Author Topic: Pat Banya - Natural Bodybuilding Q&A  (Read 108554 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Pat Banya - Natural Bodybuilding Q&A
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2012, 11:04:04 AM »
Pat banya, can you tell us how long you have been clean?
follow the arrows

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2012, 11:09:29 AM »
Pat banya, can you tell us how long you have been clean?

I'm lifetime natural, there's a difference.  I don't judge any of you guys who choose to do things differently.  Please don't judge me for being dedicated to staying drug free.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2012, 11:11:10 AM »
Patty, what do you consider "drugs"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2012, 02:34:01 PM »
Once we hit page 22, can we please get back to the Q&A portion of this thread?  Please, friends?

You haven't answered a single question honestly, so people have understandably moved on to a group discussion format.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
You haven't answered a single question honestly, so people have understandably moved on to a group discussion format.

You don't want to believe the truth mate.  There's no convincing someone who already has their mind made up.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2012, 03:34:23 PM »
So, you came to Getbig for Friends? Are you fuckin serious?  ::) ::)

In a way, yes.  I visit the forums so I can talk to people with a common interest and share my own personal insights and experiences.  It's okay to be a little skeptical, at times, but if you're  like that all the time, you'll never grow or learn anything.  Natural bodybuilding is much more capable of holding it's own to the enhanced version.  I'm proof of that!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2012, 03:45:24 PM »
In a way, yes.  I visit the forums so I can talk to people with a common interest and share my own personal insights and experiences.  It's okay to be a little skeptical, at times, but if you're  like that all the time, you'll never grow or learn anything.  Natural bodybuilding is much more capable of holding it's own to the enhanced version.  I'm proof of that!
good physique.... partitculary upper back... and arms
choice is an illusion

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2012, 04:50:29 PM »
Natural bodybuilding is much more capable of holding it's own to the enhanced version.  I'm proof of that!

You squat and deadlift 495lb for reps. Bench about 400?

Your lifting numbers for a sub 200lb natural are top noche. Are you kidding anyone by downplaying them?

You have a six pack and physique most aspire to, albeit a little thickening and widening of the midsection due to long term use of HGH.

Natural?  ;D

Natural bodybuilding?

There is no such thing Tony Robbins. You can make a better motivational speaker to the underprivileged poor kids and the stupid, than try to make your claims openly here to experienced juicers thinking they lack cerebral matter.

I got friends competing at every which level - so called natural bodybuilding and powerlifting organizations. To them juicing comes naturally as the heart beating 83 beats a minute. The ones willing to talk openly admit what and when they use to train and prepare for competitions.

To those claiming his genetics are superior, because he's black. Take a dose of the reality pill. 400 years of forced servitude and 1000s of years of evolution doesn't lend him that credibility.

Bro, if you came across as a more sincere and humble person in the way of doing things and really wanting to share your knowledge and insight, instead of claiming natural -- you would be much more respected. I have been in and out of the gym for nearly 15 years, when your "type" make  natural claims - people call it like it is. I have done this so many times face to face, it's almost natural as breathing.

By the way, the "naturals" usually smile and walk away when push comes to shove. You know we're not all that naive here.  :o

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2012, 05:23:15 PM »
I think we all have met one point in time guy like Pat. I meet this guy in the gym time to time who I call "champion". This guy is 57 years old, has 20.5 inch guns and weighs about 245(5'10). What is similar to Pat he's christian and offcourse you guessed it -  lifetime natural. It's amazing how advanced he is.

Like Pat he's also very gentleman-like and that's offcourse helps him to deal with the accusations of others(real life isn't like getbig so being nice helps :D ). He said to me jokingly "man I hate these wispers I get. Wispers of me using something". I thought "well there's no expert who would believe you. Even for a user you would be extremely advanced for your age"

So I said. "Champ I've always believed that you're natural. No matter what others say"

Beautiful story. :)

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »
I think we all have met one point in time guy like Pat. I meet this guy in the gym time to time who I call "champion". This guy is 57 years old, has 20.5 inch guns and weighs about 245(5'10). What is similar to Pat he's christian and offcourse you guessed it -  lifetime natural. It's amazing how advanced he is.

Like Pat he's also very gentleman-like and that's offcourse helps him to deal with the accusations of others(real life isn't like getbig so being nice helps :D ). He said to me jokingly "man I hate these wispers I get. Wispers of me using something". I thought "well there's no expert who would believe you. Even for a user you would be extremely advanced for your age"

So I said. "Champ I've always believed that you're natural. No matter what others say"

Beautiful story. :)

Thanks for sharing this.  I have a friend that calls me the same thing.  Whatever his reasons, it makes me feel great.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2012, 09:10:09 PM »
Natural?  ;D

Natural bodybuilding?

Bro, if you came across as a more sincere and humble person in the way of doing things and really wanting to share your knowledge and insight, instead of claiming natural -- you would be much more respected. I have been in and out of the gym for nearly 15 years, when your "type" make  natural claims - people call it like it is. I have done this so many times face to face, it's almost natural as breathing.

By the way, the "naturals" usually smile and walk away when push comes to shove. You know we're not all that naive here.  :o

Nice post, but you're misinformed.  Those 15 years haven't been spent trying to develop a pro physique.  If they were, you would think differently.  In all honesty, I'm as sincere as they come.  And, I try my best to be humble, but sometimes I like to joke around a bit.  However, I don't feel the need to brag around you guys, because we get along so well, and you guys get it.  Let's try to unify this sport, not separate it.  

I'm doing everything in my power to share my knowledge of natural bodybuilding with you.  That's the whole reason behind this thread.  You guys are so deluded into thinking that you have to take "stuff."  That isn't the case for everybody; if you have the right genetics you can look something like a pro with many years of hard work and dedication.  Eating, training, and sleeping, it's truly a lifestyle that you have to adhere to 24/7.

There's more than one way to bodybuild.  Drugs aren't necessary if you want to be your best.  You only need them to become the best.  I will never be the best.  I'm fine with that, and can live with my choice.  I respect you, and you respect me, it's that simple.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2012, 10:45:50 PM »
Does Pat Banya use this shit?

D

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2012, 10:47:23 PM »
Does Pat Banya use this shit?

No, I think it's overpriced.  Standard whey has worked for me.  I'm not going to plug any companies, but try to find something cost effective.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2012, 10:18:40 AM »
Pat's a decent guy, he PM'd me saying "no hard feelings - good luck with your future endeavors" or some shit like that.  After I trashed him he had the decency to be nice to me, he must be a natural athlete.  I believe him now.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2012, 10:38:12 AM »
How easy is it to cheat a drug test?  ???

He could prove himself if getbiggers can set up a fund for him to get tested by an independent lab?

Which one of us bitches is willing to put their money where their mouth is?  8)
follow the arrows

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2012, 12:29:52 AM »
Patbanya we are coming for u bud. You think this is a game but we don't like filth like you at all here on thunder dome. Take your pony act to bodybuilding.com this is your warning. We are going to expose you now that the Kigtropin issue is taken care of. You think there are no consequences but lying on the thunder some in this fashion, but there are members from steroid section who feel like you have to pay now.

Come clean NOW. This is your last warning. You have no clue pat banya, no fucking clue what you are about to start if you don't come clean and I am not talking about the Internet.
who the fuck are you to talk about "we" with 200 posts?

where do these morons come from?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »
Whats the good reason ???

I didn't want to give pat the heads up that there is a fake twitter based on him so he could tell twitter to take it down

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 05:33:45 PM »
also, the Ronfather wouldn't be fond of it either methinks

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 12:13:28 AM »
Someone just emailed these to me.  The strange thing was, when I checked my page, all of these comments had been cleared.  I think facebook is now monitoring the people who make comments on my page after I reported the fake pages that were being created.  

It feels good to know that some of you actually believe that I am a lifetime natural bodybuilder, and you support the positive message that I'm a trying to spread.  I knew that this place wasn't as bad as they say it was!  

During the week, I really am busy with work, and I can't post or reply to PMs.  But I will not be leaving you guys anytime soon.  On either Saturday or Sunday night I'll address this entire thread as a whole, so please look forward to my next post.  It will address everything that is on my mind after I finish reading the pages that came after my last post on page 26.  For now, I bid you farewell.  Cheers! :)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2012, 01:06:03 AM »
LMAO, nice going JNN.
Team Pat Banana

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2012, 04:36:20 AM »
LMAO, nice going JNN.

Lol. He's a credit to the website, no doubt.

patbanya

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Lifetime Natural
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2012, 12:40:41 AM »
Friends,

As you all know, I only just recently started posting here.  My intention for requesting an account was to share my experiences as a lifetime natural competitive bodybuilder.  Although my competition experience is very limited, I have been an overall champion in 4 out of 5 contests.

•2010 NPC Team Universe Championships Open Men's Light-Heavy Weight 4th Place.
•2010 Musclemania Universe Professional Champion.
•2010 Musclemania Capital Tournament of Champions Open Men's Overall Champion.
•2009 NPC Lenda Murray Championships Open Men's Overall Champion.
•2009 NPC East Coast Classic Novice Men's Overall Champion.

Because of this, I thought that I would be respected and could provide some valuable insight into what is required to compete at that level.  Over my many years of following the sport, it has come to my attention that there is a long held misconception in competitive bodybuilding.  This 'myth' is that the only way to be successful in bodybuilding (competitive or otherwise) is to take steroids or other hormonal enhancements.  It is one that both the fans and people who know nothing about the sport seem to accept as fact.

By truly being the genuine item, a lifetime natural, my success has shown that this is not true.  For some people, taking the natural approach is a very hard pill to swallow.  The results may not come as quickly and the gains might not look as impressive as the enhanced variety.  But, if you are willing to stick with it for a very long time, it can be very rewarding.  Furthermore, I do not understand why natural athletes are looked down upon so frequently within our subculture/ community.  Bodybuilding is not a mainstream sport, and we should be willing to support it in all it's incarnations.

My intention is not to come across as overly proud or self righteous.  My beliefs and approach to bodybuilding, has been rooted into the core of my being after thirteen years of recreational involvement.  For me, the risks involved with taking drugs (steroids) are not worth it.  The high likelihood of issues like high blood pressure, heart disease, and impotence [Google.com] far outweigh any perceived benefit that can be attained from taking them.  Please bear in mind, as I am saying this, I am in no way looking down on anyone else.  If it is your prerogative to use drugs, then that is your business.  I just don't want to know anything about it.

I will not be deleting my account, but I will no longer be posting in this particular thread because of the derogatory comments you have made about several of my friends.  I do not want to repeat any of those statements or phrases because they were very rude and hurtful.  The people who know me in real life, and support my ambition are not a part of this discussion.  By posting their pictures and making negative comments about them you are crossing the line.

For me, being ridiculed is nothing new.  This is something which I have had to deal with for pretty much my entire life.  In my blog (http://patbanya.blogspot.com/), I talk about the insecurities I had growing up because I have a very unique name.  I also talk about being clumsy and terrible at sports.  I am by no stretch of the imagination, a "perfect" human being.  If you have seen some of my early posing routines which are on my youtube channel (http://www.you.com/patbanya) you will see I am far from perfect.

My use of that word in some of my videos is in homage to personalities like the now deceased WWF wrestler Curt Hennig, aka Mr. Perfect.  As a child, I was a fan of his personality and in the ring antics.  I felt that by adopting that moniker, my videos would get more views and I would develop something of a following. 

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this entire thread, this post, and making comments.  Even though not everything that has been said here is very positive, I have a feeling that the majority of them were just jokes.  I do not take anything personally and I am not holding a grudge against any of you.  You guys are great, and I really do consider you my Getbig.com friends.

I will continue to log on to answer any personal messages you might send my way.  Remember, I am the natural alternative to GH15.  So there are plenty of things that I won't know anything about or be able to help you with.  But, if you are interested in following my example, I have a feeling that any one of you could achieve great success in natural bodybuilding.  Good luck to you all and please continue to do what you do best here at the Getbig.com forums.  In my mind, you have earned your distinction as, the "Thunderdome." :)

P.S.

Ron (Forum Owner and Moderator),

Thank you for honoring my request by monitoring this thread.  I have a feeling, if it were not for your help and intervention, things could have been much worse.  You are a great person who I also consider a friend.  In the future, if there is ever an opportunity, I would like to be a contributor to this website.

csnut18

• Getbig III
Re: TO MR. PAT BANYA
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2012, 02:34:51 AM »
If he is natural, then all the power to him. You look great. The problem is that I have personally met a ton of individuals who claimed on their dead grandmother that they were natural yet later on it became known that they were on the sauce, the entire time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
Maybe he's not lying and he's a lifetime natural for real , and we are a bunch of fucking assholes.