Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129654 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »
ok. i have a serious question: my first time with gh i did 4iu/day of generic blue tops til i burned through the kit. nothing happened.

i have five kits of kigtropin from kk on the way, but i'm wondering if i could have damaged the gh by not using bac water (instead i boiled distilled).

any thoughts? and what should i do this time around? is bac worth it or should i stick with boiling distilled?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2012, 11:39:35 AM »
ok. i have a serious question: my first time with gh i did 4iu/day of generic blue tops til i burned through the kit. nothing happened.

i have five kits of kigtropin from kk on the way, but i'm wondering if i could have damaged the gh by not using bac water (instead i boiled distilled).

any thoughts? and what should i do this time around? is bac worth it or should i stick with boiling distilled?

No. the liquid used for reconstitution is irrelevant if you use up a vial quickly (within a day or two).

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: January 09, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »
yes your fine with the sterile water.. should use the vial within 1-3 days though

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2012, 11:41:23 AM »
yes your fine with the sterile water.. should use the vial within 1-3 days though

U SAID U HAD THOSE SAME BOXES AS KAMI. IF SO, HOW IS IT WORKIN FOR U?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2012, 11:42:57 AM »
profecy has the printeed boxes?? talk ! how are they?
fallen angel

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:20 AM »
mine are the stamped version box, takes a decent time to fully dissolve, aluminum on the top is the quality one (unlike the printed version gh15 was saying distorts a bit). i was doing 2.5 IU split 2 times throughout the day and didnt feel much, but when i did 5 IU all at once i pretty much fell asleep.vivid dreams. seem to be looking more full. hungrier etc.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:55 AM »
i do not have the printed version ! but they are from kami

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:06 AM »
does kami even sell printed version? who sell the printed version ? who is behind it ?
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:36 AM »
mine are the stamped version box, takes a decent time to fully dissolve, aluminum on the top is the quality one (unlike the printed version gh15 was saying distorts a bit). i was doing 2.5 IU split 2 times throughout the day and didnt feel much, but when i did 5 IU all at once i pretty much fell asleep.vivid dreams. seem to be looking more full. hungrier etc.

YUP, MUCH LIKE MINE FROM KAMI. 2IU AND IM HUNGRY, 4IU AND I PASSED OUT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

dustin

« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »
I think we should send these to RonnyT for testing. I know another cat who only posts on private boards who can test them too.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2012, 11:48:29 AM »
does kami even sell printed version? who sell the printed version ? who is behind it ?

IM STARTING TO THINK ITS NOT KAMI.

WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS ANOTHER SOURCE FOR KIGS, WE ALL THINK KAMI. BUT NO ONE IS GIVING ME A CLEAR ANSWER BUT SLINPIMP. I KNOW SOME GOT SCAMMED BY EM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2012, 11:49:29 AM »
yeah do we even have any members here that have ordered from kami and received printed version wtf?!!?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2012, 11:50:21 AM »
Will someone PM me where good to go for kigs, im trying to read behind the lines but im not getting no where. Im UK

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
Gh, before claiming they are 5IU, that is a claim that needs to be lab tested, let's see if Kami gets in touch with you.  I hope he can clear this up.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2012, 11:52:03 AM »
yeah do we even have any members here that have ordered from kami and received printed version wtf?!!?

YES. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AND SAY IF U GOT IT FROM TOYOTA, FROM EMINEM, FROM MAGNUM PISTOLA, BE SPECIFIC. CAUSE IF IT'S NOT DL, WE ARE ASSUMING ITS KAMI AND IT MAY BE BAD.

GH15, ASK UR ELF WHERE HE GOT THOSE PRINTED BOXES FROM. RIGHT NOW, IM AWAITING TO SEE WHAT MAX B, OKAMI AND BUNS OF STEELE SAY IN REGARDS TO THERES. IS IT STAMPED OR PRINTED?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2012, 11:52:12 AM »
my elf got from eminence a box...not dated as he say ,,no date on vials but he say the kigtropin is the real deal old style with the old box

do you think eminence is behind this?
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2012, 11:52:52 AM »

i have printed version from kami. i will be running them alone after today (i was using other, real legit gh, along side kigs previously) and i'm going to get my igf-1 tested along with growth hormone blood levels tested some time in the near future because there is too much speculation over these.

since i've been using other GH previously i can't really give an honest review of the kigs themselves since i don't know if it was the other GH making my nose hairs grow like weeds.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »
my elf got from eminence a box...not dated as he say ,,no date on vials but he say the kigtropin is the real deal old style with the old box

do you think eminence is behind this?

>:(

GO THROUGH YOUR PMS AND READ THE SUBJECT OF ONE CALLED: DEEP FRY THIS guy.

THIS WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. I KNOW FOR A FACT, AN ABSOLUTE FACT THAT THREE PEOPLE HAVE HAD GREEN TOPS WITH GHRP-6 IN IT. AND THAT WILL DISSOLVE MUCH LIKE U JUST DESCRIBED.ENJOY YOUR PEPTIDE,GH15.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »
i have printed version from kami. i will be running them alone after today (i was using other, real legit gh, along side kigs previously) and i'm going to get my igf-1 tested along with growth hormone blood levels tested some time in the near future because there is too much speculation over these.

since i've been using other GH previously i can't really give an honest review of the kigs themselves since i don't know if it was the other GH making my nose hairs grow like weeds.

According to your avatar it made your bangs grow out as well.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2012, 11:55:06 AM »

I DONT REALLY BELIEVE IGF TESTS.I DID A FULL PANEL WHILE ON NOVOS, AND THEY ARE LEGIT AND MY IGF WAS STILL QUITE PATHETIC. I DID A FULL PANEL FOR HEALTH INSURANCE. THEN BG METER IS BASED OFF HOW YOU INJECT IT, WHEN, WHAT YOU ATE, ETC. TOO MANY VARIABLES TO EVER BE CONSISTENT.

HOWEVER, YOU'LL KNOW IF IT'S LEGIT KIGTROPIN IN A WEEK OR TWO. YOU'LL SEE YOUR SHOULDERS BE THICKER.NO YOU WONT MUTATE INTO A 3D SPECIES OVERNIGHT BUT YOU'LL KNOW YOU ARE ON SOMETHING RATHER THAN NOTHING.

BUT PRINTED FROM KAMI? ALL EYES ON YOU BRO. ALL EYES ON YOU.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
YES. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC AND SAY IF U GOT IT FROM TOYOTA, FROM EMINEM, FROM MAGNUM PISTOLA, BE SPECIFIC. CAUSE IF IT'S NOT DL, WE ARE ASSUMING ITS KAMI AND IT MAY BE BAD.

GH15, ASK UR ELF WHERE HE GOT THOSE PRINTED BOXES FROM. RIGHT NOW, IM AWAITING TO SEE WHAT MAX B, OKAMI AND BUNS OF STEELE SAY IN REGARDS TO THERES. IS IT STAMPED OR PRINTED?

Bro mine should be here tomorrow or wednesday latest depends on jfk..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2012, 11:57:01 AM »
>:(

GO THROUGH YOUR PMS AND READ THE SUBJECT OF ONE CALLED: DEEP FRY THIS ####.

THIS WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. I KNOW FOR A FACT, AN ABSOLUTE FACT THAT THREE PEOPLE HAVE HAD GREEN TOPS WITH GHRP-6 IN IT. AND THAT WILL DISSOLVE MUCH LIKE U JUST DESCRIBED.ENJOY YOUR PEPTIDE,GH15.

do you realy think i would take this ..? thin kfor a second im gh15 i have 7 kits thanktropin in fridge 3 novos,, 4 humatrope,, 2 kigtropin stamped box which is legit since im on it,, and then another 3 printed boxes,, i dont use thing sthat are not legit lol but others ....someone wil have to pay the price

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
Bro mine should be here tomorrow or wednesday latest depends on jfk..

PM ME PHOTOS ONCE IN.

THEN BE VERY SPECIFIC ON HOW IT RE-CONSTITUTES AND EXPLAIN IN DETAIL TO GH15.I DONT KNOW THAT ENOUGH TO COMMENT. BUT ALL I KNOW IS ON MY DL ONES YOU REALLY DONT EVEN HAVE TO PUSH THE PLUNGER IN, IT KINDA JUST SUCKS IT ALL UP IN THERE!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
yeah you already know the deal, ill pm both of you and post in thread...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: January 09, 2012, 11:58:54 AM »
do you realy think i would take this ..? thin kfor a second im gh15 i have 7 kits thanktropin in fridge 3 novos,, 4 humatrope,, 2 kigtropin stamped box which is legit since im on it,, and then another 3 printed boxes,, i dont use thing sthat are not legit lol but others ....someone wil have to pay the price

gh15 approved

YA I KNOW ULL TRASH IT, BUT IM TELLING YOU WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS TRUE IN PMS.IT'S A CIRCLE JERK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO