Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 128685 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: kigtropin new printed box final verdict is coming
« Reply #525 on: January 10, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »
its prety much selective scam,, i want to see if they had the courage to send god of hormones bunk products,, let me be on it for few hours when i take it ,, i just want ot see if they had the courage to send my elf bad product as in the printed box vials

gh15 approved
fallen angel

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #526 on: January 10, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Email from team Kami ,,,They're acting very professional so far . I  really appreciate this.

" Sorry to hear that.

Let me speak to the team and get back to you with a solution.

The kigs are very good, but it could be that you got a ´bad batch´ of products and thus we have to replace the goods.

I will email you tomorrow.

Kami."

If there is an issue with Kami's kigs, he'll get you fixed up. Since these threads went up, I have pretty much been in a constant back and forth with him asking if he had any idea what was going. He was very quick to reply and he says he's trying to get an account approved here so he can field questions himself.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #527 on: January 10, 2012, 03:15:06 PM »
If there is an issue with Kami's kigs, he'll get you fixed up. Since these threads went up, I have pretty much been in a constant back and forth with him asking if he had any idea what was going. He was very quick to reply and he says he's trying to get an account approved here so he can field questions himself.

Fair enough, i have a current order with him, hope he does right by me
Thunderdome approved

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #528 on: January 10, 2012, 03:16:20 PM »
Fair enough, i have a current order with him, hope he does right by me
X2

L.L

« Reply #529 on: January 10, 2012, 03:35:19 PM »
i just got to my pms another few fellas saying they had stamp or have stamp and its bunk ,, something very serious is going on ,, you were truthful,, i appologize to you

gh15 approved

It's all good man, Apology accepted.. like Ive  told u before it wasnt nothing personal against you nor the source involved , Ive always respected you and always will  .. ...I  simply noticed  something  was wrong after my 6th vial , I might not be  a Pro but  i  sure know my body  and gh i was gonna  say shit right then but i waited another 5 days and the same thing, nothing  ..1 kit down in 10 days  and didnt feel jack ,no visible changes , no sides ,nada.. so thats when i decided to voice my opinion publicly...If you  go back i never said kami was scammer or that all Kigs sucked i always said the product I GOT  was fucked up for some reason and wasnt measuring up....that simple

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: So I wonder why GH15 is pushing shittropin so hard?
« Reply #530 on: January 10, 2012, 03:38:37 PM »
you hate it how big gh15 is eh? it eats into you ,, if you not careful i will levae you with zero clients,, z e r o clients
wait till th ecomerical about you come out,, you will be in absolut shock ,, maybe you can look for atorny to sue ...you wil need one

gh15 approved
epic destruction of "Noel Fullofshit"

Stavios

« Reply #531 on: January 10, 2012, 03:41:05 PM »
Always thought that Fuller guy was pretty cool until I heard the rumors about filty g4p. Hard to have respect for a guy like that :-\

he turns women into shemale monsters, what did you expect

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #532 on: January 10, 2012, 03:54:36 PM »
It's good man, Apologize accepted.. like Ive  told u before i wasnt nothing personal against you nor the source involved , Ive always respected you and always will  .. ...I  simply noticed  something  was wrong after my 6th vial , I might not be  a Pro but  i  sure know my body  and gh i was gonna  say right then but i waited another 5 days and the same thing, nothing  ..1 kit down in 10 days  and didnt feel jack ,no visible changes , no sides ,nada.. so thats when i decided to voice my opinion publicly...If you  go back i never said kami was scammer or that all Kigs sucked i always said the product I GOT  was fucked up for some reason and wasnt measuring up....that simple

i dont knwo who kami is ,, i couldnt giev a flying shit about kami,, i was swapt into the bboy praises of kami,, but kami is not the probelm here,, it is the company i think that started underdose whomever do this kigs also do other gh ,, i think they selective scam acording to the pms i get from fellas i actualy know ,, some of them say they got kigs with stamp box that is bunk like you say ,, so yes it is a problem ,, company put bunk vials into ....stamped boxes put everything like it shoudl be BESIDE DAMN GH in the vials ,, and then to some they put great gh i guess they said we hav ex amount....we ptu 15 iu to most and then fuck others with no gh or 2 iu ...a vial ,, and then when gh15 started to praise them they said ok we have to keep it real so we put the 4 iu vial insted of the 10 iu since we are out of raw or whatever reason ...and i think some of the print box are 4 iu some are bunk,, depend if you were lucky or not as in depends if your source was powerful or not in americana,, kami is not in americna he is internaitonal,, the americano fellas i suspect got 4 iu insted of 10 ,, we will see,, it wil all come to conclusion ,,
the worst thing for them is that god of hormones got herre bunk gh most lilley and no one ever will do this to gh15 my elfs know this they never send me bunk they know i get pissed as fuck when i see bunk they knwo to keep thhe bunk but with this kigtropin since i talked about it so much..... they wer elets just send and to the bad luck of company i have it in my fridge both type of boxes ... we wil see

gh15 approevd
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #533 on: January 10, 2012, 04:14:34 PM »
Dude I'm gay for free, get it right

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #534 on: January 10, 2012, 04:17:23 PM »
another elf just gave his opinion ,, he has printed and stamp both ,,

he say the printed are 1/3 of the solution thickness of the stamped,, stamp is 12-15 iu  you do the math friends he sayit is 4-5 iu in the printed vials,,he say it look closer to clear water than the stamped that look thicker clearishwhitishdensier  water

well there you have it 2 elfs of my best saying 4-5 iu blp say half dose,, elf nosleep say 6 iu ,, this is what the printed wil probably end up being 4-6iu insted of 15 iu of the stamped

i assume slin injected 4-6 iu of gh insted of 10 or 15 iu and this is why he wsnt hapy yet seen nail growth ,,4iu and 10 iu is big diff  for bodybuildin purposes,,the disturbing thing with slin is that he got the 4 iu in a stamped box! whicih means someone changed the vials from printed box to stamped box

basicaly company cutting corners when it come to the printed boxes my friends,, and i wil have for you tomorow the exact gh15 PERSONAL conclusion in this regard whicih will bring everythign to and end with regad printed vs stamped boxes and vials ,,

if i think it is 2 iu i will say it ,, if i think it is 6 iu i will say it too and if i think it is 10 iu which i probably wont i wil say it too

i try my best to give you best information available in the cult any given moment its just too many pms coming an di prefer only my elfs to contact me inregad to this ,, ONLY APPROVED ELFS

thanks
gh15 approved  

YES I SAID THIS. I SAID MY BRO WHO USED HYGE'S THEN WENT TO KIGS AND SAID THE SOLUTION IS LIKE 1/2 OR 6IU TOPS IN THERE. HE SAYS HE DONT FEEL SHIT. I QUOTED HIM BEFORE.

HE EVEN UPPED THE DOSE ON KIGS WENT FROM 8IU OF HYGES TO 10IU OF KIGS. KIGS. I STILL CANNOT GET ANY CLARIFICATION IF ITS FROM KAMI OR NOT THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW, AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS GUY HAS A SOURCE FROM CHINA THOUGH SO...IDK. HE GETS LEGIT HYGE'S IM TALKING SERIAL CODE AND SHIT SO HE KNOWS WHATS UP. HE SAID WHEN HE HAS TIME NEXT WEEK HE'S GOING TO BURN THESE SOURCES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #535 on: January 10, 2012, 04:20:58 PM »
I always wonder how big Noels "clients" trust him since he hasn't seen a pair of pants less than 40 inches in ten years.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #536 on: January 10, 2012, 04:21:18 PM »
I'll just stick to nordic, can't beat there consistency, I'll reduce the water of the novos with ephedrina, problem solved

SAFE BET RIGHT NOW. BUT NOVOS REALLY DIDNT DO MUCH WATER DAMAGE TO ME, IVE HEARD OF ND BLUES DOING, BUT NOT REALLY NOVOS. NOVOS LEANED ME OUT QUICK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tlc

• Getbig III
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #537 on: January 10, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
I recently ordered $1000 worth of kigs from a well known website, they turned up in glossy boxes, not matt, printed not stamped, and with fucking smooth green tops, just like Igtropin IGF1. Having used 20 vials @ 1 vial a day, I'm pretty sure they are relabelled IGF, not gh at all, which pisses me off for a number of obvious reasons. Emailed the site but no response. Last order was legit stuff, this lot dissolves a lot faster, doesn't give me that mad hunger shortly after injection either. Can't say it's doing nothing though, just not quite what I've experienced before with legit gh.

Anybody wants to pm me nordic's address I'd be grateful - it's pointless paying less if you can't trust the source.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #538 on: January 10, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
he turns women into shemale monsters, what did you expect

shemale monsters are great sex slave
Your messed up BLP!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #539 on: January 10, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »
APPLE85 MAY BE A FUCKING APPLE, BUT DUDE SEES THE SHIT MANIFESTING ITSELF.

ANYWAYS. STRONGRHINO IS DEFINITELY A WEIRDO, BUT THE DUDE DOESN'T LIE ABOUT SHIT OR BUNK STUFF. HE WILL MAKE UP THE REASON HOW, HE WILL MAKE UP OTHER SHIT TOO, BUT HE WON'T LIE ABOUT IT BEING LEGIT. I BELIEVE YOU THINKING IT'S FAKE OR BALONIE, I JUST DONT WITH THE WHOLE 0IU AND YOU TESTED IT. BUT I BELIEVE YOU THAT IT'S BUNK. I REMEMBER HIS LITTLEBILL AND STRONGRHINO HANDLE ON PM, MOST OF HIS POSTS ARE NONSENSE BUT IF YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THE ONE'S WHERE HE SAYS IF IT'S GOOD TO GO OR NOT HE'S BEEN RIGHT ON THE MOTHERFUCKING MONEY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #540 on: January 10, 2012, 04:26:57 PM »
I always wonder how big Noels "clients" trust him since he hasn't seen a pair of pants less than 40 inches in ten years.

lol.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #541 on: January 10, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »
i dont knwo who kami is ,, i couldnt giev a flying shit about kami,, i was swapt into the bboy praises of kami,, but kami is not the probelm here,, it is the company i think that started underdose whomever do this kigs also do other gh ,, i think they selective scam acording to the pms i get from fellas i actualy know ,, some of them say they got kigs with stamp box that is bunk like you say ,, so yes it is a problem ,, company put bunk vials into ....stamped boxes put everything like it shoudl be BESIDE DAMN GH in the vials ,, and then to some they put great gh i guess they said we hav ex amount....we ptu 15 iu to most and then fuck others with no gh or 2 iu ...a vial ,, and then when gh15 started to praise them they said ok we have to keep it real so we put the 4 iu vial insted of the 10 iu since we are out of raw or whatever reason ...and i think some of the print box are 4 iu some are bunk,, depend if you were lucky or not as in depends if your source was powerful or not in americana,, kami is not in americna he is internaitonal,, the americano fellas i suspect got 4 iu insted of 10 ,, we will see,, it wil all come to conclusion ,,
the worst thing for them is that god of hormones got herre bunk gh most lilley and no one ever will do this to gh15 my elfs know this they never send me bunk they know i get pissed as fuck when i see bunk they knwo to keep thhe bunk but with this kigtropin since i talked about it so much..... they wer elets just send and to the bad luck of company i have it in my fridge both type of boxes ... we wil see

gh15 approevd

A lot of us owe you an apology.  The truth fucking hurts, especially when the dent is in our wallets.  This whole underground business is shit.

Need to make friends with AIDS patients like whitewidow.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #542 on: January 10, 2012, 04:29:56 PM »

hahaha! strange dude... all the way strange dude.  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: January 10, 2012, 04:31:40 PM »

DUDE ISNT EVEN REPLYING TO MY FUCKING EMAIL.

DOESNT HE SEE THE BIBLE? DOESNT HE SEE MY NAME IS ON THE CONTACT LIST. I GOT 49 OTHER VIALS HERE, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS SHIT IS FAKE IM FLYING DOWN THERE AND KILLING HIM.

AND CHANGE THIS TITLE TO STAMPED BOX TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

klow09

• Getbig I
« Reply #544 on: January 10, 2012, 04:32:40 PM »
Those women he prep'd did look like something out of a bad horror movie

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #545 on: January 10, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »

DOESNT HE SEE THE BIBLE? DOESNT HE SEE MY NAME IS ON THE CONTACT LIST. I GOT 49 OTHER VIALS HERE, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THIS SHIT IS FAKE IM FLYING DOWN THERE AND KILLING HIM.

Hasnt even given me tracking for my order which i paid for last week.
Thunderdome approved

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: January 10, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »

rofl so random love it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #547 on: January 10, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »
A lot of us owe you an apology.  The truth fucking hurts, especially when the dent is in our wallets.  This whole underground business is shit.

Need to make friends with AIDS patients like whitewidow.

wnt help oyu ,, even those faked,, and you need lots of hgh not 4 iu ,, 4 iu is nothnigt for bodybuild even pharma grade,, need much more now day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: January 10, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »

I hate being fat, It's a  sore topic

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #549 on: January 10, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »

He emailed me back twice very quickly. Maybe he hasn't heard of "nosleep" in China yet. I'm sure CNN will get the word out to him on there ticker soon enough.