Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 132087 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #725 on: January 11, 2012, 11:19:24 AM »
EDITED!

Kami, you need to fix this and correct what happened to us.  I think you are innocent in this and don't want to see you get screwed.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #726 on: January 11, 2012, 11:31:20 AM »
I emailed Kami and the email bounced back.  Not good.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #727 on: January 11, 2012, 11:34:56 AM »
I emailed Kami and the email bounced back.  Not good.

Yeah his inbox was full.  But he seems to be getting them now and responded to me in the last 15 minutes.  He is aware and said to hold tight while they figure out what happened.

L.L

« Reply #728 on: January 11, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
new batch ? or stil date jan 28 2012 ?

now , that it hit me...i cant tell you for sure because i dont pay for labels

GBLurker

• Getbig II
« Reply #729 on: January 11, 2012, 12:26:03 PM »
NEWYORK FROM HERE AND FROM PM GET ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW.

POST THOSE PICS I JUST READ AT PM. YOU GOT PRINTED BOXES AND THEN STAMPED BOXES FROM SAME ORDER FROM KAMI?

THIS IS A FUCKING OUTRAGE THEN. IT SHOULDNT JUST BE THE MANUFACTURERS FAULT. SAME ORDER!!!!

On promusc he says he received a stamped box and box with nothing on it (no stamp or print) in the same order from kami

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #730 on: January 11, 2012, 12:37:16 PM »
Holy shit this is a fcking nightmare. I got 5 kits of stamped kigs
From kami today.  With the supposedly G2G batch number, etc.  strong vacuum. Lots of bubbles. Took 2 iu so far no sides except tighetinng of hands sensation but could be placebo

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #731 on: January 11, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »
On promusc he says he received a stamped box and box with nothing on it (no stamp or print) in the same order from kami

I KNOW.

???

HES ON HERE, TOO. I TOLD HIM TO GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD PRONTO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #732 on: January 11, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »
Holy shit this is a fcking nightmare. I got 5 kits of stamped kigs
From kami today.  With the supposedly G2G batch number, etc.  strong vacuum. Lots of bubbles. Took 2 iu so far no sides except tighetinng of hands sensation but could be placebo

im sitting with you, keep updating on your go with them over the next little while

ruthlezz_1

• Getbig I
« Reply #733 on: January 11, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »
"We have information which are good and which not?
 susanne on again which sends"

thanks W8.
Just heard back from Kami ( in English this time). He says that 99% of kigs were gtg but
acknowledged that there were some "under dosed gear"that has
(not sure what's in my ten kits) since been removed from the warehouse. He also said his team was working on solution to problem.

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #734 on: January 11, 2012, 01:13:45 PM »
thanks W8.
Just heard back from Kami ( in English this time). He says that 99% of kigs were gtg but
(not sure what's in my ten kits) since been removed from the warehouse. He also said his team was working on solution to problem.

of course they said that, there's millions at stake

madg

« Reply #735 on: January 11, 2012, 01:16:09 PM »
so glad i didnt jump on kig bandwagon and went with nordic instead...CAUSE NORDIC FELLA HEART IS PURE GOLD  ;D

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #736 on: January 11, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
so glad i didnt jump on kig bandwagon and went with nordic instead...CAUSE NORDIC FELLA HEART IS PURE GOLD  ;D

Me too, was about to do my first order with kami but last minute decided to hold off for a few more days and low and behold  :o

L.L

« Reply #737 on: January 11, 2012, 01:30:54 PM »
Can we stop mentioning the name NORDIC so much????..thats a heat up for him  ,guys..if you know what i mean

madg

« Reply #738 on: January 11, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
I MUST SAY THAT IM ANGRY FOR MY IRON BROTHERS AND FELLOW GETBIGERS GETING RIPPED OFF...NOSLEEP DONT PUT IT DOWN MAN ,NO CHINESE MIDGET WILL STOP U FROM BE BODYBUILD,RUN YOUR GEAR WITHOUT GH,U WAS ON ENOUGH YOUR IGF WILL BE HIGH,DITCH THE KIG AND WHEN SOME CASH ROLLS GET ON NOVO AGAIN

WE ALL HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF AND IS FUCKING SUX

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #739 on: January 11, 2012, 01:32:37 PM »
Can we stop mentioning the name NORDIC so much????..thats a heat up for him  ,guys..if you know what i mean
X 5,000,000,000,000,000,000

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #740 on: January 11, 2012, 01:36:29 PM »
Well im glad as hell that i got 10 good kits from kami. I fucking love kigtropins.
I feel like i won the fucking gh lottery.
team b-boy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #741 on: January 11, 2012, 01:55:40 PM »
Well im glad as hell that i got 10 good kits from kami. I fucking love kigtropins.
I feel like i won the fucking gh lottery.

did cecil get any kigs after the month of december and did he feel they were potent?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #742 on: January 11, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »
I think whichever dumbass PMed gh15 trying to slander slinpimp should be fucking shot. He was clearly right. Only an idiot would think he has a higgen agenda. He is like Swiper from rx muscle, he is just a big mofo who loves to work out

L.L

« Reply #743 on: January 11, 2012, 02:08:08 PM »
I think whichever dumbass PMed gh15 trying to slander slinpimp should be fucking shot. He was clearly right. Only an idiot would think he has a higgen agenda. He is like Swiper from rx muscle, he is just a big mofo who loves to work out

yup ,thats it....after all this P.P pm me thanking me and to please stop using the name Nordic so much in open boards

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #744 on: January 11, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »
i have NEVER IN MY LIFE had so many pms from china fellas ,, i dont undrstand this what can i fucking do for you when you send batch dose 15 iu pharma grade then you send a vry good fake with  2 iu and god knows what kind of sucralose in it ,, this is just not acceptable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #745 on: January 11, 2012, 02:34:10 PM »
thanks W8.

no! this is a lie,, the new batch of th eprint is COMPLETE DUPLICA AND I DONT KNOW HOW THEY DID IT BUT EVEN HAVE THE PASTY FLAKY EVEYRTHING IS THE FUCKING SAME INCLUDING BUBBLE BUT INSIDE THERE IS SUCRALOSE AND MINMAL GH! THIS IS THE PRINT BATCH,, AND THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO MOVE OUT AND STILL WILL UNDER BALONIE OLD BOXES,,

SOMEONE HERE FAKE SOMETHNIG TO A NEW LEVEL,,

i am willing to hear the company head and see what he has to say ,, that mean company team or head or who ever run this operation ,, im willing to listen to them just because they brought pharma grade gh once but what they did is not acceptable

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #746 on: January 11, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »
i have NEVER IN MY LIFE had so many pms from china fellas ,, i dont undrstand this what can i fucking do for you when you send batch dose 15 iu pharma grade then you send a vry good fake with  2 iu and god knows what kind of sucralose in it ,, this is just not acceptable

gh15 approved

What are the pming about??

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #747 on: January 11, 2012, 02:36:19 PM »

YA THAT DUDE WAS A STRAIGHT JIP.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT SLINPIMP.THE DUDE IS HERE FOR A REASON. HE DIDNT PUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #748 on: January 11, 2012, 02:38:08 PM »
everyone pm me ther life stories ,, and their reasons for this and that ,, i dont care about it ,, trust is something you need to earn

first move for forgiveness will be sending free products to everyone who got fucked mainly my elfs! my elfs will have to confirm this is legit hgh pharma grade like it was!

another move i expect is for the company to contribute money for dogs 1000 dolars is nothnig ,, i want 1000 dollars to go to addy i give them for dogs ,, notice i say reasonable amount to show good faith ,, i dont want good product only i want to see they do something good for animals

gh15 approved

fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2012, 02:40:42 PM »
everyone pm me ther life stories ,, and their reasons for this and that ,, i dont care about it ,, trust is something you need to earn

first move for forgiveness will be sending free products to everyone who got fucked mainly my elfs! my elfs will have to confirm this is legit hgh pharma grade like it was!

another move i expect is for the company to contribute money for dogs 1000 dolars is nothnig ,, i want 1000 dollars to go to addy i give them for dogs ,, notice i say reasonable amount to show good faith ,, i dont want good product only i want to see they do something good for animals

gh15 approved

JUST ELVES? EVERYBODY MAN. THIS SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A CUT THROAT BUSINESS, EVERYBODY EVEN NOBODIES NEED THEIR GEAR.

SLINPIMP IS NOT AN ELF BUT HE DESERVES HIS TRUE KIGS. SO DOES EVERY LITTLE DUDE THAT ORDERED THEM FROM ANYBODY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO