Author Topic: massive neck training........  (Read 8403 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: massive neck training........
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2012, 08:41:56 AM »
They tend to circle before...

LOL...vulchers!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
Ha! Actually they've all been pretty nice and I've gotten no complaints from them, even doing rack pulls.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2012, 09:36:31 AM »
Want to really upset any chrome palace chain gym, with their rules restricting  serious workouts, than use old fashion pine tar on your hands. Hard to get that stuff off BB's, DB's, machines, after using. They will remember you..forever.

We us a powder box (as do gymnastic), also have chalk blocks. Some guy's plaster the chalk on the front of their shirts & thighs. Idea being that the bar will slide by better when doing cleans or Hi-pulls. On the legs for Dl's. That's their theory, anyway. I prefer a regular chalk stick, which must be reapplied after each lift, for me anyway. Good Luck.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2012, 09:44:07 AM »
I remember doing heavy leg presses and i let rip with a loud fart ;D...lucky the older people found it funny.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2012, 10:09:13 AM »
We us a powder box (as do gymnastic), also have chalk blocks. Some guy's plaster the chalk on the front of their shirts...

You know...instead of more tribal graphics, someone like Inzer or Animal ought to make a t-shirt with just a basic logo and printed with what looks like chalk on the front or across the upper back, etc.

I remember doing heavy leg presses and i let rip with a loud fart ;D...lucky the older people found it funny.

Seriously, be careful releasing bodily emissions under heavy loads.
I once saw a girl piss herself while squatting, which can, has, and does happen.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »
i remember the barbarian brothers used to do a lot of neck training,and seriously gyms that dont allow chalk are not gyms.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 01:08:40 PM »
They tend to circle before they talk to me...and they always wait until I'm done with my lift, never had anone try to talk to me while lifting.

i had this very gay twink dude who is always at my gym, and i never seen him lift a weight, actually try to speak to me in the middle of one of my heavy sets. he just walks around with his weird walk and his chin up all day, walking in circles and staring at people. but today he crossed a line.

anyways he actually tried to fucking talk to me while i was at the very bottom of a 405 lb squat.

this piece of shit actually got offended that i didn't respond to him at all while i was in my set, and when i was finally finished and i took my headphones off, he said something about "rude..." and then the tren immediately made me insane and i just started condemning him for his actions- i was beat red in the face and spitting all over the floor- and i didn't stop speaking until he just got scared and half walk-half skipped away from me.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 01:10:58 PM »
You know...instead of more tribal graphics, someone like Inzer or Animal ought to make a t-shirt with just a basic logo and printed with what looks like chalk on the front or across the upper back, etc.

Seriously, be careful releasing bodily emissions under heavy loads.
I once saw a girl piss herself while squatting, which can, has, and does happen.

I have shit myself twice at the bottom of a squat. Seriously.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 07:53:22 PM »
i had this very gay twink dude who is always at my gym, and i never seen him lift a weight, actually try to speak to me in the middle of one of my heavy sets. he just walks around with his weird walk and his chin up all day, walking in circles and staring at people. but today he crossed a line.

anyways he actually tried to fucking talk to me while i was at the very bottom of a 405 lb squat.

this piece of shit actually got offended that i didn't respond to him at all while i was in my set, and when i was finally finished and i took my headphones off, he said something about "rude..." and then the tren immediately made me insane and i just started condemning him for his actions- i was beat red in the face and spitting all over the floor- and i didn't stop speaking until he just got scared and half walk-half skipped away from me.
LMAO......never...most people have the common sense to not speak until you are done with the set.

I have shit myself twice at the bottom of a squat. Seriously.
Hahaa!!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!