Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129788 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #750 on: January 11, 2012, 02:44:27 PM »
JUST ELVES? EVERYBODY MAN. THIS SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A CUT THROAT BUSINESS, EVERYBODY EVEN NOBODIES NEED THEIR GEAR.

SLINPIMP IS NOT AN ELF BUT HE DESERVES HIS TRUE KIGS. SO DOES EVERY LITTLE DUDE THAT ORDERED THEM FROM ANYBODY.

corect,, but trust is damaged ,, very very damaged ,, only reason i say a thing about this is because i walk out few hour ago and im still on legit kigtropin and everyone coment all the time,, i took the second box of the stamp batch i had remember i had 2 ...i just opened the print to try them since i finished stamp box 1,, so i opened second box of stamp and used a vial and it simply reveresed I AM NOT JOKING reversed the damage the print did in matter of 2 hours,, made me super tired and vein pop out and almost as if sucked the shit out that the print did

absolitly amazing ,, this is only reason i feel compasion here and i shouldnt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #751 on: January 11, 2012, 02:46:17 PM »
JUST ELVES? EVERYBODY MAN. THIS SHOULDN'T BE SUCH A CUT THROAT BUSINESS, EVERYBODY EVEN NOBODIES NEED THEIR GEAR.

SLINPIMP IS NOT AN ELF BUT HE DESERVES HIS TRUE KIGS. SO DOES EVERY LITTLE DUDE THAT ORDERED THEM FROM ANYBODY.

I wanted to feel the power of the kigs.  Wanted the next 6 months to be fucking epic.  Kigs, while on low does pharma test, then roll into spring, start the tren and higher dose test, t3, clen and be a fuck beast, but now all I have is coffee sweetner at $15 a vial.

Might bake the worlds most expensive cake with the shit I have.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #752 on: January 11, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »
I wanted to feel the power of the kigs.  Wanted the next 6 months to be fucking epic.  Kigs, while on low does pharma test, then roll into spring, start the tren and higher dose test, t3, clen and be a fuck beast, but now all I have is coffee sweetner at $15 a vial.

CARROT CAKE?

corect,, but trust is damaged ,, very very damaged ,, only reason i say a thing about this is because i walk out few hour ago and im still on legit kigtropin and everyone coment all the time,, i took the second box of the stamp batch i had remember i had 2 ...i just opened the print to try them since i finished stamp box 1,, so i opened second box of stamp and used a vial and it simply reveresed I AM NOT JOKING reversed the damage the print did in matter of 2 hours,, made me super tired and vein pop out and almost as if sucked the shit out that the print did

absolitly amazing ,, this is only reason i feel compasion here and i shouldnt

gh15 approved

WANT TO SEND ME THOSE BRO?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #753 on: January 11, 2012, 02:49:06 PM »
I wanted to feel the power of the kigs.  Wanted the next 6 months to be fucking epic.  Kigs, while on low does pharma test, then roll into spring, start the tren and higher dose test, t3, clen and be a fuck beast, but now all I have is coffee sweetner at $15 a vial.

A lot of people are sitting on these, it's not just you, bitching doesnt help the situation.  Gh15 said it himself this is the best fake he has ever seen.  Just be thanked you didn't order anymore.  

And I straight up pay 35 a vial for your info

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #754 on: January 11, 2012, 02:51:33 PM »
A lot of people are sitting on these, it's not just you, bitching doesnt help the situation.  Gh15 said it himself this is the best fake he has ever seen.  Just be thanked you didn't order anymore.  

Not bitching, but a plan that just fell apart.  Kind of sucks.  For most of my life I stayed away from this shit.  New I could be bigger if I just pinned but didn't.  Stayed away, stayed clean, max out on weight and strength years ago.  Dipped into the dark side and got a big fat cock shoved up my ass (figuratively speaking)  Tbombs can explain the true sensation  :-*

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #755 on: January 11, 2012, 02:53:45 PM »
I hear you my next comp on moving up 10 pounds was riding on these.  I put money into them.  I am only on day two so I am hoping for the best

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #756 on: January 11, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »
CARROT CAKE?

WANT TO SEND ME THOSE BRO?

lol this is humatrope level but over dosed ,, ofcourse no ,, but its sad,, its sad that bodybuidl si full of filts

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #757 on: January 11, 2012, 03:14:39 PM »
no it is dosed much lower as in 2 iu per vial it is severely underdosed bt more importantly!! it get you the worst thing in the wolrd it sinks your veins innnnnn as in make them fade,, as in make you have this heat vibes of high blood pressue you got from sucralose when inject sugar to blood...it makes everythnig fade ,, its HORRIBLE!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #758 on: January 11, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »
no it is dosed much lower as in 2 iu per vial it is severely underdosed bt more importantly!! it get you the worst thing in the wolrd it sinks your veins innnnnn as in make them fade,, as in make you have this heat vibes of high blood pressue you got from sucralose when inject sugar to blood...it makes everythnig fade ,, its HORRIBLE!

gh15 approved

So, new Kigs = Generic Blue Tops?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #759 on: January 11, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
kigs = gamble!

thre print kigs = balonie it is basicaly like most generic blue top out there 2-4 iu pass as 10 iu ,, i dont think kigtropin ws even 4 iu in what i took i said maybe 2 iu ,, somewhere there so yes it is like genric blue top of 2005 or something  where they were all underdose 2-4 iu pass as 10

stamp is the gamble since you can get good ones or bunk ones,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #760 on: January 11, 2012, 04:03:52 PM »
Pure filth bags that actually made nice boxes, engraved tops, manuals etc...

bubbles, dissolves slow and the motherfuckin things are still bunk???!!

Evil con artists--- not just label-less blues in cheapo blank box but fucking time was put into them????

Has anyone gotten "good" results from printed?

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #761 on: January 11, 2012, 04:04:07 PM »
everyone pm me ther life stories ,, and their reasons for this and that ,, i dont care about it ,, trust is something you need to earn

first move for forgiveness will be sending free products to everyone who got fucked mainly my elfs! my elfs will have to confirm this is legit hgh pharma grade like it was!

another move i expect is for the company to contribute money for dogs 1000 dolars is nothnig ,, i want 1000 dollars to go to addy i give them for dogs ,, notice i say reasonable amount to show good faith ,, i dont want good product only i want to see they do something good for animals

gh15 approved

I thought you people ate dogs.

flex25j

• Getbig I
« Reply #762 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
is stamped box with  2011.07.15      exp 2013.06 good???  I got about 15 kits 2 months ago.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #763 on: January 11, 2012, 04:44:59 PM »
is stamped box with  2011.07.15      exp 2013.06 good???  I got about 15 kits 2 months ago.

it's probably good if you got it in november, yeah. you got it from dl or kami? only ones i know who were selling it back then but should be good either way, i think.

have you tried them?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #764 on: January 11, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
I don't plan on buying any gh anytime soon but this is a good thing you guys are doing here.

flex25j

• Getbig I
« Reply #765 on: January 11, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
it's probably good if you got it in november, yeah. you got it from dl or kami? only ones i know who were selling it back then but should be good either way, i think.

have you tried them?
  yes i have been on kigs for about 9 months always had the stamped ones. 10 ius a day split am and post w.o and like gh15 said its like a thicker water. most other Chinese  gh is more watery.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #766 on: January 11, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
lol if you google "kigtropin"

you will see a ton of dealers

generic websites, scammers i suppose?

roflmao

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #767 on: January 11, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »

have you tried them?

Is the time they were received that important because what if you got the printed version in November......

L.L

« Reply #768 on: January 11, 2012, 05:04:48 PM »

Id say there is good change they are...test them yourself..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #769 on: January 11, 2012, 05:06:29 PM »
  yes i have been on kigs for about 9 months always had the stamped ones. 10 ius a day split am and post w.o and like gh15 said its like a thicker water. most other Chinese  gh is more watery.

my rips, which are definitely legit, are also pretty thick solution when i mix them, looks like oil mixing in water. for some reason i think that is an important distinction.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #770 on: January 11, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »
Is the time they were received that important because what if you got the printed version in November......

where did you get them from?

i don't know what significance the box of them holds, realistically what counts is the white powder inside the vials and whether it's real gh or not. i think they just recently (1 month ago) started to cut the GH down with more and more filler as the demand outstripped their supply and they still wanted to keep selling and making money.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #771 on: January 11, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
my rips, which are definitely legit, are also pretty thick solution when i mix them, looks like oil mixing in water. for some reason i think that is an important distinction.

do you approve this gh15?  When you swirl it around does legit kigs have a thicker "oily" type solution, and the none legit just look like plain water when you swirl it or can you remember?

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #772 on: January 11, 2012, 05:33:06 PM »
where did you get them from?

i don't know what significance the box of them holds, realistically what counts is the white powder inside the vials and whether it's real gh or not. i think they just recently (1 month ago) started to cut the GH down with more and more filler as the demand outstripped their supply and they still wanted to keep selling and making money.

What you say makes sense of course -- meeting demands at ANY cost to make money.

I am trying to find the source as a friend made the connect.

The shit does dissolve like the legit Rip, slowly, milky at first, bubbles etc...

apparently a buddy said he has been on only 3iu and noticed more leanness and tightness of hands when waking --- but I think he doesn't quite know how to read his body that well as I just set him up with diet regimen at same time.....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #773 on: January 11, 2012, 05:39:49 PM »
EVERY POST ABOUT KIGS NEED TO INCLUDE STAMP OR PRINTED, SOURCE, WHEN U ORDERED.

WITHOUT THIS REPORTS R MEANINGLESS

HAS N E 1 GOT LEGIT KIGS FROM KAMI WITH AN ORDER IN MID DEC OR LATER? ANYBODY?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #774 on: January 11, 2012, 05:41:37 PM »
EVERY POST ABOUT KIGS NEED TO INCLUDE STAMP OR PRINTED, SOURCE, WHEN U ORDERED.

WITHOUT THIS REPORTS R MEANINGLESS

HAS N E 1 GOT LEGIT KIGS FROM KAMI WITH AN ORDER IN MID DEC OR LATER? ANYBODY?

mid december
kami
stamped
sucked ass