Author Topic: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members  (Read 40964 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Marines Urinate on Dead Taliban Members
« Reply #325 on: January 14, 2012, 09:24:30 AM »
this! it's also good to see how some americans are waking up.

what is truly fucked up is the generation 20 years from now, because if this pro-tyranny crap is getting worse and worse the next generation will think it's normal to have no personal liberties or any type of freedom, that it's normal that people live in quarantine zones and that you can't produce your own milk and food etc... that's sick, I hope this nwo won't happend.

if this shit goes down, the world will be like in the movie "equilibrium" prety much
He's Australian.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #326 on: January 14, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
He's Australian.

I didn't say he is american, I said I'm glad some americans are waking up, NOT MEANING that e-kul is american.

lol wut, man.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #327 on: January 14, 2012, 10:40:50 AM »
I didn't say he is american, I said I'm glad some americans are waking up, NOT MEANING that e-kul is american.

lol wut, man.
The way you worded it made me think you were insinuating he was an American.
Of course Americans are waking up, you guys make it sound like everyone over here wants is to go around invading countries everywhere. That is not, nor has ever been the case. Our government has been manufacturing conflict to suit their interests. People only know the info they're told, and the media USED to only report facts, but sometime in the last 20 years our news media became outlets for the government to use to push their interests. And the majority of people have.t figured out that the media they used to be able.to trust due to journalistic integrity is no more. It's not the soldiers faults their government uses them. Just as its not the citizens fault that the media has turned into a propoganda machine without their knowledge. It tales time for people to change their way of thinking,.and it usually doesn't happen until its blatantly obvious that whatever they trusted is long gone.

Opinion is shifting in America. People.are.waking up to the politicians corruptioeople, and, you only have.to look at Ron Pauls success to see that. You guys need to.point your hate at right people, 90% of the military personel are good people, just as are most of the citizens.

When you wake up one day and the realization that the government and media you knew no longer exists, and everything you've been told.you're fighting for was a lie, it can be a shocking event, and some will take it better than others. Some will be in denial.until the absolute last minute. Others will never wake up, refusing to accept the truth. But blaming the citizens and the military personel (most of whom signed.up for the right reasons)l for wars they didn't have a say in is just as retarded as me blaming you for your countries lax sentences on murderers or rapists because you worked as a guard in the prison.system.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 14, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »
*facepalm* I never engaged hatered towards all americans, just the autobot drones and the globalists who have brainwashed that nation america that's owned by super banks now. Allthough it's not the autobots fault but the luciferian anti-human globalists. Never have I claimed anything else.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #329 on: January 14, 2012, 11:19:51 AM »
*facepalm* I never engaged hatered towards all americans, just the autobot drones and the globalists who have brainwashed that nation america that's owned by super banks now. Allthough it's not the autobots fault but the luciferian anti-human globalists. Never have I claimed anything else.

I never said you did dude. I was referring to the Australian dude.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2012, 12:33:47 PM »
yeyeyeyeyeyeye, fine fine...

:P

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
Devilsmile....anti-American, anti-pussy...just step out of the closet son.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »

You from Finland like 243 aren't you ?

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »
WWIII would be "nice", who will fire the 1st Nuke  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2012, 03:18:22 PM »
Of course Americans are waking up, you guys make it sound like everyone over here wants is to go around invading countries everywhere. That is not, nor has ever been the case. Our government has been manufacturing conflict to suit their interests. People only know the info they're told, and the media USED to only report facts, but sometime in the last 20 years our news media became outlets for the government to use to push their interests. And the majority of people have.t figured out that the media they used to be able.to trust due to journalistic integrity is no more. It's not the soldiers faults their government uses them. Just as its not the citizens fault that the media has turned into a propoganda machine without their knowledge. It tales time for people to change their way of thinking,.and it usually doesn't happen until its blatantly obvious that whatever they trusted is long gone.

Opinion is shifting in America. People.are.waking up to the politicians corruptioeople, and, you only have.to look at Ron Pauls success to see that. You guys need to.point your hate at right people, 90% of the military personel are good people, just as are most of the citizens.

When you wake up one day and the realization that the government and media you knew no longer exists, and everything you've been told.you're fighting for was a lie, it can be a shocking event, and some will take it better than others. Some will be in denial.until the absolute last minute. Others will never wake up, refusing to accept the truth. But blaming the citizens and the military personel (most of whom signed.up for the right reasons)l for wars they didn't have a say in is just as retarded as me blaming you for your countries lax sentences on murderers or rapists because you worked as a guard in the prison.system.
Good Post - for more information on the brainwashing of generations - watch this doco - it is must see - it will open your eyes some more
PsyOps? PsyWar - already here and you are the victims. Wake UP!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Please visit the authors of this film at http://metanoia-films.org/

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips ("Project Censored"), John Stauber ("PR Watch"), Christopher Simpson ("The Science of Coercion") and others.

PS: I do come from the land down under!

V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2012, 03:26:47 PM »
You from Finland like 243 aren't you ?

why yes... but I'm not anti american, just anti communist, anti totalitarist, anti liberal, anti global domination, anti nwo etc etc... anti "not careing what the congress sez ima do anyway, dawg!" type of stuff.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
Good Post - for more information on the brainwashing of generations - watch this doco - it is must see - it will open your eyes some more
PsyOps? PsyWar - already here and you are the victims. Wake UP!
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Please visit the authors of this film at http://metanoia-films.org/

This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips ("Project Censored"), John Stauber ("PR Watch"), Christopher Simpson ("The Science of Coercion") and others.

PS: I do come from the land down under!

Yeah...great list of anti-American shitbags. I love u morons throwing around "psyops" like you know what those guys do. First off..its psyop..actually its now MISO. Its pretty damm boring.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2012, 04:04:55 PM »
Yeah...great list of anti-American shitbags. I love u morons throwing around "psyops" like you know what those guys do. First off..its psyop..actually its now MISO. Its pretty damm boring.
Lol - Psyops in Iraq were responsible for what, dropping flyers on the Iraqi's encouraging them to surrender?

Yeah Psyops isnt anything like what its name implies.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2012, 04:41:19 PM »
Psychological Operations have been around forever - essentialy clever lies designed to fool idiots - and name change to MISO is just another clever Psyop Propoganda campaign once again designed to mislead and confuse the public.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #339 on: January 14, 2012, 04:42:47 PM »

Good post brother!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2012, 04:45:18 PM »
and the bombs americas totalitarist army are dropping on people are liberty love bombs, they don't hurt for real.

and the chemicals the globalists are having us eat through our foods are love chemicals, they don't rly cause cancer, amnesia etc.

and if some day we all have to live in  designated quarantine areas with armed guards watching us, it's not tyranny or control but freedom, that's safeguarding us from suicide bombers, doh.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 14, 2012, 04:50:00 PM »
More proof America owns the worlds mind. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2012, 04:51:16 PM »
More proof the Worlds minds owns America. 8)
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2012, 04:52:01 PM »
More proof America owns the worlds mind. 8)

that it does

when you are striving for global tyranny you tend to get everyones attention, especially when you want complete tyranny to be leagal while brainwashing people thinking it's actually manly and a good thing :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
Hmmmmm I fail to see the American posters here melting down about other countries like the foreigners melting down about America despite the fact there are 10X's as many American posters....

Who owns who? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 14, 2012, 04:56:57 PM »
Hmmmmm I fail to see the American posters here melting down about other countries like the foreigners melting down about America despite the fact there are 10X's as many American posters....

Who owns who? ;)

I'm not trying to "own" anyone.

The fact is, what is happening right now in america will happend in the whole world. This is what hitler wanted once, to globalize the whole world. But this time it's not race/ethnicity motivated and is done right. Ofcourse that makes alot of people turn their eyes to america . And EU and nato are following the  footsteps of america.

No fanboyism here.

lats_r_us

• Getbig II
« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2012, 05:15:22 PM »
I am appaled at the racist treatment of the aborigines of this country, the racist views are still being backed up today in the curriculum with the false telling of Australian History, I am also appalled at the way we have allied with the evil USA, dont think just because I live in Australia, I like it here - I one day hope to seek asylum in another country, I wish to be the first Australian to seek Asylum in another country due to political reasons.  I hate Australia.

Hurry up then, faggot.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 14, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
that it does

when you are striving for global tyranny you tend to get everyones attention, especially when you want complete tyranny to be leagal while brainwashing people thinking it's actually manly and a good thing :D
See its a double edged sword....the world begs for the US to be the worlds policemen, then when we are they cry that we should mind our own business.......well guess what? The world and its domination are our business. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »
See its a double edged sword....the world begs for the US to be the worlds policemen, then when we are they cry that we should mind our own business.......well guess what? The world and its domination are our business. :D

the world doesn't beg that at all, your government does that for it's own twisted pleasure and that's all there is to it, it sounds like a comic book but it's not, this nwo shit is happening.

and trust me on this, even if you work for the nwo officials, your part is not that valid, you will be kept only if it serves their purpose.

I'm not anti american just anti globalism, anti totalitarism and anti tyranny. I don't think even you would like to live in a north korean like atmosphere where the only ways to live is in the military or supervised death camp.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2012, 05:45:34 PM »
You can't stop it, your tears and cries for help will fall on deaf ears and those that do "hear" your message will be labeled terrorists and sympathizers. You individuals are on your way out, shape up and fall in line or face the consequences.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!