Author Topic: Anyone try Eutropin gh?  (Read 18432 times)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Re: Anyone try Eutropin gh?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 09:44:03 PM »
lol at gh15 and whitewidow :D I like these two humanoids :D :D they are like husband and wife constantly arguing but you can sorta feel love deep inside that they feel for one another :D and at the end of the day they hug each other to sleep all happy and satisfied :D oh boy  ;D
g2g

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
noting to do ewith love,, if i see and try and hear about legit procut i bring it out,, its so simple action ,, i want more bodybuild who advance so i need more legit products...you give me legit products = more bodybuild advancre = everybody happy ,,

whitewidow thing i have agenda agsint euroman which obsviosly i dont since i approve him

simply equation

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 09:51:46 PM »
noting to do ewith love,, if i see and try and hear about legit procut i bring it out,, its so simple action ,, i want more bodybuild who advance so i need more legit products...you give me legit products = more bodybuild advancre = everybody happy ,,

whitewidow thing i have agenda agsint euroman which obsviosly i dont since i approve him

simply equation

gh15 approved

It's all good :D you are like batman and widow is a joker you complete him as he completes you lol without him there wouldn't be you and vise versa ;)

both of you are doing good for community there's just slight swing in interests ;)
g2g

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 11:12:36 PM »
actually GH15 its not I love candy. :D and who cares if I didn't have a problem posting my email why should I . I posted it up when I got mad at kami for ripping off getbig members. I posted up our conversation I could care less who knows that email. GH15 all I am saying is your top elf has vouched for eutropin calling it pharma grade saying it makes chinese blue tops seem like 100% bunk. those are his word. I am just trying to recommend good product. what's wrong with that?
never has it ever been bunk like kigtropin.Your top elf loves it so end of discussion!

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 11:32:11 PM »

;D
g2g

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
$900 for 100 iu? that's a huge fucking rip off!
like someone trying to sell me an amp of cidos for $30
I get my eutropin stamped by the ministry of health with the government price stamped on it also. even the government price isn't that high (with GH, something like a 5 mg pen of norditropin would cost $150... that's $10 per iu WITH GOVERNMENT PRICING!!! we're talking indian pharma grade GH here and he's trying to sell it for $9 per iu?)

it's good... but no where near $9 per iu good. i pay $3.5-4 per iu... we're talking saudi arabia... where GH is as expensive as hell these days. shit aint cheap around here, especially these days... when i hear shit like an iu of kigs costs $2 per iu or less, I salivate! LOOOL.... tren costs $100 per 10 ml here, just to get an idea about the bullshit of anabolics and shit being cheap in the middle east.

only cheap shit is... well... shit... test and deca... and we're talking black market here. an amp of testoviron from the pharmacy goes for $7-8. deca... well, good luck in finding that these days.

anyway... back to the subject... personally, i wouldn't trust anything that's out of its logical price range. chinese GH... $1-2 per iu if you don't buy bulk... pharma, $3-10 depending on where it's made and who you're getting in from. indian pharma companies/manufacturers don't have the same monitoring procedures as something like switzerland or sweden. I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT ORDER PHARMA GRADE GH BY MAIL! but that's just me.

and WW... don't start shit with me and GH15... i'm an unbiased fuck and i plan to keep it that.

and for you who can get shit in the mail (lucky fuckers)... don't go with Pharma grade unless you're loaded with cash. go with the GH you hear good things about. bunk shit dies quick. go with the stuff after you've given other people enough time to get reviews out, but not long enough so that the mailer can pull a fast one after making sure he has a huge client base... like we ALWAYS see happening.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 02:02:01 AM »
$900 for 100 iu? that's a huge fucking rip off!
like someone trying to sell me an amp of cidos for $30
I get my eutropin stamped by the ministry of health with the government price stamped on it also. even the government price isn't that high (with GH, something like a 5 mg pen of norditropin would cost $150... that's $10 per iu WITH GOVERNMENT PRICING!!! we're talking indian pharma grade GH here and he's trying to sell it for $9 per iu?)

it's good... but no where near $9 per iu good. i pay $3.5-4 per iu... we're talking saudi arabia... where GH is as expensive as hell these days. shit aint cheap around here, especially these days... when i hear shit like an iu of kigs costs $2 per iu or less, I salivate! LOOOL.... tren costs $100 per 10 ml here, just to get an idea about the bullshit of anabolics and shit being cheap in the middle east.

only cheap shit is... well... shit... test and deca... and we're talking black market here. an amp of testoviron from the pharmacy goes for $7-8. deca... well, good luck in finding that these days.

anyway... back to the subject... personally, i wouldn't trust anything that's out of its logical price range. chinese GH... $1-2 per iu if you don't buy bulk... pharma, $3-10 depending on where it's made and who you're getting in from. indian pharma companies/manufacturers don't have the same monitoring procedures as something like switzerland or sweden. I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT ORDER PHARMA GRADE GH BY MAIL! but that's just me.

and WW... don't start shit with me and GH15... i'm an unbiased fuck and i plan to keep it that.

and for you who can get shit in the mail (lucky fuckers)... don't go with Pharma grade unless you're loaded with cash. go with the GH you hear good things about. bunk shit dies quick. go with the stuff after you've given other people enough time to get reviews out, but not long enough so that the mailer can pull a fast one after making sure he has a huge client base... like we ALWAYS see happening.

lol-where did I say anything bad about you? I only said you vouched for eutropin and it is pharma grade. the guy dosn't sell much of it but I can talk him down on whole kits way cheaper. thats just his price on 4IU's. its not like he has 100IU's listed for 900$. if you know the guy as well as I do I can get it way cheaper than what he has listed and many of you could easier just ask for a bulk discount. it ois still going to be spendy though. I dont order it anyway. I get 1 kit a month of serostim for 275$ but if I want eutropin I could get it alot cheaper thann 9$ a IU but thats in bulk and like buselme said not a good idea ordering it from overseas especially the amount you need to order to get a good price break.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 02:09:47 AM »
never try it ,, i dont say things about something my elfs havent tried,, i will put elf to try it,, euroman know i dont balonie around,, if its good everyone will know ,, top elf baslumo may approve it i will talk to him and if he does this will go as approved gh

gh15 approved

if you read the first page he says its pharma grade.he says its not worht 9$ a IU but who says you cant talk the guy down if you buy in bulk? he has it listed only 4IU's at a time. he can get 10oIU's of it but makes more money selling it that way. he is a good guy I am sure you could talk him down if you bought enough of it

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2012, 03:51:29 AM »
here buselmo sent me this to clear everything up I wasn't pushing a supplier I was just saying eutropin was pharma grade. Gh15 thinks just because my boy carrys it I am trying to pimp it thats not the truth. I just am saying it is legit pharma HGH.

buselmo
Competitors II
Getbig III

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: misc
« Sent to: whitewidow on: Today at 04:16:27 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Quote from: whitewidow on Today at 03:05:45 AM
I never said anything bad about you. all I said is you said eutropin is good pharma grade HGH. thats all I said. read everything I said never said anything bad about you. GH15 well he makes shit up about me so thats personal but never said anything bad about you! if I did show me what offended you. the guy selling eutropin I can get him down quite a bit on that HGH but he only lists small amounts to make more money he will sell me bigger quantitys for cheap.

i think we got off on the wrong foot here  Smiley

you said nothing wrong about me, i agree, totally. but i'm like this even at work, LOL! GH15 basically wants to say don't push this stuff, and you're saying that GH15 said i'm credible, and i say I vouche for eutropin...
how people will understand this is different... they'll understand it as I vouched for eutro, GH15 vouched for me, you vouched for the guy selling it... chain of thought leads to buselmo vouched for buying from euro or whoever the hell is selling it. I never vouch for any dealer cuz i don't want any responsibility in anyone getting some bunk gear.
get what i'm saying? I might have sounded a bit defensive (but that's just my style in writing) but my main point is i don't want to be thrown in the middle when someone gets bad/fake GH and comes to me saying "why did you say euromans eutropin is good to go??!"... seems like a lot of people here (and from pm's i get) still can't grasp the idea that i'm actually from, and living in, saudi arabia and i don't use the same sources everyone on the boards does.

so, really... didn't take anything offensively bro and you didn't say anything bad about me.

and if you need to copy and paste this pm in the thread to clear things out with the guys there and not make this a bigger issue, i don't have a problem with that.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2012, 05:30:07 PM »
So consensus is not to bother with it because it's way over priced. Damn, I wish we can get in on a bulk order for at least half the cost. I'm too much of a pussy to fuck with generics, you just don't know what the hell is in it (heavy metals, bacteria, what have you). I just don't know where to go for pharm grade, though I got to say kigs looked tempting

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2012, 08:07:42 AM »
So consensus is not to bother with it because it's way over priced. Damn, I wish we can get in on a bulk order for at least half the cost. I'm too much of a pussy to fuck with generics, you just don't know what the hell is in it (heavy metals, bacteria, what have you). I just don't know where to go for pharm grade, though I got to say kigs looked tempting

I can get eutropin for abour 4$ a IU but thats buying 100 IU kits not just 4Iu's. its out there you just have to find the right place to order it. it is real pharm grade HGH. I dont order it anymore I have a human grade USA HGH hookup from a burn victim I get serostim for double the guys co-pay. wich is 138$ so he gets 275$ thats a steak for 126 IU's of the 2nd bbest HGH on the market, this isnt bunk kigtropin like Gh15 uses. but if I didnt hve this seostim kt hookup I would order eutropin the guy I kniow who has it has Legit eutropin 200% legit. its on alot of eurpean sites.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
I can get eutropin for abour 4$ a IU but thats buying 100 IU kits not just 4Iu's. its out there you just have to find the right place to order it. it is real pharm grade HGH. I dont order it anymore I have a human grade USA HGH hookup from a burn victim I get serostim for double the guys co-pay. wich is 138$ so he gets 275$ thats a steak for 126 IU's of the 2nd bbest HGH on the market, this isnt bunk kigtropin like Gh15 uses. but if I didnt hve this seostim kt hookup I would order eutropin the guy I kniow who has it has Legit eutropin 200% legit. its on alot of eurpean sites.

:D oh I love this fella, no homo :D oh god this is the craziest board with craziest people on it lol

widow which generics you would use if you would all the sudden lost your hg HGH contacts? What would be your preference?

g2g

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2012, 09:31:22 PM »

I thought you got it off an AIDS patient, now its a burns victim, benefiting from others suffering, way to go bro ::)
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 01:31:16 AM »
I thought you got it off an AIDS patient, now its a burns victim, benefiting from others suffering, way to go bro ::)

no never ssaid aids victims. smoothcat said that. not me. If I couldnt get it serostim anymore i would cutt a deal and get this product

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 01:35:30 AM »
show me where I said that. i think maybe one time i got a kit from a aids patient.I get it from a burn victim that I went to school with back in the day.the HGH is suppose to help with the scar tissue but it hasn't really helped my homeboy that much so he dosn't need it vitamin E works better for him..  If I couldn't get it anymore I would get this eutropin and just cutt a deal with the guy.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012, 11:56:11 PM »
WW did you just delete my response in this thread?

Dude

If I delete any posts you get a PM with a response why

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2012, 01:45:37 AM »
no never ssaid aids victims. smoothcat said that. not me. If I couldnt get it serostim anymore i would cutt a deal and get this product

You sure it wasn't am AIDS victim, or maybe a child with dwarfism
Thunderdome approved

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2012, 02:33:14 AM »
You sure it wasn't am AIDS victim, or maybe a child with dwarfism

no he is a burn victim. smoothcat said he got some from a aids victim. never bought HGH from a dwarf-lol. if a dwarf had a kit I would make him a offer!if it were serostim or humatrope and he had his script label still on the box.I dont give a shit if they are a HIV patient a burn victim or a dwarf if they have USA HGH will will make them a offer!I jusst scored a good source for endless kits of non chinese HGH but the price is about 25$ more than I pay. I just have to work them down in price. its from overseas but its not made in a chinese clandestine apartment

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2012, 03:16:48 AM »
alpha stuff from euro is g2g? i wanna try it out

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012, 05:24:26 PM »

are you being serious?  anyone on this board would do the same.  99% of bodybuilders would suck 1 dick a month for a kit of serostim,,,i wish i knew a burn victim or HIV patient

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2012, 03:10:46 AM »
alpha stuff from euro is g2g? i wanna try it out

the product eutropin is pharm grade eutropin buselmo said so himself.euormans eutropin is legit but what buselmos was saying is he dosn't get it from euroman due to the price. and euromans prices are not set in stone if you buy alot of it . there is also alpha pharma HGH. that I believe is not made by the chinese and those are 299 a kit of 100 IU's. but the more you buy the better price you could probably work him down to.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2012, 03:18:00 AM »
are you being serious?  anyone on this board would do the same.  99% of bodybuilders would suck 1 dick a month for a kit of serostim,,,i wish i knew a burn victim or HIV patient

Are you suggesting WW would smoke a pole for a kit of humatrope,
Thunderdome approved

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012, 03:56:32 AM »
the product eutropin is pharm grade eutropin buselmo said so himself.euormans eutropin is legit but what buselmos was saying is he dosn't get it from euroman due to the price. and euromans prices are not set in stone if you buy alot of it . there is also alpha pharma HGH. that I believe is not made by the chinese and those are 299 a kit of 100 IU's. but the more you buy the better price you could probably work him down to.
Vitex?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2012, 09:16:43 AM »
Vitex?
Hmm interesting, WW is it Vitex?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2012, 01:51:00 AM »

no... i said i don't order anything online because customs here make australias customs look like they're clueless. and even if i could order, i'd buy it from someone i personally know. not someone online.

all i said about the price is that it is high.