Author Topic: I've benzo clean for 4 days - after 9 years of usage  (Read 23659 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I've benzo clean for 4 days.
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2012, 05:59:10 PM »
people suffer of traumas caused by caregivers who betrayed their trust when they were very fragile, young. They dont understand most of the time why people who were suposed to love them after giving birth to them, betrayed em, harmed them psychologycally, physically, sexually. They spend the rest of their life wondering why they ve been hurt when they were innocent, and had no power to stop their aggressors. Most of the time they reproduce what happend to them subconsciously which worsens even more their suffering. Nobody cares, nobody is going to take the time to try to understand what s going on, especially nowadays in our societies where families are blown up from the inside because God, Fathers, have been abandonned, ans as a result the family and society itself is collapsing. When you cant even trust your own parents, grandparents, bortherhood, when you ve been hurt by them, you cant trust others outside of the family later. It's a vicious circle, and this is the origin of "mental illnesses". A lack of love, a lack of understanding, being powerless, not listened to by anyone, because we abandonned God and significant relationships with first our family members, and then with others in general. All these consequences are cumulative.

People who are on drugs need drugs because they cant find someone to listen to them, because they re hopeless, broken inside, and they re constantly meeting people who are broken inside and who keep hurting each others again and again. This is our societies nowadays.

This is the result of abandonning God. It is still possible to find God, when all other worthless humans only care about themselves and when your own caregivers attempted to destroy you reproducing most of the time what their own parents did to them. It's a chain reaction just like everything else. But you have to understand the real roots, origins of the problems, and not focus on their consequences, or you ll never stop the problem at its origin. It's the origin that has to be fought, and the origin of all human sufferings is the abandonning of God.

People attempt to find a meaning to their existences in sex, money, material goods, bad addictions -do not confuse good addictions with bad addictions as everything is addiction in itself- because they abandonned God and msotly reproducing what their own parents were doing. Parents who believe in God teach their sons and aughter sto believe in God. Atheists think they are God themselves, or that their addictions are their gods. They need more and more bad addictions, more and more drugs, because they abandonned God, and it doesnt even work, they re even more desperate. Because they re not looking where they should be looking.

On a side note, science without faith is not science. It is power driven destruction as it has been proven several times in human history. Real science, real revelations from God to some chosen humans is suposed to be used positively for the benefit of all of God's creatures.

Go away with your fucking nonsense!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2012, 06:17:02 PM »
I am not going into all the bullshit I have gone through in my life and the horribe things I have witnessed. there is a reason I get prescribed xanax if it makes the quality of your life better I dont see a reason not to take it. there are alot of people who have not had a third of the stress I have gone through and they get xanax. anyway I wouldn't get them prescribed unless I needed them! dr.s around here hate prescribing xanax! they know its extremely addictive and once you start you are pretty much going to be on them for life. their is no tapering down from 8mg a day and feeling ok. not going to happen. and as far as the pain meds go they judge that on a MRI(magnetic resonance imaging) and mine showed 6 herniated discs! plus a frac ture/crack in my T12. No way I could live without pain killers. I am on a contract with those they make me take UA's and can call me in for pill counts. I have been off pills after the wreck and it was awful i couldn't workout! on the pills I can live a normal life and workout do all the same shit I did before I got hit by the drunk. are these drugs going to take a few years off my life. probably a few but that dosn't bother me.

No one can argue with you about how what you've experienced both physically and mentally has affected your wellbeing and stress levels because no one else is you. Everyone deals with these things in different ways. It is good that you found a way that works for you.

My early childhood was apparently so messed up that my extended family thought of me as the orphan child (I found this out from a cousin when I was well into adulthood). To say that my upbringing was dysfunctional is probably an understatement. However, I came out of it just fine and truthfully, I have a ton of really happy memories from childhood. Somewhere along the line, I unconsciously decided to hang onto all the good stuff and let the bad stuff go....can't change it anyway. This was my experience and this is how I normally deal with issues today too. It works well for me. It probably wouldn't work for everyone.

Recently, I was diagnosed with degenerative disk disease (old age spine problems). My doctor put me on muscle relaxants and pain meds. I took them for one day, didn't like the way they made me feel and called my doctor for other alternatives. As a result I just finished 8 weeks of physical therapy to strengthen my core muscles, etc. For pain management, I am using a tens unit several days a week. This is how I deal with pain. It works for me, it probably would not work for you. As I said, everyone is different.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
In my case, an ANTI-PHYSCOTIC wasnt the FIRST LINE OF TREATMENT.........Ive been on medications for almost 7 years. I just recently started taking an anti-physcotic two months ago for the very first time ever, because i have PHYSCOSIS. Like i said, I also have MAJOR DEPRESSION, which is EXTREME DEPRESSION, and ive noticed that My anti-physcotic ALSO works very well for my major depressive moods.

My mother was neurotic to say the least and most likely suffered from an array of mental issues, such as: manic-depression, narcissistic personality disorder and god knows what else. My aunt who recently died at a very old age, was schizophrenic and when forced, on medication for this most of her adult life. My father, I believe also had issues with chronic depression and alcoholism.

Some of these issues are thought to be genetic. Scary thought! So far, I have had a good and mentally and physically healthy life and one largely lived without the aid of any drugs. I consider myself very fortunate. Personally, I think I owe my good life to my wife. Without her love and support, I have no idea where I'd be today....if even alive.

L.L

« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:47 PM »
Happy for you , Voland...Fuerza , no necesitas esa mierda..fuerza hermano

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
My mother was neurotic to say the least and most likely suffered from an array of mental issues, such as: manic-depression, narcissistic personality disorder and god knows what else. My aunt who recently died at a very old age, was schizophrenic and when forced, on medication for this most of her adult life. My father, I believe also had issues with chronic depression and alcoholism.

Some of these issues are thought to be genetic. Scary thought! So far, I have had a good and mentally and physically healthy life and one largely lived without the aid of any drugs. I consider myself very fortunate. Personally, I think I owe my good life to my wife. Without her love and support, I have no idea where I'd be today....if even alive.
Genetic Predisposition. Thats how it is with me.........BOTH of my brothers and I have mental health issues/ take medication. My dad said he was diagnosed with PANIC DISORDER back when he was 21 and im pretty sure he had other mental health issues, but he doesnt want to tell me. Same with my mom, i may be wrong but im sure shes a HYPOMANIAC.......Which is a part of having Bipolar Disorder I think, i may be wrong.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #180 on: January 11, 2012, 09:54:32 PM »
Saying that mental illness is a brain disorder and can be fixed by something as simple as taking a pill is like saying that a software problem in your computer is a problem with your hard drive and you'll fix it by taking out the poor drive and fiddling with its electronics

in any case, an astonishing simplistic and ignorant view, especially coming from someone who claims he's a doctor.
Some of the most gruesome experiments (that would make Dr Mengele, the Angel of death blush) have been performed in sanatoriums.
Cutting peoples heads open, putting all manner of chemicals in to their bodies, giving them LSD, large voltage shocks to the brain, cutting parts of the brain out to see what happens. The 20'th century saw the most outrageous crimes against the ill  :'(

The mental health care industry, has been a fucking horrific, freak show, of horrors. All performed by people who call them-selves doctors.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #181 on: January 11, 2012, 10:01:02 PM »
 I would rather take prozac, zoloft, etc.,
Good luck with the SSRI's mate, at least synthetic opiate dependency can be reversed  ;)
Just do not spend time around loaded guns & or, firing ranges. You should be fine  :-\

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2012, 12:19:24 AM »
Some of the most gruesome experiments (that would make Dr Mengele, the Angel of death blush) have been performed in sanatoriums.
Cutting peoples heads open, putting all manner of chemicals in to their bodies, giving them LSD, large voltage shocks to the brain, cutting parts of the brain out to see what happens. The 20'th century saw the most outrageous crimes against the ill  :'(

The mental health care industry, has been a fucking horrific, freak show, of horrors. All performed by people who call them-selves doctors.

PT

You speak the truth!

My schizophrenic aunt did everything she could to stay out of mental wards. She had VA benefits and would sometimes be forced to live at the VA hospital for months at a time. One wonders why. It is not like doctors have a cure for schizophrenia. They'd medicate her and she'd become a fat zombie until she got out and was on her own again and off the meds.

Sure she was crazy, but she was a hoot too. I miss her. She died last July while living in West Hollywood, CA. As far as I know, she was homeless. Imagine that! And yet she outlived all her siblings. My aunt was 85 years old when she died. Maybe there is something to be said for being crazy.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2012, 12:31:53 AM »
I´ve stopped benso cold turkey...i had been tapering down from 100 mg diazepam to 35 mg at a clinic...then i was kicked out for anger management problems lol...i had to go there and eat lunch and get my meds for the day...but i asked another doctor for a second opinion on how to stop this and he gave me a prescription for LYRICA 300 MG X 2 / DAY. He told me to stop using diazepam right away and use as much Lyrica (pregabalin) I wanted for one week and damn adfterwards I was fine! I stopped using Lyrica, still have it on prescription and it kicks all benzos ass if you take 1-2 a week...and it is not as habit forming...if you use it every day tolerance build up way to fast and you wont feel shit, but tolerance drops just as quickly too... If you want to stop using bensos ask your doctor for a prescirption for Lyrica and you won´t have to go through hell and back to stop using it!
MIRAGETROPIN

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »
So what the hell happened op??

you still alive  :-\

Yes.  :)
Staying clean and never going back. I've been exploring some relaxation techniques and other psychological stuff like not over thinking, watching situations with perspective and in relative terms etc. 
Boundary Breaker

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2012, 01:00:56 AM »
I´ve stopped benso cold turkey...i had been tapering down from 100 mg diazepam to 35 mg at a clinic...then i was kicked out for anger management problems lol...i had to go there and eat lunch and get my meds for the day...but i asked another doctor for a second opinion on how to stop this and he gave me a prescription for LYRICA 300 MG X 2 / DAY. He told me to stop using diazepam right away and use as much Lyrica (pregabalin) I wanted for one week and damn adfterwards I was fine! I stopped using Lyrica, still have it on prescription and it kicks all benzos ass if you take 1-2 a week...and it is not as habit forming...if you use it every day tolerance build up way to fast and you wont feel shit, but tolerance drops just as quickly too... If you want to stop using bensos ask your doctor for a prescirption for Lyrica and you won´t have to go through hell and back to stop using it!

oh its habit forming alright, it has a nasty withdrawal when tolerance builds up and you have been taking it for weeks.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2012, 01:07:02 AM »
just take HGH  and a little testosterona  :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2012, 01:16:39 AM »
Yes.  :)
Staying clean and never going back. I've been exploring some relaxation techniques and other psychological stuff like not over thinking, watching situations with perspective and in relative terms etc. 

i urge you with all my will and sole to read about kava kava, buy only very good quality root and chew it, blah blah blah i know my shit, it has benzo like affects but is non addictive because of its action and site of action, it is also more euphoric and much more of a social lubricant. PM me if you want but it will help anxiety tremendously, just read the research, and it has to be root, not extract, but traditional root, like at bulakavahouse.com

sick shit.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2012, 01:20:29 AM »
just take HGH  and a little testosterona  :D

oh dude im laughing my ass off lol testosterona lol

whitewidow

« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2012, 01:47:52 AM »
No one can argue with you about how what you've experienced both physically and mentally has affected your wellbeing and stress levels because no one else is you. Everyone deals with these things in different ways. It is good that you found a way that works for you.

My early childhood was apparently so messed up that my extended family thought of me as the orphan child (I found this out from a cousin when I was well into adulthood). To say that my upbringing was dysfunctional is probably an understatement. However, I came out of it just fine and truthfully, I have a ton of really happy memories from childhood. Somewhere along the line, I unconsciously decided to hang onto all the good stuff and let the bad stuff go....can't change it anyway. This was my experience and this is how I normally deal with issues today too. It works well for me. It probably wouldn't work for everyone.

Recently, I was diagnosed with degenerative disk disease (old age spine problems). My doctor put me on muscle relaxants and pain meds. I took them for one day, didn't like the way they made me feel and called my doctor for other alternatives. As a result I just finished 8 weeks of physical therapy to strengthen my core muscles, etc. For pain management, I am using a tens unit several days a week. This is how I deal with pain. It works for me, it probably would not work for you. As I said, everyone is different.

I went to physical therapy over 4 months when I got hit by the drunk. I still need pain meds they make the quality of life better just like the xanax without either I wouldn't be able to sleep. as for being young I had a great unbringing but I ws raied in  the city where alot of bad things go on. I have seen people shot dead in broad daylight, I have seen people stabbed.Ive been through things I dont even want to talk about, its horrible. but I had anxiety almost as a kid just genetically I used to sweat alot. think of having to change your shirt after every class period because you sweated through the one you had on. I seiously had to change my T-shirt or polo after every class. I saved allot of money and bought a brand new mustand at 16 years old I had alot of people think I was involved with drug trafficking.I had people watching me for a long time. I finally had the DEA raid where i was at the time and they did not find anything at the time but it was scary they all rushed me with guns and they were in nirmal close so part of me thought I was getting jacked. they ripped me off pretty good. took all my jewelry ntook my car to tear up to shit, all over nohting. I didn't have aything. I had to hire a lawyer to get all my stuff back.they kept watching me after that too taking pictures following m=e everywhhere. I have o idea where they got money to fund this.to this day I am paranoid

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2012, 04:47:56 AM »
Yes.  :)

Awesome!

That was my problem too; over thinking. It was nice coming off because it felt like a veil being lifted that I had been walking around with for months. The most random thoughts where now coming back to me at once, mostly from the past.

I've learned to embrace this constant mind chatter and use it for my good instead of letting it work against me.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2012, 11:04:45 AM »
Dad was addicted to xanax and all the other manic deppressive drugs,Killed himself 3 years ago ,brother stole anistetics from his job in intensive care and was found dead choked with needle in arm 2 years ago.......I have anger issues but am too scared/defiant to get med for it are they all bad and addictive???....Mind you i have done every drug known to man and never had a addiction prob ,Worst was smokes
Herpes

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2012, 02:00:27 PM »
My uneducated opinion is that psychology is still struggling trying to be a science simply because no matter how much you refine different models of human behavior you're really going nowhere until much, MUCH more is known about the brain. A psychologist might say "This person is manodepressive due to a abusive father and a chemical imbalance in his brain" but the psychologist doesn't even remotely come close to knowing WHY that is so. He can only point to outside stimulus and effect, if that. There is as of yet no good explanation of how the brain works. We're still dumbfounded trying to define something as elementary as consciousnesses.

I remember reading in Kaku's "Physics of the future" that the currently most advanced/fastest computer in the world, the IBM blue gene, can at the most only simulate the firing of the neurons in a brain belonging to a mouse(2 million neurons). To do the same for a human brain(100 BILLION neurons) would with present technology require the energy input of an entire nuclear plant and that would still only be a simulation. Not to mention that the computer required to perform such a simulation is still far beyond our reach.

Remember that, the next time you utilize nutrients from simple food to perform everyday tasks that no computer in the entire world can even come close to doing, even with a nuclear power plant to supply its energy. That in my mind is pretty damn cool.

from incomplete data

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2012, 02:19:19 PM »
  Ouch...

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2012, 02:39:19 PM »
professional primary physician.

im not a psychiatrist but i have an interest in it. I focus on it when i study keep up to date with medicine.

my comment wasnt directed at anyone really, i just see some bad advice to people who are irrational due to anxiety perhaps.

benzos for anxiety are bad, some cases sure, but in terms of treatment algorithms its the last option as its well known that tolerance builds,addiction ensues and anxiety usually gets worse especially with quick acting tranqs

I respectfully disagree with the addiction part ... in a sense.

Yes, they are madly addictive.  I fully admit I am hooked to Lorazepam like a cheap hooker is to smack, crack or whatever the fuck is big these days  :D

On the other hand, Lorazepam has NO -- I repeat, NO -- FATAL DOSE.  It also does NOT negatively interact with other, unrelated prescription drugs.  Drink a fifth of Jack and swallow a bunch of Ativan, and yeah ... you're out for the count.  But Jack ain't prescription, is it?

It is better that I continue to take this drug and remain Joe Cool than I ever was without it, including long before I was addicted to the stuff.  And taken on its face, so fucking what if I'm "addicted" to the drug?  Tell some poor soul trying to quit Paxil after six months about withdrawal symptoms.  Been there, done that.  Yet, M.D.s have NO problem prescribing it and similar drugs (most of which will utterly FUCK your sex life.  I've had to lie to many girlfriends:  "Yeah, baby, I came.  Want to check the condom?"  Having a great orgasm, even in a hot-assed woman, is VERY hard with those fucking evil drugs.

It is true that one builds a tolerance to benzos given time.  A decade ago, point-five milligrams of Ativan would smooth me out.  After regular use, I require at least a full milligram.  My best days are when I take twice that.

I'm not happy to be dependent on the stuff, but then, let's shift gears for a second:  Getbig is primarily about bodybuilding, and not your granddad's idea of bodybuilding at that.  If someone wants to blast benzo users, I hope they're at least as righteously indignant when it comes to using gH, insulin, AAS and whatever the else fuck is big these days :D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
I respectfully disagree with the addiction part ... in a sense.

Yes, they are madly addictive.  I fully admit I am hooked to Lorazepam like a cheap hooker is to smack, crack or whatever the fuck is big these days  :D

On the other hand, Lorazepam has NO -- I repeat, NO -- FATAL DOSE.  It also does NOT negatively interact with other, unrelated prescription drugs.  Drink a fifth of Jack and swallow a bunch of Ativan, and yeah ... you're out for the count.  But Jack ain't prescription, is it?

It is better that I continue to take this drug and remain Joe Cool than I ever was without it, including long before I was addicted to the stuff.  And taken on its face, so fucking what if I'm "addicted" to the drug?  Tell some poor soul trying to quit Paxil after six months about withdrawal symptoms.  Been there, done that.  Yet, M.D.s have NO problem prescribing it and similar drugs (most of which will utterly FUCK your sex life.  I've had to lie to many girlfriends:  "Yeah, baby, I came.  Want to check the condom?"  Having a great orgasm, even in a hot-assed woman, is VERY hard with those fucking evil drugs.

It is true that one builds a tolerance to benzos given time.  A decade ago, point-five milligrams of Ativan would smooth me out.  After regular use, I require at least a full milligram.  My best days are when I take twice that.

I'm not happy to be dependent on the stuff, but then, let's shift gears for a second:  Getbig is primarily about bodybuilding, and not your granddad's idea of bodybuilding at that.  If someone wants to blast benzo users, I hope they're at least as righteously indignant when it comes to using gH, insulin, AAS and whatever the else fuck is big these days :D

lorazepam kills at has an established LD50. It interacts with numerous medications, such as opiates,anticonvulsants and any CNS depressant or myorelaxant.

you may not be psychologically addicted but you are dependent on the drug, theres a difference.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2012, 10:52:17 PM »
exactly what i thought, so do you care to explain why your uneducated ass knows more than an MD?

Which MD?
Team Schering Oss NL

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2012, 10:56:15 PM »
You sell crack too, Spirelli ?

No, your wife lets me pass her around for free.  :-* touchguy
Team Schering Oss NL

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2012, 08:14:55 AM »
Which MD?

any MD they are all brilliant and know everything ::)