Stack your drugs Tbombs fuck running a gram of test - you want size 750 Test, 500 - 550 deca plus orals and you will grow.. your diet obviously is shit , cut the 3 square meals rubbish , eat like a bodybuilder if you want to look like one, add cardio - shit PM Wes, everything he has said in this thread is spot on..
THIS ^^^^
Any-one who has ever been in condition will tell you that they ate small meals every 2.5/3 hrs, why this clown thinks he can re-invent the wheel is fucking beyond ridiculous. As his pics show it has worked for him  :-X
The arrogance that he displays is laughable, fucking estupido pedejo  :D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #366 on: January 09, 2012, 02:09:28 AM »
Here yo go Tay-tay, Derek Anthony is 30, here is what you will look like in a decade from now..................... ............
Good luck with that  :D

PT

hes only 30?? wtf

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #367 on: January 09, 2012, 05:17:44 AM »
^THIS^

Half the clowns here on juice don`t even know anything about it..............GEEZUS!!
::)

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #368 on: January 09, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Why don't you listen to GH15 ? Man, he knows his shit for sure. I'm one mofo who naturally carry high estro and I can hold water like no tomorrow. I'm one of walking water bottle.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #369 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:35 AM »
Try some Batman squats and prone bridges, maybe a little MMA training on cardio days.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #370 on: January 09, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
THIS ^^^^
Any-one who has ever been in condition will tell you that they ate small meals every 2.5/3 hrs, why this clown thinks he can re-invent the wheel is fucking beyond ridiculous. As his pics show it has worked for him  :-X
The arrogance that he displays is laughable, fucking estupido pedejo  :D

PT

i dont want to kick tbombs when he's down, but ive argued this over n over on the steroid board with him till i was black in the face

the only game changer in the bodybuilder approach is high dose gh, which changes all the rules and the lazy and undisciplined can prevail 

and big lol's to the clowns giving drug and diet advices to him that look even worse than him, 1400mg of tren, fuck off!

Xerxes

« Reply #371 on: January 09, 2012, 01:10:09 PM »
WTF happened Tbombz? your waist looked 10x better in this pic from the ranking thread

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #372 on: January 09, 2012, 01:11:22 PM »
Batman squats and prone bridges are excellent choices for pre exhaustion before the upcoming  filmed DP SESSION.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
WTF happened Tbombz? your waist looked 10x better in this pic from the ranking thread

this would be a really good pic if he shaved the body hair, he's not lean enough to look great with that much hair

E
E

chess315

« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
i dont want to kick tbombs when he's down, but ive argued this over n over on the steroid board with him till i was black in the face

the only game changer in the bodybuilder approach is high dose gh, which changes all the rules and the lazy and undisciplined can prevail  

and big lol's to the clowns giving drug and diet advices to him that look even worse than him, 1400mg of tren, fuck off!
he came up with that himself.