Author Topic: SuperDrol Question from Phase 3  (Read 6259 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
SuperDrol Question from Phase 3
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:48:44 PM »
What doseage and for how long should SuperDrol be run for at the end of Phase 3? I got a tub full of it in my draw and it needs using up, GH25 says to only use it for a short period but does not say how long?

nahb

• Getbig II
Re: SuperDrol Question from Phase 3
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
could be wrong but im pretty sure you need anadrol

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:11:38 PM »
anadrol,,,the real thing

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 06:08:38 PM »
what do you mean? you can use superdrol... its fuckin stronger... superdrol is a fuckin crazy steroid bro.. SUPER ANADROL

ill personally use regular drol

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 07:52:38 PM »
iv used both and superdrol is fucking worst man. at 20mg i felt like death insane strength and pumps. Anadrol at 50mg was less harsh than SD. SD is by far the stronger of the two on a mg/mg basis

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 09:28:02 PM »
Well in the past when I used it I only use 20-30mg and blew up like crazy on it, but it batters the kidneys after a few weeks wanted to see what everones take was on it for doseage

chess315

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 09:47:32 PM »
Well in the past when I used it I only use 20-30mg and blew up like crazy on it, but it batters the kidneys after a few weeks wanted to see what everones take was on it for doseage
30 mg has to be equiv to a crazy amount of test if you where rating it like that. I would say maybe 10mg of superdrol equals 100mg test base in terms of results I think that and I dont use it. Superdrol is bar non the strongest fucking steroid you can take. It will change you faster then anything. Its like androl and tren had a baby. From a science prespective its a mixture of anadrol and masteron

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »
where can this stuff be had is there still stock in supp stores, online ones?  i know it was banned.  it embarasses me to take the same stuff that the zit faces zzzzzzfag wannabes at the gym can probably take, but if it works i might have to give this superdrol (lol at the name) a try.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 08:10:27 AM »
Cant take superdrol, pity, kills my appetite completely, I tried 3times  :'(

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 08:26:34 AM »
what do you mean? you can use superdrol... its fuckin stronger... superdrol is a fuckin crazy steroid bro.. SUPER ANADROL

ill personally use regular drol

SUPERDROL IS A FUCKING CRAZY GOOD DRUG. IT JUST KILLS UR APPETITE, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT. FOR EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK WHILE ON IT, YOU FEEL EVERY BIT AS WORSE ON THE INSIDE. JUST ALWAYS SLEEPING, NEVER EATING, EYES HEAVY, ETC.

BUT HOLY SHIT, IT'LL MAKE YOU BIG. I THINK IF SOMEBODY CAN MAKE CAPSULES OF 5MG. 15MG WILL BE THE SWEET SPOT FOR ME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 06:42:02 PM »
Just picked up a bottle of superDMZ today and boy am i excited! Havent rad sd in years so it will be interesting to see how this stacks with the rest of my cycle.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
SUPERDROL IS A FUCKING CRAZY GOOD DRUG. IT JUST KILLS UR APPETITE, MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT. FOR EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS YOU LOOK WHILE ON IT, YOU FEEL EVERY BIT AS WORSE ON THE INSIDE. JUST ALWAYS SLEEPING, NEVER EATING, EYES HEAVY, ETC.

BUT HOLY SHIT, IT'LL MAKE YOU BIG. I THINK IF SOMEBODY CAN MAKE CAPSULES OF 5MG. 15MG WILL BE THE SWEET SPOT FOR ME.
Exactly how I felt.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 12:32:34 PM »
anadrol,,,the real thing

superdrol is stronger than anadrol. Get your facts straight

btw, superdrol destroyed my bloodwork and gave me a bloody nose. Also annihilated my appetite. I'll never use it again

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 12:33:27 PM »

I used beastdrol from mrsupps. They come in 10mg pills

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
I used beastdrol from mrsupps. They come in 10mg pills

THEY ALL FUCKIN DO.

FIND ME 5MG AND ILL BE SO FUCKING HAPPY. 20MG IS ON THE VERGE OF SIDES AND THOSE SIDES REALLY IMPAIR MY ABILITIES AT SCHOOL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

chess315

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »
Exactly how I felt.
there is a company that makes 5mg caps phf supplements super mass.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 03:43:45 PM »
Exactly how I felt.

any purple face ?

;D ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
Superdrol is a good steroid.  Personally, I get no side effects from it whatsoever,, I've used PP, CEL, and IML superdrols and they were all the same.  Good results, great strength gains, and again, for me, no sides. 

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
^^ I also would run them for about 5-6 weeks at 20-30 mg.  Maybe I need to up the dosage  ;)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »
Superdrol is a good steroid.  Personally, I get no side effects from it whatsoever,, I've used PP, CEL, and IML superdrols and they were all the same.  Good results, great strength gains, and again, for me, no sides. 

Did you get bloodwork while on or shortly after?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »

btw, superdrol destroyed my bloodwork and gave me a bloody nose. Also annihilated my appetite. I'll never use it again

what?  mg for mg?  that doesn't mean anything.  thats like saying dbol is stronger than drol because 100mg of dbol is alot and 100mg of drol is average.  the important thing is how much can you take and get good gains without fucking yourself up too bad.  i bet if you took the equilivant amount of anadrol to get your body all fucked up like superdrol you would see better gains.  or if you took the amount of anadrol to get the gains you get from superdrol,,,you would be better off health wise.  just speculating but understand what im saying? 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2012, 05:06:13 PM »

how would you describe stronger though? you get worse sides with superdrol but do you get better muscle gains? i don't think so. you gain a lot more strength with anadrol and you can run anadrol at higher dosages and with d-bol without getting sides as bad as superdrol.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 05:27:25 PM »
how would you describe stronger though? you get worse sides with superdrol but do you get better muscle gains? i don't think so. you gain a lot more strength with anadrol and you can run anadrol at higher dosages and with d-bol without getting sides as bad as superdrol.

I HAVENT TRIED ADROL BUT 20-30MG SUPERDROL HAS NEVER EVER MADE ME LOOK BETTER. YOUR MUSCLE BLOWS UP BUT YOU ARE LEAN, IT'S JUST SO SICK HOW YOU LOOK...BUT ALSO SO SICK HOW YUO LOOK.

I MAY TRY DROL THIS SPRING BUT I KNOW FOR SURE I CANNOT SD BECAUSE SD KILLED ME SCHOOL WISE. I FELT WEIGHED DOWN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2012, 12:03:17 AM »
any purple face ?

;D ;D
Purple face and yellow eyes.  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2012, 06:51:31 AM »
what?  mg for mg?  that doesn't mean anything.  thats like saying dbol is stronger than drol because 100mg of dbol is alot and 100mg of drol is average.  the important thing is how much can you take and get good gains without fucking yourself up too bad.  i bet if you took the equilivant amount of anadrol to get your body all fucked up like superdrol you would see better gains.  or if you took the amount of anadrol to get the gains you get from superdrol,,,you would be better off health wise.  just speculating but understand what im saying?  

yes, this is quite obvious. you can probably take 300mg of anavar to mimick 20mg of SD

well tbh, I have never taken anadrol. It does make you retain water, however, whereas SD does not. I am going by by crazy two experiences with SD and also by what others have reported

I HAVENT TRIED ADROL BUT 20-30MG SUPERDROL HAS NEVER EVER MADE ME LOOK BETTER. YOUR MUSCLE BLOWS UP BUT YOU ARE LEAN, IT'S JUST SO SICK HOW YOU LOOK...BUT ALSO SO SICK HOW YUO LOOK.

I MAY TRY DROL THIS SPRING BUT I KNOW FOR SURE I CANNOT SD BECAUSE SD KILLED ME SCHOOL WISE. I FELT WEIGHED DOWN.

x2. holy shit