Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131906 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #875 on: January 12, 2012, 10:48:34 AM »
no it is dosed much lower as in 2 iu per vial it is severely underdosed bt more importantly!! it get you the worst thing in the wolrd it sinks your veins innnnnn as in make them fade,, as in make you have this heat vibes of high blood pressue you got from sucralose when inject sugar to blood...it makes everythnig fade ,, its HORRIBLE!

gh15 approved

well then fuck my life in half. i'm praying the ones i ordered are stamped.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #876 on: January 12, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
JUST TOOK 20IU.

ILL KNOW BY TONIGHT OR NOT TO MAKE THE FINAL CALL TO KAMI. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED, HE WILL BE DONE.

ON THE CHECKLIST, IT HAD EVERYTHING BUT #1. IT WAS CLEAR LIKE MINERAL WATER ONCE RECONSTITUTED.HEAVY BUBBLES, HEAVY VACCUUM, ETC. ON BOTH VIALS. TOOK A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO DISSOLVE BUT WATER WAS PRETTY DAMN CLEAR.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #877 on: January 12, 2012, 11:51:22 AM »
Keep us updated

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #878 on: January 12, 2012, 11:53:22 AM »
tired as fuck nosleep?  

Just pinned 5 ius 1 hour ago, not one side noted thus far :(

Biggest shot was 10 yesterday and nothing to report from that either.

All stamped batch, everything looks down to the t legit from boxes to puck to how it reconstitutes  

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #879 on: January 12, 2012, 12:15:09 PM »
tired as fuck nosleep?  

Just pinned 5 ius 1 hour ago, not one side noted thus far :(

Biggest shot was 10 yesterday and nothing to report from that either.

All stamped batch, everything looks down to the t legit from boxes to puck to how it reconstitutes 

NOTICED NADA. EXCEPT MY BLOOD PRESSURE RAISING.  >:(  IM LIKE RED IN THE FACE.

SOMEONE REPORTED TO ME THAT DIFFERENT KITS IN YOUR BATCH MAY BE LEGIT.SO IVE USED ALL THREE FROM THE SAME KIT. TOMMOROW I AM GOING TO USE DIFFERENT ONE'S.

I MAY JUST RECONSTIUTE ONE RIGHT NOW TO SEE IF THERE'S ANY HOPE IN THAT AND USE IT TOMMOROW THO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #880 on: January 12, 2012, 12:15:54 PM »
When you consider all the money generated in sales for this product on just this board alone and now all the money that will be lost due to lost sales -- all on the word of just one man -- gh15. Now it doesn't seem so far fetched to me that he would have a price on his head. If it wasn't for him countless of bodybuilders around the world that are willing to shell out thousands would still be getting scammed.

Now, more than ever, my friend, watch your back and stay safe. When you cross people with lots of money and resources you take a big risk. 

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #881 on: January 12, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
JUST TOOK 20IU.

ILL KNOW BY TONIGHT OR NOT TO MAKE THE FINAL CALL TO KAMI. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED, HE WILL BE DONE.

ON THE CHECKLIST, IT HAD EVERYTHING BUT #1. IT WAS CLEAR LIKE MINERAL WATER ONCE RECONSTITUTED.HEAVY BUBBLES, HEAVY VACCUUM, ETC. ON BOTH VIALS. TOOK A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO DISSOLVE BUT WATER WAS PRETTY DAMN CLEAR.

i had some hgh in the past... pretty clear ... but was legit..
if you want to know if it is real.... you can try the following.. it will cost you a vial of hgh though.. but since these are drastic times... drastic measures are called for ....
reconstitute a vial of hgh... now shake it violently!!! shake it!!
real hgh will degrade and break down... it's a sensitive protein once reconstituted...
it should turn thicker and will have a white residu in it....
should turn less clear.
also just use it a week.... real hgh should give you a gain of about 5-10 pounds the 1st week.... water retention. and good water retention that is.... 80% intramuscular....
but if you are allready on hgh that will be a useless method..
i feel for you guys.... nothing more fucked up then wasting money on bunk hgh....
but! still good sources around.... just look!!! and use your brain to find them....
go for legit companies, avoid resellers ... remember fancy packaging means nothing!! i always get mine without any labels, nothing!! passes customs better that way.
i have had bluetops, greentops, yellowtops, back in the day orange and browns..... had em all...
only got shafted once....
hgh is NOT expensive anymore to produce, patents have all run out!!! any lab with decent resources can produce hgh.
and since it is not illegal in china to produce and sell hgh.... not a lot of chinese fakers... the people that sell fakes are 90% resellers.... us guys and/or eu guys.... and usually it's not fake, it's underdosed.. they will sell 4 iu's as 10 iu's.
why going thru the hassel of making fake hgh??? real hgh is not expensive...
legit chinese company's are severly punished when selling bad stuff, remember the guy who commited suicide????
also i have been doing business with chinese guys for like 7 years now... real honest people!
if you order 50 grams of powder or 10 kilo's they treat you the same! work 7 days a week... always reply emails within a day.... good people.. really... IF you find a good legit real chinese source that is...
nothing wrong with chinese hgh... sure there are underdosed , fakes etc .... but what market hasn't?

Be Happy,
Optimus

L.L

« Reply #882 on: January 12, 2012, 12:29:27 PM »
nordic ,, nordic ,, nordic ,, i thign he want ot be call pp ,, then peepee

peepee has the best generics ,, homer i sned my elf to check rips

but peepee is just puting gh inside the damn vials ,, what are bodybuild asking,, to put damn gh inside in decent dosing,, thats all they ask ,, his peopel do it

gh15 approved

lol..drop the N name already..

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #883 on: January 12, 2012, 12:34:41 PM »
IM STILL GONNA TRY IT OUT FOR A WEEK. BUT AFTER 20IU I AM BEET RED, BLOATED, AND FEEL LIKE A WALKING FATTY.

IF I FEEL NOTHING ON ME BY NEXT MONDAY, INSERT TREN 50MG 6 TIMES A WEEK AND A NICE ORDER TO STRANGO OR DL FOR SOME MORE GEAR AND IM JUST GONNA GO ALL OUT WITH HORMONAS FOR THE NEXT 1-2 YEARS AND SAY FUCK GH UNTIL I CAN CONSISTENTLY AFFORD IT.

I KNOW YOU MAY BE READING THIS PP, BUT ITS WHAT I GOTTA DO. I DONT HAVE THE HIGH DOLLAR STATUS YET AS A 21 YEAR OLD KID, I WILL THOUGH, AND WHEN I DO ULL BE MY MAN, BUT FOR NOW IF I SPEND IN THE HIGHER LEVELS IM LITERALLY SITTING WITH MAYBE 2-3 DINNER'S WORTH OF MONEY IN MY BACK ACCOUNT.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #884 on: January 12, 2012, 12:35:48 PM »

it sounds better  :D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #885 on: January 12, 2012, 12:35:54 PM »
When you consider all the money generated in sales for this product on just this board alone and now all the money that will be lost due to lost sales -- all on the word of just one man -- gh15. Now it doesn't seem so far fetched to me that he would have a price on his head. If it wasn't for him countless of bodybuilders around the world that are willing to shell out thousands would still be getting scammed.

Now, more than ever, my friend, watch your back and stay safe. When you cross people with lots of money and resources you take a big risk. 

gh15 is somewhat protected and anonymous, i would tell his elves who ordered from organizations with ties to people with power... protect yourself, know what leverage you have what leverage they have on you, if you threaten the livelihood of some people they will come after you something feirce. if you just wanna bodybuild and take steroids and stay out of internet drama then who cares, order from whoever, give your info to whoever, but if you are the ambitious type who wants his word to count, who wants to have some power, once you reveal your identity the jig is up, you lose some leverage

gh15 is careful not to step on the toes of certain people, there's a reason some source's names appear as stars when u type them into a post on steroid forums, take gh15's approach and be careful and calculated

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #886 on: January 12, 2012, 12:55:15 PM »
gh15 is somewhat protected and anonymous, i would tell his elves who ordered from organizations with ties to people with power... protect yourself, know what leverage you have what leverage they have on you, if you threaten the livelihood of some people they will come after you something feirce. if you just wanna bodybuild and take steroids and stay out of internet drama then who cares, order from whoever, give your info to whoever, but if you are the ambitious type who wants his word to count, who wants to have some power, once you reveal your identity the jig is up, you lose some leverage

gh15 is careful not to step on the toes of certain people, there's a reason some source's names appear as stars when u type them into a post on steroid forums, take gh15's approach and be careful and calculated

^ THIS 100X.

BUT FORTUNATELY, I WAS VERY CALCULATED WITH MY ORDERING PROCESS, NOT SO MUCH WITH MY FUNDS.  :(

WELL, WHATEVER. IM GOING TO ORDER 6 VIALS OF EITHER STRANGER, PP, DEFIANT, OR EVEN CHAVO TREN AND JUST START AT 300MG A WEEK AND JUST KEEP BUILDING UP STARTING NEXT MONDAY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #887 on: January 12, 2012, 12:57:53 PM »
just do 100mgs eod homie... 400 mgs of top chef tren is perfect no sides except insomnia, was hoping the gh would help would that but got beat by china man.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #888 on: January 12, 2012, 01:09:11 PM »

Gh15 has been exposing filth for years, this is not the first time he may have revealed dirt.  Again, I will say, I don't think Kami did this and is behind this.  It is the source in China.  Kami is looking bad just as anyone else that thought the Kigs they were selling were real.

Why do I beleive him?  He has been 100% honest with me.  Where other guys would get defensive, he checked into and gave me an honest answer.  he wants to be in this business for the long haul and didn;t want to do a pump and dump.  He is trying to correct the situation.

Can he test everything he sends?  No, but if he trusted his source and the source cut corners and lied to him.  Well we all know what happened.

Kami is planning for bigger and better products so yes, I will give him a chance again in the future.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #889 on: January 12, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »

you seem liek shill ,,that administrator wass right,, but you brought up fake kigtropin so im in catch 22,, i woudnt be surprized if you work for  him ,, it is too obvious,, drop it slin ,, nordic doesnt get  a pas by me,,i call anyone the way i want

i dont like shills i dont like when soeone pray on someone else,, many fellas are hurt i have sources who lose lot of money ,, good fellas source who didnt knwo this was going,,

this thing makes me sick ,, nordic doesnt need no ne to pimp him NO ONE

i told you before i have morals ,, i dont dance on graves i know much more than anyone else in the cult aware of bad from everyone ,, but there is bad and then THERE IS BAD,, the kigtropin factories....thats a BIG BAD,, thats why i brought company down ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #890 on: January 12, 2012, 01:27:56 PM »
Nobody here works for peepee, his service and product quality ensure he doesnt need to plant 'shills' on this site. Slinpimp in my humble opinion is an honest guy like a lot of guys here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #891 on: January 12, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
lol okami you have no clue friedn,, im serious,, he dosnt planet shills,, fellas just will kiss his ass right and left ,, the ones who DONT kiss his ass and are honest are the ones i care about,, and they put him very up on the scale when they talk to me,,my top elfs who dont shil or work for him regard him with high praise,, this! is why i respect him ,, but i dont give a flyin gfuck who the prson is , you better treat bodybuild with respect,,you dont take 5 k and deliver balonie product,, i wil nto stand for it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #892 on: January 12, 2012, 01:37:42 PM »
Man, the amount of us got fuvked over with this kig bullshit is an EPIDEMIC!! A sad day for bodybuilding. I know you won't let it go unpunished and fuck either will i

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #893 on: January 12, 2012, 01:38:32 PM »
Nobody here works for peepee, his service and product quality ensure he doesnt need to plant 'shills' on this site. Slinpimp in my humble opinion is an honest guy like a lot of guys here.

he is honest fella,, but you must rememebr i know everything ,, I KNOW EVERYTHING i know every little detail i know whee lal th epackages come from in europe and in americana i know whrere the fellas are from....my elfs alwyas tell me those things my top elfs are very high in the hirarcy i have administrator in my top elfs lol  A D M I N I S T R A T O R ,, i knwo everything i need to know,,

so yes slin is nice kid,, but! i been ther for so long...and i knwo what bodybuild si all about an di knwo how you get to be 230lb 5'9 7%  lol

do you know how many offer i get in one single week to have all my elfs that i want get ANYTHING THEY WANT ? every week i get about 1-2 offers to have free hormones for life with no worries for hormoens and not only me but all my elfs lol every single week ,, i have underground who wiling to basialy sit and do what i say,, do i ever use this power? think about it? look what i did to kigtropin lol

i dont give a flying fuck ,, we have money ,, all elfs that get stuff put money in one place this is the money used this is how products get tested,, no one know who are my elfs exactly ,, few of them are known but most no one know this is the way to truthful operation  

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #894 on: January 12, 2012, 01:40:02 PM »
GH15 GET THE FUCK IN MY THREAD ON THE JUICE BOARD AND TELL ME HOW I CAN REPLACE THIS KIGTROPINA 5IU AAS WISE.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #895 on: January 12, 2012, 01:40:18 PM »
i just got an e-mail response from kami saying it's impossible for him to know whether i got bunk or not so he will trust me and reship the goods if i just tell him the address. what do you think of it?...right now it seems like a stupid idea to get another 15 kits of nothing but sugary shit... :-\

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #896 on: January 12, 2012, 01:41:48 PM »
I DONT HAVE THE HIGH DOLLAR STATUS YET AS A 21 YEAR OLD KID, I WILL THOUGH, AND WHEN I DO ULL BE MY MAN, BUT FOR NOW IF I SPEND IN THE HIGHER LEVELS IM LITERALLY SITTING WITH MAYBE 2-3 DINNER'S WORTH OF MONEY IN MY BACK ACCOUNT.

man, stories like this are just heart breaking bro. stories like this will make a man wanna go liam neeson "taken" on some kigtropin-higher-up-in-china-motherfuckers

this is one of the greatest bodybuilding scams ever! fueled by some of the biggest names in the UG cult

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #897 on: January 12, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
man, stories like this are just heart breaking bro. stories like this will make a man wanna go liam neeson "taken" on some kigtropin-higher-up-in-china-motherfuckers

this is one of the greatest bodybuilding scams ever! fueled by some of the biggest names in the UG cult

DONT PITY ME REALLY. ITS NOT THAT BAD.

I DONT PAY FOR ANYTHIG ON MY OWN BUT THINGS LIKE THIS. MY PARENTS STILL GET ME MY FOOD, MY RENT,MY CAR, ETC. I DO WORK, AND HAVE SINCE I WAS 15, SO I DO UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE MONEY BUT MY LIFE IS NOT OVER. I STILL HAVE EVERYTHING AND REALLY HAVENT LOST ANYTHING BESIDES $750.ITS NOT LIKE THESE OTHER FOLKS LIKE SMOOF OR OKAMI OR SCHMOE KILLER WHO WILL TRANSITION FROM PHARM GRADE GH TO BUNK. IN THEIR CASE,THEY ARE LOSING MORE THAN JUST MONEY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #898 on: January 12, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
GH15 GET THE FUCK IN MY THREAD ON THE JUICE BOARD AND TELL ME HOW I CAN REPLACE THIS KIGTROPINA 5IU AAS WISE.

huh? who th e fuck are yo uto talk to me like that?  you get into your own tread ,,
what  fuck is going on here 19 year old talk to me like im their dog ,, remailers talk to me like im their son ,,

im gh15 i dont take orders from no one,, i make orders

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #899 on: January 12, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
huh? who th e fuck are yo uto talk to me like that?  you get into your own tread ,,
what  fuck is going on here 19 year old talk to me like im their dog ,, remailers talk to me like im their son ,,

im gh15 i dont take orders from no one,, i make orders

gh15 approved

IM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU. ITS JUST MY CAPS LOCK BRO.

I WANT YOUR ADVICE!!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO