Author Topic: Anyone try Eutropin gh?  (Read 18435 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Anyone try Eutropin gh?
« on: January 14, 2012, 10:25:44 PM »
Anyone try Eutropin by euro dude? I know it's expensive as hell but if it's truly pharm grade then it might be worth it at 4ui a day for 6 months. I just don't know if it's legit pharm grade hgh, also how wonder how badly if any it'll degrade from shipping.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Anyone try Eutropin gh?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 12:35:46 AM »
it's pharma grade if it's made by LG sciences
http://www.lglsi.com/india/products/products_02_01.html
it's made in india and it's comparable to norditropin (tried both, tried genotropin too, and dong-A... all of these are pharma... when you compare it to the chinese blue top crap, got those back in 2007, the chinese shit seems like it's 100% bunk)

make sure to get it in its original box with the pamphlet inside. if someone tries to sell me that stuff without being in its original box (or atleast the sealed plastic cover inside where you have both the bac water and the GH in a plastic holder covered with an LG authentic paper wrap) i'd throw it in their face and say no thanks.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 12:37:08 AM »
real eutropin is spendy shit!I would only order it from one guy not that site

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 09:02:37 AM »
When you say spendy what is spendy? Just want to know so i dont get ripped off.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 11:57:49 PM »
When you say spendy what is spendy? Just want to know so i dont get ripped off.

well the guy whos sells it in the orignal box with pamphlet and its tried and true pharm grade HGH he charges 900$ for 100IU's humatrope prices with no innsurance or serostim prices with no insurance. I can get the guy to come down cheaper just because I have known him for so long. but most of you guys will have to pay 900$. I could probably get it for about half that from same guy. other sources have it but I dont trust them.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
pic posted so you know what to look for

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 03:10:34 AM »
real eutropin is spendy shit!I would only order it from one guy not that site

there you go push begain again ,,, widow relax with this push ,, trust me on that you are not doing hi many favours ,, not any favours ,, you will see soon in gh15 comercials which i dont knwo when release exactly i hav eno control over them ,, but you will see that i hav eno hate and no agenda,,
just relax if good product is out fellas know about it even with out your push

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 03:45:31 AM »
there you go euroman push begain again ,,, widow relax with this push ,, trust me on that you are not doing hi many favours ,, not any favours ,, you will see soon in gh15 comercials which i dont knwo when release exactly i hav eno control over them ,, but you will see that i hav eno hate and no agenda,, but you got to stop pushing him on others,, you hurt his business tremendsly ,, trust me on that,, you hurt him bad
just relax if good product is out fellas know about it even with out your push

gh15 approved

buselmo the guy you wanted to be your top elf is vouching that these are pharma grade! areyou going to call someone that you wanted to be your top elf a liar? other people have it besides euro.I am just saying if you reallly want top shel pharm grade HGH eutropin is the way to go! coming fro m your own top elf if he even agreed to be your top elf.All I am saing is if you wat REAL pharma HGH this is it eutropin. I think its overpriced but hey sometimes you have to pay for quality.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 04:47:39 AM »
GH15 and what he said about buselmo

actualy after eading this posting,, i want you as top elf immediatly ,, you are now gh15 top elf,, yo uare join a very high level of group ,, congratulations and you wll be contacted

gh15 approved

so if he approves eutropin it must be good. but Gh15 dosn't care for me or my connects so it must not be good even though his top elf says its pharm grade. he demanded buselmo be an elf and not just any elf the top elf. I dont know if buselmo excepted but this is who GH15 wants to be his top elf and buselmo loves eutropin ! so I want buselmo to try the new kigtropin everybody gets and compare it to eutropin.the people waiting wihc is many can each pitch in 1$ and it would add up enough to by this buselmo guy a kit of this new batch of kigtropin.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 05:29:15 AM »
The Eutropin would seem to be out of reach for most people. I see a main supplier selling it for 900 dollars per 100iu. I would love to use some if it was financially feasible for me.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 05:39:34 AM »
No doubt buselmo is a very respected member and knows what he's talking about but you're kinda taking advantage of the situation ww...lol

But than again at the rate its going for it better be good.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 07:57:34 AM »
 when i put a top elf in position they join a group of top elfs,, the top elf that just enter the circle is new ,, his word counts much more than others but he is new into it ,, i hav etop elfs who work for me for 6 years and going actual profesional bodybuilodrs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
WW and his agenda are quite clear, with or without the really dumb self damning pics of his remail stacks of gear. LOL. On top of this he's neurotic so I'm now going to wait for 15 PMs attacking me baselessly before then sending me a peacemaking PM. Guys tweaked.

No agenda just pointing out this is good pharma HGH

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 06:15:28 PM »

No agenda just pointing out this is more consistent than your kigtropin.

all ths pics are from a website

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
buslamo just became top elf and you are ruining it for him ,, anyone that has contact with oyu is ruined,, dont you get it ,, look what you did to euro reputaititon ,, only because i had peopel coming rom him begging me is why i dropped it and i was promised eveyrthing will be tip top but it wasnt due to you ,, you need to know your place fella

gh15 approved

How am I ruining his reputation because he said eutropin is real pharm grade?actually you got it wrong last I heard euro is doing pretty good.and you shoould keep his name off the board! there you go again posting sources names! guys buy thousands of dollars worth of his products almost daily how is that doing bad?
I am not a remailer! and I can prove I am not who you think I am.that guy is someone totally diffrent. he has diffrent interest in other products not euro's

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »
Gh15 your just mad you backed a bunk product.at least I have never backed a bunk product!
talking alot of bullshit is what your doing!
all I said was your top elf backs up eutropin and uses it himself. he dosn't use kigs!
I have done the complete opposit of what you say.
stop being a little bitch!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
I like both these guys y cant they just get along lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
Gh15 your just mad you backed a bunk product.at least I have never backed a bunk product!
talking alot of bullshit is what your doing!
all I said was your top elf backs up eutropin and uses it himself. he dosn't use kigs!
I have done the complete opposit of what you say.
stop being a little bitch!

do you want to see how powerful i am? i will show you

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
i will write here a sentence,, then just stay quiet becaue you are big target

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 07:51:02 PM »
I
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
LOVE
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:52 PM »
CANDY

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 08:24:04 PM »
gh15 may I PM you about this hgh, I have a question?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
gh15 may I PM you about this hgh, I have a question?

never try it ,, i dont say things about something my elfs havent tried,, i will put elf to try it . i dont balonie around,, if its good everyone will know ,, top elf baslumo may approve it i will talk to him and if he does this will go as approved gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 08:48:48 PM »
Sounds good to me, please let us know of your findings.