Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129838 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #775 on: January 11, 2012, 05:43:31 PM »
mid december
kami
stamped
sucked ass

this will be good if you guys tell us where your kigtropin is from in this format

but the end result is what matters and that kigtropin is DONE.

do not come crying to us if you went and bought kigtropin and turned out to be bunk.. can't say we didn't warn all you guys

CASE CLOSED.

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #776 on: January 11, 2012, 05:49:39 PM »
for gh15 an open callout:
And only an offer for gh15 so no one else pm me I will not respond.
Gh15 you have done a great service to your people as I march to my own drum. If you want the open tap contact information with approved stamp pm me. This is a peace offering I give to you. These are your original stamp box approved pharma grade. The only tap left as the rest are shit. You will thank me later. You know where to find me. And you know I know the truth. You would be a fool not to atleast investigate as like everything will dissipate shortly. No current supplier has access to these- as they have been stored cold for the real manufacturers in China.  I'll give you 12 hours and that's it you shall not hear another word.

whitewidow

« Reply #777 on: January 11, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »
I told alot of people this would happen. no trust in chinese HGH. sorry to say but theer have even been weak  batches of thanks and rips

mountaindog1

• Getbig I
« Reply #778 on: January 11, 2012, 06:00:37 PM »
For those of you who don't know "strongrhino" he was on ProfessionalMuscle and was banned. At first he showed up claiming to be a doctor, an ex American Gladiator, and all kinds of really funny stuff. He is completely full of crap. Anybody who is on PM can verify this.

He then realized the error in his ways and reinvented himself as "littlebill". Of course the vets called him out on numerous retarded things he claimed, and he was finally banned again. He readily admitted that he needed to feel important, and be the center of attention, when he created "littlebill".

Well here he is again, and now he has access to this and that, as he states in this thread. Just a warning guys, he is completely full of crap. This is actually hilarious, now he is losing his English skills in an attempt to fit in...

"Littlebill", please, go get some mental help....for your own good.

John Meadows

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #779 on: January 11, 2012, 06:01:22 PM »
for gh15 an open callout:
And only an offer for gh15 so no one else pm me I will not respond.
Gh15 you have done a great service to your people as I march to my own drum. If you want the open tap contact information with approved stamp pm me. This is a peace offering I give to you. These are your original stamp box approved pharma grade. The only tap left as the rest are shit. You will thank me later. You know where to find me. And you know I know the truth. You would be a fool not to atleast investigate as like everything will dissipate shortly. No current supplier has access to these- as they have been stored cold for the real manufacturers in China.  I'll give you 12 hours and that's it you shall not hear another word.

lol

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #780 on: January 11, 2012, 06:10:41 PM »

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2012, 06:12:47 PM »
For those of you who don't know "strongrhino" he was on ProfessionalMuscle and was banned. At first he showed up claiming to be a doctor, an ex American Gladiator, and all kinds of really funny stuff. He is completely full of crap. Anybody who is on PM can verify this.

He then realized the error in his ways and reinvented himself as "littlebill". Of course the vets called him out on numerous retarded things he claimed, and he was finally banned again. He readily admitted that he needed to feel important, and be the center of attention, when he created "littlebill".

Well here he is again, and now he has access to this and that, as he states in this thread. Just a warning guys, he is completely full of crap. This is actually hilarious, now he is losing his English skills in an attempt to fit in...

John Meadows
Actually are you still on PM? Ask rAJJIN if ALL of those claims are true. He has documentation. I'll bet you $1000 dollars

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #782 on: January 11, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »
Hey ya know what- if gh15 wants to give you bitches access to kig let him decide. All he needs to do Is make one email and you can suck his dik for some kig. I'm tryin to do you a favor.

mountaindog1

• Getbig I
« Reply #783 on: January 11, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »
Here comes the real you..lol..I knew it was coming....just hang on guys...he will explode shortly, and you will get a good laugh at this whack job.

JM

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #784 on: January 11, 2012, 06:18:19 PM »
lol, wtf u think u are, a kigtropin sponsor rep, this is getbig, u should get banned

Pericles

• Getbig II
« Reply #785 on: January 11, 2012, 06:21:26 PM »
mid december
kami
stamped
sucked ass

So the question is did the vials come stamped or printed? Looking at pics on google some vials are printed and stamped or BOLDER print.. Also as to what GH15 said, does the label cover and wrap over the IM SQ or can you fully view the IM SQ?

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »

John Meadows
Hey little man. Go on your moderator rAJJIN and ask him if my credentials are real. Do it and piss your pants. Fucking scamming little troll.

mountaindog1

• Getbig I
« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2012, 06:30:58 PM »
Strongrhino...hahha...yo u crack me up.

Calling me a scammer when I have a 8-5 and you are a drug dealer...lol...you are too funny...

We do tell some funny stories about you on PM though...you have provided alot of laughter and fun...I always laugh thinking about your claim that egg whites are full of cholesterol and will give you heart disease...we still laugh at that one..

John Meadows

L.L

« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2012, 06:37:19 PM »
Hey little man. Go on your moderator rAJJIN and ask him if my credentials are real. Do it and piss your pants. Fucking scamming little troll.

LOL..John Meadows is not no little man..

mountaindog1

• Getbig I
« Reply #789 on: January 11, 2012, 06:40:51 PM »
Slinpimp - you should have seen this one claim "strongrhino" was always spewing..he would show a picture of a tatooed arm and claim that he was at sub 4% year round (it was in his signature even)...of course the stringy little bicep picture was all he would show...hilarious..

JM

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #790 on: January 11, 2012, 06:42:25 PM »
Hey John,he called YOU a troll....irony at it`s best!!  ;D

mountaindog1

• Getbig I
« Reply #791 on: January 11, 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
Wes, he will provide the thunderdome with some hilarious material though. The more he posts, the more you will all laugh at this complete clown.

JM

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #792 on: January 11, 2012, 06:47:31 PM »
Wes, he will provide the thunderdome with some hilarious material though. The more he posts, the more you will all laugh at this complete clown.

JM
He`s been doing it all day.......what an idiot!!  ;D

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #793 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:58 PM »
Strongrhino...hahha...you crack me up.

Calling me a scammer when I have a 8-5 and you are a drug dealer...lol...you are too funny...

We do tell some funny stories about you on PM though...you have provided alot of laughter and fun...I always laugh thinking about your claim that egg whites are full of cholesterol and will give you heart disease...we still laugh at that one..

John Meadows
A drug dealer? Lol you got it backwards. I never sell anything to anyone. I pass on information and expose scammers like Steven Murphy. Why is he no longer there? Call me a drug dealer on open forum? Maybe we will have a friendly discussion about this when I see you at one of the xpos. Funny- you don't even know me but I know you. That is a quite inappropriate comment and accusation.

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #794 on: January 11, 2012, 07:16:29 PM »
Slinpimp - you should have seen this one claim "strongrhino" was always spewing..he would show a picture of a tatooed arm and claim that he was at sub 4% year round (it was in his signature even)...of course the stringy little bicep picture was all he would show...hilarious..

JM
Well post you right now and I'll do the same. Dated of course. Things change in time bro and I dwarf you. What are you 210?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #795 on: January 11, 2012, 07:17:04 PM »
hey john, nice to see you posting here as well!

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #796 on: January 11, 2012, 07:26:46 PM »
I ordered mine in late December, received about a week ago, they are stamped, and I love em.

BOUNCER DAVE

• Getbig II
« Reply #797 on: January 11, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
Well post you right now and I'll do the same. Dated of course. Things change in time bro and I dwarf you. What are you 210?

Stop this Shit.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #798 on: January 11, 2012, 08:40:35 PM »
I ordered mine in late December, received about a week ago, they are stamped, and I love em.

FIRST REPORTED.

IM KEEPING TABS ON MINE I WONT SAY THEY ARE SHIT YET. I HOPE TO HELL THEY ARE NOT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

L.L

« Reply #799 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:41 PM »

Good to hear ,Q ..Did  you identify yourself as Queefer, a well known vet from ProMuscle when you ordered them ??