Author Topic: WrestleMania theory  (Read 2454 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
WrestleMania theory
« on: January 08, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
Undertaker beats HHH and after the match Brock comes in smotes the Taker and "ends his career".

What do you think?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: WrestleMania theory
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
I'd be surprised to see Brock at this years Mania, I doubt Vince will want any other 'big' returns to take anything away from the prestige of having Rock in the main event.  And Brock doesn't deserve to end Taker's career either, no-one does really.

I've said before, Taker should beat whoever he's facing, and then do his usual celebration/blue light/tongue thing.  The the ring goes dark, a single strike of lightning hits the ring, and when the lights come back on, he's gone.  And that's the last time we see him.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
I'd be surprised to see Brock at this years Mania, I doubt Vince will want any other 'big' returns to take anything away from the prestige of having Rock in the main event.  And Brock doesn't deserve to end Taker's career either, no-one does really.

I've said before, Taker should beat whoever he's facing, and then do his usual celebration/blue light/tongue thing.  The the ring goes dark, a single strike of lightning hits the ring, and when the lights come back on, he's gone.  And that's the last time we see him.

Interesting theory but I don't think they will just let him disappear. If HHH is in the rumble I can see UT showing up and pulling him out of the ring or something along these lines.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:26:14 AM »
I like Lesnar and think he'll be back at one point, not full time, but a one off. If they are going to do something like that, it should be a younger guy doing it, or have Taker disappear to sell it, but have him come back for a last match with Brock. Lesnar is one of he few guys that would make the streak seem in jeopardy.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 07:50:38 PM »
The creative staff inquired about the possibility of Brock Lesnar returning to the company. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Vince McMahon was asked if Paul Heyman and Lesnar would return as a package. McMahon told them that Heyman wouldn’t be returning, and it appears if they are currently talking to Lesnar, they are keeping the writers out of the loop.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »
Cena should have been his 20th win.
I don't see why he can't take a year off. It would make fans wonder if he was really gone, and when he came back, it would make it that much cooler. Also, they already have the big draw with Rock-Cena, so it's not like they need him as bad as past years.