Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40997 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #300 on: January 13, 2012, 11:24:22 AM »
Yes, I was censored by pentagon because of not supporting killing people !!

No one has denied Ruski-bros have done and still do sum' horrible things. No one! Either have I said, I like that.
I condemn them for it.

But at least we can talk about what they have done ;D

I'm very critical of the United States (my country), and I realize the amount of innocent civilians we've killed, and the amount of terrorists we've created.  I don't do sadistic things like posting pictures of soldiers (who in all actuality, probably never personally hurt a fly) on fire, or soldiers who is crying, because he probably witnessed something horrible, and probably share the same opinion of the War in Iraq as we do.

You're a fucking savage, you're just as bad as anyone else.

If you hate Americans so bad, why don't you piss off and go post on one of the popular non American bodybuilding forums? There has to be one?  

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #301 on: January 13, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »

Yes, I feel little bad now.
But my blood boiled and combined with high test levels that can produce exaggerated reactions. Could have expressed myself better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #302 on: January 13, 2012, 12:04:39 PM »
But my blood boiled and combined with high test levels that can produce exaggerated reactions. Could have expressed myself better.

You did enough already.   I hope to piss on your dead carcus in the south bronx one day and dump you in to the Harlem River and feed you to the eels.     

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #303 on: January 13, 2012, 12:05:06 PM »
Mass243 acting the typical Ruskie...barking real loud then when confronted tucking his tail and apologizing...lol!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #304 on: January 13, 2012, 12:10:49 PM »
Nope, just said I feel little bad now and could have expressed myself better.

My principals of course stand. I'm never apologizing for defending civilians and weak facing baseless attacks. Never.

And '3333383838383whateva', you're always welcome - anytime. Anytime  ;)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: January 13, 2012, 12:13:46 PM »
lol@ a missle obsessed, "super power" loving, Putin dick sucker, feigning outrage over human atrocities.  

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #306 on: January 13, 2012, 12:24:36 PM »

Silly homo!! Swallowing the spooge of the comrade Ruskie soldiers is gonna make your test rise mass243!
Do like you normally do and just let them finish on your face. No more swallowing Russian soldier cum silly homo!! Have a great weekend!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »
Allen West on the Marines Incident: 'Shut Your Mouth, War Is Hell'
1:37 PM, Jan 13, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/allen-west-marines-incident-shut-your-mouth-war-hell_616699.html

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish i

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

No, shit...you don't go to war and expect people to blow bubblegum bubbles at you...
And had the Spartans and Egyptians of Ramses time were here with the same equipment and training as the US...
You'd see a lot of US soldiers with their dicks and heads hacked off...
Them fuckers didn't fuck around.
As war has gotten more technological, it has become more surgical, and less "bloodied", the "passion" has been taken out...shooting at someone from a distance is not the same as running up to a dude an hacking away at him, or vice versa...strength, skill, passion, training, and well thought out battle plans were paramount.

Americans have been desensitized and expect everything to be done instantly, including wars..."drop a bomb, then It's done", "just waste everybody, and no more problem."

yes, because killing off a whole group of people is the answer to all of our problems---just ask Hitler how that went.

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2012, 12:25:45 PM »
Who gives a shit. Boys will be boys. I don't know why these morons video tape it though. I bet they all get shitcanned for that. The taliban rips are people to pieces and drags them through the street. Who cares if we piss on those dirty go fuckers.
:-X

& who was the camera man ???? , 1 of them  :-X :-X :-X
Remember Nazi's screwed themselves too with too many photographs = too much evidence .
Or Japanese Bushido code in WW2 .

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »
i dont care, as a civilized person we dont do these things, these goatfuckers do, we dont

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2012, 02:36:15 PM »
Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah."

The fact he doesn't recall it doesn't mean there wasn't any....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2012, 04:31:32 PM »
What about the genocide perpetrated against the aboriginies by your country??? Isn't a simple "sorry" enough? That's what they got right? Do you flinch everytime you hear a dog bark? Too bad about your legs getting chewed up but you must have done something to deserve it... Steve Irwin and fucking crocodile dundee. Real contribution to human history. Thank you australia for making the world a better and safer place.
I am appaled at the racist treatment of the aborigines of this country, the racist views are still being backed up today in the curriculum with the false telling of Australian History, I am also appalled at the way we have allied with the evil USA, dont think just because I live in Australia, I like it here - I one day hope to seek asylum in another country, I wish to be the first Australian to seek Asylum in another country due to political reasons.  I hate Australia.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2012, 04:35:12 PM »
Allen West on the Marines Incident: 'Shut Your Mouth, War Is Hell'
1:37 PM, Jan 13, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/allen-west-marines-incident-shut-your-mouth-war-hell_616699.html

Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army lieutenant colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

You seem to forget that American illegally invaded and occupied a country based on lies and propoganda, nobody cares about the bully getting occasionally beaten up, citizens dont want to support shit starting thugs who play the victim.
V

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
You seem to forget that American illegally invaded and occupied a country based on lies and propoganda, nobody cares about the bully getting occasionally beaten up, citizens dont want to support shit starting thugs who play the victim.

America did not illegally invade Iraq.  It was a legal military action that had proper Congressional approval(Dems and Repubs).  As for the reasons, sure, they were murky and not fully truthful.  In fact, if you actually sat down and studied who the big players and influential people were, you would find that the invasion of Iraq was at the behest of the US-based Israeli Lobby backed by the equally powerful Evangelical Christians.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2012, 04:41:40 PM »
OH pshaw!

LOL

Watch this little video (fun starts around 3:00).

Then tell me what ya think of the Marines.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=404_1321074803
The answer is "yes".

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2012, 11:18:06 PM »
Dumb c.unt dana loesch thinks she's tough....

http://rt.com/usa/news/cnn-urinating-loesch-marines-731/

I guess she is assembled in a factory, a victim of mind control, or just a psychopath.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2012, 11:54:09 PM »

Nobody asks military personnel to illegally invade and occupy Nations with a different interpretation of Liberty - If grunts are dumb enough to follow lies and propoganda to war, well of course the invaded country is going to do whatever they can to get the invaders to fuck off - Americans amaze me in their complete disregard for life, they cry the biggest victims, but everyone else except America knows you are just war mongering fools without the slightest trace of respect for any life, let alone human life.  This is because love amongst people is discouraged in America, and other people are seen as opposition and a competitor to be trampled, poor unloved Americans - they are unaware they are in the throes of the beginning of the greatest empire collapse seen in the civil world, poor dumb americans have no idea what is coming.
V

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2012, 11:59:43 PM »
Nobody asks military personnel to illegally invade and occupy Nations with a different interpretation of Liberty - If grunts are dumb enough to follow lies and propoganda to war, well of course the invaded country is going to do whatever they can to get the invaders to fuck off - Americans amaze me in their complete disregard for life, they cry the biggest victims, but everyone else except America knows you are just war mongering fools without the slightest trace of respect for any life, let alone human life.  This is because love amongst people is discouraged in America, and other people are seen as opposition and a competitor to be trampled, poor unloved Americans - they are unaware they are in the throes of the beginning of the greatest empire collapse seen in the civil world, poor dumb americans have no idea what is coming.

x2

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: January 14, 2012, 12:46:47 AM »
I wasnt talking about dead bodies.
Youve never served, I can tell. Its not movies and TV and popcorn all the time. You guys act like you want these people to be dead serious all the time, theyre just people, young people and adults same as everyone else. Theyre allowed to laugh, do stupid shit, and enjoy life just as much as everyone else.

^this

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #319 on: January 14, 2012, 03:36:07 AM »
America did not illegally invade Iraq.  It was a legal military action that had proper Congressional approval(Dems and Repubs).  As for the reasons, sure, they were murky and not fully truthful.  In fact, if you actually sat down and studied who the big players and influential people were, you would find that the invasion of Iraq was at the behest of the US-based Israeli Lobby backed by the equally powerful Evangelical Christians.
there are no Jews or christian left now.its just unholy alliance of daughter fucker Zionist like one ruining this board and child molester so called Christians.fuck in pure bullies.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #320 on: January 14, 2012, 03:40:01 AM »
America did not illegally invade Iraq.  It was a legal military action that had proper Congressional approval(Dems and Repubs).  As for the reasons, sure, they were murky and not fully truthful.  In fact, if you actually sat down and studied who the big players and influential people were, you would find that the invasion of Iraq was at the behest of the US-based Israeli Lobby backed by the equally powerful Evangelical Christians.
That's not what Frontline revealed...
here is a link, watch the full version
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/bushswar/view/

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
« Reply #321 on: January 14, 2012, 03:52:09 AM »
There is something seriously wrong with you americans. Don't get me started on terrible american humour....  ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #322 on: January 14, 2012, 07:47:27 AM »
al qaida works for america, it's ran by americans and it's actually designed by americans.

hamas is an israely invention, not a muslim extremist invention

some of you aspartam and fluoride fed blood lusting americans still think that the 9/11 was not an inside job of your own globalist and totalitarist government.

ironic how you think it's cool that obama can just throw off the congress and constitution and strive for complete tyranny

why can't you see how your goverment is working against it's civilians, you, just like germany did prior to nazism, this is the same shit except now it will effect every single man and woman in a global scale. They want to turn this planet into a one giant corporation with us being their leagal punching bags basicly so they can just admire our inprisonment.

oh look devilsmile thinks america will attack iran, lol america would never do that  ::) . lol devilsmile thinks that the elite wants to sell america to big banks and enslave it's people, have military troops in citys and have martial police put check ups across the streets to search you and bully you and being allowed to punch old ladys if they tell police "oh you're a big shot", america would never do that  ::) , lol and like america would put known to be poisons in worlds food and order every single meat, vegetable and fruit etc. to be chimecally treated before selling it, noone would do that  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #323 on: January 14, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
x2

And what shitbag 3rd world country do you come from..or is it a former colonial power that doesn't matter anymore..in any event shut the fuck up.
L

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #324 on: January 14, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
Nobody asks military personnel to illegally invade and occupy Nations with a different interpretation of Liberty - If grunts are dumb enough to follow lies and propoganda to war, well of course the invaded country is going to do whatever they can to get the invaders to fuck off - Americans amaze me in their complete disregard for life, they cry the biggest victims, but everyone else except America knows you are just war mongering fools without the slightest trace of respect for any life, let alone human life.  This is because love amongst people is discouraged in America, and other people are seen as opposition and a competitor to be trampled, poor unloved Americans - they are unaware they are in the throes of the beginning of the greatest empire collapse seen in the civil world, poor dumb americans have no idea what is coming.

this! it's also good to see how some americans are waking up.

what is truly fucked up is the generation 20 years from now, because if this pro-tyranny crap is getting worse and worse the next generation will think it's normal to have no personal liberties or any type of freedom, that it's normal that people live in quarantine zones and that you can't produce your own milk and food etc... that's sick, I hope this nwo won't happend.

if this shit goes down, the world will be like in the movie "equilibrium" prety much