Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 129729 times)

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #275 on: January 09, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »

wow, it's like that now ,brad...i thought  we were cool , this is krod btw,,, yes , im a twig , but im also 10 years younger than you   , got 20 pounds on you and 6 inches in height...whos the twig,again ??  ;D
LOL i know who you are silly rabbit! and being 10 years younger you should be responding to juice better and growing like a baby gorilla, and be far ahead of me by now  ;)
team b-boy

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: printed box kigtropin gh in question/ 2012 1/9
« Reply #276 on: January 09, 2012, 06:15:40 PM »
Fuck off, douchebag. That's what else.

hahahhahahhaahahhahaha wholly fuck, i ALMOST SPIT UP ON MY COMPUTER MONITOR!!!!

L.L

« Reply #277 on: January 09, 2012, 06:17:49 PM »
LOL i know who you are silly rabbit! and being 10 years younger you should be responding to juice better and growing like a baby gorilla, and be far ahead of me by now  ;)

i recently starting abusing the doses youve been cruising for years ;D...anyways , this isnt about  you or me..you win , you wanna be Pro ,i idont give a damn about that........why dont you step it up and post  feedback  youve heard from osiris ,  ddog -your boy that you helped   and the rest...???

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #278 on: January 09, 2012, 06:18:21 PM »
I'm just glad this is starting to get resolved.  I didn't like that Kami and Slin were both under the spot light like that.  We gotta stick together in this shit.  I mean, Kami is giving us bomb ass GH and slin is one of a handful of guys on here that not only responds to PM's and is willing to help people but actually has a physique to back it up.
Glad to see bboy posting again too.  Now we just gotta get smoof back from vacation lol.

Stavios

« Reply #279 on: January 09, 2012, 06:18:24 PM »
common bro's i came to the thunderdome and told you that kami had good kigs, then a couple of "twinks" cry out they are fake or bla bla bla what the fuck ever? if you guys want to keep inj. rips and shits and gaining fucking tons of water while the real motherfuckers out on the NPC scene and pro's are laughing while they are injecting iu after iu of kigtropins you go right the fuck ahead. then you will sit back and wonder why u are not on "freak status".  :(

yeah but your gear in sponsored if I remember well so ...

no offense but ... it's normal for us to be skeptical   ;D

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #280 on: January 09, 2012, 06:21:42 PM »

i recently starting abusing the doses youve been cruising for years ;D...anyways , this isnt about or me..you win , you wanna be Pro ,i idont give a damn about that........why dont you step it up and post  feedback  youve heard from osiris ,your boy that you help  ddog and the rest...???
honestly i have not heard anything from osiris? bro i just do me, I am on 10iu of kigs and fucking mutating like a guy, just hard to keep my fucking weight up, Im down to about 240 right now, I have dropped 7 lbs, gotten stronger, leaner, and freakier while taking k's kigtropins. I am happy and don't really give two shits what other people take, like i said, the big boys just sit back and laugh while they inj. iu after iu after iu of kigtropins.
team b-boy

Stavios

« Reply #281 on: January 09, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »
this website has become one big advertisment  for a few brands  ;D

it's almost up to the muscletech level

no offense to anybody but that's just how it looks to me

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: January 09, 2012, 06:25:01 PM »
slin your a good bro, and you have the right to voice your opinion, you can't please everyone in any business. don't want to divide this board, there enough of that going around everywhere else, good bro's here, and you have the right to say what you want and do what you want, I can only give my opinion and advice and try and help when i can, the rest is up to each individual.
team b-boy

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #283 on: January 09, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
Being that it's still winter if his vials got damage in the heat then he's never getting good gh. Nord seems to come through fine.
hgh in the freezed dried powder form is quite stable...
stable at 37 celsius degrees for weeks...
most places on earth do not even reach these temp...
and difference in temp can cause condense... moisture.. if the vials are shitty quality and have no vacuum...
that is what ruins hgh.... not heat.. lol!

once reconstituted hgh is fragile....degrades quickly in heat.... or if frozen
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swlabr

« Reply #284 on: January 09, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »
hgh in the freezed dried powder form is quite stable...
stable at 37 celsius degrees for weeks...
most places on earth do not even reach these temp...
and difference in temp can cause condense... moisture.. if the vials are shitty quality and have no vacuum...
that is what ruins hgh.... not heat.. lol!

once reconstituted hgh is fragile....degrades quickly in heat.... or if frozen

Fuck I left some kits in the fridge and for some reason they got moist. Did I just ruin 3 kits? :(

L.L

« Reply #285 on: January 09, 2012, 06:32:45 PM »
slin your a good bro, and you have the right to voice your opinion, you can't please everyone in any business. don't want to divide this board, there enough of that going around everywhere else, good bro's here, and you have the right to say what you want and do what you want, I can only give my opinion and advice and try and help when i can, the rest is up to each individual.

I hear you, the only thing im guilty of  is reporting on my gh .My intentions were never to bash no source,  nor to start shit,..thats not me , not my style.. but i couldnt stay quite and let it slip..and to have to hear insults like you have a hidden agenda, youre working for somebody , liar..wtf , just for voicing my truth  ?? ..I'm happy for you that your Kigs are doing the job , mine did not..i mean , mines didnt do anything as a mater of fact . Yes, there is good ,legit Kig going around unfortunately my order whether got mishandled it or  i got hit with very weak gh...it's ok i took my  losses but something had to be said..

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: January 09, 2012, 06:33:30 PM »
Fuck I left some kits in the fridge and for some reason they got moist. Did I just ruin 3 kits? :(
the kigs should have a strong vacuum so you are good to go if that was the case.
team b-boy

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2012, 06:39:32 PM »
the kigs should have a strong vacuum so you are good to go if that was the case.
if the moist got there after you put them in the fridge.... you are probably ok.. sometimes happens if you leave the fridge door open to long... lol.. where you admiring your kigs?? lol... some dudes get up in the middle of the night to see if the hgh is ok... leave the door open.... lol!!
just kidding....
anyway i would use the 3 with moist first ... just to be sure...
moist is liquid and liquid reconstitutes hgh.... once reconstituted hgh degrades..
Be Happy,
Optimus

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2012, 06:41:26 PM »
fridge is a moint place, i think gh15 said u dont have to keep gh in fridge for that reason until it's been reconsistuted, may be wrong

Swlabr

« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2012, 06:42:32 PM »

These are thanks, though. :(

if the moist got there after you put them in the fridge.... you are probably ok.. sometimes happens if you leave the fridge door open to long... lol.. where you admiring your kigs?? lol... some dudes get up in the middle of the night to see if the hgh is ok... leave the door open.... lol!!
just kidding....
anyway i would use the 3 with moist first ... just to be sure...
moist is liquid and liquid reconstitutes hgh.... once reconstituted hgh degrades..

Well when I flip the vial the powder drops to the other side. Does that mean the vacuum is gone?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2012, 06:47:19 PM »

Well when I flip the vial the powder drops to the other side. Does that mean the vacuum is gone?

No, my kigs have awesome vac. and the puck will drop to the other side if you flip them.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2012, 06:52:02 PM »

lol .. you made me laugh man! never thought about it that way.... ;D ;D ;D
but , the powder drops , even with a good vacuum.... gravity still works in a vacuum..
Be Happy,
Optimus

whitewidow

« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2012, 06:56:54 PM »

I hear you, the only thing im guilty of  is reporting on my gh .My intentions were never to bash no source,  nor to start shit,..thats not me , not my style.. but i couldnt stay quite and let it slip..and to have to hear insults like you have a hidden agenda, youre working for somebody , liar..wtf , just for voicing my truth  ?? ..I'm happy for you that your Kigs are doing the job , mine did not..i mean , mines didnt do anything as a mater of fact . Yes, there is good ,legit Kig going around unfortunately my order whether got mishandled it or  i got hit with very weak gh...it's ok i took my  losses but something had to be said..

Yes this guy had no reason to get called kiddo or get accused of having a agenda. getting a weak batch of HGH is possible. it isnt USA Human grade they can ship you whatever they want! his were obviously misshandled or underdosed end of story! otherwise he wouldnt of came on the forum un happy about his HGH, I would of done the say thing slinpimp did and you alot of you guys thought he was lying or had an agenda especially GH15 who was calling him kiddo and telling him he obviously had an agenda. the man just wants some quality HGH. He knows what he should expect from HGH and fro some reason his kits were shit end of story. he will have better luck with thanktropin or novos since thats what his body seems to respond to better. i dont think he should try kigs again. just thanktropin ,novos and human grade. slinpimp does not want to be a pro wich i think is a good call they don't make that much money. BBoy will have a short lived IFBB career.cap went pro in 8 months after breaking from BB  for years! bboy looks nothing like cap!their a thick short bodybuilder. good luck getting wheels like that! he got a MD clumn MD lay-out. their is nalot of competition have fun trying to compete with the big boys!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »
 shgh

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #294 on: January 09, 2012, 07:01:02 PM »

Krod, I think it's real simple, you just got a bad batch.  It happens.  I just got mine in and I got cts within a day and am loving them.

L.L

« Reply #295 on: January 09, 2012, 07:05:54 PM »
Krod, I think it's real simple, you just got a bad batch.  It happens.  I just got mine in and I got cts within a day and am loving them.

what up ,mang...yeah , it happens,,.like i said i took my losses and im done talking Kigs or Kami..ive said enough...i just took my money some place else ..and thats it,.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: January 09, 2012, 07:06:53 PM »

I think this is definitely the case. Q, do you notice less water retention on kigs as opposed to rips?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #297 on: January 09, 2012, 07:11:02 PM »
Yes this guy had no reason to get called kiddo or get accused of having a agenda. getting a weak batch of HGH is possible. it isnt USA Human grade they can ship you whatever they want! his were obviously misshandled or underdosed end of story! otherwise he wouldnt of came on the forum un happy about his HGH, I would of done the say thing slinpimp did and you alot of you guys thought he was lying or had an agenda especially GH15 who was calling him kiddo and telling him he obviously had an agenda. the man just wants some quality HGH. He knows what he should expect from HGH and fro some reason his kits were shit end of story. he will have better luck with thanktropin or novos since thats what his body seems to respond to better. i dont think he should try kigs again. just thanktropin ,novos and human grade. slinpimp does not want to be a pro wich i think is a good call they don't make that much money. BBoy will have a short lived IFBB career.cap went pro in 8 months after breaking from BB  for years! bboy looks nothing like cap!their a thick short bodybuilder. good luck getting wheels like that! he got a MD clumn MD lay-out. their is nalot of competition have fun trying to compete with the big boys!
WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CAPRICE MURRY? tell him to come to the thunderdome since you are his manwhore, NO? i didn't think so he don't have the balls.
team b-boy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #298 on: January 09, 2012, 07:12:12 PM »

yeah, that's what i was saying too.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #299 on: January 09, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CAPRICE MURRY? tell him to come to the thunderdome since you are his manwhore, NO? i didn't think so he don't have the balls.

:D

YA TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THANKS VS. NOVOS SLINPIMP. I'M ALL EARS ON THAT.UPDATE ME AFTER A MONTH ON THANKS. HOW MUCH U RUNNIN OF IT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO