Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129765 times)

tom-atherton

• Getbig I
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #850 on: January 12, 2012, 08:11:19 AM »
thanks gh15

is your hgh approved list upto date? as obviously im going to have to look else where

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #851 on: January 12, 2012, 08:11:45 AM »
OH YEAH ONE THING I SHOULD ADD WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT MY ORDER IS THAT I PRETENDED TO BE IMPORTANT.

I GUESS THATS A DETAIL I LEFT OUT. SO IM HOPING THEY DIDN'T SCAM SOMEBODY. I TOLD THEM HOW I WAS VET ON SOME OF THESE STEROID BOARDS AND TRYING TO GO PRO.

I NEVER SAID ELF, I NEVER SAID SMOOFCAT I ORDERED BEFORE THOSE GUYS TOLD US TO NOT USE THEIR NAMES/REFERENCES, I JUST SAID IM A VERY PROMINENT MEMBER ON PRO-M, OLM, ETC. BUT IM REALLY JUST A NOBODY.  :D

I ALSO SAID IM GOING TO GET IGF TESTED AND SUBMIT THESE TO PROMUSC FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF TESTING. NOW THAT IT MAY BE BUNK, I MAY FOLLOW UP ON THE 2ND ONE.

do you se veins on you pronounced? when you take pants off do you see the veins next to the hip bones all out and visible? do you se your delts round and flying out and seprated with pecs that look twice as wide as usualy are? do you see veins on forarms all clearing up and noticable very much? do you see abs  becoming visible by the day with out the moosh of doe you will see when eating bunch of pancakes and sugar? can you eat shit and remain lean at all times? do you sleep 4 hours and wake up like you slept 12 hours?  do everyone in gymasium ask you if you prep for a competition?

if you answer NO to any of those you got bunk gh

every answer above shoudl be YES HELL YES if it is legit kigtropin

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #852 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:13 AM »
You know who. Same saint that's been in the game forever.

They've asked that we don't mention their name so much so I'm not going to use it anymore. But we all know who... going by the initials PP if we must use their name. :)

check your pm sir.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #853 on: January 12, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
do you se veins on you pronounced?

I'M TAKING 4IU. I DONT SEE ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT.

when you take pants off do you see the veins next to the hip bones all out and visible?

YES FROM HIPS TO ABS.

do you se your delts round and flying out

YES, BUT COULD THIS BE THE PRIMO? YOU GOT TO REMEMBER MY DELTS ARE MY BEST BODYPART. I CAN TAKE ANYTHING AND MAKE THEM LOOK ROUND AND SWOLE.

and seprated with pecs that look twice as wide as usualy are?

I SEE THEM MORE SQUARED.

do you see veins on forarms all clearing up and noticable very much?

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE

do you see abs  becoming visible by the day

MY ABS ARE MORE SQUAREY.

with out the moosh of doe you will see when eating bunch of pancakes and sugar?
I EAT RELATIVELY GOOD...WHOLE EGGS, CHICKEN, FISH, EGG WHITE, PINEAPPLE, GRAPEFRUIT, RICE, ALMONDS, CASHEW BUTTER.

can you eat shit and remain lean at all times?

HAVEN'T TRIED THIS YET.

do you sleep 4 hours and wake up like you slept 12 hours? I

I AM MORE TIRED. I SLEEP 8 AS USUAL AND FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS WHEN I WAKE UP. BUT THATS NO DIFFERENT.

do everyone in gymasium ask you if you prep for a competition?

NO ONE TALKS TO ME AT MY GYM. NO ONE REALLY TALKS TO ME AT ALL HERE AT HOME.

YOU GOT TO REMEMBER THIS DOSE IS 4IU/DAY. NOT 10, NOT 8, NOT 15. HOW ARE THE ANSWERS IN COMPARISION TO THE DOSE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO STILL WAIT MORE TIME & REPORT BACK. I TOOK PICTURES OF MY NAILS TOO!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #854 on: January 12, 2012, 08:33:20 AM »
YOU GOT TO REMEMBER THIS DOSE IS 4IU/DAY. NOT 10, NOT 8, NOT 15. HOW ARE THE ANSWERS IN COMPARISION TO THE DOSE OR DO YOU WANT ME TO STILL WAIT MORE TIME & REPORT BACK. I TOOK PICTURES OF MY NAILS TOO!!!

QUOTED FOR THE GAY!!!

JK... my nails grew the craziest when I was sick with a throat ulcer and smashed two kits of Serono Serostims to stop myself from shrinking. My feet also widened and I had to buy new shoes. I had no edema but tried the shoes on a while after and yes, my feet definitely widened. Tried on all my dress shoes too and they really hurt my feet. Fucked up...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2012, 08:36:30 AM »
WELL GH15 WILL GET PICTURES OF MY NAILS AT THE TOP OF NEXT WEEK.

BUT I HAVE GOTTEN NOSE HAIR MY MOM POINTED IT OUT TO ME.AND I JUST WENT TO TARGET TO GET A PHILIPS NOSE HAIR TRIMMER CAUSE I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #856 on: January 12, 2012, 08:37:08 AM »
It's simple

Don't listen to anything gh15 says

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2012, 08:37:12 AM »
WELL GH15 WILL GET PICTURES OF MY NAILS AT THE TOP OF NEXT WEEK.

BUT I HAVE GOTTEN NOSE HAIR MY MOM POINTED IT OUT TO ME.AND I JUST WENT TO TARGET TO GET A PHILIPS NOSE HAIR TRIMMER CAUSE I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS.

you are on test?
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #858 on: January 12, 2012, 08:38:49 AM »
Thank you for your work Mr. 15.

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2012, 08:39:11 AM »
this is a guidance my top elfs have established for you inorder to knwo wether you got fucked with bad kigtropin as in sugar that will make you look like shit,, or with high quality legit kigtropin pharma grade gh that will make you look like advance bodybuilder

THIS IS GH15 APPROVED ,, I VERIFIED EVERYTHING MYSELF AND ACTUALY WENT OVER THIS RULES AND CHECKED THEM MYSELF!

from now on until this mess is over with since many fellas hav kigtropin on hand...before throwing them ...this shoudl be your guidance

legit = good kigtropin hgh

bunk = bad kigtropin

1,, legit kigtropin hgh will have a thicker solution ,, it wil not look like straight out mineral water,, you will be able to see a denser solution as in some substance mix in the water,, not drastic it will still look clear but it wont be crystal clear like bunk kigtropin  
this is the most important  rule and you do need to be experienced inorder to be able to tell but it is possible if you pay close attention

2,, legit kigtropin will have the flip top snap out CLEAN CUT ,, wont have any left overs or tare apart no aluminum ,, it wil be clear SNAP boom out with a clear nice detouched circle around the grey rubber

3,,legit kigtropin will have  LIGHT blueish color to the flip top not dark bluish and it will be rugged ofcourse

4,, legit kigtropin wil ALWAYS HAVE STRIAHG TOUT VACCUM AS IN YOU WONT HAVE TO PUSH NEEDLE NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT ,, IT WIL BE SUCKED IN FROM YOUR HANDS

5,, legit kigtropin will have shadow around the kigtropin letter on the top lid ,,

6,, legit kigtropin wil have the date STAMPED DARK INK BLACK THAT YOU CAN RUB OFF NOT SMALL PRINT ON THE BOX...BUT BIGGER DATE AS IN BLACK INK STAMMMMMPED ON THE BOX,,

7,, THERE IS ONLY 1 BATCH OF LEGIT KIGTROPIN OUT THERE AND IT IS 20110715... UNTIL 06 2013
8,, labels of circa 2011 of LEGIT kigtropin will have nice finish to them it will look costly ,, coslier than shit ,, it will have THICKER LETTERS WRITEN IN BLACK that si thick letter style ,, it will have a nice matte finish almost lik ewatr stamp in a way ... its not but it is shiney type of material ,,,costlier paper label

9,, legit kigtropin will not make you wonder wether you look better...after 5 hours you will WILL look better and you can take pictures to see the diff

10,, AL ABOVE RULES MUST CHECK POSITIVE  IN ORDER FOR KIGTROPIN TO BE LEGIT PHARMA GRADE 15 IU IN THE VIALS,, if one of those rules is not there you have BUNK kigtropin

gh15 approved jan 12 2012 /bible index/memorendrum
this is the batch that kami sent me, first time he did not know who i am as i did not tell him, second time i tell him who i am. I got damn good HGH in my freezer... DAMN GOOD!
team b-boy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #860 on: January 12, 2012, 08:39:12 AM »
lol i brought a company down just yesterdsay ,,no one buy from them a damn kit anymore,, ask suppliers they are stuck with kits,, ask them ,, and you tell ot listen to me? lol too late friend,,

supplier are stuck with kits because kits are fucking bunk! i will not let bdoybuild buy bunk kits

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #861 on: January 12, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »
Nah. Its a very decent prize and you know what you are using is legit.

Yeah, if I could walk into a pharmacy and pay that I'd be happier than a pig in shit. But buying online or in some back alley, fuck it...

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #862 on: January 12, 2012, 08:57:40 AM »
and im a retard for paying 275$ for humatrope ior serostim

fuck bro, how many ius...serostim 126? that's a sick deal...tbh i wouldn't even bother thinking of kigs in ur situation...get double next time and sell me by 400$ ;) nah, just kidding...or am i ::)

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #863 on: January 12, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
my kigs check out 8 out of 9.  just not the number 9.  i do not see my physiqe changing, although im only day 3.  

if we tasted it would the bunk have a notable sugar taste?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: January 12, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »
you are on test?

250MG TEST, 440MG PRIMO, 150MG MASTERONA
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #865 on: January 12, 2012, 09:25:25 AM »
lol i brought a company down just yesterdsay ,,no one buy from them a damn kit anymore,, ask suppliers they are stuck with kits,, ask them ,, and you tell ot listen to me? lol too late friend,,

supplier are stuck with kits because kits are fucking bunk! i will not let bdoybuild buy bunk kits

gh15 approved

Unfortunately they were brought up first, lots of us losing money before they were supposedly brought down. 

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #866 on: January 12, 2012, 09:28:40 AM »
Seems I have fakes so
Kigtropin is spelled incorrectly twice on the back of the box
Oh Kami will be exposed for this
But as proised I will try them for a week and report

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #867 on: January 12, 2012, 09:29:42 AM »
You deal with criminals then demand quality control=retards

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #868 on: January 12, 2012, 09:50:27 AM »
thx gh Iam about to get some so this will deff help...

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #869 on: January 12, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »
gh15 I receive my kigtropins 5 days ago and everything match you have described above, so I decided to order few more kits from the same suppler I got before, none of this supplier not mention on any board. so do you thing my next shipment will be bunk?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #870 on: January 12, 2012, 10:02:49 AM »
gh15 I receive my kigtropins 5 days ago and everything match you have described above, so I decided to order few more kits from the same suppler I got before, none of this supplier not mention on any board. so do you thing my next shipment will be bunk?

stupid risk i think...have you even tried those first kits you got, you know they can LOOK legit and be bunk
but then again if your source is a remailer and got his kits ages ago it is possibly that his still having some good ones left...but tbh, i personally am not rich enough to take risks like that

dustin

« Reply #871 on: January 12, 2012, 10:03:06 AM »
Seems I have fakes so
Kigtropin is spelled incorrectly twice on the back of the box
Oh Kami will be exposed for this
But as proised I will try them for a week and report

Good luck, bro.

Nothing is more irritating than fake GH. It's the worst, because it's the most expensive, hard to acquire from a trusted source and hard to make sure they're not part of the old bait and switch. I hope these guys get what's coming to them.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #872 on: January 12, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
stupid risk i think...have you even tried those first kits you got, you know they can LOOK legit and be bunk
but then again if your source is a remailer and got his kits ages ago it is possibly that his still having some good ones left...but tbh, i personally am not rich enough to take risks like that
I dont just judge by the look, I start getting same results compared to my previous gh cycle

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #873 on: January 12, 2012, 10:21:46 AM »
So some poor fuckers paid thousands of dollars for injectable SUGAR.  Better to pour that shit straight into a tea cup and get better results.  Stuff from China was already hard to trust now it will be non-existant.

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #874 on: January 12, 2012, 10:30:14 AM »
Some times is hard to believe that genetic chines gh is legit gh, my believe they put in the vial somatrem which is a lot more cheaper and if you never try real gh you will never know