Author Topic: Tebow About To Be Pulled From Game  (Read 10432 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Tebow About To Be Pulled From Game
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 09:41:22 PM »
Denver's offensive line is embarrassingly bad in this game.

Actually whats probably happening is that as soon as the game got out of hand, they were giving Tebow some payback.  My older brothers best friend plays Offences line for Cinn. Bengals. And he said that if he played for Tebow, he would probably ask for a trade because every single snap is a fucking nightmare. There is no time off even with passing plays. He said its amazing what the NFL is doing for Tebow and the broadcasters. He said that a flag should be thrown about 50% of the time because Denvers offensive line is forced to hold people all the time with this guy. He said its actually become a joke with the refs and the players.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2012, 09:43:59 PM »
He's spent more time on the ground than a groundhog. Zero protection.

Thats not what was going on. No QB can have a 10 step drop back and expect protection. Tebow made is OL look bad. His first thought is scrabble. And as soon as he thinks that, the Offensive Line is toast. Tim Tebow is a run first QB. And because of that, he will never be great in a league that is geared toward passing. The guy is an incredible gamer for sure. But sticking a a guy at QB who is thinking about run first is a mistake. Vick was like this most of his career and Tebow doesn't have half the talent that Mike Vick does and Vick is hanging on by a thread in the NFL.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »
Thats not what was going on. No QB can have a 10 step drop back and expect protection. Tebow made is OL look bad. His first thought is scrabble. And as soon as he thinks that, the Offensive Line is toast.

A 10 step drop?? ANYONE would get sacked with a 10 step.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »

Did you watch the game? Tebow dropped back and then was on the move. I'm exaggerating about the 10 step drop but that's what equated to when he's thinking run first. Lets face it, the Pats could have put up 60 points or more but backed off. Thats unheard of in a Playoff game.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2012, 09:59:22 PM »
Any of you fucking idiots who claim to know football who think the Pats have a horrible defense are only looking at Passing yards and total ranking. The Pats Defense gives up huge amounts of GARBAGE yards. What garbage yards means is that their offence is so good that they let the others offense throw all over them between the 20's. Not only does it eat up clock, but it gives the opponents offensive a false sense of strength. TOTAL POINTS given up is the number you numb nuts should be looking at. The Pats defense is a sheep in wolves clothing. And anyone who doesn't know this does not know football. Green Bay's defense also is ranked horrible like the Pats but they too give up "garbage yards".

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2012, 10:02:41 PM »
What's delusional is thinkning that God is involved with the outcome of Tebow's games. Thinking that he can ever win a Superbowl with his horrendous passing game. Thinking that he won't get seriously injured trying to run the ball. The Coach needs to stick to oiled up fags like the ones he used to cling to in his failed days as a bodybuilder. 
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2012, 10:08:11 PM »
What's delusional is thinkning that God is involved with the outcome of Tebow's games. Thinking that he can ever win a Superbowl with his horrendous passing game. Thinking that he won't get seriously injured trying to run the ball. The Coach needs to stick to oiled up fags like the ones he used to cling to in his failed days as a bodybuilder. 

You fcking idiot. Find me a post where I said that?? How you seriously sustain life with such ignorance?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
Ignorance is listening to right wing conservative talk radio, and then parroting what you think you heard on internet forums, thinking you have anything resembling an informed political opinion. Go find your mail order bride, drive to your megachurch, empty your wallet there, and get fucked.
(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 10:16:11 PM »
Ignorance is listening to right wing conservative talk radio, and then parroting what you think you heard on internet forums, thinking you have anything resembling an informed political opinion. Go find your mail order bride, drive to your megachurch, empty your wallet there, and get fucked.

Talk to me when you're sober or off the pipe.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2012, 04:02:34 AM »
Does anyone think the Patriots will be playing the Giants in the superbowl again??

Do you think the Giants can beat Green Bay today?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2012, 06:49:15 AM »
I say the greatest. And when he's buried balls deep in Gisele in about another hour or so, Tebow will be thinking the same thing as he stares out the airplane window into the darkness.
Lol.  That sums it up nicely!  ;D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2012, 07:00:59 AM »

That was his point, Coach. He implied that NO O-line can protect against a 10-step (even though that was an exaggeration on his part) drop. Though there were times last night where Tebow dropped back and by the time he was done scrambling around he had gone far beyond any 10 step drop back.

Tebow got his last night. His team was making it through the games and Tebow helped THE TEAM pull out some good wins. Tebow was given credit for last weeks win...should've been give to Thomas for running 80yds and burning the Steelers coverage (or lack of). Now, the blame for last night shouldn't be all Tebow's, but the whole team looked like shit.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2012, 07:15:33 AM »
So, if Tebow wins it's because of his piety, and if he loses it's because of his offensive line. Got it.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2012, 07:26:37 AM »
So, if Tebow wins it's because of his piety, and if he loses it's because of his offensive line. Got it.

Hope you're not saying that I'm implying that. Certainly not. I think God has as much to do with Tebow and the Broncos winning as a monkey riding a pig for a girls endowment.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2012, 07:27:49 AM »
Hope you're not saying that I'm implying that. Certainly not. I think God has as much to do with Tebow and the Broncos winning as a monkey riding a pig for a girls endowment.
Hey, it's Christian 'logic.' I don't get it, either.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2012, 07:28:12 AM »

you also notice that

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2012, 07:34:18 AM »

I was just making sure you didn't think that I said that. I am the opposite of Coach's religious beliefs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2012, 08:03:16 AM »
actually tebow himself has said the he doesnt believe God plays a role in the outcome of the games but hey dont let facts get in the way of your irrational hatred ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2012, 03:26:33 PM »
I say the greatest. And when he's buried balls deep in Gisele in about another hour or so, Tebow will be thinking the same thing as he stares out the airplane window into the darkness.
Montana is by far the greatest... Brady is definitely one of the top 10 of all time though.

Perhaps even top 5.

He's had far more set backs in the playoffs than Montana ever did though.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2012, 06:39:33 PM »
The only way he starts another game is as a runningback. But his ego is too big to allow for that.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fox-elway-agree-tim-tebow-earned-start-2012-221258523.html

"Anyone who worried that Tebow's performance against the Pats would have team president John Elway and head coach John Fox looking elsewhere for a starting quarterback in the 2012 preseason need concern themselves no longer — in the Broncos' season-ending press conference on Monday, both Elway and Fox made it very clear that Tebow is their guy going forward."

Hmmm, does this mean that God exists again?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2012, 01:57:40 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/fox-elway-agree-tim-tebow-earned-start-2012-221258523.html

"Anyone who worried that Tebow's performance against the Pats would have team president John Elway and head coach John Fox looking elsewhere for a starting quarterback in the 2012 preseason need concern themselves no longer — in the Broncos' season-ending press conference on Monday, both Elway and Fox made it very clear that Tebow is their guy going forward."

Hmmm, does this mean that God exists again?

They made it very clear yesterday and yet look at what the media can't help but make of it ::)

"Elway grudgingly sticks with Tebow in 2012"
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=lc-carpenter_tim_tebow_broncos_elway_starter_011612

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2012, 04:38:35 AM »
what elway said was tim's earned the right to be the starting quarterback going into training camp next year,not really a great endorsement.if he doesn't improve his accuracy he won't be their starter long

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2012, 06:21:14 AM »
what elway said was tim's earned the right to be the starting quarterback going into training camp next year,not really a great endorsement.if he doesn't improve his accuracy he won't be their starter long

Yup.

I heard today that Elway is going to work with him personally this off season.  Have you heard anything like this?
Y

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »
I'm not going to disagree with that. That's a good analysis. Bottom line is HE WILL be Denver's starter next year and he has a full off season to work it out. Lets see what happens next year..should be interesting.
Wrong Coach.
(