Author Topic: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?  (Read 43980 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: 9 new pictures of tbombz, from today. watchu think?
« Reply #325 on: January 08, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »
i was visiting a girl in the north of germany

did you destroy her vadge ;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #326 on: January 08, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »
yes i did
problem is now she thinks we are together, i like her but i dont wanne be in a relationship now, thank god she's like 500km away so im only gonna see her like once a month haha

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #327 on: January 08, 2012, 03:27:44 PM »
that's the spirit, lad ;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #328 on: January 08, 2012, 03:31:05 PM »
did tbombz already say whats his stack like?
i dont want to read 14 pages now

for a bi sexual mulato loving ugly and hairy bitch he made some good gains

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #329 on: January 08, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »

no, he's off all gear, he doesn't have a pot to piss in, he does his mate's university coursework so he can make a couple hundred dollars and go on a cycle.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2012, 03:54:48 PM »
okay guys. heres some better pics than ive posted before. let me know what you think of my potential..... im still a fat ass...

You look like you're in your late thirties at least. My guess would be age 38 to about 43.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2012, 04:31:48 PM »
  You look like you're in your late thirties at least. My guess would be age 38 to about 43.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

my thoughts exactly.
Hrmmm

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2012, 04:34:31 PM »
patbanya isn't hairy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »

thanks

my last cycle, which ended two weeks ago, was 5 weeks of 200mg test prop per day.

before that, i was off for two weeks, and was on 200mg NPP for about two months.

before that, i was off for 2 weeks, and before that i had been on 750mg-1g test per week for about 3 years.

in a few weeks imma go on 200mg tren ace per day.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #334 on: January 08, 2012, 04:39:45 PM »
What's your favorite pinning location T?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2012, 04:40:03 PM »
lol epic going on tren because you couldn't stick to a diet

hope you go tren crazy bro

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2012, 04:41:01 PM »
The only dieting advice I've ever seen tdongz give was "don't eat fruit during the day and you can eat whatever you want at night." Gaze upon the results of that. 

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: January 08, 2012, 05:23:26 PM »
whaaat? you need to run a test base. you shouldn't be running npp or tren by themselves.

I don't recommend you run tren without dropping that bodyfat. do some cardio first and get nice and fit... then run your tren.
Hrmmm

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 08, 2012, 05:31:02 PM »
The only dieting advice I've ever seen tdongz give was "don't eat fruit during the day and you can eat whatever you want at night." Gaze upon the results of that. 

Well he got that backwards. Better to eat carbs early in the day when you will burn them off. If you eat late, better to eat protein which takes a lot of energy to digest.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #339 on: January 08, 2012, 05:40:07 PM »
thanks

my last cycle, which ended two weeks ago, was 5 weeks of 200mg test prop per day.

before that, i was off for two weeks, and was on 200mg NPP for about two months.

before that, i was off for 2 weeks, and before that i had been on 750mg-1g test per week for about 3 years.

in a few weeks imma go on 200mg tren ace per day.

750mg-1g a week for 3 years and this is the best you could do? Jesus that has to be depressing.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »

750mg-1g a week for 3 years and this is the best you could do? Jesus that has to be depressing.

Not for someone with goodrum like delusions asshole!

chess315

« Reply #341 on: January 08, 2012, 06:37:02 PM »
tbombz looks about like any other mid genetic that would run a 1gram of test a week? He may be able to get leaner on them doses not much bigger on a gram I top of at around 230 11% or 240 15% a little higher on 1gm test. I think if he runs a 200mg of tren a day for 6 weeks he will look totally different. I think pretty much your stuck in the 230 10% on a gram of test or deca near 400 bench 500squat and 550-600dead on average. I ran 750mg -1gram for 2 yrs straight and stayed in that range. He doesnt use that much drugs really and not stronger drugs.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #342 on: January 08, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
ya, i was about this size two years ago, i havent really made any improvements for a while. very very very slow gains.  i dont think i can get any bigger with my genetics on the same doseages. on these past two cycles of 1400mg per week i was able to make some slight gains, but i attribute it more to learning how to train better than increased doseage. keeping tension on the muscle, lowering the weight, not overtraining, proper form, squeezing the muscle, holding for a pause at peak contractiong.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #343 on: January 08, 2012, 07:04:13 PM »
ya, i was about this size two years ago, i havent really made any improvements for a while. very very very slow gains.  i dont think i can get any bigger with my genetics on the same doseages. on these past two cycles of 1400mg per week i was able to make some slight gains, but i attribute it more to learning how to train better than increased doseage. keeping tension on the muscle, lowering the weight, not overtraining, proper form, squeezing the muscle, holding for a pause at peak contractiong.
Try some Olympic style training and powerlifting training for a few months then switch back to bbing style, you will be bigger and stronger.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2012, 07:12:19 PM »
Try some Olympic style training and powerlifting training for a few months then switch back to bbing style, you will be bigger and stronger.
Truth.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: January 08, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
Truth.

Dude,

You have solid build.

LOWER the Dosage, 300 to 500 mgs PER week TOTALL is plenty.

EAT LESS.

Your welcome.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #346 on: January 08, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »
flintstones, is this your own words or someone forwarded this to you?

hillarious and spot on.

if you ask for advice, ask ppl who currently look good, or who have proven to be able to get into shape in little time.or who atleast been in good shape for a while.

all these "adonis" "principles" etc are just bullshit.yes, they get you through the day, but you will look worse quick, stagnate if youre happy.its all a bunch of assholes who claim to have the magic formula.

there is no magic formula other than the bread and butter, always hormonized, 90percent of time good food, hard training(working the muscle not the ego) and that other factor,TIME.

i remember thmobz saying he doesnt care about diet, well i think he doesnt care about anything.absolutely zero discipline.
thats fine, his choice, but he shouldnt be giving advice to anyone and expect to be taken seriously

'

it was me who wrote it nobody forwarded it to me. But  that bolded part is  SPOT ON.  Tbombz looks for the easy way out  in life, and it shows..
l

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #347 on: January 08, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
'

it was me who wrote it nobody forwarded it to me. But  that bolded part is  SPOT ON.  Tbombz looks for the easy way out  in life, and it shows..

This fucking nitwit again. YOUR judging people?

Grow up.

Do SOMETHING with your life.

OH and shut up.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #348 on: January 08, 2012, 07:49:51 PM »

I doubt it will work, Tbombz is already a strong fucking guy bro... I can't move half the weights he moves, he benches 405 for reps I believe at a height of just under 6 feet you don't think that's strong enough to get some meaty pecs? .lol my chest is bigger than his and I cant bench 405 for reps to save my life. His only option is to get on mega doses of growth hormone and see what happens, his response to sex hormones is just not there but as we know 15iu HGH is a different ball game and as gh15 says it is the only drug that can make people who were never meant to be a bodybuilder (like tbombz) into damn good bodybuilders.

I know  progress in this game is slow for some guys..hey progress is slow for me too  I'm no phil heath .....but they shouldn't be this slow when using pharmaceuticals..drugs work and they work fast. He's not some teenager he's  been at it heavy for a while now.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #349 on: January 08, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »
This fucking nitwit again. YOUR judging people?

Grow up.

Do SOMETHING with your life.

OH and shut up.

I'll judge whoever I want to fucking judge you pathetic gimmick. And if/when I do something with my life it won't be creating multiple accounts to hide from getbiggers, pussy :-*
l