Author Topic: sweatshirt and regular shirt collars gettin a little tight!  (Read 4649 times)

ROBMEISTER

sweatshirt and regular shirt collars gettin a little tight!
« on: October 15, 2005, 01:37:10 PM »
guys, i know this sounds a little stupid, but since last year, my shirts feel tighter around my neck and shoulder blades.  i probably put on some size since last year, but it seems like there aren't too many shirts out there that seem too comfy around my neck, unless they have a button collar that opens up. any of you dudes having the same problem? i think my neck size is like an 18 now! do you dudes find that that part of your body puts on more size quicker than any other part? i seem to gain size more in my neck and shoulder blades/back  than any other body part!

loler

Re: sweatshirt and regular shirt collars gettin a little tight!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 01:44:31 PM »
i have to buy double xxl everything
nike often puts out models that actually fit me
other than that i have to get all my clothes made that i wear at work
costs a shitload
get used to it brah

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 01:52:50 PM »
The only clothing issue I'm having at the moment is finding pants with small waist sizes to fit my thighs. I seriously don't know what jeans to buy because all are too tight.

My neck is growing fast as hell but its not stretching the collor but I can't wait until it does!
~

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 03:33:08 AM »
I too have clothing issues....have some socks with holes in them...anyone else have big feet??

big E

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 05:56:01 AM »
I'm down to 195 lbs but very lean and i still wear XXL shirts because of my chest and delts. it also sucks for me because of all the left over material around my waist. My waist is a 32" but i need to wear a 34" from legs also. I probably should wear 36" but i hate belts.
Thaiboxing,Bjj

Gary

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 09:21:49 AM »
Do I have to come here and teach you guys about everything.  Buy a sewing machine and tailor your shirts down the side and hem the waist in your pants or for those that go to the chrome and fern, juice bar, meat market gyms, here's your answer.....

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 02:07:36 PM »
guys, i know this sounds a little stupid, but since last year, my shirts feel tighter around my neck and shoulder blades. i probably put on some size since last year, but it seems like there aren't too many shirts out there that seem too comfy around my neck, unless they have a button collar that opens up. any of you dudes having the same problem? i think my neck size is like an 18 now! do you dudes find that that part of your body puts on more size quicker than any other part? i seem to gain size more in my neck and shoulder blades/back than any other body part!
Yeah thats weird my wang expands massively in a matter of seconds when I'm warming up for the missionary position! ;D