Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131902 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
The Truth Behind GH15
« Reply #900 on: January 12, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
Yes, for this post, I will actually type in normal letters-- no capitals.

I think this needs to be said since the Kigtropin verdict is in, etc. and the whole controversy has pretty much settled, but what Gh15 has done for us is pretty much the ultimate thing anyone in this industry can do. And this strings from bodybuilders all the way to the average gym rats. He's let us become aware of sources that we can trust, and he has not taken a blind eye to any possible scam. He addresses the issue at hand.He can tell us what to look for if it's legit, he won't just let us sit there and rot if it's bunk he's always been helpful.

I think there are other people in this internet world that can have the same power as GH15, but chose to use it for their own monetary benefit and/or just overall power. The first person that comes to my mind is Big A from ProMusc, if he really wanted to he could clean up ProMusc and get rid of 90% of those sponsors and pretty much out the scammers that he's well aware of. In his mind, it's not his job to do that. His job is to run the board, provide the sponsors for you as long as they pay him, and with your money you make your choices and live with them.

GH15 has taken it a step further and pretty much said put your money within these select sources, understand what to expect from which drug, the timing, the ins & outs, and etc. Not to say Big A hasn't said this, but Big A has just touched the base while GH15 goes above & beyond.

It's unfortunate plenty of us got balonie Kigtropin, but at the end of the day, we still have one weapon in our arsenal that before we did not have. Gh15 could've easily taken the route of, oh well, you're fucked and it's your loss. But he didn't, the website should prevent this from in the future and I sincerely hope it does.

In March, he's apparently making some website, I hope this kind of progression continues of destroying scammers and opening the eyes of thetruth. Even in just a few months, my knowledge has increased, but my quality of gear has too and body(sans the whole injury part). I know what to expect to fulfill my goals.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The Truth Behind GH15
« Reply #901 on: January 12, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »
The truth? YOU WANT THE TRUTH?

GH15 is Nasser, DJ, Gunter, Alex23, Milos, Fred, Johnny No Name, Paul Dillett, Roland, Ronald, McDonald, Devil, Angel, Sinner and Saint.

Gh15 is who you want him to be but he is none of it it.

Read the clues, read the fucking CLUES.  He has given his identity, his true identity.

He talks about elves.  Biggest mistake of his life because he gave up his identity.

He is....

SANTA CLAUS

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #902 on: January 12, 2012, 02:12:51 PM »
It's pretty much meaningless to try to figure out who he is. He's too calculated.

Regardless, he's got our backs, and the entire business of bodybuilding drugs has nobodies back. It's selective scamming, straight up scamming, it's underdosed, etc. No clue why they have to scam, but like one guy said in another thread we deal with illegal dealers and expect quality control.

And yes, only in this thread will caps lock not be on full force.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #903 on: January 12, 2012, 02:13:39 PM »
Yes, for this post, I will actually type in normal letters-- no capitals.

I think this needs to be said since the Kigtropin verdict is in, etc. and the whole controversy has pretty much settled, but what Gh15 has done for us is pretty much the ultimate thing anyone in this industry can do. And this strings from bodybuilders all the way to the average gym rats. He's let us become aware of sources that we can trust, and he has not taken a blind eye to any possible scam. He addresses the issue at hand.He can tell us what to look for if it's legit, he won't just let us sit there and rot if it's bunk he's always been helpful.

I think there are other people in this internet world that can have the same power as GH15, but chose to use it for their own monetary benefit and/or just overall power. The first person that comes to my mind is Big A from ProMusc, if he really wanted to he could clean up ProMusc and get rid of 90% of those sponsors and pretty much out the scammers that he's well aware of. In his mind, it's not his job to do that. His job is to run the board, provide the sponsors for you as long as they pay him, and with your money you make your choices and live with them.

GH15 has taken it a step further and pretty much said put your money within these select sources, understand what to expect from which drug, the timing, the ins & outs, and etc. Not to say Big A hasn't said this, but Big A has just touched the base while GH15 goes above & beyond.

It's unfortunate plenty of us got balonie Kigtropin, but at the end of the day, we still have one weapon in our arsenal that before we did not have. Gh15 could've easily taken the route of, oh well, you're fucked and it's your loss. But he didn't, the website should prevent this from in the future and I sincerely hope it does.

In March, he's apparently making some website, I hope this kind of progression continues of destroying scammers and opening the eyes of thetruth. Even in just a few months, my knowledge has increased, but my quality of gear has too and body(sans the whole injury part). I know what to expect to fulfill my goals.

Just when I was thinking gh15 went down a few notches for being the main reason for everyone getting ripped off, you make some very good points. He is absolutely just trying to look out for everyone. I agree with your post. Good stuff

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #904 on: January 12, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »
2011 was the Year Of GH15....he's over the top now.  You know it.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #905 on: January 12, 2012, 02:16:41 PM »
gh15 needs to take a break on hormones and post more about aliens and whores

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #906 on: January 12, 2012, 02:18:38 PM »
Just when I was thinking gh15 went down a few notches for being the main reason for everyone getting ripped off, you make some very good points. He is absolutely just trying to look out for everyone. I agree with your post. Good stuff

He was a big reason why everyone got ripped off, he cannot deny that himself. We followed like sheep, much like he listened to the initial reviewers. We should've seen it before our own eyes. He's big, very big. But he's also the very same reason people got some of the best gear in their hands and even had that remote access to GH. You think I would know of stranger, of DL, of poo poo without him? You think this entire site and their followers would? He's pretty much given us all the ingredients, your bank account is dictates how much you can supply yourself with, and your overall goals determines how far you will take it. The knowledge is there. What EQ will do to you, what Test will do to you at larger doses without/with GH, what Tren does to you, what Masteron does to you, what Anadrol does to you. It's all out there.

Without GH15, I'd still be buying Creatine Monohydrate and following my 6-meal plan with 2-3 hours between, etc.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #907 on: January 12, 2012, 02:18:48 PM »

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #908 on: January 12, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #909 on: January 12, 2012, 02:21:54 PM »
Good luck, bro.

Nothing is more irritating than fake GH. It's the worst, because it's the most expensive, hard to acquire from a trusted source and hard to make sure they're not part of the old bait and switch. I hope these guys get what's coming to them.

using bunk gh make fellas quit bodybuild,, you hear me very right ,, yes

hgh is evereything in bodybuild,, especialy in 30s..using bunk gh make fellas not wanting to go train ,, im very serious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #910 on: January 12, 2012, 02:22:11 PM »
  he does know his shit...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Re: kigtropin check list,, bible index
« Reply #911 on: January 12, 2012, 02:27:31 PM »
BUYING BUNK GH MADE ME WANNA CRY AND STOP THIS ENTIRELY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #912 on: January 12, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »
  he does know his shit...

arce1988's best post right here. :o 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #913 on: January 12, 2012, 02:36:33 PM »
gh15 brings down the scammers which is a good thing!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #914 on: January 12, 2012, 02:39:42 PM »
gh15 brings down the scammers which is a good thing!

It's a two-way effect; he outs the scammers, and mentions the golden boys. Nothing more you can ask for, really.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: January 12, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #916 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »
gh15 for President!!!
TEAM Nasser

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: The power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #917 on: January 12, 2012, 02:52:15 PM »
man, stories like this are just heart breaking bro. stories like this will make a man wanna go liam neeson "taken" on some kigtropin-higher-up-in-china-motherfuckers

this is one of the greatest bodybuilding scams ever! fueled by some of the biggest names in the UG cult
lol.. little dramatic bro.... ;D
always been like this... first steroid scams... now its hgh/and all the crap peptides,  since that is where the money is...
i would like to say.... do never buy these bullshit peptides... it's crap! really... just go for hgh...
why do you think the only product being used to treat patients with growthhormone related problems is good old hgh???? because that is what works!
and please do not curse china.... china men are good people.... lol...
just because some rotten apples ruin it does not mean it's all crap!
and besides, the guy who ripped people of was not chinese was he??he knew where he got is powders from....
he knew what he was selling, he knew.....
china is just where the powders are made and sold.... kinda like colombia with the coke...
it leaves colombia in it's purest form..... yet on it's way it gets cut up by greedy people.... profit....
not the fault of china china man.....  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #918 on: January 12, 2012, 02:52:43 PM »
It's a two-way effect; he outs the scammers, and mentions the golden boys. Nothing more you can ask for, really.
Right

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #919 on: January 12, 2012, 02:53:43 PM »
you keep referring to gh15 as a person, gh15 is an invented persona, the man who created it shares a few charactics with it, but he is not it, that's why gh15 refers to itself as it, not he or she or I, it

the other truth of the matter is, it ALL comes down to money, gh15 is only independent because it's owner has money, big a is not like gh15 because big a makes his money from the boards

one big thing about gh15 that it shares with its owner, you can not really endear yourself to either of them, the man behind gh15... the way his brain operates is this way, its judgment can not be swayed by anything, meaning u can be as nice to it as you want to, if it finds fault with you, it will express it, it will betray you in a minute, it's not loyal to you unless it sees itself within you, if gh15 does not see a mini gh15 in you, it will not give a flying fuck about you no matter what u did for it in the past, it simply wont let u have any real estate in its mind

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #920 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

LOL..you guys didnt  know jack you were all prasing Kigs until  i reported

thats because kigs were very very god pharma grade gh,, it went bad during end of november december,, they manipulated everyone,, again legit kig better than nordic gh ,, but it has to be legit,,

NOW!  and this is importent... i took vial of kigtropn and shook it from print just to make sure im not losing my mind abotu all the balonei fellas and remailers try to tell me ,, over 150 mails in one day yesteday from fellas with 1 posting! ,,

i can tell you there is  2 iu in those vials if any...no cludy no lot bubble ,, mayeb 6-7 bubbles that go away like when you shake water little longer ,, this is some ghrp in 2 iu ,, it is bunk balonie ,, yuck ,, disguting,, this is beyond fucked

gh15 approved
fallen angel

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #921 on: January 12, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »

you keep referring to gh15 as a person, gh15 is an invented persona, the man who created it shares a few charactics with it, but he is not it, that's why gh15 refers to itself as it, not he or she or I, it

the other truth of the matter is, it ALL comes down to money, gh15 is only independent because it's owner has money, big a is not like gh15 because big a makes his money from the boards

one big thing about gh15 that it shares with its owner, you can not really endear yourself to either of them, the man behind gh15... the way his brain operates is this way, its judgment can not be swayed by anything, meaning u can be as nice to it as you want to, if it finds fault with you, it will express it, it will betray you in a minute, it's not loyal to you unless it sees itself within you, if gh15 does not see a mini gh15 in you, it will not give a flying fuck about you no matter what u did for it in the past, it simply wont let u have any real estate in its mind

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #922 on: January 12, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
What about the STAMPED from late december that slin, nosleep, myself and others have that don't appear to be legit?

thats because kigs were very very god pharma grade gh,, it went bad during end of november december,, they manipulated everyone,, again legit kig better than **** gh ,, but it has to be legit,,

NOW!  and this is importent... i took vial of kigtropn and shook it from print just to make sure im not losing my mind abotu all the balonei fellas and remailers try to tell me ,, over 150 mails in one day yesteday from fellas with 1 posting! ,,

i can tell you there is  2 iu in those vials if any...no cludy no lot bubble ,, mayeb 6-7 bubbles that go away like when you shake water little longer ,, this is some ghrp in 2 iu ,, it is bunk balonie ,, yuck ,, disguting,, this is beyond fucked

gh15 approved

dustin

« Reply #923 on: January 12, 2012, 03:01:31 PM »
What about the STAMPED from late december that slin, nosleep, myself and others have that don't appear to be legit?

I had thought they might be kosher, but now it seems that some stamped kits might also have underdosed vials.

My suggestion would be to stay clear and don't take the risk.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #924 on: January 12, 2012, 03:05:07 PM »
2011 was the Year Of GH15....he's over the top now.  You know it.

May I remind you on your 'history' on this board?  ::)

Date Registered:    December 09, 2010, 04:41:31 AM