Author Topic: Is 20iu a day too much?  (Read 33409 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: Is 20iu a day too much?
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2012, 07:46:41 PM »
You are a fucking idiot mate.
If you spent half as much time checking into my history as you do melting down, you would know that what you just posted is retarded
I have only just decided to do the GH, LOL, idiot.
& have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life. I am 110 at 18% BF & 97/99 under 10%
This I am more than happy with. Have been for a while.

If I ever find myself chasing the dream by IV'ing bunk chinky GH in the toilet stall at the gym, EVER
YTou will not have to try & run me off the board. I will kill myself  :-*

PT

So you deny posting in that 25 page thread devoted to Tbombz that you shoot 500mg test enanthate every other day?  Do you really deny posting that?   PLEASE tell me that you, pillowbiter, never said that.   I can't wait to expose you as a lying scum bag yet again.

110 @ 18% bf?   ::)

Can you please do us all the biggest favor you could do anyone and end your miserable existence?

But seriously, deny you posted that you shoot 500mg of test-e eod.  I fucking dare you pillowbiter...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2012, 08:25:48 PM »
So you deny posting in that 25 page thread devoted to Tbombz that you shoot 500mg test enanthate every other day?  Do you really deny posting that?   PLEASE tell me that you, pillowbiter, never said that.   I can't wait to expose you as a lying scum bag yet again.

But seriously, deny you posted that you shoot 500mg of test-e eod.  I fucking dare you pillowbiter...
I did say that (in context).
making you jump through hoops with word play is fucking EASY I thought you said you were intelligent  ???
But yet again you are not thinking or checking my history  ::)
I have only just started 500mg EOD this month, I had never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life.
I have not done Saizen before either, but I decided as I was going all in with the GH,  might as well bang the test also. I have it on tap over here after all & pharma costs me just under £2 a 250mg testoviron  :D
Check my history before jumping in next time, dick head.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:27 PM »
I did say that (in context).
making you jump through hoops with word play is fucking EASY I thought you said you were intelligent  ???
But yet again you are not thinking or checking my history  ::)
I have only just started 500mg EOD this month, I had never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life.
I have not done Saizen before either, but I decided as I was going all in with the GH,  might as well bang the test also. I have it on tap over here after all & pharma costs me just under £2 a 250mg testoviron  :D
Check my history before jumping in next time, dick head.

PT

Hahaha

What do you know?  Pillowbiter caught in a lie yet again.

You openly post you run 500mg of test every other day, but since it was in that deleted thread, you thought you could lie and pretend that it doesn't exist.  You literally just fucking said that you never ran more than a gram of test a week.  Now when I tell you I documented you posting that you run 500mg every other day from the deleted thread, now you change your story.  You are such a pathetic, lying idiot, it's honestly fucking ridiculous.  You were caught red handed you moron.

I notice, yet again, you don't even try to defend your arguments after I fucking destroy them.  Just keep lying and lying and lying.  I asked you this before and you never answered, but are you starting to realize just why you are so universally hated?  People hate liars and you are literally the king of liars (from your prison stories, to your fight stories, to your business claims, and every other pathetic thing you lie about.)

How is it even possible for one person to be that pathetic? 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2012, 12:01:01 AM »
Hahaha

What do you know?  Pillowbiter caught in a lie yet again.

You openly post you run 500mg of test every other day, but since it was in that deleted thread, you thought you could lie and pretend that it doesn't exist.  You literally just fucking said that you never ran more than a gram of test a week.  Now when I tell you I documented you posting that you run 500mg every other day from the deleted thread, now you change your story.  You are such a pathetic, lying idiot, it's honestly fucking ridiculous.  You were caught red handed you moron.

I notice, yet again, you don't even try to defend your arguments after I fucking destroy them.  Just keep lying and lying and lying.  I asked you this before and you never answered, but are you starting to realize just why you are so universally hated?  People hate liars and you are literally the king of liars (from your prison stories, to your fight stories, to your business claims, and every other pathetic thing you lie about.)

How is it even possible for one person to be that pathetic?  
I stated a fact = I have never run more than a gram a week in my life.
Do you need to me to go & find the post where I spoke on my test use - & CLEARLY STATED MY PREVIOUS DOSES/THAT I WAS UPPING IT WITH THIS GH.
Or are you happy to just parrot the same idiocy again & again??
Unless you can deliver some legitimate ownage, perhaps you should just go back to posting about your daily IV'ing 7iu this is getbig mate, you need to up your chops - fucking clown.
This whole making things up again & again, has been done to death (by others well before your time).
You are a desperate fucking wanker mate. Desperate to try & make me look like an idiot, yet you are the one IV'ing bunk chinky GH & I am using the real deal.
Who's the fucking clown now.
The people who have been here a while (no, not your butt hurt litle NOOB/gimmick, pals with 25 posts & all from other boards) will read you drivel & laugh, as they know whatI have said about my training/doses all along.
Is this the best that you can do mate?? Trying to paint me as a liar who makes shit about himself up. Like I said "this is getbig mate, you might want to up your chops"

So lets recap shall we

1. I am an opiate addict
2. I have never seen the inside of Brixton
3. I have never been in a road rage incident in London where the other driver was pulled out through his window cying "I am sorry, I didn't mean it"
4. I Do not come from a family that was responsible for one of the biggest dieting products out of the UK, that was/is distributed world wide
4. My wife is not from Somalia
5.  I lie about my test use (I think I am one of the few here who has always been honest about not being natty & dosages TBH)
6. I am only 5ft
7. I didn't drive a £50K AudiRS4 in London (sold before I left for India, along with my house)
8. I don't own my own company that is doing extremely well & opening another office in one of the richest areas in Mumbai (Bandra)
9.  I am piss poor & can only afford bunk chink GH

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
I stated a fact = I have never run more than a gram a week in my life.
Do you need to me to go & find the post where I spoke on my test use - & CLEARLY STATED MY PREVIOUS DOSES/THAT I WAS UPPING IT WITH THIS GH.
Or are you happy to just parrot the same idiocy again & again??
Unless you can deliver some legitimate ownage, perhaps you should just go back to posting about your daily IV'ing 7iu this is getbig mate, you need to up your chops - fucking clown.
This whole making things up again & again, has been done to death (by others well before your time).
You are a desperate fucking wanker mate. Desperate to try & make me look like an idiot, yet you are the one IV'ing bunk chinky GH & I am using the real deal.
Who's the fucking clown now.
The people who have been here a while (no, not your butt hurt litle NOOB/gimmick, pals with 25 posts & all from other boards) will read you drivel & laugh, as they know whatI have said about my training/doses all along.
Is this the best that you can do mate?? Trying to paint me as a liar who makes shit about himself up. Like I said "this is getbig mate, you might want to up your chops"

So lets recap shall we

1. I am an opiate addict
2. I have never seen the inside of Brixton
3. I have never been in a road rage incident in London where the other driver was pulled out through his window cying "I am sorry, I didn't mean it"
4. I Do not come from a family that was responsible for one of the biggest dieting products out of the UK, that was/is distributed world wide
4. My wife is not from Somalia
5.  I lie about my test use (I think I am one of the few here who has always been honest about not being natty & dosages TBH)
6. I am only 5ft
7. I didn't drive a £50K AudiRS4 in London (sold before I left for India, along with my house)
8. I don't own my own company that is doing extremely well & opening another office in one of the richest areas in Mumbai (Bandra)
9.  I am piss poor & can only afford bunk chink GH

PT

You stupid, pathetic, lying idiot.

I called you out on running 500mg of test every other day.  Your response was, "I have only just decided to do the GH, LOL, idiot.
& have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life."  Saying "(I) have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life." is a definitive, no room for "context" or interpretation statement.  You are a pathetic, lying idiot.  When I then tell you I documented you posting how you run 500mg test eod, now it's all about the context and you need to amend your statement.  If I made a post saying I use 20iu of gh ed, and the post gets deleted, then you call me out on using 20iu of gh ed, and I make the statement "I never have used more than 10iu of gh ed," I'd be a cock sucking liar like you.

This statement definitively proves your severe mental handicap:

"i stated a fact = I have never run more than a gram a week in my life."

When you are running 500mg of test every other day, that statement is not a fact you stupid moron.  You were caught yet again, lying.  It gives me great pleasure catching your bitch ass so easily in a lie.  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »

You stupid, pathetic, lying idiot.

I called you out on running 500mg of test every other day.  Your response was, "I have only just decided to do the GH, LOL, idiot.
& have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life."  Saying "(I) have never run more than a gram of test a week before in my life." is a definitive, no room for "context" or interpretation statement.  You are a pathetic, lying idiot.  When I then tell you I documented you posting how you run 500mg test eod, now it's all about the context and you need to amend your statement.  If I made a post saying I use 20iu of gh ed, and the post gets deleted, then you call me out on using 20iu of gh ed, and I make the statement "I never have used more than 10iu of gh ed," I'd be a cock sucking liar like you.

This statement definitively proves your severe mental handicap:

"i stated a fact = I have never run more than a gram a week in my life."

When you are running 500mg of test every other day, that statement is not a fact you stupid moron.  You were caught yet again, lying.  It gives me great pleasure catching your bitch ass so easily in a lie.  
Stupid & pathetic.
Dog with a bone. I HAVE NEVER (untill this point) RUN MORE THAN A GRAM A WEEK.
I just started this dose of 250 EOD in Jan  ::) That has been stated clearly in many other threads - waiting for some-one to prove me wrong with a quote............
Tick tock

Deliver some legit ownage or fuck off back to promuscle you wanker.
You are now getting boring, FFS

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2012, 08:02:01 AM »
Stupid & pathetic.
Dog with a bone. I HAVE NEVER (untill this point) RUN MORE THAN A GRAM A WEEK.
I just started this dose of 250 EOD in Jan  ::) That has been stated clearly in many other threads - waiting for some-one to prove me wrong with a quote............
Tick tock

Deliver some legit ownage or fuck off back to promuscle you wanker.
You are now getting boring, FFS

PT

Bwahahahaha.....it's seriously too fucking easy hahahaha

Me: You run over a gram of test a week.
Pillowbiter:  I have NEVER ran over a gram of test a week
Me: I have documented your post where you say you shoot 500mg every other day
Pillowbiter: Uhm, well, NEVER UP UNTIL THIS POINT is what I actually meant.  

I try and wonder if it would even be possible for you to be a bigger joke.  Like even if you tried your absolute hardest, could you come across as any more of a pathetic clown than you already do?   I honestly can't decide.

Officer: Have you ever smoked pot?
Pillowbiter:  I have NEVER smoked pot.
Officer:  Well we performed a drug test on you and there is THC in your urine.
Pillowbiter: Well, uhm, actually I NEVER SMOKED POT UP UNTIL THIS POINT officer.

Pillowbiter.  Here is a definition of the word never:
nev·er   [nev-er]
adverb
1.not ever; at no time
2.not at all; absolutely not

Do you still not understand such a simple word or are you just lying, yet again?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2012, 09:05:31 AM »
Bwahahahaha.....it's seriously too fucking easy hahahaha

Me: You run over a gram of test a week.
Pillowbiter:  I have NEVER ran over a gram of test a week
Me: I have documented your post where you say you shoot 500mg every other day
Pillowbiter: Uhm, well, NEVER UP UNTIL THIS POINT is what I actually meant.  

I try and wonder if it would even be possible for you to be a bigger joke.  Like even if you tried your absolute hardest, could you come across as any more of a pathetic clown than you already do?   I honestly can't decide.

Officer: Have you ever smoked pot?
Pillowbiter:  I have NEVER smoked pot.
Officer:  Well we performed a drug test on you and there is THC in your urine.
Pillowbiter: Well, uhm, actually I NEVER SMOKED POT UP UNTIL THIS POINT officer.

Pillowbiter.  Here is a definition of the word never:
nev·er   [nev-er]
adverb
1.not ever; at no time
2.not at all; absolutely not

Do you still not understand such a simple word or are you just lying, yet again?
I can kinda see what you are getting at with this.
But that is the way it was meant to sound. The fact thatyou jumped on this shows how desperate you are getting.
I have decided to do 250mg EOD in Jan to run with this GH, but if you want to change that into I tired to say I have never done more than a gram & am not doing that much now either. Fuck it, knock yourself out.

So are you saying that I dont train/go partying, with a S.African commando, who has been involved in anti-terror operations in Mumbai??
If so, tell me what else I have lied about.
Did I post pics of me with the yoga world champoin, hanging out & getting stoned?? Nah, I just made that up  :-*
The stech of desperation round you, is becoming over whelming

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
I can kinda see what you are getting at with this.
But that is the way it was meant to sound. The fact thatyou jumped on this shows how desperate you are getting.
I have decided to do 250mg EOD in Jan to run with this GH, but if you want to change that into I tired to say I have never done more than a gram & am not doing that much now either. Fuck it, knock yourself out.

So are you saying that I dont train/go partying, with a S.African commando, who has been involved in anti-terror operations in Mumbai??
If so, tell me what else I have lied about.
Did I post pics of me with the yoga world champoin, hanging out & getting stoned?? Nah, I just made that up  :-*
The stech of desperation round you, is becoming over whelming

PT

You lie so much it is impossible for you to even keep track.

You said you shoot 500mg eod.  Now it's 250mg.

I demand you answer this question then I am done addressing you in this thread:  Are you physically capable of:

1. Making a post without lying.
2. Making a post without coming across as a pathetic moron.

Answer those questions you pussy. I am done addressing you here.  While you obviously ruined the original point of the thread, you provided myself and the board with great entertainment.  This is clearly one of the most definitive ownings in recent times.

Now fabricate the most corny, laughable bullshit only a clown like you could come up with to try and garner support, while in fact, everyone just laughs at you.  

African Commandos?  Yoga Champion?  You are honestly a limitless fountain of entertainment and stupidity.

Swlabr

« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
Hahaha, holy fuck.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2012, 10:08:02 AM »
Keep this on the G&O.

Next time this happens I will just delete it.

8)